Story Notes:
This is my first fan fic, feedback greatly appreciated.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Rogue has her comicbook powers; and although she cannot control her skin, Hank has fashioned a ring that, when worn, suppresses her skin and her other powers.
Now that is what I call a shitty mission…

Logan peeled off his uniform and stepped under the scalding water. As he moved under the hard spray of the shower, he thought back to the last 3 hours.

It was supposed to be a straight forward mission. There had been extensive reconnaissance, strategy had been discussed, plans had been made. Plans they had reviewed over and over again. Actually, Logan and Scott had fought extensively about the best way to go about breaking into the mutant prison. As always, Logan did not want to take the pansy ass way in and Scott did.

“We need cool-headedness Logan, not half-assed and half baked plans that are only going to get us into trouble.”

Snikt

“I’ll show you half-assed, Bub…”

If it hadn’t been for Rogue, the fearless leader would not have been able to sit down without some serious plastic surgery.

Logan snickered softly remembering, then just as quickly sobered up. Rogue. There was something wrong, he had seen all the signs. Hhe did not how much of the brunt of the attack she had taken on since he had been out of commission for a bit… Maybe more than a bit, but who’s keeping score?

They had landed in complete stealth, and as planned Wolverine and Rogue were to be the frontline. They would go in first and secure the premises for the rest of the team. The gift or curse of having regenerative capabilities and impenetrable skin.
Again, strategy had been discussed, but Logan being the badass that he was, had decided to go in claws out and fangs gleaming. But before he even had a chance to assess the situation, he felt a searing pain like fire cut across his chest as he was catapulted back into a wall. He slid down towards the floor as he tried to figure out what the hell had hit him. He must’ve been out for a little because the next thing he knows he has an unmovable pressure on his chest. His muscles tensed immediately getting ready for whatever attack his assailant might inflict, when his nose caught the unmistakable scent...

Rogue, all 150lb of her on top of him. Now, she would never now that he knew her actual weight, but he knew first hand that those pounds were due to muscles and delicious womanly curves. You couldn’t work out and not notice those dangerous curves poured into her tiny shorts and sports bra without noticing.

He felt Rogue’s body twitch upwards and heard her grunt, and figured she had been trying to lift him, probably get him out of the range of fire. He moved his head and gently whispered in her ear.

“Just another 5 minutes Darlin’ ”.

He felt her gasp and then her sexy drawl as she answered.

“Ah’ll try not to have too much fun and leave none for you, Sugar”.

He again felt her body jerk and she gave him a quick kiss, too quick for her skin to respond as she flew away from him.

Logan turned off the water and quickly dried himself off. He looked at his stomach and chest, now smooth with new skin. Only 2 hours ago he had been riddled with more holes than a piece of Swiss cheese. He started getting dressed as he continued to review the events in his head.

By the time his body had enough time to recuperate, Rogue had neutralized much of the initial threat and the rest of the Alpha and Beta teams were inside. Unfortunately, they had not found any mutant prisoners and that had enraged all of them, especially the Wolverine. During the flight home, the team had fought about all the possible reasons why there were no prisoners. They had even discussed the possibility of a leak within their ranks, and how they could flush the little weasel out. But Rogue, usually full of ideas or quick with sarcastic jokes, had been unusually silent. Throughout the pretty heated discussions, she was mostly quiet, not really looking at anyone, but sitting rather stiffly with her eyes closed.

Maybe she was pissed at him because he had blatantly broken the protocol and had not waited. Maybe he had been a little head strong and could’ve been more careful, more calculating. At least that was what she was always telling him, to use his head not just the one in between his pants. That made Logan smile. Maybe he should go check on her and just make sure that she wasn’t pissed. Or if she was, maybe he could coerce her into forgiving him. Maybe they could sit down with a couple of beers and watch a hockey game or something. I mean it’s not like she would be occupied with Gumbo, he was off on another mission in Europe. Deciding, Logan quietly closed the door behind him.

***********************************************

Rogue stood in the middle of the room surveying the damage to her ravaged back. She let out a low whistle. Shit, no wonder it hurt like hellfire. Her back was a mosaic of blue, black and red welts where the bullets from that cannon-gun had hit hard enough to damage unbreakable skin. No wonder it had taken Wolverine out of commission with one shot. Rogue sighed deeply. Well she’d have to cut her bra off, there was no way she can lift her arms behind her back to unclasp it. She could probably ask Jean, she was close enough to do it for her, but that would mean leaving the room, and she had barely enough strength left to shower and get into bed. She was physically and mentally exhausted and the last thing she needed right now was to face a telepath.

