Story Notes:
I'm taking Logan and Rogue back to my hometown. :) I still hate writing smut. But it is Valentine’s Day.

(I'll just warn you this wasn't proof read to closely. Its so long and has already taken up too much of my V-Day. Enjoy though.)
"Oh yeah, this is definitely betta than tha other place," Rogue said sarcastically as she stepped into the room. It was a tiny slip of a room that probably use to have bright orange walls, now they were just a muddy brown. One bed, sitting dead smack in the center of the room with a hideous gingham comforter over it that conveniently matched the curtains. The long, completely thread bare things did little to block the light shining brightly through from the street outside even though it was close to midnight.

Logan elbowed her out of the doorway and pushed past, carrying both of their luggage bags. "It doesn't matter," he snapped, his mood getting progressively worse. "We ain't gonna be staying here long."

Then he threw the bags against the wall.

"Now, Logan," she chided as she shut the door. "Don't get ya adamantium in a bunch."

"Fuck it," he huffed and clawed at his shirt, trying to get it off without wasting time with buttons. "Why the hell does it have to be so fucking hot here? I've sweated so much I haven't had to piss all day!"

A demure smile cracked Rogue's face but she slowly sat on the edge of the bed, trying to hide it so to not upset the Wolverine even more.

"Sugah, it's Memphis," she explained patiently.

"The fuck I care. I hate being hot!" he huffed. She thought about telling him that pacing back and forth across the room was not helping his cause but instead she got up and flipped on the giant standing fan that was on top of the dresser. He didn't even notice.

"And why the fuck is it so loud?! Its god damn 11:45 on a Tuesday night, don't any of these little brats have school in the morning?"

"Again, its Memphis. Beale Street doesn't close. Yer the one who wanted to stay here, above a club no less. The other place was a little bit quieter."

He stopped his pacing to glare at her. "Do have any idea how bad goats smell? Let alone DRUNK goats. Damn it," He finally flopped down on the bed in front of the fan. "When the hell is this sting suppose to go down anyway?"

She patted his head before turned back to the luggage. It took some digging around but she found the carefully sealed manilla folder Scott had sent with them. She pulled, but it refused to come out. With a huff she tugged harder, and finally the folder emerged, a wrinkled jumbled messed. Turning back around, she narrowed her eyes at him as she tried to smooth it out enough to open it.

"2:30 a.m," she read off. She silent read further then smirked. "Oh, sugah, ya gonna love this. Guess what the guy's name is."

Logan was now sitting half clothed in front of the fan. His head was hung down, making the breeze from the fan blow his hair all around. "What?" he grunted without moving.

"Elvis."

He groaned, putting his head between his hands. "Whole damn town's a bunch of morons."

She sighed and threw the folder down on the bed. “Come on, Logan. We still have two hours. When in Rome----”

She pulled his arm and he reluctantly let her pull him to his feet.

“One drink,” he said, pointing a finger at her.





The door vibrated with a loud bang once. Than again. It finally erupted open, slamming hard into the wall and stopped mid bounce by Logan’s body falling heavy on it. A completely slumped Rogue was pressed up against his side, his huge arm wrapped around her waist the only thing holding her up.

“Its alright, darlin’,” he said out of breathe as he dragged them both into the room. “I gotca, kid.”

She then promptly slipped out of his grasped and fell on her side to the floor.

“Fuck---” he swore. But she just rolled over onto her back and began laughing hysterically.

He knelled down beside her and brushed the white strands of hair out of her face. “You alright?”

“Uh huh,” she got out between chuckles. Then she snorted and laughed even harder, covering her face with her hand and rolling onto her side towards him.

Logan shook his head and wrapped her arms around his neck and then lifted her up into his arms. He tried to move to the bed but he quickly tripped over the two things of luggage laying hazardously on the floor. Rogue let out a giggle shriek and tighten her grip on him as he stumbled but he was able to stay up right. He swore again and kicked the bags, removing them from his way.

