Author's Chapter Notes:
Here it is, the ending. Logan gets what he needs, Marie gets the weight off her chest and Hank gets a place to be in.
*Thanks to the reviewer who caught my error, thanks honey!*
Hank woke in his own room, the bed unmade and his head pounding, moving himself around his throat bruised and raw. The reason quickly coming to mind, he’d wrecked the danger room, he remembered Scott coming to talk to him and punching him out. The memory of hitting the man brought forward into crystal clarity, the shine of his ruby visor as it caught the light, the slide of his body as he landed. Then Pieter, the large quiet man coming in to help him, hands outstretched and his demeanour calm. He’d punched him across the room bruising his knuckles on the metal skin that protected him, the sound of the metal doors buckling ringing through his mind. They’d left him alone then, at least for a while.

But how had he gotten up here? Looking at his hands the small pieces of skin and tissue under his claws gave him the answer as he lifted his hand. The familiar scent of blood filling his nose, Logan. A panic raced through him, he’d hurt Logan, going to the bathroom Hank washed his hands, the red flood that came from his fingers brought fresh tears to his eyes. Whatever damage he’d done to Logan must have been big to have this amount of blood and tissue under his nails.

He felt like MacBeth, desperately trying to expunge the stain of blood from his hands, he knew Logan healed almost immediately but the pain was something he couldn’t take away. He’d been so angry, so upset that he thought he’d use the danger room to get it out of him. The notes he’d read were so like his own, the amount of testing, experimentation on the girls nearly every day. The amounts of hormone they needed to keep the pregnancies on track, even accelerating some of them, there were three girls who would need better care than he could provide here. The notes on them were detailed and the ‘Chimera’ they were carrying were very important. There were things he couldn’t tell anyone, not even Jean, Charles would understand but he didn’t want anyone else to read those notes, they were using gene therapy on the girls.

Trying for the super mutant, how they managed to get samples Hank had no idea, maybe it was his time in the labs in Alkali but Logan’s DNA was in there. Not all of it just pieces, it gave him clues to where his healing factor was as this was the most useful if you were trying to create the perfect little soldier. All the girls with advanced pregnancies were showing signs of internal scarring, they’d had more than one child. He’d left the lab after sorting the tissue types, Jean had helped him sedate the girls, he’d gone and taken the notes with him. They were in his safe, only he knew the code and that’s where they would stay until the girls were settled and the decisions made. He’d kept their medical charts separate but the experimentation papers were locked away, he couldn’t trust anyone else with them. , the mental summons always took him by surprise and Hank dropped the towel in his hands to the floor.


Hank looked at his reflection and saw the need for something else first.{I need to go talk to Loagn first Charles, I'll catch you afterward.}
He felt the smile in his mind as Charles replied. {Of course Hank.}


Hank turned away from the amber stare levelled at his own face, knowing the damage he could create now, the destruction he could cause with both sides of him and he wondered which was worse.

He found Logan sat at the breakfast table with Marie, her hands feeding him as she sat on his lap. They looked so peaceful, Logan was actually smiling, a true genuine smile with his hands wrapped around Marie. He couldn’t disturb him, wouldn’t disturb him with the memory of this morning, blinking back a tear Hank turned away from the doorway and went to the office. Not seeing Logan turn to watch him leave, a sad look in his eye as he watched Hank go.

SURVIVAL NIGHT
***************
Two weeks had passed quickly and the girls were all settled, the ones that were staying here. Logan had been followed by a couple until Jubilee had stepped in and removed them to a much safer avenue of obsession. Whatever you could hold against Hollywood they did seem to churn out pretty boys to swoon over, he owed Jubilee a favour, something he was sure he’d regret in the long run. Katherine had been spending lots of time with the young girls, her easy demeanour and motherly attitude gave them someone to latch onto. They were in a separate dorm for now, the majority of the girls were still pregnant and would carry to term. Their legal guardianships still being processed by the government, Charles had been doing group counselling to the girls and he was making progress. Some even managed to crack a smile occasionally.

Even the Remy kid had settled down, although he’d made a big mistake in his book. Marie had been outside enjoying the sun and he’d wandered up behind her and started talking to her, Logan had hung back and watched how she handled it. The kid was smooth alright and he’d wanted to know how Marie would handle it, all she’d done was turn and show the ring on her finger and the new tags at her neck. Their surfaces shining in the sunlight, as soon as he’d seen them he’d stood up, bowed and walked away. A grin had plastered itself over his face then, he’d been told about the tags. He’d come out to her then and Logan knew Remy was watching him, bringing her into a passionate kiss he’d scented the disappointment run through him. That made his ego swell with pride, hell if he was hitting on her when she was pregnant she must be more than beautiful in others eyes as well as his own.

Now he was here in the large central classroom, about to send the first large group on their first survival night alone. He’d done the lectures about the flora and fauna out there last week, making sure they knew what he expected of them. After the last fiasco he’d been harsher and less forgiving, the kids had understood the reasons and had for the most part pulled their shit together. The only thorn in his side was Remy, the Cajun didn’t take anything seriously and seemed to enjoy teasing him.