Rogue had still not gotten over her self-disgust at loosing control like that during the mission and, to tell the truth, her stomach still flipped every time she replayed the images in her head. It had happened too fast. All she saw as she dropped from the ceiling was Wolverine’s body catapulting through the air, the front of his body completely destroyed. She had panicked and all she knew was that FOH fucker was reloading getting ready to blast him again. She did not think, she flew and threw her body right on top of his as the attacker fired. The pain had been amazing, but she hadn’t noticed. All her brain could process was the fact that he was not breathing and the only thought in her head was “This is it, I’ve lost him”. She could feel his blood slowly seeping through her uniform and she could vaguely hear more commotion as the FOH backup was being called to the scene.
Suddenly she heard the low growl and his words “…5 minutes Darlin’ ”. It was like music to her ears and her eyes watered as she felt the impact of the bullets hitting her back. She smiled and in her sassy way let him know it was ok. Filled with relief she leaned down to kiss him as she felt the third set of bullets hit her back; this time at a much closer range. She finally snapped out of it and, with a fury only rivaled by the Wolverine himself, took care of the shooter as well as his asshole buddies. By the time the other X-men arrived, she had more than neutralized the problem and the mission went on as planned. Then all hell broke loose when they couldn’t find any mutant prisoners. But, even on the ride home all she could keep replaying in her mind’s eyes was Logan’s body mangled and bleeding. She kept thinking about how she could’ve lost him. Her only true friend. Not that Remy was not a friend, he was her lover for God’s sake. But it was different. Logan knew her, understood her and …. She just couldn’t explain it. That was what was bothering her more than anything.

Rogue walked over to her desk and took out her scissors. Her eyes bugged out as she lifted her hands to the front of her bra. Shit, this did not hurt like this half hour ago. Maybe she had some real damage, internal type damage. With a snap she cut the bra and let the straps slide off her limp arms. Too tired to put them back in the drawer, she let the scissors fall out of her hands. The noise of the scissors hitting the desk startled her and reminded her of the cannon-gun blast. Maybe she was getting too old for this shit, but everything was suddenly too much and she slumped her shoulders as she let the tears fall freely down her face.

That was how Logan found her. He had knocked on the door but there had been no answer so he had quietly opened the door fully expecting her to be asleep. He could not control the snarl as he took a good look at her back. At the sound, Rogue turned around and gasped.

“Logan, what the hell are you doin’ Ah’m naked!”

Logan did not spare Rogue’s naked breasts a glance as he walked across the room. He barely noticed the metal ring around her finger as he grabbed her bare arms and turned her around. His breath hissed out in a long whistle when he saw her back, or what was left of it. There were bruises everywhere, blue, black and some dark red as the blood pooled under her skin. He knew Rogue’s skin protected her from life-threatening damage, but the pain was all there. And this must hurt like a bitch.

“What the fuck happened to your back?”

Rogue flinched at the tone and the pressure on her arms.

“Piotr was a little overzealous with his massage?”

A growl and the slight tightening of his hands on her arms was his only response.

“Logan…”

Rogue shrugged off his arms and turned to grab her robe from the bathroom door. It was useless to try to put it on in a hurry, so she decided to hold it in front of her as a shield instead. Logan took a menacing step towards her as he drilled her with his eyes.

Rogue felt herself crumbling under his piercing gaze “Ah…”

“You threw yourself on me.”

It was said in a flat tone and Rogue could do nothing but wait. 5…4…3…2…1

“You fucking threw yourself at me!”

Snikt, claws out

The explosion “What were you thinking, or were you even thinking at all? You were behind me, you could’ve just dropped on the guy, stopped him from firing again! Of all the stupid, shit for brains idea…” Logan started pacing.

“Don’t you think Ah know that?! Ah didn’t think Logan. Ah just saw you fly through the air and, believe me, you did not see what was left of your chest and Ah panicked. The fucker was reloading and Ah just acted… Ah needed to protect you. What if you didn’t survive another shot, what if you hadn’t survived the first one?”

He stopped and whipped around to look at her. “What is this, Missions 101? You stop the fucker and that was that. I heal Rogue. You… you have ground meat for a back now!’