As soon as they got to the bed he dropped her on it. She giggled as she bounced but as soon as she slowed they stopped. The fan on the dresser blew her hair all around her face and she moved it, tucking to one side. Then she reached up and grabbed the front of Logan’s shirt and pulled.

He went down to his knees on the floor in front of her and she immediately seized his mouth. Her glossed lips slid messily across his over and over again with a frantic pace that left him stunned and still. Then the tip of her tongue touched the seam between his lips.

He instantly sprang to action and gripped the back of her head to hold her in place as his tongue forced its way into her mouth. She moaned and slid her arms up his chest and wrapped them around his damp neck as she stroke his invading tongue with hers.

The clock behind them shined bright red numbers that read ‘1:58' as the kiss continued. Rogue had lost complete control of it and was now a whimpering mess as Logan drove her to madness. His kissed her deep and hard, teeth and tongue everywhere so she didn’t even know how to react. Then he’d push her away and instead of taking the moment to breathe it was like he was taking her oxygen away and it was all she could do not to hyperventilate till he was back, giving her his breath.

Suddenly his eyes snapped open and he jerked back, away from her. “Rogue,” he choked out.

“Logan,” she counter, whispered his name like a dark prayer and moved towards him.

His hands gripped her upper arms, stopping her.

“We can’t---”

“Ah need ya to.”

He rushed forward and captured her lips again. He slowly crawled up to the edge of the bed, pushing her back until he had her trapped between his legs under him and bent across his arm supporting her back.

Then she bite down on his bottom lip and he growled and all but tossed her into the center of the bed. She sat up before he could move to her and met him half way, grabbing a hand full of his thick black hair and pulling his mouth back to hers.

He was so lost in the feeling of her mouth on his and her soft thigh under his hand he hadn’t notice she had ripped the front of his shirt opened till he groaned at the tiny, hot hand trailing down his bare chest. Unconsciously his hand tightened on her leg, his thumb digging into her inner thigh, feeling the small drops of hot sweat sliding down it. She gasped into his mouth and he eagerly swallowed the sound.
“Wait,” he said as he pulled back again and she whimpered then ‘humpf’ and glared at him with one arched eyebrow and swollen lips and another low growl came from under his breath at the sight. “We can’t do this,” he said gruffly although his thumb was still rubbing circles on her inner thigh.

She just shook her head and leaned forward and began placing light butterfly kisses on his chest. He swore as her tongue snaked out and licked across one of his flat nipples, tasting his salty sweat.

“Rogue,” he warned and lightly pushed her back.

She sighed and leaned back. “What tha hell is tha problem, sugah?”

He clenched his eyes shut and swallowed, trying reign back in control of him. He opened his eyes to find large green lust-fill orbs waiting for him to fall into and he had very little control.

“Its–damn it, its your first time. It shouldn’t be like this, darlin’. Not in a place like this, you’re drunk,” he hoped she would understand and help him by moving away. Because for all the strength in his metal-enhanced body he couldn’t pull his hand away from her leg.

She smiled and softly stroke the side of his face. “Ahm not drunk. Ahm in a rented room sweatin’ like a pig, buzzed on whiskey, and with tha man ah love—ah can’t think of anythin’ betta.”

“Rogue--”

“Touch me, Logan,” she pleaded.

Then she pulled her tank top up and over her head and dropped it to the mattress. He groaned at the sight of her exposed breasts and the hand on her thigh skimmed up over her skirt then her stomach, finally resting on her right breast, squeezing it gently.

“Yes---” She was stopped from saying anything further by his mouth. The kiss was completely different, light and caressing when before it was demanding. His hands felt like they were burning her already overheated skin as he stroked her breasts. Then he flicked a thumb across a nipple and she jumped nearly out off the bed, her hands reaching out and finger tips digging into his chest to keep her from floating any further away.

He pulled his mouth away from hers and she panicked and began reaching for him again. He smiled and shook his head, holding her hands firmly against his chest as he dipped his head down and captured her pounded pulse point on her neck between his teeth.

