Author's Chapter Notes:
Maries past comes calling and it causes her to put things into perspective, problem being she nearly loses everything in doing it.
The eyes that had watched the house all day and seen the goings on inside, the voice answering the call on the other end slurred and broken. “Ed? I’ve some news for you. Your daughters come home.” The slurred voice suddenly quiet and attentive as the smooth honeyed tone continued, taking a softer almost apologetic tone.

“She’s not alone either, looks like someone got her into trouble Ed, a bit of a rough sort. You should come and see her as soon as possible I don’t think they’ll be here long. You know I’m not one for gossip but if you want to see her you’d better come over tonight.”
Listening to the rants and ravings on the other end of the phone the caller smiled at their handiwork as the phone was slammed down. Replacing the handset carefully they pulled up a chair in the dark and watched the house across from their windows. Seeing the large man go inside at last, switching off the lights as he moved through the house, chuckling as they realised that sleep wouldn’t be coming anytime soon to that house tonight.

**********************************************************

The noise coming from the downstairs woke Logan, he’d been out like a light for once, the heat and the work he’d done earlier taking its toll on him. Marie was still asleep but the noise was beginning to stir her, quickly he untangled himself from her. Straining his ears Logan could hear the raised voice of Sophie, her tone panicked, scenting the air he caught the sour stink of a man. Definitely drunk or slept in clothes that had seen better days, creeping slowly out of their room Logan took in the scene before making a move.

Sophie was holding out a wicked looking carving knife toward a man who already had a wound across his palms, blood tainted the air of the hallway. She was keeping him at bay at the bottom of the stairs, “Now you’re going to get out of my way Sophie! I’ve come to see her and I ain’t leaving till I’ve seen her.” His face was twisted in a mask of rage and spite, the anger radiating from him making Logan growl, the low rumble filling the hallway slowly until Sophie quickly looked upward toward the sound.

The man saw his advantage and snatched the blade from Sophie, bringing it round so he could threaten her with it. Sophie ran up the stairs, the noise waking the rest of the house. The man’s eyes followed Sophie and Logan knew who it was, it was Ed, Marie’s father, his face twisted into a sneer as he looked Logan up and down. Making his assumptions about him and shouting it into the upstairs, “So you’re the bastard who brought her back, where is she? What’ve you done to her? Got her knocked up no doubt and come to see if you can get some money out of the old bitch, well I’m sorry there’s nothing like that for you here. Just leave her where she belongs and fuck off to whatever piece of shit town you found her in, she’s mine, she’s my flesh and blood and I want to see HER!!”

Ed’s rage washed over Logan like a summer rain, everything Logan was screamed at him to kill him, to hurt him to put him out of his misery. He didn’t, all he did was walk down a few steps so the light could reach him, seeing Ed’s face blanch a little as he caught the size of him. Looking at Sophie Logan spoke quietly and softly, his words falling like iron in the quiet, “Wake her up, gently but get her up. Tell her who’s here to see her.” Sophie looked at him and seeing that he meant it left them both stood on the stairs.

Logan heard the other door open and scented Mary, her scent was confused and angry, without looking her way he just spoke to her, “Go back to bed Mary. RIGHT NOW.” Without another word he heard her breathing stutter as she began to cry and shut the door to her room. Ed seeing the movement shouted at the door as it closed.
“I’ll be back for you later Mary! You belong with me not here with this dried up old dyke!!” Logan’s eyes narrowed as he heard the movements behind him, Marie’s scent wafted to him and he could feel her mind raging with hate. Risking a quick look behind him he saw Sophie and Marie, they were both stood stock still just beyond the light of the stairway. Sophie let go of her and went to her mothers bedroom, the sobbing coming from it loud enough to be heard over the house. Her mother’s voice saying a litany, a prayer of forgiveness, of deliverance as Marie stepped forward into the light of the stairway.