The last was said between clenched teeth. Rogue knew he was right, she hadn’t thought. She had put them both in danger and risked the whole team. She just couldn’t imagine her life without him and that scared her more than anything. Blame it on PMS but she suddenly had the overwhelming urge to cry. Cry! In front of the Wolverine? She would never forgive herself. She knew she had to get the hell out of there and fast ‘cause if he screamed at her one more time she would start bawling.

Logan saw her go pale and he immediately felt sorry. Snikt, claws in She definitely made a mistake, but she was obviously hurting. He took the three steps that separated them and lightly tilted her chin up to look at him.

“Take it off.”

At her wide expression, he smiled at her. “The ring… take it off, let me heal you.”

Seeing that sexy half smile Rogue felt her heart flutter. What the hell was wrong with her. Jeez, maybe Remy should hurry up and get back.

“No, Logan, Ah’ll be fine. Ah’m just going to take a shower, take some morphine and Ah’ll be good as new in the mornin’.”

“Really? Hold up that robe Rogue, try to put your hands through it… come on I’m waiting.”

“Fine, Ah’ll just sleep.” But as she turned around, she suddenly felt dizzy and toppled against his back. His arms immediately came around to grab her. But before Rogue could register she was half naked and in Logan’s arms, she heard his self satisfied voice as he said

“Come on Darlin’ let’s give you that morphine injection and get you in the shower.”

Rogue wanted to protest, but Logan sat her down on her desk and went to get the little vials and syringe from her night stand. He pulled up a hefty dose in the syringe and started to clean her arm with some alcohol.

“Are you crazy, Ah’ll be out in no time with that amount! What about my shower, my hair. Ah like to be clean, Logan, Ah…”

Logan rolled his eyes, “That’s the idea. Don’t worry I’ll help you.”

Rogue barely had any time to argue when he injected her with the medication. The effects were not immediate, but she would definitely need to hurry that shower along before she dropped on her bathroom floor.

“Come on baby, let’s get you that shower.” Logan grabbed Rogue under her arms and stood her in front of him. He slowly guided her into the bathroom and turned her around. With her facing him he started to take the robe out of her hands.

“What the hell do you think you’re doin’?”

Logan dropped the robe on the bathroom floor and turned around to turn on the shower. “Don’t worry Darlin,’ seen plenty of what you got in my lifetime.”

“Ah’m sure you have Sugar, but you’ve never seen anythin’ the likes of me.”

“That I’m sure of...” Logan smiled as he turned around from the shower. That morphine must be starting to take effect if she was joking around. His smile quickly faded as he saw the dried blood on her stomach. “That’s mine isn’t it?’

Rogue saw the smile leave his face and followed is gaze. “You were a mess Logan, Ah told you Ah was worried.” And because she felt herself start to well up again, Rogue quickly wiggled the uniform off her hips. Almost no pain and no embarrassment… damn, that morphine is amazing.

Logan was suddenly distracted by the bouncing of her breasts, and couldn’t help but follow the black leather down her hips. God, he really had never seen anything like her. She stood there naked and he just feasted his eyes on all her smooth, pale skin. He looked back into her eyes and, for a moment, saw the same heat that must also be reflected in his. She suddenly took a step towards him and faltered. He quickly reached out and grabbed her. Shaking his head to help clear it, he helped her step into the shower and positioned her against the wall for support. He quickly took off his shirt and jeans but left his briefs on before he stepped into the shower.

Rogue was starting to get very tired. She barely had any time to register that Logan was naked and in the shower with her when he gently put her under the stream of warm water. It felt wonderful, she thought she could literally feel all the sweat, grime and blood slowly running down her body. Just as she thought she couldn’t feel any better, she felt Logan gently rubbing her shoulders with a soapy washcloth. Gooseflesh appeared all over her body and she lightly leaned into his chest.

Logan was trying not to be distracted by the scent, the steam and her rounded derriere pressed against his crotch. This is Rogue, your teammate, your very good friend, keep it together Bub. He felt her relax against his body and sighed in relief, at least the morphine was starting to work. He continued to mechanically wash her neck, arms and chest, but when he got to her stomach he was distracted. She had his blood on her, she had a lot of his blood on her. He must’ve really been a mess, no wonder she panicked. But Rogue never panicked, she had one of the strongest stomachs of anyone on the team. If it had been Jeanie, he could see her falling apart, but not Rogue. She had said she had worried about him, he did not know how to take that. Friends worried about each other, but she had looked sick when she told him … Ah needed to protect you. Logan’s stomach clenched at the memory. No one ever felt the need to protect him; he was the Wolverine for Christ’s sake. But this slip of a girl… no woman, he couldn’t have all those dangerous curves pressed against him and think of her as a girl, had felt the need to protect him with her own body. Would he do the same for her? Absofukinglutely, and what the hell did that mean?

