Author's Chapter Notes:
Logan sees the price of his promise to Hank an dit almost kills him.
WARNING - Sexual Violence & Non-Con DO NOT READ if your upset by Domination/Violence play.
Taking up the large manacle that just fit Hank’s ankle Logan snapped it shut around his neck, the tight fit almost cutting off his airway. Taking the others and putting them around his own calves just under the knees leaving one spare, moving a little awkwardly he snatched up the keys and threw them at Hank. “Here snap every fucking key, it’s what I deserve.”

Hank was confused, things had changed, he wasn’t being hurt the man he’d paid to meter out the justice he believed he deserved wasn’t doing as he’d asked. It was only when he looked at the man in front of him, that his eyes grew wide and his voice cracked with emotion.
“Logan?” The bright hazel met his own and the look of pure hatred he had in him was enough to send Hank into shock.

“You want something to kill, then do it, I’m here I’m the one who brought you here. I’m the ONE who should be here NOT YOU!” He was straining against the chains now, the one wrapped around his throat cutting deep into his flesh as he strained to get to Hank. Using the chains and their connected links Logan pulled the spare one with both hands, it was the twin to the one wrapped around his throat. Seeing Hank understand a little too late to react Logan moved the chain to the back of his neck, then pulled tight on the other end. The audible snap filled the air and everything went black for Logan, the sense of relief filling his mind. They’d both be safer without him, they could use him as an anchor to be together, the only thing they didn’t need was him.

He’d watched as the man in front of him had stripped his clothing, not being able to discern his scent, only seeing who it was when he’d gotten himself chained up and had thrown the keys at him. The voice he’d heard running over his mind like cold water, it was Logan, no one sounded like him, even though Anton had tried hard he still wasn’t Logan.
“You want something to kill then do it, I’m here, I’m the one who brought you here. I’m the ONE who should be here NOT YOU!” He was afraid, if Logan was here then he must have seen, shame filled his mind as he realised what he must have seen him go through, all to forget him, all to drive Hank’s own desires away. Making him hate him, so he couldn’t stand to see him anymore, he watched as Logan moved the chain on the manacle to the back of his neck, the movement reminding him of something. Seeing him take the slack of the chain in both hands and pull it with all his strength, a roar of pain rushing out of him as he heard the snap of the spine. Diving to catch the now limp body, easily held in his strong embrace, the scent of Logan finally coming through the lemon oil. Crying as Hank picked up the despair and self hatred for putting him through this for causing him so much pain. All because of him, because Logan loved him, because he needed him.

Snapping the iron as if it were paper Hank watched the body in his arms repair the damage to the throat and neck, seeing the breath start again and Logan open his eyes, the hazel obscured by tears. “Fuck you Hank, let me die, let me go I caused this. I’m the reason you’re doing this to yourself.” Pushing his way out of Hank’s embrace Logan stumbled and managed to stand, the sound of his claws unsheathing snapping Hank into action.

“NO! LOGAN NO!” Grabbing the wrists without thinking, he pulled Logan’s arms apart like he had at the mansion. “THINK OF ROGUE, THE BABY!” Snarling Logan smashed Hank in the knees and pulled away quickly, aiming the claws at his own chest. Anger powering his words as he answered Hank.
“You think I don’t know how much it’ll kill her? How much it’d hurt her? Like coming here and finding YOU getting the shit beaten out of you by ME! Couldn’t face asking ME to do it could you? Found someone else to teach you that loving someone is wrong, being human is wrong, wanting to care for someone is wrong! If that’s what you want Hank you can have it, after I’m dead. You and Marie can bring up that kid better than an animal whose turned you into something that hates the sight of someone you love and care about. Someone who loves and needs you with every breath they take, who followed you because they cared only to find you using me to hurt yourself, to TRAIN yourself not to feel! I’ve got better experience at that Hank and I’ll show you how to do it properly!”

Logan lifted one set to his neck and one to his throat, his eyes were calm now he’d said his piece he pulled his arms back to cut when he stilled. Hank’s voice reaching him, “Don’t.”
“Give me one reason why I shouldn’t. Even you know I can keep going until the blood loss gets too much, till Wolverine takes over and fights his way out of here.”

Hank knew Logan would do just that, revert again and this time never come back. Lose himself in the wilderness and be lost forever, the look of despair he’d see in Rogues face as the news would reach her was too much for him to bear. He cared for her, he loved her as a friend and wouldn’t do this to her, Logan wanted the truth and he’d give him it.
“Because I need you. I love you.” Hank collapsed in front of Logan, his body a ball of dark blue as he struggled to find the words through the tears and pain. Hands curled into fists Hank pounded the floor, the rage at his own failings surfacing, the sound of Logan’s claws retreating lost to the sound of Hank ripping himself apart.