Ed looked at her for a second as if he didn’t recognise her, his grip on the knife slipping as the wound in his palm slicked the handle. “Marie? That you honey?” his voice was normal, questioning, concerned. Marie walked down the stairs to stand next to Logan her hand gripping his tightly.
“Yes Daddy it’s me.”
“What the hell happened to you girl? Where the fuck have you been? Do you know how much trouble you’ve put us all through? I mean I had to give up everything to go out and find you girl? Where the hell did you get to, I must have searched most of the damn country looking for you.” Marie shook her head slowly as she took in the wreck of a man in front of her, he wasn’t her father, what stood in front of her was a stranger. Her eyes became cold as she spoke, the tone dropping with each sentence.
“When did you do that, between drinking the bars dry or when you lost your job? When the house went to the bank and you had so much free time, or was that when you sold everything we had to get rent for a apartment a rat wouldn’t live in?”

Logan watched Marie change in front of him, she wasn’t Marie, she was Rogue and she was angry. Letting go of his hand she walked toward her father, each step she took made him more and more nervous. Logan got ready to act, if he became twitchy he’d be on him in a second. “You’re a drunk, you always were. You beat mom when you couldn’t get your own way like a child. You hid it saying momma was ‘ill’, sending me to relatives while she recovered from another beating you gave her.” Her breath stilled as she closed the gap between them and Logan felt her slip the chains of her gift, if he grabbed her now she’d kill him. “Ah know what you did to me you bastard and if you don’t leave here right now Ah’ll make sure the only way you ever move again is in a pine box.” Logan felt the anger peak in the small space, Wolverine saw the twitch of movement and dove forward, pulling Marie backward.

The knife moved slowly forward, everything in slow motion as the thick blade moved toward where Marie had been. The knife slid past Logan’s stomach opening a thin red line, his own blades still sheathed as he tackled him to the floor. Marie’s shout bringing Sophie out of her mother’s room. “LOGAN!” The man under him struggled weakly, using his weight Logan pinned the wreck of a man down to the floor, the knife useless and out of reach. Ed didn’t do anything but struggle and cry in frustration, trying to get up, trying to get out from under the weight on him.

Logan let the darkness in him surface. Growling low so only Ed would feel and hear it, seeing the man’s eyes widen further as it rumbled through him scenting the fear as it rose off him in waves. Listening to the rest of the house he heard the phone lift and the call go out to the police, Sophie was taking control at last. Marie moved on the stairs, Logan saw her covered feet standing next to them both. "Get him up,” her voice was calm, inside he could feel her switch her skin off again. Doing as he was told Logan pulled the wreck that had been her father upright, keeping a good grip on him and keeping him out of her reach. Watching as she took in the sight before her, the smell of him, a face she barely recognised. Wrapping her arms around her stomach protectively Marie started, “Who told you Ah was here?” Her tone even and calm, not displaying any of the rage Logan could feel burning from her. Her voice repeated the question a little harsher and Sophie chimed in just as the police car pulled up with lights flashing.
“I’ll bet you it’s that bitch across the street. She’s always hated me, ever since your momma moved in she’s been complaining about the smallest thing.”

Marie just looked at him and back at Sophie as the police came in guns drawn. Quickly assessing the scene, seeing the bloodied knife and the restraint being put on Ed. Taking Ed from Logan they quickly took him to the patrol car, picked up the knife, bagging it as evidence. Sophie was already giving a statement and Logan was being questioned, seeing no one watching her she walked out of the open door and looked across the street. There was a woman stood in her unlit doorway watching the scene with interest, a half smile visible from even here. Turning to see everyone busy Marie quickly crossed the street toward her enemy.

**********************************************************

This was wonderful, everything was going as she wanted, soon she’d have enough evidence to show that that Sophie bitch and her trailer park sister weren’t right to live here. This was a place for decent people, not scum like them, the house had been beautiful once when their mother had been in charge. When she’d seen who was taking it over her own mother had despaired for the neighbourhood, they all knew Sophie was a man hater. She’d even had the gall to bring women back to the house with her until she’d left a few surprises in her house. She really did have to get that screen door fixed, her mother would never have let something like that happen but burglars were strange these days.

She’d put the dead cat in Sophie’s bed with a scrawled sign, ‘WHORE’, Sophie hadn’t brought anyone home since. But she’d taken in her sister instead and that had been worse, knowing that Mary’s husband was a drunk and god forbid her daughter was a mutant! She had to act and when she saw them pull up to the curb the plan had formed in her head, it hadn’t taken long to find out where Ed was. Seeing Ed stumble upto the house had been fun, he was worse for wear, the shouting had brought her out of her hiding spot so she could view it properly.