“Mmmmmm… Logannnn…” sigh

Logan snapped out of it and looked down at Rogue. Her eyes were closed as she was leaning against him, one of his hands rubbing circles on her stomach. His other hand, seemingly with a mind of its own, was gently cupping the underside of her breast as he rubbed circles over her nipple. Logan almost pushed Rogue away when he realized what he was doing, but at that moment Rogue opened her eyes and looked up at him. Her eyes were glassy and dreamy from the morphine, her cheeks and lips rosy and moist from the heat of the shower. God she looks like a temptress. Snap out of it Logan, she’s your friend and she needs your help!

“Relax Rogue, we’re almost done. Just lean in to me.”

Logan rinsed her off and finished the bath rather quickly. He debated if he wanted to wash her hair, but decided that he should… women were funny about things like that. He found her shampoo and even used conditioner, he should get brownie points for that one. What the hell was conditioner, anyways? Once he was done rinsing her hair, he turned off the shower and helped Rogue out of the stall. She was still coherent, but very relaxed. He wrapped a towel around her shoulders and hair, and another one around his own waist. He maneuvered her into the bedroom and sat her on the edge of the bed. She was definitely not cooperating, she just sat there on the edge of the bed with her eyes closed.

“Ummm…”

Rogue half smiled. “Ah’m still awake Logan. Just hand me my comb and body cream, they’re both on the dresser.” She cocked one eye open and her smile widened. “Ah always wondered if even wet your hair would maintain the same weird shape.”

“Weird? What the hell does that mean?”

Snickering, Rogue closed her eye again. “Just leave the things on the bed Logan, Ah can manage form here. Thanks.”

Logan set the comb and body cream next to her, but although he instructed his body to move, it just stood rooted looking at her. He watched Rogue grope for the comb with her eyes still closed and carefully run it through her thick wet hair. After 3 tries she just gave up. Maybe just this once…

Rogue felt the bed dip behind her and then Logan’s warm chest press against her back. God the man was like a furnace, not that she was complaining. Then she felt him gently untangling her hair with the comb. She smiled just thinking about Logan combing someone’s hair. Well, not someone’s hair, her hair. When he was finished he gently rested her on the pillows.

“Does that position hurt your back?’

“Not really, but after some time it might.”

“Ok, I’ll try to be quick.” Before Rogue could ask what he was going to be quick about she felt a cold draft across her body. What the hell? Then she felt them. Logan’s hands, slicked with her favorite body cream, roaming all over her body. Oh God, was he out of his mind?! She would die of the sensations coursing through her. She could feel the tension leaving her muscles and moving straight down to her crotch. She could feel her stomach clenching and she was getting wet. He’ll notice, he’ll smell it, oh crap…

Logan was having problems too. When he first thought of it, he thought it would be a good idea, but who could’ve told him seeing Rogue would affect him so much. He had been honest when he told her he had seen it all before. But there was something about seeing her like this, lying in bed, fresh and clean from her shower, relaxed and limp from the morphine. She started getting flushed and he suddenly knew he was the cause, at the same time the smell of her arousal hit him like a freight train. Maybe it had been there in the shower too, but it had been confused under all the other smells, soap and hair products. Now it was as clear as a summer’s day, she was aroused and that knowledge was making him hard. Rogue shifted and sighed. That brought his attention to her lips, now parted and even darker. His eyes lowered to her chin and then her neck. He could see her pulse ticking softly underneath her neck and increase speed as he slid his hand up her inner thigh. I can’t believe I’m gonna do this.