Almost as much as he liked to wind Scott up, giving them the last of their instructions Logan watched the groups pair up, Remy looking hopeful for a partner in the mixture of male and female bodies. Walking over Logan put his hand on Remy’s shoulder and saw the cajun’s face drop as he spoke, “You're with me Cajun, seeing as your more interested in what’s in your pockets than listening to me.” Seeing the grin spread itself across the young face Logan reminded himself to be careful around this swamp rat. He’d been on the streets a lot longer than some of the kids here and he hoped he wouldn’t regret his choice of partner.

Logan had picked the top of the north ridge for his camp site, it gave unobstructed views of the rest of the slope. He’d made sure of the food sources around each site, they should be able to feed themselves pretty well for the night, Logan turned to see Remy fiddling with his stuff and heard the tell tale crinkle of candy bars. “If you’re going to eat that make sure you have enough for everyone. Just because I can’t smell em doesn’t mean I can’t hear em, the damn wrappers make enough noise as it is.” Remy just smiled and batted his eyelashes at him, his voice cutting through the velvet quiet of the drawing night.
“But didn’t you say that Remy should be prepared yes? So I packed extra just in case the bears beat Remy to dinner. You can’t be mad for doing what you ask him to no?” Logan threw his bedroll at him and rumbled his annoyance.
“Go get some food Cajun, something worth eating. Use what you learned if you paid attention at all today. Make sure there’s enough for two and get the fire going, it’ll be dark soon.”

The night was warm and Logan could feel the forest alive around him, it’s hive mind encroaching on his own making his skin itch with it. Katherine was abroad tonight and he could feel her, shrugging off his shirts he noticed Remy’s eyes raking over his skin. Wolverine noticed and his eyes met Remy’s own, the anger flaring for a second as the young man looked away and down, an unconscious move but one that had shown his rank. “I’ll see what I can get us meat wise. The deer have had a good year again and one now might save three in the winter.” His eyes narrowed as Remy met his gaze again, “Hope you’ve got the stomach for butchery Cajun. I know I have.”

Leaving Remy behind confused and a little aroused Logan loped off into the forest, dropping down behind the forested ridge into the wolves territory. The wilderness, away from the humanity behind him, smiling as he caught a familiar scent on the wind, Hank. Hank was out here and that could mean only one thing, he needed to see him, to feel him, to touch him. A darkness spread out across his vision darkening his hazel to black as Wolverine followed the scent trail to it’s source. Hank knew to stay still to let him hunt him, it made the joining much better when all his senses were firing. Hearing the first evening howl rise out of the forest Logan joined in, his own howl recognised by the pack that lived here. Losing what was left of his humanity, Wolverine set out after his prey.

Hank heard the howl go up and the answering one from Wolverine, picking up his small knapsack Hank made for his shelter. It had been agreed that Hank should be out here just in case someone had an accident but he was to be out of sight, out of visible range. Just so the kids had the experience of being totally alone without help but having it close by just in case. Heading back to the shelter where Hank had brought a spare change of clothes for himself and Logan, knowing he’d be seeing him sometime in the night. Marie had known too and her calm voice still rang in his ears, “Last time Hank, make the most of it because after tonight he’s mine, and mine alone.” Her eyes had flashed her anger at him then and he’d understood the depth of feeling for Logan within her. She was his and he was hers, she’d take no other distraction in his life. Hank had just nodded and finished her bloodwork, her voice softer as he’d turned away to screen it.

“I know you love him Hank just like I know he loves you. It’s just our turn Hank and we need him 100% now. He’ll always care for you Hank but he sleeps with me.” He’d turned then and shown Marie the depths of his heart, he understood, he really did. He’d never asked for this, never asked for the love to grow between them, forcing them all to be involved in something none of them were ready for. Hank had wondered how his voice had managed to stay stable as he’d answered her.
“I never asked to keep him, I never meant to have such a hold over him Marie, you know that. I love him yes but it’s nothing compared to the love he has for you, it never was comparable. Not to me.” She’d smiled then and held out her hand to him, she’d hardly spoken to him over the past couple of weeks knowing she felt uncomfortable around him. But he’d had so much work to do with the girls he’d been in med bay almost non-stop.

Marie had seen the work take its toll on him mentally and physically. With his checks on her blood pressure daily and his attention to detail she’d heard the strain in his voice building until he’d become silent and just worked flat out. Hank suspected she’d talked to Jean about Logan’s night exercise with the kids, that they’d need supervision of a medic. Seeing as Jean was on call with Marie that left only him to do the stint. So, here he was out in the woods again with Wolverine, knowing that this time would be the last, the final time he’d be able to touch him the way he needed to. The last time he could kiss him, the last time he could lose himself in the body that haunted his dreams, his desires.