“Hank.”
Lifting his huge head he met the calm warmth of Logan’s eyes, seeing Logan beginning to move toward him Hank tensed up. “NO! DON’T TOUCH ME!” Logan ignored him, reaching out a hand to touch him and felt the blow from Hank smash into his unprotected side. The blow sent him into the glass, the impact making it spider and craze, the power of it surprising the both of them. Logan sat on the cold concrete floor shaking his head as Hank tried to calm himself, looking toward his lover Logan decided it was time to finish this.

“I love you Hank, nothing is ever going to change that. I couldn’t if I tried and there’s nothing you can do about it either. We fit together like it or not.” Hank was pacing now his body beginning to recover from the humiliation of being found, of using Logan to drive the love out of him, to be heartless. Knowing that it was that that kept Logan alive, his need to be human, his desire to feel more than an animal. That Hank had taken that away from him in here, using Logan as much as the military had, turning him into a weapon, making him kill something Logan loved. The knowledge of how much he’d hurt him raced through his mind, Hank had used him, Hank’s own torture had destroyed Logan as much as it had him. The pain ripped through Hank and he dissolved into a heap, his whispers a litany of forgiveness, praying to anyone that he was wrong, what he’d done wasn’t true.

Lifting his large head he saw Logan just sat against the crazed glass, tears flowing, his body crushed by the weight of what Hank had done to them both. Hank needed him, a touch a word anything to let Hank know he hadn’t killed him that he hadn’t destroyed the one thing he loved about Logan. Moving slowly Hank crawled over to Logan, just looking at the body in front of him, seeing the hurt that radiated off him in waves. Deep hazel eyes met Hanks amber and he saw the depth of pain he’d caused Logan, but he was still willing to let him close, still willing to trust, still willing to love him.

“Hank.” Hearing his name spoken with such pain and tenderness in Logan’s voice, broke Hank apart, opening his arms to the large man as Hank collapsed into the embrace he’d needed for so long. Words abandoned him as Logan held him, just letting him cry, just letting him release it all, not worrying about what had been but where they were now. Listening to the steady heartbeat that filled his ears and the scent that flooded his nose Hank couldn’t deny the strength of emotion that filled him when Logan held him to his skin. “Logan, I’m sorry. I…” Logan put his hand over his mouth quietening him, feeling him shake his head as he released him. Pushing Hank up off him Logan just looked at Hank, the few words he spoke to him enough to make Hank understand what he wanted.
“We’re going. Take me where home is tonight.”

*********************************************************

Nodding Hank moved toward the door, hearing the glass shatter behind him. Turning he saw a large wound closing on Logan’s forearm, the message loud and clear in their language. ‘NEVER AGAIN’. Picking out his own clothes from the floor Logan dressed quickly, shaking the small pieces of glass out of the fabric, Hank still made for the other door until Logan grabbed him and pushed him through the large open wall. He was free from this and he’d leave through the glass not through the slave door.

No one came to see what had happened to the wall, Hank walked down the red corridor naked and no one seemed to be surprised by it. They both made their way back to the large room where the party was now being dissolved, the woman standing in the centre of the room orchestrating like a ring master. Men and women were moving through doorways to their own private chambers of hell or heaven and she was untouched by it all. Noticing Hank she stopped her smiles and orders mid flow and glided over to them both, her eyes were locked onto Logan. The sadness on him almost tangible in the room and she reached out a hand to Logan’s face, looking at Logan she spoke to Hank, voice soft and subtle. “He’ll heal Mr McCoy, the problem was one you should never have tried to solve by coming here. Love isn’t something you can cure with pain, it just endures and holds you tighter doesn’t it Logan?”

He didn’t answer her just put his hand over her gloved one, the look of thanks enough for her. Smiling she released Logan and looked at Hank, “Your coat is waiting Mr McCoy and I do hope we don’t see you again. You’re too human for this place, both of you.” With that she left them, drifting back into the crowd and sending each member to their specific rooms. Gripping Logan’s hand in his own Hank pulled Logan out of the room and into the lift, the last thing they both saw was the pale gloved hand waving goodbye to them both.