Logan lowered his head and licked Rogue’s neck, right where that pulse was beating. She tasted like heaven. Rogue just moaned and turned her head to give him better access and that was all the invitation he needed. The Wolverine in the back of his mind was pushing against his restraints, he could smell her getting more aroused and wanted to come out to play. Logan held him back, this was not the time. He continued to caress Rogue’s legs, thighs and stomach as he ran his tongue down her neck to her clavicle and then circled her breasts. He heard her gasp and smiled against her nipple. He slowly circled the tightened bud with his tongue and just as gently suckled it. Rogue’s breath caught in her throat as he continued his slow torture. Logan couldn’t resist and moved to her other breast as his hand drew nearer to her wet opening. He could feel her heat even at a distance as she slowly opened her legs to give him easier access. He gently stroked her outer lips as he more forcefully sucked at her nipple. When she shifted her hips, he took the opportunity to rub her clitoris with his thumb as he inserted the tip of his finger into her. God she was so wet and smooth. Logan continued his ministrations until he felt her get a little restless and her walls start to tighten around his fingers. He withdrew his hand and chuckled at her moaned protest.

“Don’t worry Darlin’, it’ll get better.”

He moved to the end of the bed and positioned himself between her legs. Gently spreading her legs apart he looked at her. She lay there like a fallen goddess, dark hair spread out across the pillow, smooth skin for him to touch, her breasts rising and falling with every breath and her nipples hard pebbles from the pleasure he was bringing her. He looked back down and gently parted her. He lowered his head and slowly licked tasting her at her very core.

Rogue’s eyes snapped open instantly and she came up on her elbows to look at Logan. She saw him in between her legs, his eyes dark with desire and her stomach clenched from arousal.

“Logan…?”

“Please let me Darlin’.” At her hesitancy he smiled and whispered “For comfort Rogue, just comfort.” And with his eyes on her he lowered his head and darted his tongue against her clitoris. Her head dropped and she settled back in bed murmuring “ok…for comfort.”

Logan smiled and increased the pressure of his tongue on her clitoris. He continued to taste her and arouse her. When he felt her start to become restless, he inserted a finger into her tight opening and rubbed her upper wall. Rogue shattered into a million pieces as she started to contract around his finger. He growled into her and licked her until he felt her relax again. When he was sure her orgasm was done, he slowly lowered her legs and crawled up the bed to look at her. When she felt him next to her, she opened her eyes and smiled at him.

“Thanks.” She gently touched her fingertips to his lips.

“Just sleep now.” Logan started to turn around. But Rogue reached out and grabbed his hand.

“Stay… please stay with me.” Logan hesitated and looked at the bed. It smelled of her and Gumbo, it was the bed they sometimes shared. He looked at her face and her smoky green eyes and made a decision right then and there.

“Ok, if you want me to.”

Rogue nodded and carefully positioned herself on her side. Logan got into bed and pulled her towards him. He held her like that for a while and when he thought she was asleep he lightly kissed the top of her head. To his surprise he felt Rogue snuggle closer to him and murmur “for comfort”.

************************************************
Rogue opened her eyes and saw the afternoon sun streaming through the cracks between her blinds. She stretched languidly in bed and settled back into the covers. Mmmmm. She felt well rested and relaxed. Slowly smiling as she started to recall her dream: muscles relaxed, a warm mouth on her nipple, a firm hand between her legs, and then a rough tongue teasing her clitoris…. Oh God, Logan! She suddenly bolted out of bed and looked down, shit she was naked. Then it all came rushing back to her: the mission, Logan helping her in the shower, then combing her hair, slathering her with cream and finally giving her the best orgasm of her life. The pain was completely gone too. She walked to the mirror to inspect the damage on her back and her mouth dropped open in disbelief. The bruises were gone, nothing, zip, nada. Logan. She quickly looked down at her hand; the ring was still there. It was just on the wrong hand. That little weasel, he healed her while she was sleeping.

She went back to her bed, sat on the edge and closed her eyes. Time to take a little peek. Seeing Logan in her mind’s eye, she opened the new door that contained his personality in her head. Ok, first there was anger and restlessness, the emotions that were always a part of the Wolverine; then there was lust and desire, finally worry and tenderness. Rogue came out of her meditation with a snap of her mind. Tenderness? The lust and desire he felt as he brought her to orgasm were a surprise. She could understand the worry, wasn’t she worried about him? But tenderness, for her? Rogue inspired a lot of emotions in people, but tenderness was not one of them. It made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside… Then that pesky thing called reality decided to intrude. What have we done? Rogue rested her head in her hands; they probably just imploded their friendship. And what the hell was she supposed to do with Remy? Oh shit, Remy. What she was feeling for Logan, no matter how complicated, she needed to figure it out and Remy would be a distraction. Well, they had been talking about possibly seeing other people, they were never serious and there’s no better time like the present. Besides, he deserved to be able to look around and act on it in the meantime, right?

