Author's Chapter Notes:
This is not for the faint of heart, very gross scene. You have been warned. Sorry if this grosses you guys out but I thought it was a fitting end to a certain character. Once again please skip this chapter and wait for chapter 17 I will do a quick recap without the gore in Chapter 17. Thank you.





It ain’t pretty, but it has to be done!


The Wolverine inside roared with anger she still had a pulse there was till time.

Wolverine was lost in a haze of red baring his teeth he spoke “Colossus get Nightcrawler here, teleport her to the blackbird along with Hank, now”.

Turning to the Dr. he could smell the fear on him and it only made him snicker. “Just how I like them nice and scared, what’s the matter doc afraid of your experiments”.

As slow as Wolverine would have wanted to make the good Dr. suffer he also knew that they were working against the clock. Going right up to the doctor and dragging his claws across his chest deep enough to sting and draw blood. Then taking one claw and stabing him in the gut and twisting ever so slowly to the right. “I’m sure your going to enjoy this as much as Rogue and Sabertooth enjoyed your “testing”. Turning him over and grabbing a long metal rod that was lying on the ground “yeah, your going to really enjoy this doc, when I‘m done you‘ll be screaming like a stuck pig” ramming the rob right up his ass. The screams that were heard were so horriffic, and had Dr. Cameron Fitzgerald, begging for mercy, to just be put down.

Wolverine wasn’t finished yet, still not satisfied he pulled out the metal rod, that came out with covered in blood and guts, and stabbed him in his good hand with such a force that he was pinned to the floor. Finally satisfied the Dr. would suffer for quite awhile before he painfully and slowly bleed to death.

He moved on to where Sabertooth was. Colossus was just coming back into the room after having had Rogue taken by Nightcrawler back between the two they grabbed Sabertooth and made their way out and into the night.

Chapter End Notes:
Sorry if that was a little too gorey for you guys but I thought that the character fit the crime, so to speak.