“God, Logan,” she moaned as her head fell limply to the side. He wrapped his arms around her as he continued his assault on her neck and pulled her flush against him. Her thick musky scent of sweat and arousal clouded everything in his brain except for his desire to lap up the moisture on her neck, tasting her tangy sweetness.
She pulled her hands out from where they were trapped between them and slide them around his side to his back, so now her chest was pressed tightly against hers, the tickling of his coarse chest hair more than making up for the absence of his hands from her breasts. He held her firmly in place where he wanted her as he dragged his teeth along her neck and all she could do was shake in pleasure against him. Then she took advantage of the huge, hard shoulder pressed against her cheek and she turned her head to kiss along it. She ran her tongue around the sharp top of it but was quickly jerked back and faced with black dilated eyes devouring her.

The traces of the primal animal inside him emerging didn’t scare her in the least. She just leaned forward and lightly kissed his chin, then his lips.

“We can stop,” he panted. “You don’t have to----”

“No,” she stopped him, pushing the torn shirt off his shoulders. “Ah waited so long, Logan, please.”

He nodded and crawled forward, over her, pushing her down to the bed. He held himself up on the arms he had on either side of her, under her arms.

“Marie,” he whispered as he leaned down and kissed the valley between her breasts. He eased his body down beside her so he could lightly stroke her stomach as his mouth worked the under side of left breast. He lightly ran his teeth down the pale globe and ended with a nib at on her nipple that made her whole body jerk.

Without deterring any further he latched on to the nipple kissing, licking, then suckling on it hungrily while his hand wander up from her stomach to pulled and tweak its partner.

“Oh gah—d!” Her upper body arched up, trying to give him more and he eagerly took it, taking as much of her into his mouth as he could. The nails digging into the back of his head and his shoulder felt damn good and he could only hope they wouldn’t heal before he got to see them. Then there was the quiet little, strangled moans she made that drove him nearly crazy and he quickly switched to the other breast, desperate to get more of them out of her.

He rubbed the abused flesh affectionately when he lifted his head from her chest to look at her. “Marie, baby,” he said as he ran a hand through her hair. “Rogue, you gotta breath.”

She opened her eyes, completely dazed and glazed over. She took a deep breath as he petted her. “Ah’m not breathing?”

A small chuckle came from him and he kissed her cheek. “No, darlin’, you aren’t. This is quickly goin’ to become no fun if you pass out on me.”

She swallowed and nodded. “Don’t forget to breath, got it. Don’t stop.”

“I’m not, baby, I’m not,” he assured her as kissed her again, immediately pushing his tongue into her mouth as his hand ran slowly down her body and began working at the zipper on her skirt. It slipped easily down, although his hand was kept from pulling it any lower when she suddenly pushed him off of her.

“Wha—?” He started to asked, instantly concerned something was wrong but her demanding mouth latched onto his, stopping the rest of the word and thought.

She shimmied her skirt and underwear down her legs as she kissed him and was actually able to kick it away without separating a millimeter from him. “Ah know its humid and hot, sugah, but ya takin’ to long,” she accused when she pulled away and her hands reached for the massive belt buckle ordaining his pants.

“Yes ma’am,” He smirked and attacked the side of her neck, bitting down before soothing it with his tongue.

She whimpered pathetically against his ministrations but was able to pull herself enough back together to work the clasp on the belt. All things considered she thought she was actually doing pretty good. Right up till she felt his huge, damp and rough palm sliding slowly down her back. She gasped when he squeezed her, pulling her tighter up against him.

Her hands fumbled on the button of his jeans, it was far too complicated of a device for her trembling fingers to handle. He found feel her whole body shaking and smirk against her neck. Then one of his hands circled over the top of her thigh as he rubbed his rough cheek against her smooth one. He gave her one quick kiss on her jaw bone before bitting down gently on her earlobe the same time he slid his fingers between her legs.

“Fuckin’ hell, Logan!” She gasped as she jumped and her arms unwillingly left their posts on his pants to wrap around his chest.