Since her head has starting to hurt, Rogue decided to stop being such a baby and be the team leader she was reputed to be. Ok, so it was 1o’clock, if she hurried she could still catch the end of the lunch crowd and then she could find Logan and try to make heads or tails of the mess they had created. Or maybe she could just skip the talk and go right to reaping the rewards, God he had an amazing mouth. And with that thought making her hot, Rogue went to have a nice long shower and make use of her removable shower head.

Unfortunately, Logan had left earlier that morning on a mission. Xavier, Scott and Logan decided that the only way the mutants had been moved was if there had been a leak in the system. The most plausible culprits were the informants the Xmen regularly used. Logan couldn’t stand the thought of having a traitor in their midst and he readily volunteered to go on a stake out to try to flush him out. Typical Logan, run when there was a complicated situation.

The next morning Remy came back from his mission in Europe. He figured there was something wrong with Rogue when she wasn’t as enthusiastic as she normally was when he got back from long missions. Remy, being a patient man, decided to wait until Rogue explained what she was thinking. That night Rogue decided to tell Remy they should see other people. He took it much better than she had expected, he really didn’t love her. They had some amazing breakup sex afterwards and it took them another 3 days to completely separate and organize all their things into their own rooms. By then, Logan had returned with no news. Rogue assumed he would hear of Remy and her separation and come looking for her; but he never showed up, actually he avoided her whenever possible. She, stubborn to a fault, decided she would wait him out.

If anyone in the team noticed the new tension between Rogue and Logan no one said anything, they just looked the other way.

**********************************************

Two weeks later…

Rogue was more than bitchy that day. She had lost a bet with Ororo and her punishment was wearing a skirt. Of course, Rogue being Rogue, definitely wore a skirt; pride wouldn’t allow her to not hold up her end of the bet. But the skirt was not what Ororo had in mind when she designed the punishment. Instead of a long flowy flowery skirt, Rogue wore a sexy tight leather miniskirt. Ororo very passionately argued that a leather skirt was not acceptable, to which Rogue replied that those terms should’ve been agreed on previously and now well, tough luck. In other words it was leather or nothing.

On her way back to her room after her little fight with the weather goddess, Rogue was distracted by a loud sound coming from Xavier’s office. Curiosity got the best of her and she quietly put her ear to the door. Eavesdropping, always risky business with a house full of telepaths. Fortunately, Xavier was too busy; his hands were full with an enraged Wolverine. From what Rogue could understand another pick up mission had gone wrong, but this time someone had gotten hurt. From what she could understand, it was supposed to be an easy routine pick up, so Wolverine had taken Jubilee with him; but the mission had gone to hell in a hand basket and Jubilee got hurt. Shit! Logan was furious, he wanted the leak found out and stopped ASAP and “fearless ass wipe” better come up with a way to do it. By then, Rogue had heard enough and decided to go check up on Jubilee.

It turned out, Jubilee just had a flesh wound and Hank assured Rogue she would heal within a couple of weeks. Rogue visited with Jubilee a few minutes, not to tire her out, and got the whole story. The pick up had gone wrong and Logan tried to get Jubilee out of harms way. Unfortunately, Jubilee made a small tactical error and got herself in the line of fire. She said she was fine, but was worried about Logan. He took her injury much more seriously than she did. Rogue promised her she would check on him and report back to Jubes tomorrow morning.

Shit, guess I have to face “my friend”.

Rogue first went to the Danger Room, most likely place the Wolverine would be getting rid of his extra frustration. When she arrived, the Danger Room was empty, but it was obvious someone had just been in there. The last program run was “Sabertooth: Death Trap” and the safeties had been disabled. Uh oh, Logan must be in fine form. Rogue took the elevator to the rooms and walked quietly to Logan’s door. She could hear the heavy breathing coming from inside and decided to forgo knocking.

Logan didn’t notice the door opening, but did notice the new scent in the room. He slowly turned around and looked at the woman standing before him as the door clicked closed. She was a sight to see, tight silky green top stretched over her perfect breasts and that short tight skirt that showcased mile long legs to perfection. He could feel the Wolverine in him salivating and he clenched his teeth fighting with his alter ego for control.