The quiet evening had given her a full commentary as Ed had left the front door wide open she could see it too. When the man who’d come with the daughter came down the stairs her heart had missed a beat, damn he was handsome, too good for a little mutant cow like her. Her own daughter deserved someone like him instead of the pasty weakling she was with, he’d give her grandkids instead of the emptiness she was experiencing. The police came and she ducked her head and went to the front door, now she could say it was the lights that woke her. Smiling at the view of the distress across the street, seeing the daughter look her way, obviously upset and distressed in her condition. She looked around six months gone and her jealousy peaked as her thoughts went to her own barren daughter. Surprised as she saw the daughter coming over, walking steadily toward her, eyes locked onto her body, no fear in her steps and for the first time in an age she felt a little afraid.

**********************************************************

Marie could scent the woman’s fear and arousal at the trouble she’d caused, seeing her eyes narrow as she got closer, the light from the patrol car lighting her up for her to see. Hair loose and long, thin body ‘dried up’ sprang to her mind, blond and skin as tanned as leather Marie stopped just before she stepped on her front porch. The woman’s eyes were roving all over her, taking in her hair, her skin, her distended stomach catching the scent of jealousy from her Marie ran her hand over her baby. “Why?” The woman in front of her sneered as she spoke to her, her accent thick and choking.
“Ah have no ideah what you’re talking about honey, the lights woke me up and ah came down to see what was going on.” Marie could smell her lie, caught the tension in her voice and it wound her nerves higher.
“Ah know you called him, you were watching when we pulled up today. Why?” Marie stood her ground, feeling Rogue filling her veins with each lie that fell from the woman’s lips.

“Child ah told you already ah have no ideah what you’re going on about.” The woman’s voice was raised higher, trying to get the polices attention, Rogue wouldn’t allow that and she moved closer to her. Switching her hands on she grabbed the woman’s wrist, feeling the connection open slowly, the images of her phoning, the hatred she had for her family, for her flooded her senses. Letting her go and seeing her faint dead away Marie shut off her hands and turned back to her aunts home knowing they’d never be safe there now. Walking back across the street Logan met her halfway and felt her anger coursing through her, showing him the images she’d picked up from the neighbour Logan’s face hardened.

The police were still taking statements when Logan noticed Marie was missing, seeing her across the street he quickly went over. Knowing she was angry, upset he could feel the release of her power and the woman fell dead away. Meeting her halfway across Marie opened her mind to him and flooded him with the images from the woman. Flowerbeds destroyed, dead animals left in the house, graffiti sprayed inside the house, phone calls and threats made to them both. Logan understood and felt the weakness spreading through her, picking her up bodily Logan carried her straight into the parlour. Her skin was waxy and her breath laboured, her skin was off but the strain of everything was beginning to show.

Things were beginning to quieten and the officer asked if they needed an ambulance, Marie shook her head and explained she felt okay, just the shock of seeing her father try to kill her. Logan held her hand and saw the effort it took to keep a smile on her face until the police left, as soon as they were gone she collapsed. Diving for the phone he called home, knowing that someone would come to get her, home would help her. Sophie was next to her, cradling her hands and smoothing her skin with her hands, her own mother too afraid to come downstairs. Listening to the ring on the other end finally picked up Logan spoke, “Thank god someone’s actually home! I need Hank to come and pick us up now, Marie’s ill, she needs to come home now.”

Quickly giving them the directions to the house, Logan listened to Ororo’s voice on the other end telling him they’d be leaving in a few minutes. They’d land as close as possible, looking over to his wife Logan’s heart sank. This had been a bad idea from the start but it was what she’d needed to know and in finding out it had almost killed her. Dropping the phone Logan went back to Marie, “They're coming, we’ll be home soon. Hank’s coming to pick you up and take you home then they’ll come back for me.” Her face looked a little confused at his words, “The hotel? Our stuff is still there and I’ll need to take the car back.” Sophie interrupted him.
“Oh no I’ll do that, you tell me what and where and I’ll get it sent back to you. You’re going with her." Sophie’s face was set and serious, Marie smiling as she saw the concern on her face. Gripping her hand tight Logan felt the strength pouring from the woman behind him, seeing it reflected in Marie giving him hope.