He reached his camp quickly but he wasn’t alone, Wolverine was already there, his skin shining in the late evening light. Making some noise Hank saw the feral stare turn to catch him mid step, Hank’s heart speeding with each step that brought them closer together. Seeing Wolverine launch himself at him, catching him, bringing him into his embrace and passion, hands roving everywhere as he lost himself in the body in his arms. Dropping the knapsack to the ground it’s contents forgotten, the only thing of importance was the body in his arms. Feeling the deep rumble of pleasure from his lover as he ground himself against his fur, his strong fingers gripping the back of his neck as his legs wrapped themselves around his waist. Standing with legs spread apart to hold Wolverine’s weight, Hank felt his hands roving through his sensitive fur tickling him as they moved over his body.

Breathing in the scent of Wolverine, need pouring from him finally finding his lovers gaze. Seeing the dark hazel staring through him, this was new to Hank, this was both men, the mixture he’d been waiting for. The one he hadn’t seen since their encounter with Katherine, Hank heard the deep velvet tone run through him, making his body shudder with it. “Hank, I need you, I want you.” Looking at his eyes and seeing the truth shining out at him, Logan knew this was the last time as did Wolverine. They were both here, balancing out the man in his arms bucking against his belly fur making his point known, rubbing his already straining erection against him breaking whatever resistance he had left.

Crushing him to his lips, Hank let go, allowed his own bestial nature to take over, to know what it would feel like to let go with him. To truly be himself, to show him all that he was, all that he could be now Logan and Wolverine had shown him how to release it. Walking with him in his arms Hank went toward the nearest strong tree, stopping only when Logan’s back hit the bark with a solid thump. Pushing hard against his skin Hank supported him one handed as he undid the buttons on his jeans, pulling the material away viciously in his need to touch his skin. Hearing Logan’s breath hitch as his rough pads scraped across the tender flesh of his stomach, trailing down toward their goal. Logan’s hips moving upward as Hank’s fingertips brushed the sensitive skin of his head, dragging a cool claw down the whole smooth length of him until it nestled in his balls. Using his claws to move and stroke the encased flesh, feeling Logan bucking into his fur, the sensations running riot through his mind and body. Holding Logan still with one hand Hank pulled his lips away from Logan and looked at him, the darkness in his eyes was all for him, the need all his, to take to use to keep forever. Seeing the power he held over him, knowing he could crush his heart in one hand with a single gesture, seeing the enormity of the trust he had in him. Something he’d given only to him, knowing he’d never give it to anyone else, only him. “Hank?” His voice unsure the tone worried as Logan’s eyes searched his own amber.

“I love you.”

The words settling over Logan and drifting deep into his heart, knowing what was being said without the need to say it out loud. Knowing that this was the last time, the last opportunity they’d have to make the most of it, Logan licked his bruised lips and began to speak.
“Hank she…” he never got to finish, Hank closed his mouth over his and made up for the lost time. Pulling his head as close as he could to his own without suffocating him, feeling Logan’s own drives kick in, his hands reaching up into Hank’s fur and dragging him closer. Bonding them together one last time, lost in the sensation of each other, Hank’s claws dragging down his skin opening the flesh as he pulled Logan tight into him. The scent of blood filling the air as Hank bucked against the body tight against him, the pressure making the tree move backward the roots groaning in protest. “Fuck Logan, I want to be in you, I need you!”

Bracing himself against the protesting tree with his shoulders and arms wrapped around it Logan held himself out for Hank to strip. Backing away a little Hank took hold of the jeans and pulled the fabric down and away, tearing them over the boots he was wearing, the seams splitting in protest. Naked apart from his boots Hank took in the flawless tanned skin, closing his eyes as he ran his rough pads up every single inch of his skin. Feeling the small hairs under his fingers move as he rasped past them, a deep hunger rising in him as he felt the thick thighs that were once more gripping his waist. Pulling Logan closer as Hank’s hands went up the backs of his thighs, cradling Logan’s perfect muscle in both hands, gently spreading him apart scenting Logan’s arousal deepen as Hank pulled him. Moving himself down onto Hank’s hips, dropping his grip so he slid against him, his bare thighs against Hank’s covered legs. Keening in his throat, whimpering almost, Logan was begging him!

Logan was begging him to fuck him, giving Hank the power over him, to use him to do what he wanted. Feeling his body respond to the sounds, Hank lifted Logan as he slid the cloth away from his body, resheathing his body inside Logan’s own. Feeling the bite of Logan’s teeth going through his fur as he filled him, hearing the grunt of pure animalistic joy come from his own mouth as Logan parted around him, falling back to grip him like a heated vice. Logan’s hands under his arms, gripping his fur tightly as his back began to be pounded against the bark of the tree. Scenting the blood beginning to flow from the wounds he created across his flesh as he fucked him, Logan still hanging onto his furred flesh with his teeth. Feeling Logan’s own erection rubbing against his belly fur, making it’s own furrow slicking him with his scent. Looking down at the closed eyes of his lover, knowing Logan was concentrating on everything burning it to memory, the thrust of his hips, the taste of his skin, the scent of his fur. Pulling Logan’s head away from his shoulder Hank pushed his tongue through the gritted teeth growling into his throat, pushing harder into the willing body in his arms, hearing the roots creak with each thrust.