Logan climbed on the bike and waited for Hank’s arms to wrap around him, when they didn’t he looked up at the large man, “I’ve never…”
“First time for everything Hank, get on because I’m not leaving you alone.” The tone in his voice didn’t brook anything but obedience and Hank wondered if Logan had ever done what he’d been paying for. Climbing on the back Hank had to shuffle a little to balance himself but Logan just shifted forward a little more. Feeling Hank’s large strong legs grip him, his hands and arms covering him Logan smiled, the look in his eyes completely feral as his groin tightened. When they got home Logan would show him the difference between slavery and domination, Blue was about slavery, the loss of humanity until you were nothing but an animal. Enslaved by your own desires, by the want of others around you, Domination was control, the animal response to lead. Hank needed to feel that, the control he gave over to someone else, to ‘his’ Logan copy, not being able to ask him for it. Logan understood the need, it was what drew him to Hank, the need to feel small, to let someone else control things for a while. He’d show Hank how controlling he could be, how much Wolverine could take and receive. The thing was it was always the submissive who controlled and he wondered if Hank understood that, smiling to himself as he brought the bike to life under them both, feeling Hank’s hands tighten and his scent peak. Allowing a growl out that matched the engines roar as they went back into the city, into their own freedom.

Logan had parked the bike next to the car Hank had taken, they both climbed off the bike and Hank looked at Logan for his next cue. “Upstairs, what floor?” Hank didn’t meet his gaze and answered him.
“Sixth floor, west end of the building. It’s a large apartment.” Logan chuffed to himself as he looked at the brickwork and the fire escapes, catching his gaze at last and seeing Hank’s face recognise the darkness in it.
“I’ll see you up there. Leave a window open or Chuck will have to get a new one.” Seeing the excitement in Hank’s gaze made Logan eager to follow him but he restrained himself, growling low to Hank before he spoke. “Get going Hank!” Given his orders Hank left, the scent of his arousal filling the area around Logan, brushing his hand along his own stiffening erection he’d wait a while. Watch the windows see which one Hank opened, knowing that he’d open one leading to his bedroom. Thing was Logan wasn’t coming in through the window, he just wanted Hank to think that, oh no someone else was coming in through the window, someone Hank had only seen once before. Wolverine.

Hank felt the nerves in his body begin to show as he pushed the lift button taking him to the sixth floor the change that had come over Logan had been swift. As if he’d understood something Hank hadn’t, the journey back had made Hank feel even more responsible for the misuse of Logan. He’d taken everything that Logan had shared with him and twisted it, turned it into something cruel, something he used as a weapon against himself. By doing so Hank had twisted Logan too, showing Logan that he didn’t really care about him, really didn’t love him, that he only wanted him to hurt him. To make Logan hate him for wanting him to himself, seeing Logan chained up and the hurt in him was something Hank would never forget, the resignation as he’d pulled the chain taught. Knowing that it would snap his spine, giving Hank a taste of what he’d wanted, to be alone without him, to be unloved. Holding his healing body Hank had seen his mistake, seen the depths of his own need to suffer because he believed it was wrong to want something he could share.

The lift pinged and snapped Hank out of his thoughts, as the doors opened he caught the reflection of himself in the doors. His fur was stuck up and he could smell the despair sticking to it, the stink making his eyes water. Logan loved him, was willing to suffer for him because of him. He’d shown Hank how human he was by showing Hank the depths of his own pain, Logan had been treated as an animal for years, treated himself as one for years until Rogue.
Moving toward the room key in hand he looked at the large doors and wondered if Logan was already waiting for him behind the door, suppressing a shudder he opened the door.

The lights came on and Logan smiled, he’d give him an hour, he had some things to collect first before he went up there. Feeling Wolverine gaining ground inside his mind Logan let the feelings fill him, the fire of him coursing through his frame, seeing things in a different light more primal. A smile that only touched his lips covered his face as he walked away from the rear of the building, his eyes as dark as the night around him Logan went looking for trouble.

Hank had been pacing for around twenty minutes, he’d go and check the back of the building then move around to the large windows that overlooked the street. The window Logan had asked for was open, but he’d seen nothing of him it had been nearly an hour since Logan had told him to go upstairs. Knowing that Logan wasn’t that patient when it came to their meetings Hank finally decided that Logan must have changed his mind. The disappointment leaving a bitter taste in Hanks mouth, going into the bedroom he pulled the window closed, too wrapped up in his own misery to notice the dark smudge on the sill.

Turning away from the window Hank went into the large bathroom that connected to the bedroom. Deciding to soak himself for a while to alleviate the pain in his heart that wouldn’t leave until he’d had a chance to talk to Logan.