“How you feeling?” Seeing the simple words break through her shell her feelings flooding from her tumbling through her mind and body. Watching tears form and just pulling himself around her as she poured it all out, cradling her to him being her strength resting his hand in her hair. Sophie touched him gently and walked away to close the front door to the night, shutting the world away from them for a moment knowing it would intrude soon enough.

**********************************************************

Everything happened in a blur, Hank was there within an hour, checking Marie over quickly and calmly his voice steady and calm but his scent telling Logan something was wrong. Logan had told Sophie where their things were and what room, Sophie had smiled and told him they might drive up to them. Seeing as she was putting the house on the market tomorrow, this had been the last straw, it was time to move on. Everyone else had and now Ed was away Mary might be able to salvage something from her life. They left quickly without Marie having the chance to say goodbye, her baby the concern now. Logan spent the flight strapped in next to the bed in the blackbird, his hand wrapped around Marie’s. Hank had given her a sedative already and Logan needed to know what was happening, the doctor was keeping a tight lip until he could get her back to the med bay.

Kurt was waiting for them as they landed having brought a gurney, Logan carried her to the med bay instead emotions controlled and his mind praying to every god he could think of. When Marie was being tended to by Hank Logan wanted to stay but Ororo pulled him away, her voice cutting through to him, “Logan there’s nothing you can do right now, Hank will tell you when you can see her. Let him work and you can come back all the quicker.”

Logan knew she was right but his heart was in his mouth, he could lose them if things went sour and that chilled him to the bone. Sitting outside the med bay he could hear everything going on inside, his attention completely devoted to listening he didn’t even sense Katherine until she handed him the mug of coffee. Her face said everything it needed to and she just sat next to him, her hand resting quietly on his back as the time passed slowly. Drinking the coffee Logan felt the tension easing from him, Katherine’s presence enough to soothe the pain he was feeling.

Catching her eye Logan watched as she pulled out a small plait from her pocket, it had pieces of ribbon, cloth and hair woven into it. Shifting her hand away from Logan’s back Katherine pulled a hair from her own head and wove it into the small plait, watching her fingers dance as she worked. Listening to the smooth litany falling from her lips and knowing she was helping in her way, draining the mug Logan held it as he watched Katherine finish the braid. Handing it to him she plucked the empty mug out of his hand and smiled at him, lifting his head to look at her noticing her tired face.

Feeling the need to hold her he stood and hugged her tight to him, everything being said without words Katherine’s body solid against his own. Knowing she cared enough to seek him out to ease the pain they both felt, her whisper ringing in the silence of the corridor. “She’ll be fine, they both will.” Pulling away from Katherine’s embrace he saw the wildness in her surface for a second, understanding she was more than human. Smiling at the level gaze giving him strength, knowing things was her speciality and she needed him to know it too. Dropping a chaste kiss on his cheek, Katherine walked away toward the lift, leaving the scent of the forest behind her to fill the sterile hallway.

“Logan?” Hank’s voice snapped him out of his reverie, moving toward the doors he pushed through and into the med bay. Marie was awake, her body laid out and a saline drip gently filling her. Tears were there as he moved closer to her, her face worried but her scent relieved, “I’m okay, I just overdid it that’s all. Pushing myself too much, doing too much when I should’ve been resting.” Logan took her hand and pulled himself on the bed next to her, the little plait still in his hand forgetting it was there.
“But you take naps every day I know you do.” Marie looked a little guilty as he said this and he smelled her anxiety, knowing there was something he didn’t know. “Marie? What is it?” Her eyes looked over at the large bulk of Hank and he didn’t give her any help either, leaving her to do this alone. Her whispered ‘Thanks Hank,’ being picked up by Logan and he looked across at the large doctor. “Hank what’s going on?”