Gripping Logan tight around the waist Hank felt his peak build, digging his feet into the soft earth feeling a power building around him, sensing a presence around them. Something everywhere but nowhere a voice whispering on the breeze, building his excitement with things half heard and understood. A low rumbling growl came from Logan, wrapping itself around Hank, scenting his lover was close to his own release needing his bite to bring him over. Tearing his lips away from Logan’s bruised mouth, drawing back his lips to expose the teeth, hearing the voice raise in intensity as he did so. Feeling his heart beating in time with the world around him, everything alive and pulsing through them both. Dropping his head Hank bit deep, his teeth meeting through the muscle of Logan’s shoulder, pulling hard on the flesh in his mouth. Twisting it as he fucked Logan hard, feeling himself roar over the abyss, the sound muffled by the flesh in his mouth. Logan’s own cry being taken up by the wolves in the next valley, echoing the howl that reverberated through them both. Feeling the world around them fill each single cell of their bodies until there was no difference, no separation between them and the rest of the forest around them.

Stock still they both felt the touch of the wind pass them, it’s fingers grazing over their bodies, reawakening their desires taking their tiredness with it. Logan’s voice whispering the name into Hank’s ear, “Katherine.” Feeling her presence all around them dancing through their tired bodies with each breath, feeding them energy with each new breath, as Hank withdrew from Logan unhooking his teeth from the large wound. Seeing the flesh knit itself back together as Logan held himself to the warm fur of his body, hearing him whisper his thanks to her, to Katherine. The presence left them, leaving them both hungry for more, to feel more to sense more. Logan dropped himself down to his feet, moving his back to ease the itching of the wounds closing themselves off.

Taking Hank by the fur, dragging him to the small shelter the dark grin on his face visible in the light of evening, it was his turn to be in control now. Pushing his large bulk down onto the fern covered interior, Logan wrapped himself around the warm fur of Hank. Just rubbing himself all over him, keeping his hands at his side as he drove Hank crazy with touch, laying over his body feeling his ridged erection grow again. “Come for me Hank, make me yours.”

Seeing the desire in Logan’s eyes and the secret little smile he’d never seen him use with Marie Hank strained to please him. Concentrating on the sensations of Logan’s weight and movement over his sensitive skin, the brush of his fingers through his fur, the movement of his large thighs and calves as they wove and twisted with his own. The warmth of his body on his own, the deep scent of him enveloping him entirely, flooding his sensitive sense of smell. Feeling his hand reach down between their bodies and cup his balls, rotating them gently before slipping a finger inside him. Seeing bright flashes pass before his eyes as the pleasure raced through him, the pressure building as he fought to push through the pleasure building inside him.

Logan could feel the building in his lover, the tension mounting inside him making his muscles vibrate with it. Bending his head to Hank’s chest Logan parted the sensitive fur as he sought for skin, taking hold of the sensitive nipple in his mouth Logan suckled on the warm skin. Hank’s body lifted from the floor, his back arching high as he began to thrust into the muscle laid on top of him. Letting go of Hank’s hands, Hank gripping him tight to his body as the first waves of pleasure ripped through him, releasing his grip on Hank’s chest. Seeing the fire spread through his lover beneath him, Logan’s voice mingling with the pleasure as he pressed against his prostrate, “Love you Hank, God how I love you.” The emotion riding high in his voice as Hank spilled himself over Logan’s bare skin, branding him with his scent and feeling Logan rub himself all over his fur, mingling their scents.

Slipping his finger free from Hank, Logan’s nose picked up a scent approaching, placing his hand over Hanks mouth Logan motioned to the front of the shelter. Outside a gentle noise was moving through the long ferns and bushes, both sets of eyes were locked onto the sound. Breathing light and senses working overtime they both picked up the scent of the deer just before they saw it. Hank looked at the coiled spring laid on his body, Logan’s attention was all on the deer, his nostrils wide and flared, eyes dark and concentrating their movement on the deer as it moved closer. Feeling the rumble of Logan go through him, the animalistic need forcing itself forward as prey walked closer.

It had no idea they were there, the small delicate movements were still a little unsteady as it moved through the forest. There was something wrong with it’s back leg, a wound that hadn’t healed fully, the small deer picked its way through the evening undergrowth looking for a spot to sleep the night away. Moving toward the makeshift shelter, seeing it as an overhang somewhere safe to sleep for the night, Logan just kept his breathing light and his attention focussed solely on the prey in front of him. Feeling a low rumbling growl force its way out of his mouth, his arms already poised to spring him off Hank as the deer came closer. The deer finally scented something was wrong, its eyes went wide and Logan powered off the body beneath him, everything totally focussed on the kill. Dancing to the left the deer took off and Logan followed, lost to the chase. Hank rolled quickly snagging his trousers up and loped off after them, freeing his own nature to chase, to hunt.