The figure watched Hank move past him, not even aware he was there, smiling it watched the large man strip the last of his clothing and climb into the large bath. Moving quietly he began to take the thing out of his pockets, the thing he’d been searching the city for. Each movement graceful and quiet, Hank the only thing that made any sound in the whole apartment. Carefully setting things up, listening to the one sided conversation in the bathroom with a cold smile, knowing that if the other person was there to answer them the response wouldn’t be what they thought it’d be.

Hank cleaned his face with the large flannel and felt the water beginning to soothe the bruises under his fur, he’d been pushing himself further and further at Blue, asking for the treatment to be worse each time. The pain and humiliation were enough at first, to be treated less than he was, less than the whole person he'd become when he was with Logan. But after the feral incident it had brought it home to Hank that he’d never have him the way he wanted him and he’d decided to not have him at all. That’s when he’s first come to the apartment and found the card in the desk, an open invitation to Blue. He’d gone and had been lost in it for a while until it had offered a solution to his mind, aversion therapy, he’d train himself to feel nothing toward Logan.

So his downfall had begun, not realising that with each blow he took he was destroying Logan as well. Now he was alone, as much as he’d wanted to be and Logan was gone, gods knows where and he’d have to explain to Rogue tomorrow. His voice rich and deep in the bathroom as it echoed out into the large bedroom, “Hank you really are a dumb bastard.” Trying to keep his tears unshed as he moved out of the warm water, feeling it drain off his body, taking the soothing warmth with it. Stepping out of the bath Hank picked up the large towel and began to dry himself, his body already beginning to stiffen up with the damage he’d taken. Folding the now dripping towel over the bath Hank switched off the light and made his way to the large bed, throwing the covers back he slid into the cool sheets. The sting of the wounds on his body making it difficult for him to settle, eventually he found a comfortable position and hoped sleep would come soon.

He’d wait, watching the large man settle in the bed, turning occasionally to comfort his bruised form. Everything was set up all he had to do was wait until he was in deep sleep, then he could do what was necessary. Sliding his hand down his body, grazing his erection as he thought about what he had in mind for the large man, the pain he’d show him, the hurt he needed to teach him. Life was pain and he hadn’t finished with him yet, he’d been interrupted in their game earlier but he would get to finish it now and he’d show him how good a teacher he was.

********************************************************

Wolverine moved fluidly, climbing the fire escape as if it was flat ground, nostrils flaring as he caught a scent he recognised a deep rumbling growl echoing around as his claws fired. Sensing the intruder he followed the scent trail to the bedroom window, coming up to it as the intruder moved toward the figure in the bed. The light catching a steel edge in its hand as it moved over the sleeping form, carefully Wolverine slid a claw under the sill and sliced through the lock. Slowly raising the window, keeping his eyes locked on the metal in the intruders hand, as the window opened fully he caught the stink of it’s excitement. Slipping in quietly listening to the intruder as he masturbated over the sleeping figure, noticing that Hank’s hands were zip strapped to the bedposts. His large chest rising and falling in an easy rhythm, sneaking up behind the intruder careful to keep the blade in view Wolverine tackled the man away from Hank.

A scent bloomed under Hank’s nose one he recognised, Logan! Snapping his eyes open he found his wrists bound to the bed posts with thick plastic ties, looking over into the darkness of the room he could see two Logan’s. One with claws drawn the other with a wicked looking knife, jeans gaping and an erection rapidly falling, it was Anton! Anton had followed him home, anger rose through him as he realised exactly what Anton had been meaning to do to him. He’d wanted to finish his game and Hank realised what the madam had meant, that they were both too human for her establishment. Logan would never harm him, where Anton would for pleasure. Pulling hard on the plastic ties he felt them digging into his flesh as Logan growled deep, Hank’s eyes widening as he realised exactly who was in the room. It wasn’t Logan, this was Wolverine, he’d caught someone trying to kill his mate, pulling harder on the straps Hank heard the wood begin to splinter and he hoped he could stop Wolverine before he killed Anton.

Wolverine looked at the copy of himself and took a deep breath, this was human, all human and very, very worried. Lowering himself down to the ground Wolverine paced the distance between them, making sure he was between the copy and his mate. He could hear Hank struggling to be free but he needed to keep his attention on the intruder, quietening his growl he just waited to see what move it would make next. Tensing himself ready for any movement he watched the human copy, sensing its confidence growing as he waited. He didn’t need to attack, he’d wait and let him open the movement, that way he could find an opening and exploit it. The crack of the bed post didn’t make Wolverine move but it did confuse the human, seeing it’s prey move to be free galvanised it’s attack. Wolverine was ready for it.

