Story Notes:
Beta & creative input by my friend Skyblue Rae *mwah*

Contains BDSM and a tiny bit of non con smut ... sort of.
"In the shower," Logan nodded as he lit up a cigar.

Rogue shrugged. Fine. She didn't mind a shower, not when she knew what the rest of her birthday was going to be like. Besides, Logan had obviously showered; his hair was damp and he smelled all man. She enjoyed that about him, that he didn't bother with cologne or anything artificial. There were a lot of things she liked about him. So what if he was a teacher at Xavier's? She didn't care and it didn't seem to bother him either. In fact, it was as if he had his own set of rules.

Showering quickly, Rogue dried her hair and wrapped a towel around her body. A strange, humming sensation filled her. It was always like this when Logan had something planned for her, but especially when it included sex. Grinning to herself, she stepped out of the bathroom. If Kitty and Jubes knew what Logan was like in bed they'd be at his door every night throwing themselves at his feet, but then she'd have to kick her best friends' asses, so she kept all those secrets - little and big - to herself.

Logan had pulled together the curtains, blocking out the daylight. He'd lit some candles and sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for her. Rogue's eyes travelled his bare chest up to the cigar between his teeth. She didn't smoke herself, but she loved that he did. The look of him with those Cubans was intoxicating; watching the way he took long pulls, enjoying it as the smoke meandered up towards the ceiling. Deep drags. He exhaled slowly while staring at her. There was something utterly provocative about it all, including the way he looked at her through the tendrils of sweet smoke.

Maybe she shouldn't enjoy having him look at her like that. Like what? Rogue bit her bottom lip. Like he could bend her over and fuck her whenever he felt like it. He could of course. And he did.

"C'mere," he said, his low voice calling her near.

When she was within arms reach, Logan handed over a pair of pink satin undies.

"Gotcha a present."

Rogue dropped the towel to the floor and stepped into the tiny panties, not knowing what to expect but wanting whatever it was. They were slung low, and even without looking she knew they barely covered her ass. She didn't have time to think before finding herself pulled across Logan's lap. He slid a blind fold over her eyes without asking; not that he had to, it wasn't like she would say no. The thought of what he might have planned for her special day was enough to make her head spin, filling her with a growing feeling of excitement.

Rogue heard him flip open his cell phone. Was he actually taking the time to text someone while having her on his lap? He wouldn't be contacting him, would he? So what if he did? There wasn't a single thing she could do to keep Logan from asking that man to come over. She knew Logan liked having him around and he would definitely want it, too. Lately, he'd wanted it a lot.

Logan chuckled quietly as he snapped shut the phone. He smoothed her ass for a while, enjoying just having Rogue bent over his lap. In the few years he'd known her, she'd never been one of the chatty girls, but his girl was loud in other ways. During their 'training days' she held nothing back and it was music to his ears. And when he shared her she made such beautiful noises; he could think of nothing better.

"What am I going to do with you, sweetheart?" Logan mused while petting her skin.

"What you always do?" came her quizzical reply.

He couldn't help but laugh. "Maybe, maybe not. First this." He pushed her panties to the side, exposing her buttocks. Her ass was perfect, he thought. Smooth and soft. Taking her that way was pure pleasure. Still, she'd be even more perfect with his mark on her skin.

Rogue gasped at the sudden pain on her bottom. "Logan, what did you do?" she exclaimed, trying to wriggle over and tug at the blindfold.

"Uh-uh," he admonished her. "No cheatin' and you're sure not goin' anywhere. I just had to make sure it was clear who you belong to."

"But -"

She was rewarded with a couple of hard swats to her ass. The pain had caught her off guard at first, but it didn't erase the sweet heavy feeling in her belly. He'd smacked her hard, though, right where it felt like he'd broken the skin. Somehow she'd get even.

"You know how this goes, right,?"

Rogue nodded as she heard the door open. There had been no knock and whoever it was that entered was being very quiet. She was sure it was a 'he'. It had to be him. Logan didn't say anything, but his body reacted to the other person's presence.

Hands wandered her skin, up her back and ended up in her hair. Rogue shivered; why she didn't know. She wasn't scared or nervous; more curious than anything. She did love a good surprise but the suspension drove her crazy. Logan's hands rested at the small of her back and shoulder. The grip on her hair suddenly tightened. Again that sudden, stinging pain on her bottom. Rogue inhaled sharply and bit her lip. Had he bit her as well? She heard the distinct creaking sound of leather as he moved beside her. Then there was the familiar sound of Logan's claws as he unsheathed them. He cut her panties at the sides.