The presence was with them again as they chased the deer through the forest, driving it deeper into the wolves territory behind the ridge, the sharp scent of the wolves filling their noses as they passed a den. The deer running blindly now as they separated by instinct, Logan going ahead Hank following from behind, setting an ambush for the panicked animal. A few moments later Hank saw Logan dive onto the panicked hind, it’s cry of distress making Hank’s groin tighten as he saw Logan snap its neck quickly. Racing upto Logan Hank let his breathing steady but the sight that met his eyes was something else entirely.

Logan’s eyes were fully black, there were no whites and his lips drew back into a feral snarl. Watching the slide of his blades as they locked out of his hands, the deep angry growl loud in Hank’s ears, dropping his gaze and size Hank hugged the ground as Logan dropped the carcass. This was a feral Wolverine, this wasn’t the side of him Hank had seen, this was the one he’d kept hidden from everyone, even Charles. The one who’d kept him alive when he’d first escaped, his default setting when he hunted alone but this time he wasn’t alone.

Hank felt the knowledge fill him from somewhere, how to come out of this alive, listening to the whispers on the wind Hank began to whine keeping his head low and his eyes downcast. Logan moved closer, the anger and force burning off him in waves, filling the surrounding area with its strength. Risking a look Hank saw Logan’s claws retreat, following the instincts inside him Hank licked the back of the hand nearest to him, hearing the pleased rumble from above him encouraging him to do more. Hank risked a quick glance upto Logan’s eyes, they were still dark but not fully black anymore. Feeling a little more confident, Hank took hold of the hand and began to lick the palm, feeling the hand relax under his touch. Taking a finger in his mouth, Hank sucked lightly on the digit feeling Logan’s eyes riveted to his hand now, enjoying the sensations running through him. Moving closer Hank scented Logan’s arousal peaking again, giving a quick look to his groin and seeing his firm erection confirm his suspicions.

The slight movement toward his head was all the invitation he needed, dropping the hand in his grip Hank shifted so he could engulf Logan in his mouth. Hearing and feeling the contented purr that rumbled through Logan as he filled Hank’s mouth, creating a vacuum Hank pulled Logan deeper into him and felt Logan’s strong grip on the sides of his head. Relaxing his neck and lips, opening his throat knowing what was coming, Logan had only done this once before and he’d kept the memory as one of his best.

Cradling Logan’s penis with his rough tongue, Hank let the heated skin slide along, almost coming out of his mouth, the head resting just inside his lips. The sweet taste of his skin and sweat intoxicating to Hank as Logan began to push back into his mouth, resting his own large hand on Logan’s hip bracing him. Opening his amber eyes to see Logan’s face watching the slide of his erection disappear into the warmth of Hank’s mouth. Beginning to purr in his throat he watched as Logan’s head went back, eyes closed in pleasure as the sound vibrated through the sensitive flesh in his mouth. Feeling Logan pushing harder into him as he continued to purr, scenting his arousal deepening, the flesh in his mouth twitching as Hank wrapped his rough tongue around him and suckled him into his throat.

Logan’s hands gripped him tight to his skin as Logan pistoned into him, the restraint gone as he chased after the release he needed, bringing both hands to Logan’s hips to steady him as he fucked his mouth. Hearing the growls and grunts gaining in intensity as Logan climbed to his peak, finally feeling the muscle in his mouth explode as Logan held his large head still. His fingers digging painfully into his skull as he filled him, swallowing the thick warm seed quickly before he choked on it. Using his tongue to clean the rest of his length as it slid free of his mouth, looking up at the flushed face and torso of his lover, eyes still closed as Hank stood up. Logan finally opening his eyes as Hank pulled Logan into his arms, hearing the muffled words warm his heart as they entered his ears.

“I love you.” Logan had told him more than once in the few moments they’d had together tonight, knowing he wouldn’t have the opportunity again. Hank held him tight to him as the last of the sunlight began to fade out, pulling away a little Hank saw the sadness running through his lover. Lifting his chin a little Hank wiped the tear that was forming in his eye away, “It’s going to be hard giving you up Logan but we both knew this wasn’t permanent.” The clear hazel clouded a little as Logan began to close off the emotions he had toward Hank, the look paining them both as it filled Logan’s eyes. “I know Hank, I know.”

Words weren’t enough, it didn’t ease the pain they both felt, Logan let go of the large man who was holding him tight, pushing himself free of his embrace and picking up the carcass of the deer. Throwing it over his shoulder Logan turned to see Hank, his emotions riding high in his eyes for him to read, he loved him always would do and it wasn’t fair on either of them.

A wan smile covered Logan’s face trying to hide his own heart breaking. “I’ve got to get back, god knows what that Cajun’s found to eat, I’ve got to check on the rest of the kids before it gets fully dark.” Logan’s eyes saying much more than his words could, that it was painful for him to leave him like this, to just close off what he felt without talking about it. Needing to explain the why and how it had to end like this, instinct resurfaced and Logan took off at a run, the blood from the deer spattering his naked back. Realising Logan was naked apart from his boots Hank went back to the shelter. If he went back to the camp like that he’d do more than make the kids wonder especially as they’d find out about him being nearby. Setting off at a dead run, Hank went back to the shelter hoping to catch up with Logan before he made it back.