“Logan… You ok Sugar?”

Rogue walked toward him and she saw his tattered uniform and the still healing cuts. “What the hell did you do to yourself?” She reached out a hand to touch his chest.

Logan took a step back from her, just out of reach.

“Don’t Rogue… please just leave it alone.”

“Logan, don’t turn away from me. Sugar, it wasn’t your fault. There was no way you could’ve known what was going to happen. Shit, Logan, even Jubilee agrees there was no way …”

“No way? No way?! Fuck Rogue, she was my responsibility, my trainee. I shouldn’t have taken her with me, I should’ve left her here. She wasn’t ready.” Logan started pacing and his claws kept coming in and out.

Rogue knew she had to do something fast, she could tell Logan was quickly loosing control of the Wolverine and she also knew he would take that loss of control even harder. Time to switch tactics.

“Well that’s just wonderful Logan, just wonderful. So now you disrespect her too.” At Logan’s face of disbelief, she knew she had gotten his attention, so she pressed her point. “It’s not fair to undermine her efforts, she is a team member and she should be respected as one. Logan we all put our lives on the line, Ah do, you do it. That’s the job, that’s the risk we take. And to say she’s not ready, to take that away from her, it would just crush her.”

Rogue was furious and breathing hard from her speech. Logan just turned to look at her and whispered “She’s just a child, Rogue, I should’ve known better…”

The despair in his voice tore at her heart and she just couldn’t take it any longer. Right then and there she made a decision.

Rogue slowly walked towards Logan. When she was standing in front of him, she went on her toes and playfully bit the pulse that was pounding at the base of his neck. Logan growled ad grabbed her upper arms tightly, but did not push her away.

“Rogue… I can’t… the Wolverine, I have no control. Not right now.”

Rogue angled her head a little so she could look into his eyes and smiled. “Control, Sugar, is highly overrated.” Then she stretched her head and bit Logan hard enough to mark him.

Her only warning was his snarl as he roughly threw her against the wall. Oh crap. Logan/Wolverine stepped towards Rogue and roughly grabbed her ponytail. With a flick of his wrist her hair tumbled around her shoulders. Slowly Logan wound her hair around his hand as he pressed his pelvis against her hips and slid a leg up between her legs. Rogue was lost in the intensity of his gaze and she could feel herself getting wet through her cotton panties. Suddenly, Logan sniffed the air around them and smiled a predatory smile. Oh God, he could smell her. Well two can play at that game. Rogue ran her hand down his chest over the newly formed and extra sensitive skin, she raked her nails across his nipples and down his abs. She finally came to rest her hand against the growing bulge in his uniform. She grasped him through the leather and squeezed. Logan’s eyes went black and he roughly shoved his knee higher into Rogue’s crotch as he fixed his fangs unto her neck. Rogue dropped her head back further exposing her neck in the ultimate sign of submission. She felt the friction of Logan’s knee on her clitoris and could feel the cool leather of her skirt riding up her hips. At her desperate moan, Logan ripped her blouse and pushed her bra out of the way so he could roughly suck her hard nipples. Rogue screamed in pure pleasure as she dug her nails into Logan’s back. After a couple of minutes of the simultaneous stimulation of her nipples and crotch, Rogue roughly pushed Logan away. At his scowl, she immediately yanked her underwear down her legs, kicked them out of the way and turned around. She looked at Logan over her left shoulder and smiled sexily as she stuck out her ass at him. Logan looked up into her eyes and became very serious.

“Rogue, you don’t have to. My control…”

Rogue slowly smiled at him and looked him dead in the eye as she said “It’s for comfort Logan… for comfort.” She lightly pressed her ass against his bulge and that was all the invitation he needed.

Logan yanked the rest of his uniform off and pressed Rogue into the wall. He whispered in her ear “You sure Darlin’?”

“Please Logan, I want to feel you inside me.” Logan carefully pushed himself into her moist heat. They both growled in ecstasy. Logan captured Rogue’s hands in one of his and secured them over her head against the wall. With the other, he lightly massaged her clit.

“Ok, Darlin’, for comfort.”