He’d been taken by surprise, hit in the side and carried over the end of the bed, whoever had hit him had rolled free quickly before he’d had the chance to strike out with his knife. Finding his feet swiftly Anton saw the man who’d replaced him earlier, the one he was supposed to copy. Seeing the blades in the original’s hands Anton smiled that’s why he’d been picked for the job, it wasn’t his looks the client wanted, it had been his mastery with blades. Well he’d get rid of the original and then he’d finish his game, hearing the bedpost break snapped his attention away from the original and to the bed. NO! He was getting free, that’s not how the game goes, he had to be tied down, at his mercy, so he could hurt him while he pleaded for his life. Slicing through his fur had been something he’d wanted to do since he’d told him how sensitive it was and now he was losing his chance.

Anton made a lunge over the original, hearing the deep baritone of Hank crying out, “WOLVERINE NO! DON’T KILL HIM!” as he passed over the man under him. All he felt was a huge blow to his stomach and a feral snarl that filled his world, the pain radiating outward from the blow. Taking his breath away, as he felt himself flung to one side of the bed as if he was a rag doll landing hard against the carpeted floor, hearing a couple of ribs snap as he fell.

Hank watched as Wolverine threw Anton over the bed with one blow, seeing him retract his claws as he'd punched him deep in the stomach. Hearing the crunch of the body falling over the other side of the bed, Hank looked over to see Anton struggling to breathe on his side. The pale body on the floor no longer resembling Logan, but Anton’s own cruel face. He’d been that close to dying, he’d chased death and it had followed him home wanting to end the game he’d initiated. Turning to see Wolverine on the bed cutting the zip strap from his wrist and looking at the wound, seeing it as superficial he quickly freed his other wrist.

Rubbing some life back into them Hank watched Wolverine pick Anton up and take him into the other room. Needing to see what he was doing Hank watched Wolverine hog tie Anton with his own restraints, lifting his head to meet Hank’s gaze and smiling. Giving Anton a gentle kick as he passed him again, walking to Hank Wolverine grabbed Hanks chin and pulled his lips to his, growling before he kissed him. “Mine!”

Pushing Hank backward into the room Wolverine could still scent the intruder and it disturbed him. Throwing open the window he let the cool night air dilute the stink of the man who’d come to harm his mate. Hank was confused but also aroused at the sight of Wolverine, he’d managed to reach Wolverine inside Logan again without much effort. Moving toward Hank Wolverine checked over the body of his mate, feeling him all over with his hands, growling when Hank winced or his scent betrayed his pain. Touching Wolverine’s head as he bent to check his calves and ankles, stroking the deep hair, losing his large fingers in it’s soft warmth. Hearing a soft purr come from him as he rubbed through the hair, a smile forming on his lips, standing suddenly Wolverine began to strip.

Throwing off his clothes, tearing the cloth in his need to be naked with Hank, to reclaim him as his own, Hank understanding without being told as he knelt in front of him. Listening to the purr of approval as Hank settled himself on the floor, Wolverines hard body standing over him, Wolverines body reacting to the submissive gesture of Hank. Using his hands Hank grazed his rough palms over the hard muscles that stood proud on Wolverines body, there was a difference between the two Logan was softer, less graceful. Wolverine was all instinct and he moved, stood and reacted differently, even now there were differences, Logan would wait for Hank where as Wolverine would expect him to know what he wanted him to do. Seeing Wolverines hands go toward Hank’s head he knew what he was expected to do, bending his body a little he took his stiffening penis into his mouth. Rewarded by a deep purr and Wolverines fingers digging into his sensitive fur as he began to suckle on his stiffening length. Resting his hands on the tight muscles of his thighs Hank tried to keep up with the rhythm Wolverine needed but he ended up just keeping his lips soft and slackened as Wolverine fucked his mouth. Shifting his head a little so he grazed past Hank’s sharp canines, tasting blood as he cut the hard flesh in his mouth, making his own animal spike as he chased the taste. Gripping his thighs tight as Hank felt Wolverine beginning to twitch in his mouth, the taste of him changing as he began to come. Sucking hard to create a vacuum Hank pulled Wolverine tighter to him as he exploded into his mouth, tasting the difference between the two halves of the man in front of him.