Logan stood just the other side of the ridge and cursed, he’d forgotten about his clothes, the natural amphitheatre echoing with his muffled curse. The low chuckle from the dark edge making him spin round dropping the deer quickly, Hank pulled himself out of his hiding place and handed him his original jeans. The material was okay the seams a little torn but not too much, it’d look like he fell down something out here, not that they were ripped off him. Pulling on the warm material Logan laughed and saw Hank watching him a grin plastered across his face. “You know you are rather distracting just stood there. You're not making this any easier you know.” Hank just nodded and moved closer to Logan, his eyes burning with need as he approached him. Rushing him quickly and slamming him against the wall of the amphitheatre, the sound echoing around the ridge. His deep baritone rumbling through Logan as he nuzzled the soft skin at Logan’s throat, “Who said I would make it easy Logan? I dream about you every night, I want to fuck you every single time I see you, want to taste you every time I smell your scent drift by me. It’s not easy denying that Logan but I have to because I love you.”

Logan’s mind reeled with the information Hank had given him, how much he wanted him, how much he needed him every day. Yet he’d only come to him when things had been too much for him to cope with, when the needs outweighed the logic. Logan pushed his way free of the grip and moved away, Hank still watching him amber eyes glowing in the semi darkness. Anger forced its way forward now and Logan fought to keep it down. Hank picked up on the change in scent and dropped his frame lower to the ground, “You want to fight about it, come on. I want you Logan and nothing’s going to stop me not even you.” Hank let go of his humanity and slammed into Logan, sending him into a rotten log, a large outrushing of air coming from his lungs. Hank went back to a position he could fight from and Logan growled out, the sound echoing around the amphitheatre. Seeing the feral nature of his lover come forward as he pulled himself back up and walked toward Hank.

Running forward Hank slammed Logan into the stone of the wall behind him, knowing he’d opened a wound by the scent of blood in the air. Grinding against him Hank bit the bare shoulder in front of his mouth driving his teeth deep hearing Logan’s cry echo out around him, feeling the body against him react to the pain and pleasure. Shaking the wound in his teeth Hank felt Logan lift his head away with force and bring his blood stained mouth to his, tongues battling as Hank stripped the ruined jeans away completely. Knowing he would fuck him one last time, taking him as he always wanted to, as an equal. Pulling Logan away from the wall feeling him wrap his legs around his waist again, walking out into the centre of the clearing, tearing his mouth away Logan pushed off Hank. Doing a perfect gymnastic move, back flipping down into the ground with a smile etched on his lips, wiping away the blood from his mouth. His hands doing a movement that was ‘If you want it come get it’ and Hank lowered himself to the ground, readying himself for his attack.

Logan knew Hank had watched him train so he was going to do the opposite out here, instead of going right he’d go left and avoid his grab. Moving quickly toward Hank Logan jinked to the right then quickly turned left, thing was Hank had already worked that out and slammed him to the leaf strewn floor. Pinning him under his bulk Hank purred as Logan tried to move bringing his legs out and around Hank trying to throw him off. Catching the feral grin and dark amber spark as he realised he’d played exactly into Hanks hands. The sensation of Hank entering his body made everything come crystal sharp, the pressure of his penis entering and pushing into centre forcing his back off the cool earth beneath him. The rumble that left Hank echoing through his body, ‘MINE, always Mine’ the deep rumble smashing its way through the wall he’d tried to build around his heart.

A part of him would always be with Hank, always be here with him, feeling the first withdrawal and the push of his large hips as he filled him again. Making Logan wish he could feel this way forever, bringing him up Hank held him in his lap. Logan’s hands running all over his fur, losing all conscious thought as he let himself follow the sensations coursing through him. Bringing his lips to Hank’s own and taking his breath away with his need to taste him, to brand him to memory forever. His own erection in Hank’s hand the rough skin sliding against his flesh as he fucked him, making sure he came with him.

Needing him to, to see his lovers eyes fill with joy one last time knowing it was his last opportunity to see the love he had for him. A gentle breeze wafted a scent to them both, leather and swamp water, Hank’s eyes flickered upward and reflected a light on the ridge. Logan knew who it was and caught the scent of release from the Cajun, knowing someone was watching them both made it easier to rise to their peaks. After all this time of being secret, of being careful they were found on their last time together, bringing Hank’s head to his lips Logan whispered, “He’s watching you fuck me Hank and he’s just come hard doing it. Pity we can’t give the Cajun more to watch eh?”