He started to move slowly and deliberately. Rogue thought she would die from the sensations. She had never experienced anything like Logan inside her, moving, teasing, taking her higher and higher. As Logan moved slower, Rogue became more and more desperate. She started to move against Logan harder and harder. It was suddenly too much and moaned “Harder, Logan harder.” Logan was trying to keep the pace slow to not hurt her, but her moans and her slamming back into him sent him over the edge. He stretched Rogue’s arms higher above her head and started to pump into her. Rogue couldn’t control her moans as they turned into screams. When Logan felt Rogue starting to contract around him, he let go of her hands, gripped her hips and pounded into her. Rogue came with a loud long scream. A few seconds later, Logan came with a loud snarl while biting her shoulder.

*********************************************

Rogue woke from her sex-induced haze slowly, Logan was still holding her against the wall, her arms behind her wound around his neck. She felt him lift his forehead from her back and lightly kiss her hair.

“Mmmm, Logan” She bent her head backwards and rubbed her head against his cheek.

Logan let her go and turned around. He felt more relaxed, the Wolverine in his head suddenly quiet. He looked back at Rogue, now leaning against the wall facing him; she had pulled down her skirt but her blouse was beyond repair, and she was looking at him with a small smile on her face. He could see the top of a bite mark on her right shoulder and the possessiveness and guilt slammed into his gut. He had marked her. Shit.

Rogue saw the change in Logan’s eyes and she knew he was starting to feel guilty. Before he could start to wallow in the implications of right and wrong, Rogue reacted. She quickly took off what was left of her shirt, her bra and unfastened her skirt. Letting all her clothes fall to the floor, she walked towards Logan. She stood in front of him and grabbed his head and broke the rules of the game.

“It’s ok Sugar, truth is, I love you.” She yanked his head down to her lips and kissed him. Logan went rigid in her arms, but when her tongue darted out to taste Logan’s lips, she felt his strong arms come around her as his right hand cupped the back of her head.

Logan took the kiss deeper and felt Rogue melt in his arms. When she opened her mouth, he swept his tongue in her mouth and tasted her. He felt her tug on his hair and when he looked down at her, she pushed him on the bed. Before he could recover from the shock, she climbed on top of him and straddled his hips. She continued to kiss him as she rubbed her swollen clitoris against his growing penis. When she felt him go hard again, she lifted her hips and slowly impaled herself unto his hard shaft. Logan opened his eyes and really looked at the woman on top of him. She is so beautiful and so sensual… and she loves me. Rogue heard Logan’s growl as he grabbed her hips and ground more forcefully into her. He sat up and caught her lips between his teeth; Rogue wound her arms around his back and started to move. They both climbed higher and higher, grinding harder and harder, the rope coiling tighter and tighter. They both came with a loud scream and a growl.

Afterwards, Rogue rested her head on Logan’s chest as he slowly stroked her back.

“You know Sugar, what Ah said… Ah didn’t mean it.” She pushed herself off of him and rested her head on his shoulder so she could look into his eyes. “It was never for comfort. Ah love you.” When he opened his mouth to say something, she gently touched her fingertips to his lips.

“Logan, listen, Ah know you, you’re my best friend in the world. And the way Ah feel about you, that’s different. Ah don’t expect anythin’ to change, Ah don’t expect you to love me back. Ah told you, so you know where Ah stand. Ok?”

Logan looked down at her and quickly nipped at the fingers still on his lips. When she removed her fingers, he scooped his head down and kissed her hard, his tongue invading her mouth.

“Rogue, you do know me, better than anyone. I’m not the kind of man that falls in love.” She quickly nodded and looked at his chest. Angry, he grabbed her hair in his hand and yanked her head back to look at him.

“But what you just said, is complete bullshit. What just happened here, it changes everything. And I wouldn’t have it any other way. You’re mine Rogue, mine.” He quickly licked at the bite mark on her shoulder. “You understand that Darlin’?”

Rogue slowly smiled “Yeah, Sugar, yours.” He released her hair and she kissed him gently on the lips, then rested her head on his shoulder again.

“And for the record Darlin’, it was never for comfort.”

*******************************************

That night Logan thought back to everything that had happened. He wouldn’t rest until he found out about that fucking leak, but at least now he had found a better outlet for his frustrations. He looked down at Rogue’s face, beautiful in the pale moonlight. He shifted his shoulder under her and moved her closer to him. Quietly kissing her hair; inhaling the scent, he murmured.

“Off the record, I love you too Darlin’. All 150lbs of you.” Eyes closed he drifted off to sleep.

In the dark, Rogue’s lips curved into a smile.

The End.