Wolverine was sharper, more musky stronger filled with something Hank couldn’t put a finger on to describe but he could tell the difference blindfold. Swallowing the hot semen he cleaned the still erect penis in his mouth, feeling the size increase as he did so, slicking the length instinctually knowing what was coming and partly fearing it. He’d never been entered before and he knew Wolverine knew this too, but he could sense it was what he needed from him and if he admitted it, it was what he’d been wanting for a while now. To be claimed by him, to be filled by him and loved by him, releasing his erect penis he nuzzled his balls, taking each one into his mouth in turn, cleaning it and softly biting each one before releasing them. Hearing Wolverine’s contented rumbles as he did so, looking up at him when he released him, his eyes closed in pleasure until Hank moved.

The dark gaze from him pinning Hanks heart with its intensity, Wolverine loved him, needed him as much as Logan needed Rogue. Managing to growl out “Bathroom,” Hank understood and moved quickly, hands searching the bathroom cabinets and coming back with what he needed. Settling himself back in front of Wolverine Hank slicked his entire length with lubricant until he glistened in the darkness. Hank didn’t understand how Wolverine wanted him, did he want him underneath, face to face, knelt, stood? Looking into the dark depths that watched his own confused amber he realised Wolverine was letting him choose, seeing him as an equal not a submissive.

The realisation that Wolverine was capable of such feeling, of such care for his mate made Hank’s heart hitch. Wolverines hand rested on the side of Hanks face as he waited for him to make a decision, making his choice Hank laid back on the floor. Pushing his hips upward and opening his legs wide Hank saw the dark smile of Wolverine as he prepared himself. Obviously the right choice as Hank looked up from his position on the floor, looking at the defined body that seemed to shine in the darkness standing over Hank, the tenseness obvious in every single plane of his body. Listening to the deep rumbling purr that sounded out from him, filling the room and making Hank’s nerves vibrate with it. His own voice joining Wolverines without him realising it, communicating on a level where words had no meaning, only scent and sound matter.

Wolverine bent to the prone form in front of him, running his nose over Hank’s groin, sniffing out any other scent apart from his own. Finding nothing, Wolverine put his hands on top of Hank’s thighs running his tongue down the whole length of him, the sensation making Hank buck upward. Seeing his chance Wolverine pushed himself forward and into Hank with a small grunt, his teeth bared and his eyes pinning Hank’s own as he began to move inside him.

The sensation was something Hank couldn’t describe, there had been a point of pain and tightness as Wolverine had slid into him but after a while his body adjusted to it. Concentrating on the feeling of Wolverine sliding past his prostrate, following spikes of pleasure Wolverine was creating with each push of his hips. Hank bracing himself with his feet as Wolverine fucked him, seeing the softness beginning to fade in him as Wolverine chased the sensations coursing through him. Watching the change pass his face, the human side all but gone, he was an animal as he gripped the soft fur of Hank’s hips and buried himself as deep as he could get inside him. Wolverine leaning forward over Hank’s body, grabbing hold of his fur to pull himself up the large body under him, making sure he laid across Hank’s own erection. Each push against Hank making his hot skin rub against the sensitive skin of Hank’s penis, giving him pleasure twice over. Grinding down hard into Hank as Wolverine began to come inside him, the growls loud as he fucked him harder and harder. Anton hearing the noise adding to the sound making Wolverine more vicious as he neared his peak.

Grabbing hold of Hank’s waist Wolverine pulled himself as deep as he could, almost black eyes meeting Hank’s burning amber as he emptied himself deep inside him. Teeth bared to Hank, all the power and effort being poured from Wolverine into Hank made him sing with energy, as if he was sharing what he was, who he was.

Pushing once or twice more to empty himself entirely Wolverine slid up and out of Hank, leaving him breathless and swimming in sensation. Hearing the door open again, Hank could see what Wolverine was doing he’d brought Anton into the room. The man was quiet now, as if sensing the danger he was in, Anton was looking at the prone form in front of him. Wolverine dropped Anton in front of Hank’s groin, his erection still unreleased, still unsatisfied, pushing Anton’s back with his foot Wolverine forced Anton’s face into the soft fur next to his penis, growling his instruction to him. Not understanding that Anton didn’t understand him, Hank having to move his body so his penis grazed against his mouth.

Finally realising what he was supposed to be doing, he took Hank’s ridged penis into his small mouth. The heat making Hank buck into his throat, when Anton moved so he could breathe Wolverine held his head down further. Opening his eyes Hank saw Wolverine cleaning off the lubricant with Anton’s shirt, his penis was erect and he knew what was coming. The snickt of his blades sounded loud in the room Hank watched Anton’s face as he sucked on his dick, the pupils of his eyes widening as he felt the cloth being removed from his body. Looking up into Hank’s eyes and seeing Hank mouth ‘Keep still and you’ll live’, knowing that if Anton tried to fight he’d be dead before he finished the movement. He’d tried to kill Hank and Wolverine wanted some revenge, he wanted to brand him as lower than both of them, so he’d fuck him, use him until he was broken.