Strong hands grabbed her thighs and spread them wide. He was so close to her exposed flesh she could feel hot breath against her skin, spreading alongside it, sweet and addictive. She couldn't help it; the whimper that spilled over her lips as his nails dug into her skin and his mouth found her. That tongue had tasted her before, it was fire and she was burning. He flicked his tongue across her, excruciatingly slow until her whimpers turned into moans.

He chuckled against her, then ran his tongue between her folds and back again.

"Are you dyin' for it again, girl?" he taunted.

Victor Creed's voice. Rogue wasn't surprised. She knew the bond he had with Logan and he had a habit of showing up for special occasions.

"Mmmhmmm."

He laughed.

"You're dripping wet. She keeps surprising me, runt."

"I know. It doesn't take much at all, does it sweetheart?" Logan's question was full of tender pride as his hand started to move. Rogue whimpered when he touched her sore bottom. She couldn't stop her legs from twitching as Creed began using his tongue on her again.

"Please ... I ..."

"'Please' what?" Creed mocked and slipped two fingers inside her. Maybe three. Rogue couldn't tell and she didn't care, it felt so good. He kept his hand completely still, making her frustrated.

"What do you want, darlin'? Want him to finger you?" Logan asked brushing her hair back, lovingly.

"Yes ... yes!"

Creed laughed again and flicked his tongue across her clit.

"I ain't doin' it for you, darlin'," he said, mocking Logan's endearment. "If you want it, then ride me."

Rogue felt him sit back, his fingers still inside her. She knew they were staring at her, waiting for her to do what she'd been told. She wanted it, needed it. Concentrating hard, she rocked back against Creed. She felt hands all over her, touching and petting her skin, reaching around to pinch and fondle. Somewhere through her sexual haze she thought she felt more than two pair of hands, but that couldn't be.

Creed chuckled; a smug and triumphant sound. "That's right, girl. Keep going," he encouraged.

"Oooh ... yes," Rogue heard herself say.

Her cheeks were flaming, crimson hot. Despite having been with Logan and Victor on numerous occasions, she still felt awkward at her lust for the forbidden. She knew it didn't always work in her favor. They enjoyed the emotion rolling off her and many times they did things to intentionally disarm her. Creed would have her begging and pleading for more. And Logan? He'd watch and do nothing unless he felt she really needed his help. He enjoyed watching her like this as much as Creed did.

Creed grabbed her hip. "Think she needs help? Has she earned it?"

Logan must have nodded, Rogue figured, when Creed spoke again.

"Alright then. Here," he said and Rogue knew immediately there was someone else with them in the room.

"Like this," he continued and she felt him guide someone else's hand between her legs and over her flesh. "Feel how wet our slutty little girl is? It shouldn't be a problem for you to make her come."

Logan made an appreciative sound, obviously agreeing with Creed and the other one. Rogue tried fighting the sensations. She hadn't agreed to this; to have someone else but Creed or Logan touch her.

"Don't worry," Creed said smugly and began moving his fingers inside her.

"Oh!" Rogue gasped. She'd momentarily forgotten about that. Eagerly she met his thrusts. He fingered her faster than when he was fucking her and she had to bite her own hand to keep from getting too loud. Every now and then Logan rewarded her with a swat to her already sore bottom.

Creed was instructing the stranger on how to touch her while fingered her. He - she assumed it was a he - slowed a little and confusion must have shown on his face because she felt Creed's hand between her thighs again.

"Like this. Watch," he said and began rubbing her clit in fast circular motions.

Rogue whimpered and moaned and was sure she could be overheard if someone had been standing outside the door

"Yeah? You like that?" Creed's pace quickened a little.

"Mmmm yes. Yes!"

"You want more?"

Rogue couldn't manage anything but a moan.

"Yes, you definitely want more. You need more. Harder and faster, yes?" Creed continued.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

He gave a laugh. "See, she's so eager. Here, put your fingers over mine. Feel how swollen she is? She's close. Want to come, little girl?" He sounded so confident and sure of himself, Rogue would have cut her eyes at him if it hadn't been doing these things for her.

"Please, please," she whimpered.

"Then come for us," Creed said and picked up the speed until Rogue's legs were twitching uncontrollably.

"That's it, keep going. Don't hold back," Logan encouraged her.

Rogue came hard, the orgasm washed through her with such force that she screamed and screamed until she felt Logan's hand covering her mouth.

She felt like a rag doll, spent and satiated. Still coming down from her sexual high, Logan scooped her up and laid her on the bed. Her bottom was sore and she didn't have to speculate on what they'd done to her. She'd been branded, but was it permanent? The thought made her slightly nervous. What if showed in a bathing suit? That would look more than a little suspicious. How would she explain it away?

She couldn't exactly tell the truth ... now could she?