Hank turned to face the two of them, Logan upset and Marie ashamed of herself, his large frame filling the room as he spoke. “She asked me to give her a small exercise regimen, I did when she hit four months. What I didn’t know was that she was upping her repetitions that was until I questioned her when we brought her in. Her salt levels were low and her glucose was down, that combined with the heat made her system crash. Plus using her gift made the baby panic, she’s settled now but for the next three weeks she’s on complete bed rest. And I mean COMPLETE bed rest.” The tone wasn’t one Logan was going to argue with and Hank walked over to them both, his tiredness finally coming through.

“I know your worried about getting fat Marie but you can lose the weight after she’s born, you’ve been pushing yourself too hard and you nearly collapsed because of it. I’m not going to lecture you because this has been enough of a scare as it is but if you ever go against my advice again I swear not even Logan will save you.” His large hand was wrapped around Marie’s face and the concern he had for her was evident in every single thing he said or did.
“You're too important to us all to lose Rogue don’t you see that?” Having Logan and Hank surrounding her Marie realised how close she’d really come to losing everything and the knowledge chilled her. Shivering slightly she pulled Logan closer to her, her fingers finally feeling the foreign object in his hand. Lifting the little plait from their hands she looked at the small delicate thing, seeing her own hair in there, along with Logan’s own as well as Hank’s deep blue black. Her question dying on her lips as Logan answered her, “Katherine gave me it.”

Hank looked at him oddly but moved away to see to her drip, seeing Marie smile as she moved the little plait in her hands, feeling the structure of it. “Keep it, she wanted you to have it.” Smiling Marie clutched the small thing to her chest and fell into sleep, brushing her hair out of her eyes as she slept Logan felt Hank’s hand on his arm. Turning to look at him Logan noticed the air of upset around him moving gently off the bed, Logan followed Hank outside the med bay.

“What is it?” Hank moved down to the lift, the lower levels where ‘The Motel’ was, quietly the lift doors opened and Hank stepped inside, his quiet demeanour unnerving Logan a little. As the doors slid shut Hank spoke.
“It can’t have been Katherine, she was admitted the other night with a temperature of a 105. We found her sat on the stump chair after the party, she was out of it, I’m still trying to track down the cause of her fever.” The words shook Logan as the lift reached it’s destination, the doors sliding open quickly, Hank moving quietly as he went to the last room on the row. The one Logan had stayed in himself. Hank unlocked the door with the code and found Katherine waiting for him, sat on the bed, her eyes bright and her temperature gone.

“What the…” Hank was speechless but Logan smiled at the sight of her with the mug still held in her hand. Moving into the room they both took a good look at her, Hank checking her over making sure she was fine, Logan understanding what had happened without being told. She’d been helping them both, taking on Marie’s burden until it became too much for her to carry, she’d recovered when Marie came home. Logan walked over and plucked the still warm coffee mug from her fingers, “I’ll take it back, I think Hank’s going to want to know how you did it.” Katherine smiled and her eyes flashed green for a second, her laughter rich in the sterile room, her voice quiet in the small room.
“I don’t think he’d believe me, do you?” Logan just shook his head and patted Hank on the back. Before he left Logan sent a look to Katherine, one that held everything, all his thanks, all his appreciation. She just nodded to him as he left, her smile speaking for her knowing he’d never be alone as long as she was alive, that there was someone watching his back.

Going back up to sit with Marie knowing that she was safe here at home where he could protect her from herself if need be. Juggling the coffee mug Logan went back to his wife, settling himself down next to her as she slept, finding his own exhaustion catching up with him. Wrapping his arm over her warm body Logan fell asleep, finally settled and peaceful.

**********************************************************

Hank was tired as he got to his room, the phone call and journey to Marie’s home had drained him and he needed the sleep. Katherine had been reluctant to share her story of how she got out of the room and down the corridor. Eventually Hank had gone to look at the security tape and there she was, mug in hand sitting next to Logan but at the same time she was sleeping in her room. He’d left her confused and more than a little tired determined to get to the bottom of it tomorrow he’d walked her to her room and gone back to his own room. The quiet darkness felt empty and did nothing to heal the wound that still ached everytime he saw Logan and Marie together. He’d managed to get through the wedding but when Marie had looked at him he knew she’d found out about Logan’s visits to him. Her eyes had said everything and he’d retreated into the house to get away from the stare that was pinning him to the spot. He’d left soon after, the cabin being their new home together, somewhere he’d never be.