Wolverine was a master of pain, of torture, of animalistic death, quick and final, Anton would find out about it all if he didn’t keep still and allow Wolverine his way. Seeing Wolverine spread Anton open as wide as he could with his thighs strapped together and leaning his weight on Anton’s head. Keeping him down on Hank’s erection as he forced his way inside him, the scream choked off by Wolverine forcing Anton down and Hank into his throat. Seeing Wolverine buried inside his tormentor, holding him down on his dick and feeling Anton struggling to breathe as he sucked and licked the huge erection in his mouth. Hank felt the damage repair, he wasn’t unfeeling, couldn’t be as he watched Wolverine grip the tanned skin of Anton and twist it viciously under his grip.

Marking him popping a claw and dragging it over the skin of his back down his spine, just deep enough to scar, Hank felt the tears on his fur as Anton blinked through the pain of being raped and abused. Anton stopped moving on Hank’s shaft as Wolverine began to fuck him in earnest, grabbing hold of Anton’s neck in one strong hand Hank supported his neck and lifted him so Anton could breathe. Anton’s gaze met Hank’s and he saw the spark of control fire in his eyes that he’d won because Hank had given him respite. Seeing the contempt in Anton’s gaze made Hank angry and he forced Anton’s head back down, determined to fuck his throat raw. Looking at Wolverine behind Anton his own features scowling as he rode the body under him without mercy. Adding his own hand to Hank’s as Hank neared his climax, bucking upward now he felt the gag reflex of Anton and slid past it. Knowing he was blocking off his airway but not caring as the first spikes of his climax shot through him, roaring out into the room as he held the struggling head down on him. Wolverine filling Anton from behind, his own peak nearing as he watched his mate take his tormentor, taking back his position above Anton as he emptied himself into him.

Hank felt the body go limp as he finally finished coming, quickly he lifted Anton’s head and saw the pale face regain some colour as his throat was open to breathe again. Seeing the look of defeat in his eyes as Hank dropped the head on his fur, smiling as he met the warm gaze of Wolverine. Scenting his mate’s happiness he growled and pulled Anton back into him, being rough with him, already bruised Anton moaned as Wolverine bent over him and finished his own domination of him. Biting him hard in the shoulder as he came, he didn’t even wait until he’d finished coming down. Wolverine turned Anton and forced his still weeping penis into his mouth, holding his head as he fucked his mouth, Anton’s hands opened and closed ineffectually as Wolverine filled him.

When he was clean he pulled out and let him fall spent to the carpet, bruised, scarred and in pain. Wolverine didn’t even glance at him when he walked over to Hank, he’d made his point to Anton the best way he could. Hank on the other hand was worried about the injuries he’d sustained, rolling over to look at the man on the floor he couldn’t help but feel a little remorse for him.

That was until he saw the knife laying near the bed, Anton had come to kill him of that he had no doubt whatsoever. Seeing Wolverines hand held out to him Hank took it and pulled himself off the floor into a strong embrace, losing himself in his fur Wolverine rumbled “MINE!” as he held Hank close to him. Holding Wolverine’s head to his chest he stroked the thick hair, listening to the purr that reverberated through them both. Knowing he couldn’t let go of him, Wolverine wouldn’t let him. That he belonged to him on this level, underneath everything else, under all the humanity all the shine of civilisation Wolverine needed him and loved him. It would have to do, because there was no way he could ever hide from him. Wolverine survived, Hank knew he’d find him in days if he ever left and he’d fuck him so much he wouldn’t even be able to think never mind stand.

Looking over at Anton he felt a spike of concern and shifted Wolverine to look at him, the dark eyes were still hungry, Hank smiled at the thought. “I need to make sure the man doesn’t die Wolverine. We can’t leave him in pain.” Wolverine’s eyes narrowed as he looked at the shuddering form on the floor, a low growl erupting from his body and seeing Anton quiver as it reached him. “I know but I can’t leave him like this.” Hank gripped Wolverine’s face and made him see sense, “I’ll phone his work they can help him I’m sure of it.” Seeing the realisation cross his dark gaze, Wolverine pulled away from Hank and lifted the bruised and battered body easily in one hand. Anton went limp on instinct alone as he was carried from the bedroom into the large open living room. Dropping him on a soft rug Wolverine waited for Hank to make the call his eyes never leaving the man on the floor.

