For four long months, Logan and Cloud traveled through the US, searching for any clues as to the location of Rogue.

They had found seven underground breeding facilities during their search, the last one pointing them to a forested area just south of the Canadian boarder, and to the east of Bellingham, Oregon. Cloud and Logan both prayed she was there and all right. She was carrying Logan’s child, and he would be damned if anything happened to them.

They were about an hours drive from the facility when Clouds cell be began to ring. She caught Logan’s eye contact as she checked to see who it was. Xavier had promised not to contact either of them unless there was news of Rogue. So far, the professor had kept his word. To Logan’s dismay, Cloud had reluctantly answered the phone.

They had used the cell to give Xavier the locations of the facilities they had found, but know it seemed he had news of his own.

“Cloud,” she answered, keeping her hopes high, but expecting the worst.

“I’ve located Rogue using Cerebro, but you must hurry. She is fading quickly, and she has been through a great deal.” As he gave her the location, Cloud realized that it was the facility they were heading to. She quickly gave Xavier the information, and he promised to send the jet after them.

“She’s there, Logan. We gotta hurry.” She didn’t have to say another word. He pushed I the gas, activating the NAS that had been installed into the small jeep just after the attack on the mansion by Stryker. They made the hour long drive in just over five minutes.

Logan was out of the car before cloud was able to take off her seat belt. It was apparent that Logan had no intention of doing this quietly.

As she followed him, cloud heard the distinct sound of a chopper in the distance. She spread her wings and took to the sky, searching to see what direction it was headed in.

As Cloud inspected the skies, Logan searched the small warehouse. There were papers and old machinery all over place. He walked to the only office, his claws still extended.

The office was in worse disarray than the rest of the warehouse, but that wasn’t what made his blood go cold. Tucked away in the far right corner was an open trapped door leading underground. Wafting up was the odor of blood. The freshest scent was the blood Rogue.

He let out a howl loud enough to catch Cloud’s attention from outside. Within seconds she was by his side, picking up on the same scents he had.