Sighing Hank lowered himself to his bed, feeling the springs relax under his frame and hoping for his dreams to be clear of want, of desire. Knowing he couldn’t control them but it made the days more painful when in his dreams he was wrapped in his lovers arms. Pulling the large quilt over himself Hank settled down to sleep, not noticing the small woven braid in his fur.

Desire Made Flesh
*****************

Logan woke on the sterile bed in med lab, Marie was still out having had an injection of sedative. Looking around the darkened room he saw what had made him wake, Katherine was stood there in the doorway, her body completely naked her skin soft, looking a little like moss. Her eyes glowed a faint green, a smile was playing at the edges of her lips, her voice wound itself around his mind like mist and he found himself following it without question.

“He needs you Wolverine, there’s so much pain, so much hurt. I can’t ease it alone.” Knowing what she was saying without having to spell it out, Hank needed him. Checking Marie once more he left her laying in the arms of sleep and went with the pounding of his blood, the scent of the forest wrapping itself around him as he neared her. Katherine wrapped a hand around his neck and brought her lips to his, their softness mingling with the sweetness of the dew that covered them.

The kiss was brief but it stripped away the human side of him faster than he’d ever known was possible, seeing her for what she was in the eyes of Wolverine. Her form was everything, the whole world in front of him made into flesh, instinctually his hands ran over her. Feeling her curves and listening to Marie sigh as he touched Katherine’s body, glancing over to her and understanding that whatever he did to her Marie felt. Growling low Wolverine pulled Katherine to him roughly, pulling back her long hair and buried his teeth in her throat. The taste of her was like nothing else in the world and Wolverine lost himself in the sweetness of her, hearing her laughter fill his ears like a gentle rain.

Seeing Marie raise herself a little from the sterile bed he moved behind Katherine so he could touch and see at the same time. Running his hands down the soft moss of her skin, tracing the curves of her body, her generous breasts, the wide flaring of her hips, scenting Marie’s arousal and her body reacting to the stimulus. Growling loudly now Wolverine bit and suckled the skin of Katherine’s throat, watching Marie writhe as she began to chase the climax building within her. Guiding his hands Katherine brought his touch to her sex, feeling his fingers stroke and probe their delicate folds, her own breath becoming shallow as he worked her, sharing the emotions with Marie.

Pulling her back into his body to feel his erection, grinding her rear against its hard length as he brought them both over, seeing Marie buck on the bed, her legs open and her hands on and in herself. Listening to Marie’s breath as she moaned his name as she came, filling the room with the unmistakable scent of sex. Wolverine pulled Katherine to him as she writhed on his hand, sliding a couple of fingers into her body as she finally came around him, her hands gripping his thigh and hip tight. Still shuddering she brought his ear to her lips, “Go to him, he needs you. GO!” She pushed him away quickly and he growled with the loss of contact, his body aching to fill her. Katherine growled then, a deep rumble that echoed through the hallway and into him, “Go now!” Smiling as he understood the show of dominance he backed off and went to find his other mate, Katherine’s long howl ringing through his soul as he ran to find him.

Hank had been asleep, the sheets on the floor attested to that, he’d been fretful in the last few nights, his hormones were raging and the only relief he had available wasn’t enough. He needed Wolverine, needed him badly, but at the moment he was downstairs with Marie. Pulling the covers aside Hank decided to use the few remaining hours of darkness to go for a walk or maybe put himself through the assault course. That’d get him tired and work off some excess energy, suddenly feeling brighter Hank slid out of bed and just opened his window. Deciding to just jump down to the ground floor, the drop being something he was getting used to. Seeing the night beckoning him Hank took a breath, plunging to the ground below, not realising someone was watching him from the patio beneath.