Picking up the phone Hank made the call and was assured that someone would be there within the half hour. All they had to do was wait, seeing Wolverine naked in a chair Hank’s mind came up with plenty of things to occupy the time, smiling Hank sat on the arm of the chair Wolverine was sat in. Pulling Wolverines hand to his groin and sliding it down the ridged length, the sensation of Wolverine’s skin on him making Hank flush with desire. Seeing Wolverines fingers tighten around his length as he slowly stroked him, his eyes never leaving the man who’d tried to kill Hank. He could do both, pleasure his mate and guard him, he’d never let him be hurt again not by anyone.

Half an hour later Hank was feeling a little more relieved but Wolverine was still naked and wouldn’t even consider clothing yet. He wanted the intruder to leave first, the small knock at the door was soft and quiet. Dressed now Hank answered it to see the small form of the madam and a couple of large men carrying what seemed to be a body bag. Smiling she waited to be let into the room, Hank moved aside and she entered quietly the two men silent behind her. Moving into the room her eyes took in the scene quickly, scanning the mess that was Anton she just smiled to herself and looked at Wolverine. Lowering her gaze almost immediately she spoke in a gentle tone, “Don’t look at the man in the chair boys, we want you to live past tonight. Just collect our little friend here from his feet, no sudden movements just calm and quiet.”

The two large men quickly picked up Anton and placed him in the body bag, there were air holes in the rubber so he could breathe. Seeing the damage as he was moved she smiled to herself, “Look’s like Anton met someone who was better at the game than he was.” Looking at Hank, he noticed her body language and eyes were always deferential to Wolverine, as if she knew how to handle him. “I’ve met him before, when I saw the cut on Anton’s spine, it reminded me. Tacoma.” The word fired a memory in Hank, the time he’d lost everything to instinct, the next question answered before he said it. “No I didn’t sleep with him, I was there to help clean up after him. It was nearly fifteen years ago now but he hasn’t changed has he? Still magnificent,” her tone almost reverential.
“He didn’t harm anyone if that’s what you’re thinking, he just dealt some justice to a rapist. Fucked him so hard he had to wear a colostomy for the rest of his life, oh yes I’ve met this man before. Odd isn’t it how two men can live in the same body and look so different?”

Taking a good look at Wolverine he realised that he did look different to Logan, a little more animalistic, a little harder edged, put the two side by side and you’d believe they were brothers not the same man. She took off her white gloves and slowly approached the man sat naked in the chair, waiting until her men had removed the body bag and it’s occupant. Noticing Wolverines eyes hadn’t left the bag until they got out of sight, then he turned his attention to the woman stood in front of him.

Wolverine got up quickly Hank watching with curiosity as she slowly sank to her knees and offered up her wrist to him palm up. Her eyes were downcast and she showed no fear as the blades in his arms slid free, there was something being communicated here between them both. Something Hank couldn’t quite grasp, her scent hadn’t changed to him but he could see Wolverines pupils dilating as he caught the scent of something from her. Withdrawing his claws he grabbed her hand, pulling her up, Wolverine was aroused and Hank watched as he lifted her long skirts to show her naked genitals. Turning her to face him he lifted her and pushed himself inside her, holding her to him as he fucked her. Wrapping her legs around him as Wolverine thrust into her body, her scent flooding the room, she’d been waiting for him, showing him she was subordinate.

It was over quickly, as if there was no passion in it, just a formality and she slid off him when he released her legs her skirts falling back to cover her. She showed no sign of distress or excitement, just acceptance, Wolverine moved off now content and calm now the threat had been removed. Smiling she walked over to Hank, no sign showing of the rough treatment she just received at Wolverines hands. “You’d better go and see him now, he’ll need you before he goes to sleep. Don’t worry about Anton, he won’t be making any charges, I’m sure he’ll be glad to see tomorrow morning never mind anything else. Sleep well Mr McCoy, give my regards to Logan when you see him.” With that she left, closing the door behind her leaving Hank a little confused and aroused at the sight of her being fucked like that.

Locking the door to the night Hank decided to just follow her advice, things had been strange enough and he needed the warm embrace of Wolverine around him before he slept. Smiling as he thought about what had happened and how much things had been repaired and destroyed Hank just gave in and followed his heart. Wolverine loved him, as did Logan, Logan couldn’t say it but Wolverine could show him, he just hoped he was upto it again tonight. Smiling as he went to the open bedroom door he knew Wolverine would soon show him.