“Easy there, darlin’,” he cooed and rubbed her with long, slow strokes while his other hand continued to knead her butt. Before he was sure nothing could possibly as hot as the room but she put the whole city’s wet heat to shame. He actually groaned louder than her when he eased two fingers inside her, pumping them in and out as his thumb circled on her clit.

Surprisingly, for all her cursing and eagerness, she was very quiet. And getting quieter. She moved from moans and whimpers to being now simply reduced to shaking hollow breathes, sounding like the most beautiful anxiety attack he’d ever heard. With each little breath her arms tightened even more around. He pulled her head away from his chest from and kissed her, quickly sweeping his tongue into her completely pliant mouth.

She eagerly kissed him back but unlatched one hand from around him to still his maddening hand. “Jeans, Logan,” she begged between kisses. “Please.”

He frowned at her. He wanted to take this slow, get to watch her face closely without distract the first time that she came for him. But at this rate he was sure at least one of them was going to have a heat stroke. And he couldn’t fight those glassy emerald eyes.

With a quick nod he reluctantly separated his body from hers, their sweat soaked skin unsticking with a quiet pop. His fingers weren’t in much better of a state to handle the fastenings that hers but he managed to get them unclasped and the zipper down without doing any damage to himself.

“Fuck,” he breathed in relief of the pressure from the unforgiving denim. With some marveling, and occasionally knocking her with his shoulder, and trying to ignore her eyes on him he managed to get the pants off without getting off the bed or too far away from her.

Just by luck he happened to have ended up closer to the end of the bed and enjoyed kneeling in front of the blowing fan for a second. That was until she crashed against him, her lips seizing his and her burning hot little hand wrapping around his manhood. He would have swore if it hadn’t been the none to shy little tongue whirling around in his mouth.

“Baby,” he choked and removed her hand removing it and lifting it to his shoulder. Then he stopped, suddenly stunned by her appearance: completely bare, curvaceous body, droplets of sweating running down her soft skin and two-toned hair being blown all around them by the fan looking entirely the part of some erotic goddess.

“Fuck, come here,” he snapped as he lifted her from her ass and pulled her into his lap.

“Yes,” she seconded with a long sigh as she wrapped her hand on his shoulder all the way around his neck, pulling her chest flush against his. He lift his hips up the same time he lowered her down and her head snapped back and her other hand clenched tightly on his chest as he thrusted completely into the first time.

He growled and clenched his eyes shut against the tightness wrapped firmly around him, his whole body shaking with the effort to keep still. After a quick breath he forced himself to open his eyes where they immediately locked onto the proud breasts arched up at him. He groaned and gave one nipple a kiss, then her collar bone, then the front of her neck and finally her chin.

She finally lifted her head back up and he was about to ask if she was alright but kissed him hard, her lips slamming against his and demanding entrance. He quickly complied and for the first time they really battled for dominance, tongues wrestling, trading bites and mashing teeth together.

He relented first, the pressured in his balls becoming far to painful to play with her anymore. With one last tugged on her bottom lip he pulled away.

“You alright?” He asked, slowly circling his thumbs on her butt.

She smiled coyly at him and kissed him again this time light and sweet. “Ah’m amazing, sugah.”

He smirked at her. “So I can move now?” He asked at the same time, pulling her up closer to him.
She moaned, reaching her former loud volume again. “God yes.”

He couldn’t agree more and a gripped her ass firmly in his hands and pulled her hips to him as he thrusted. The muscles in his all the way up arms bulged out as he used them to bounce her up and down his lap.

Her quick rapid breathes took over again. She knew she probably shouldn’t let him do all the work but her legs were completely jello. She had no feeling anywhere else on her body besides what was touching him. His speed increased, till he was pounded into her hard and all she could do was hold on with her arm around his neck and her other hand latched onto his forearm, squeezing it with all she was worth.

Her blood pressure was beginning to reach critical from the heat of the atmosphere around them and his burning body up against her, and the uncomparable friction building inside her. She gave up breathing complete and just let her head fall back as she moaned with each powerful thrust.