He’d just landed on all fours when Hank scented someone else, Wolverine, Wolverine was out here with him! Turning to see Wolverine’s dark shadow remove itself from its hiding place, still crouching low to the ground as he stalked toward Hank, the night the only thing that clothed him. Hank’s heartbeat upped a notch as he caught the scent of the woods on him, standing upright at last Wolverine just stood there looking at him. The darkness making it hard for Hank to see his intent but his scent said everything for him, he wanted him, needed him.

Without a sound Wolverine took off for the trees, Hank following quickly never letting him out of arms length. When Hank was sure they were far enough away from the mansion he grabbed Wolverines arm and pulled hard, swinging himself under the falling man so he would land on him. Wrapping Wolverine up as he did so, losing his grip on himself as he felt the solid bulk of Wolverine land on him. Feeling the skin of his back against his splayed hands and the roaring groan from the man on top of him as Hank kissed the mouth in front of him.

Feeling Wolverine’s legs straddle his thick waist, his erection already pushing into his thick fur hips bucking as he rubbed himself against Hanks body. Everything was lost to sensation, the feel of his skin under his large hands, the taste of his mouth, the scent of his body, the sounds of pleasure that were coming from him as Hank held him to his body. Feeling him writhe and fuck his fur, his need almost desperate in its intensity. Hank felt his own restraint leave him, falling away as Wolverine came into his fur, the harsh growling and bucking firing his own banked desires and needs.

Scenting the change as Wolverine recovered Hank threw him over, keeping him buried under him as he felt Wolverine struggle for a moment. Wolverine wrapped his thick thighs around his waist, as he pushed Wolverine’s shoulders down into the soft earth of the forest floor. Flooding his senses with the scent, seeing Wolverine’s pupils widen as he filled himself with it and Hank plunged down into him. Letting out a feral roar as he sheathed himself in the body beneath him, everything said in that one movement and sound, claws digging deep into the flesh underneath his hands. Each thrust into the warmth beneath him more exquisite than the last, knowing he was his, always would be nothing would ever change that.

Seeing the heat of Wolverine’s gaze burning into him as he neared his peak, seeing the need in his gaze Hank bared his teeth. Hearing the deep rumble coming from his lover as he began to follow the hard thrusts of his body, feeling Wolverine’s erection rubbing against him spurring his own efforts. Hank could see the need pouring from him, he needed him to bite him, to mark him, to brand him as his if just for a moment. Feeling his body tensing as he felt the coiling fire in his groin slowly unwind, knowing it would be hard and strong. Pushing Wolverine down hard Hank ground himself into his body, scenting blood as he finally felt the first spike of his climax run through him. Dropping his head to the shoulder in front of him, Hank bit and bit deep. His teeth scraping on the metal covered bone of his shoulder, hearing Wolverine’s howl ring out across the woodland as Hank thrust into him, emptying himself into the slick warmth of his body.

Hearing the answering call of the wolves ringing out of the woodland, their howls reminiscent of the one from his lover, letting go of his shoulder Hank licked the wound until it closed completely. Sliding free of Wolverine, Hank rolled over leaving Wolverine laying on the ground, both of their desires satisfied for now. Pulling Wolverine close to him Hank felt the strong hands wrap themselves in his fur and pull him up and over, forcing him to sit up.

They weren’t alone, a pair of green eyes watched from the edge of the clearing. Hank’s heart was in his mouth until he saw who it was, Katherine! She was naked but her skin was dark, in the half-light of the false dawn, Hank watched as she moved over to them both. Settling herself between them, feeling her soft skin against their own, Wolverine just moving to let her in. Nuzzling her skin and her body as if it was the most natural thing in the world, watching as Wolverine’s hands roved over skin.

Reaching out Hank felt the softness of her, her skin was like velvet and a green colour the scent that surrounded them wasn’t out of place here. It was the forest itself, her eyes found his own and Hank felt his body lurch as she smiled, it pulled at the heart of him, the basest part of him. He wanted her and nothing would stop him, he needed to feel her under him, to feel her wrapped around him. Wolverine was playing with her breasts, kissing her neck, tracing his fingers over her skin and dipping his hand over her thigh and into her body. Keeping himself behind her as he watched Hank get more and more aroused by the sight of him playing with her. Wolverine pushed Katherine forward with his hips, making her own brush against Hank, Wolverine’s hand quickly changing from Katherine to Hank’s own body. Bringing him back to attention as Katherine wound herself around his fur, purring into his ear as her breasts rubbed against him.