That did it for Hank, knowing he was being watched by the young mutant with the dark eyes and body of an angel. Logan scented Hank’s spike of desire as he released into him, bringing Logan over with him with a few swift strokes. Resting together for a moment Logan saw the reality rushing into them both, they’d finished it was over. Nine months of love and secrets between them, the first touch in December last year, the first time Hank had ever had a man touch him. Knowing it was something he could live with even if it wasn’t Logan, understanding the deep bond of love and trust they’d always have. Pulling Logan off his lap Hank watched as the reality of their situation settled between them, handing Logan his new jeans Hank watched as he pulled them on. Picking up the tattered remains of his other pair as he pulled his own joggers back up, turning to speak Hank stopped when he saw the tears falling from Logan.

“It’s the last time Hank, she’s been pushing me to do this for a while now. Ever since the baby’s nearing her due date, she’d been getting antsy about it and I don’t blame her. We can’t do this anymore.” The unspoken words of ‘I’d like to spend the rest of my life doing this with you,’ lying between them both. Hank opening his arms to him and seeing Logan struggle to not run into them, walking slowly into their warm embrace.
“I know, she’s been off with me for the past couple of weeks. Being down in med bay all the time hasn’t helped matters either but she needs you more than I do, they both do.”
“Can’t say it hasn’t been fun Hank, if things ever do go, well you know, at least I know where to come for a shoulder.” The smirk on Logan’s face making Hank smile.
“Yeah I know it’s been fun but it’s done now we both know that. I’m not saying we can’t have the occasional fight in the gym, but you’ll be heading to someone else afterward.” Logan pulled out of the warmth and shivered in the misty evening.

“Got to get back Hank, I’m late as it is. Just hope that damn Cajun hasn’t let the fire go out, I’m feelin’ the cold tonight.” Hank understanding exactly what Logan was saying, without giving it voice.
“Yeah so am I, there’ll be more cold nights from now on.” Hank watched Logan walk away, the silent tears falling from his eyes as he climbed the ridge and was lost to his view.

Knowing Logan was feeling the same loss as he was, feeling the presence of Katherine weaving around him, trying to soothe the pain in him. Smiling as he felt her hands brush across his fur, looking around and seeing her green form hidden in the edge of the tree’s. Her offer of comfort too good to refuse Hank went toward her knowing they both knew exactly who he’d be thinking of when he came in her arms.

Arrivals
*********
Logan had been frustrated and grumpy all day, Marie was overdue and to tell the truth he was stressed out about it. Usually he’d have gone to talk to Hank about it but he couldn’t even go near him or sit in the same room as him for long periods because Marie would scent him on him and go ballistic. Her moods hadn’t gotten any better and her personality shifts has been something of a shocker for him. Once she even brought out one of his claws using Erik’s power and had put it under his balls, threatening him that she’d cut em off for him if he ever even thought about leaving her. She’d apologised straight after but it had given him a scare, she still could access the powers she’d absorbed and that included his own. So instead of being able to talk he’d put his usual self defence class through the wringer, twice.

What annoyed him even more was that after his conversation with Remy that night the kid still hadn’t made a move on Hank, even though he knew the kid wanted him. Hank avoided him mainly but Remy had taken to being wherever Logan was and that had become annoying. So he’d picked on him on purpose in the first few sessions he’d been in, now he knew Remy had no romantic intentions toward him anymore. Not after the hell he’d just put them through, but the dark black gaze of his eyes roving over his skin still made his hackles raise.

Pulling the large white Judo mats from their storage he began to move them over to the centre of the gym. The groans that came from his class were enough to make his mood even darker, for that he’d make em suffer. He’d just dropped the first one to the floor when a sharp pain ripped through his side, some of the class noticed and he felt the air tense up as the pain didn’t recede. Spiking in short bursts Logan scented Hank before he saw him, the communication between them enough to tell him he was needed. Marie was in labour. Dropping the mat he powered through the doors and out forgetting all about his students, seeing the look of hope etched across Hanks face as he ran past him. Catching his whisper as he ran across the field, “Good luck to you both Logan, I’ll never forget you.” Blinking the tears away as the pain bloomed in his side, knowing he could blame them on the shared pain and not the fact that his heart was breaking in two.

Racing down to the med bay he heard the scream before he got in the room, Marie was holding Jean at bay with bone claws. Her body had remembered the defences she had and she wasn’t allowing the woman who’d tried to kill her child near her. Marie looked at him as if he’d just saved the world all by himself. “LOGAN!” Marie doubled over with the pain as the contraction flooded through her frame, her claws withdrawing back into her body and dropping the defensive stance. Hands over her stomach as she held herself upright, reaching her together Logan had to hold her head away from Jean as she tried to bite her.
“MARIE!” His voice harsh and strict, a whine faded into a whimper as they both shifted her back onto the bed.

Fighting him every which way as he tried to keep her still on the bed, Jean finally giving in and letting go. Grabbing Logan’s hands and making him let go of her, “She’ll find her own comfort Logan, let her go. If we try to make her do anything else her blood pressure will skyrocket and we could lose them both. She’s already stressed out enough as it is.”