“Yes, Marie,” he hissed, mesmerized by her. “That’s my girl, just—oh, fuck,” he couldn’t resist the bouncing breast in front of him anymore and he bent his head to latch onto one nipple, sucking it hard.

She screamed then, blown away by the added sensation and moved her hand from his neck to the back of his head, intent on keeping him there. She lifted her head to attacking the tantalizing point of where his neck meet his shoulders, just needing to have more of his taste in her mouth.

Her walls began clenching him tightly and he knew she was close, and he gave a silent prayer of thanks because he didn’t know if he could hold back any longer. He grabbed her tighter, squeezing her ass cheeks in his hands and shortened the trusts, jack-hammering into her. When her head hopelessly feel back again he switched nipples, bitting down on the other one, effecting sending her flying of the edge.

As her walls convulsed around him he moved his hands so one was on her completely sweat soaked loser back and one went to her thigh, pulling her up even higher against him as he continued his thrusts. He managed four more hard thrusts before he came, roaring and emptying himself into her.

He breathed heavily, stated and weak in his aftershock. He growled in appreciation and he gave a long lick all the way up her neck, his more feral side coming out in his relaxation. She whispered quietly in response, her hands in his hair lazily stroking the back of his head though she made no attempt to lift her head.

He kissed the underside of her jaw before he began lowering her slowly to the bed, not wanting to risk dropping her with his weakened arms or wanting to be separate from her warmth. He covered her body with his and pulled her leg up so her foot was on the mattress, making him stay sunk deeply in her. She gave a little gasp and covered his hand on her leg with her own.
She didn’t open her eyes until he began stroking her hair from her face, running his fingers through the bold white stripes. She smiled as the peace on his face and gentleness in his eyes.

“Hey, kid.” he said with a smirk.

“Howdy,” she returned as she played with the hair as her fingers played nape of his neck.

His face suddenly got very serious and his sapphire eyes unwaveringly meet her emerald ones. “I love you,” he admitted in a strong voice.

“Ah can tell,” She quipped and he was thrown off by it, not expecting that response and more of a more similar declaration. That was until she broke out into giggles.

“You little---” He snapped and reached for her wrists. She struggled under him and tried to keep her hands away from his but his massive body prevented any serious movement and her laughing kept her from thinking straight. He easily got hold of her hands and laced them with his, then forcing them above her head. She stopped laughing when he face hovering agonizingly close over hers. The smile stayed on her face and she challenged him with her eyes, tightening the grip on his hands to keep him trapped too.

He didn’t seem to be phased by the dilemma and just smirked at her. She cocked an eyebrow at him, trying to fight the giggles. Then he rocked his hips forward and nothing was funny was she let out a high pitched whimper.

He smiled and kissed her as he rocked forward again, slow and gentle. “You were saying?” He asked when he freed her mouth.

She swallowed to steady herself. “Oh, ah definitely love ya too. Please do that again.”

It was his turn to laugh and he complied, rocking easily into her. Just by chance he happened to look over and notice the clock by the bed.

“Marie,” he started, not stopping his slow, rhythmed movements.

“Mmmmhm?” She purred, her eyes closed.

“Guess what time it is,” he said as he kissed her cheek then her nose.

“Ah dunno,” she mumbled. “What?”

“3:10,” He whispered in her ear then licked it.

“Sounds good,” She murmured absent-mindedly. “Faster, Logan, please.”

He didn’t. In fact he stopped completely and she groaned and opened her eyes, narrowing them threatening at him. He just gave her hands a squeeze and kissed her briefly on the lips.
“It’s after 3 a.m., darlin’. The sting was suppose to go down at 2:30. Those bastards got away,” he explained.

She laughed, having completely forgotten about the mission and already exciting about seeing how Logan would explain to Scott why. “Lucky guy. Guess it was his night.”

He smirked. “Long live the king,” he quipped then thrusting forcefully into her.

“Fuckin’ hell, Logan. Yes!”
Chapter End Notes:
If you see any major typos feel free to tell me. :)