Hearing her breath hitch as Wolverine entered her from behind, his teeth bared as he fucked her, hands digging into her large hips as he moved inside her. Katherine’s hands sliding on Hanks own ridged penis, her skin feeling velvet soft against him. Sending ripples of sensation through his mind and body, bringing her soft lips to his feeling himself lost to something, something older than himself, more primal than the sex with Wolverine.

Fondling her breasts and licking the soft skin of her body as Wolverine filled her, listening to his growls of possession and her whimpers of need. Feeling Wolverine tense as he filled her, the deep rumble almost too low to hear but they all felt it go through them. Sliding out of her quickly Wolverine turned her so her body was against Hank and he felt the shudder of something go through him. He had to take her, had to, there was no choice as he shifted her hips and she widened herself to allow him entrance.

She was still tight to him and Hank hissed as the heat of her burned him through, seeing Wolverine kissing her lips, hands roving over her skin. One buried in her sex, Wolverine’s fingers playing with her clit, the other latched onto her breast, Katherine’s own hands busy on his body. One wrapped around his length and pumping vigorously, the other wound in his hair, raking it through. Feeling her body wrapped around him, her weight, her sensual skin all over his fur, her scent filling him making him forget who he was and where he was.

All he cared about was her, moving inside her tight channel, feeling her grip him tight making him grit his teeth and rumble with pleasure. Bucking her hips backward she sent a spike of pure lust through him and Hank let go, gripping her tightly he fucked her, hard. Seeing her head come back toward his chest, her eyes hooded and heavy, Wolverine working on her clit and his mouth on her breast was all too much. Holding her tight as he came inside her, feeling her body grip and pulse around him soon after his own release thanks to Wolverine. Her body relaxed and spent between them, eyes shining green in the morning light, her skin still mossy and her scent just as deep.

Kissing Wolverine deeply she released herself from Hank’s body, their combined seed spilling from her body, scenting the air with it. Turning herself she kissed Hank just as deeply, wrapping herself around him, making him feel completed, at peace. Seeing the smile flash across her eyes as she got up, walking away from them both, leaving them together in the pre-dawn light, Hank just watched her leave but Wolverine whined as she left. Knowing there was something under this, something unsaid but it wasn’t for him to understand. Getting up himself he held out a hand to Wolverine, finding it held tight Hank pulled him up, seeing the retreating figure go inside Hank saw the hazel of Logan reappear.

Tears were falling from him as he looked at him, Hank felt something pass to him in that gaze, knowledge of something that shouldn’t happen yet but needs to be. Pulling Logan to his fur, Hank held him until the sun rose knowing that they’d never speak of tonight except between them. The day would be a hot one and they both had things waiting for them but it would wait a few moments more. It wasn’t as if this was permanent just as the night follows day, that this too would be coming to an end, sooner rather than later.

Logan didn’t know how he knew but Katherine was leaving, she was bonding them together in a way that nothing could tear apart something was going to happen. He just knew as sure as he had a metal skeleton, he knew it and it hurt him physically to know, Katherine would be gone soon and he’d miss her. She was something he’d gotten used to seeing, she’d watch over Marie when he wasn’t there and he had a feeling that was how it would happen. It would be when he was away but he wasn’t going to go away anymore, the baby was too close and he knew Marie needed him here.

Seeing Katherine walk back inside the mansion he’d felt her sorrow but her joy at bringing them both some peace if just for one night. Hugging Hank to him Logan set off for the mansion before anyone got up, the last thing they needed was an early riser seeing them both come back naked. Looking at his skin he noticed it was covered in moss and dew, the scent of Katherine still with them as they went back to their rooms, showering the scent away. Logan wiping his body down before he showered for his day, wrapping up the towel he stored it in a zip lock under their bed. Why he didn’t know it just felt ‘right’ to him and Katherine had told him magic was all about what felt ‘right’. Smiling to himself as he dressed in sweats, going back to the med bay so Marie would see him when she woke, hoping she’d remember the nice dream he left her with.