Jean was a little worn herself as a sharp pain wracked through both Marie and Logan, Marie dropped off the bed pulling the blankets with her. Grabbing Logan’s arm Marie pushed herself against him and began to pull his arms under her own, dropping herself down so her feet were planted wide. Jean caught on quickly and smiled “Good girl!” Logan was utterly confused until he felt the first major contraction go through her, making her body slam back into his as she pushed down with all her might. Her scream echoing through the entire floor as she struggled with the birth, Jean was crouched under her spread legs, hands checking the dilation and progress of her baby. Looking at Logan’s pale face and the sweating heated skin of Marie she smiled, Marie gritting her teeth as she felt the next contraction go through her and into Logan. “Ah swear Logan, if you evah touch me again Ah’ll cut your balls off and feed em to ya!” Marie’s accent thick as she bore down with each contraction, “YOU even LOOK horny and ahm gonna kill you!!”

Logan looked at the smirk on Jean’s face, she was enjoying this! He sent a thought across to her, her smiling eyes met his.
Natural childbirth? Hadn’t they discussed her medication earlier that week? Why hadn’t she had it? Jean answered the look on his face, “She didn’t give me the chance to give it to her, she kept me at bay for nearly an hour.” Holding her steady as the next contraction pulsed through her this one heavy and deep, feeling as if he was being ripped apart by Sabretooth, only worse. Jeans voice cutting through the pain, “That’s it come on one more good push and she’ll be free and clear, she’s crowning now, come on Marie dig down, reach for the memories and push.”

The next contraction flowed through them both, the pain almost blinding him, feeling the slice of his thighs as six bone blades went through his body. Marie’s cries being added to by Logan’s own, blood flowing freely from them both as their daughter took her first breath, her small cry bringing Marie back quickly. Snapping the blades away she reached out to the small bundle of blood and flesh that she’d carried for nine long months. Jean sat back on the med bay floor and watched as mother and daughter bonded, seeing Logan take in the new scent of his child, seeing him bloom with pride. His eyes speaking volumes as Jean prepared the umbilical to be cut, Marie stopped her and looked at Logan, his hand moving ever so slowly toward the small form on Marie’s chest. Sliding a small amount of claw free he sliced through the twisted blood vessels, freeing her from her mother. Seeing Marie and his daughter resting on her chest, the dark hair of his own on her tiny head, Marie just laying on him her mind showing him she was happy with everything.

Jean looked at them both and began to clean up the mess underneath Marie, “Have you thought of a name for her yet? She has your hair Logan and her mothers features, we’ll weigh her in a while and give her a check over but she seems perfectly healthy. How are you feeling Marie? Any weakness, soreness, tearing?” Marie lifted her tired head to look Jean in the eye.
“Ahm, sorry about earlier ah just couldn’t help mahself, ah knew you wanted to help me but ah just couldn’t let ya near me till Logan got here.”
“I understand Marie, now how do you feel?” Shifting in Logan’s arms she answered.
“Like the luckiest woman alive. Apart from feeling tired ah feel fine, must be the powers ah stole off someone once.” Bringing her face to see Logan’s smiling down at her she kissed him and felt all of him with her, knowing she had him to herself now. He was hers. Her eyes saw the large sad face of Hank in the small window of the door.

Waving him inside as Logan touched his daughter for the first time with the back of his hand, feeling the soft skin of his baby and her little noises of contentment. Seeing her tiny nose flare as she picked up the scent of her father for the first time, smiling as he understood how much this small bundle meant to him. “Ah have a name but it’s one ah wanted to run by Logan first.”

Hank stood next to the door, ready to make a quick exit if Marie changed her mind about him being there. Logan looked at Marie with nothing but trust and adoration, Hank catching the look and understanding the meaning in it. “Her name’s going to be Amber, it’s always been mah favourite colour, especially for eyes.” Looking over to Hank and seeing his small nod in her direction, his smile masked by a single tear that fell from his cheek. Marie held out her hand to Hank and watched as he approached carefully. “Come meet your goddaughter Hank, she’s going to need someone to tell her what things were like if anything happens to us. With our lives the way they are we can’t tell from one day to the next.” Hank understood what Marie was offering here, she was offering a way for him to be close to them but not inside their relationship. He would be welcome but not inside the bedroom. Logan understood instinctually and smiled at Hank waiting for his answer. Clearing his throat Hank answered.

“Of course I’d be honoured but who’ll be her Godmother?” Marie just looked at him and Logan her face splitting into a huge grin.
“Ah think ah can leave that for later. Ah don’t want to be in the middle of an argument between Jube’s an Kitty raight now.” Logan’s voice split the air with its deep tone.
“How about Katherine?” Hank’s eyes glittered as he remembered his last encounter with the forest witch, seeing Marie consider it and smile as she looked down at Amber already asleep.
“Yeah Katherine sounds like a good idea. We’ll ask her tomorrow.” A huge yawn escaped her and Logan moved to pick them both up, Jean and Hank moving aside to let them get up and pass. Taking her down the corridor to ‘The Motel’, they just watched the new family walk into their future. It wouldn’t be easy but it’d be worthwhile.

END