Author's Chapter Notes:
*WARNING* NON-CON SEX! Please be aware in this chapter we see the Darker! side of Logan/Wolverine as we do Marie. Please be aware of this before you read on, thank you.
'Humanity?
You ask *ME* about humanity?
All we are are naked apes,
Still fighting over who gets to fuck the best male.
You want to see what Humanity is,
Just look at the chimps in the zoo,
They're more honest.'
************************************************

He was still steaming when he got down there, the blood on his knuckles still scented of Remy and he needed to drive those claws of his deep into the man's body, needed to feel his last breath cover his skin.

Throwing the door shut he fired the lock home and paced the small space, his footfalls going past Marie who was still quiet with her head resting on her knees. She'd obviously returned to her original position, telling him Marie was back. The smell of salt was deep in the air and Logan felt his own beast rise to the scent.

"Why him Marie?"

The words were bitten out, coloured bile green and he knew he should be comforting her but he couldn't. Underneath his own calm facade Wolverine was gaining ground, her very presence made him angry, that she'd given herself over for so little. He didn't want to admit that he'd been hoping for her, that he'd be 'the one' to take her, to rip through that thin skin barrier of hers. To mark her with his scent where no other man had, just the thought of it made his blood boil and the grip he had on his own darkness slip a little more.

The trembling voice that whispered her words out to the room from under her hair didn't help him any.
"He told me he loved me."

Anger was being replaced by fury, cold hard brutal fury, the thing that made him such a weapon on the battlefield. The seperation of self and thought from deed, she was lost, used, broken, destroyed and he was going to build her back up from the bottom and before that he had to destroy what was left of her. He had to take whatever she was and kill it entirely and in the worst way possible.

"You believed him? Why? Because he fluttered his eyelashes at you? Because he just flicked a gaze or two at you? What was it huh? Tell me, what did he do that made him *so* attractive to you Marie?! What was he to you? A 'hero'?"
Her head snapped up at the way the word was bitten out, as if it was a dirty word. Marie watched as Logan began to strip off the rest of his clothing, the fire in his eye wasn't filled with passion, it was filled with hatred, with pain, with betrayal.

Stammering she tried to answer him but the words just wouldn't come out, seeing him stripped naked in front of her made her fear rocket. Watching as he produced a small tube out of his jean pocket and rubbed a solution over his hands and then rubbed them over his skin. Seeing her watch him he spoke to her, clipped, dark sentences, no feeling but anger and hate in them.

"See this stuff?" He waved the little tube at her, "This stuff lets me *touch* you without you killin' me 'again'." The last word thrown at her like a knife making her twitch and shuffle against the wall. Marie watched as Logan covered the entire surface of his skin, closing her view as he rubbed his gentials with it. Making sure there was no area left uncovered by the stuff, using his shirt to get it across his broad back, feeling as the thin skin spread out over him. It'd be enough to keep her mutation at bay, allow him to do what he needed to do to her.

"You see Marie, while you were 'out'; Jubes let me in on your little secret. An seein' how all it takes to get somethin from you is a few words and an interest in ya well bein. I think ya owe me a good hard fuck or two don't ya think? After all, that life ya got right now I gave mine for, time for me to collect if the accounts open."

He sprang across the room but Marie was already moving away, she was trying to run in a room that had no exit for her. Fear made her anger spike and she tried to hit him as she was chased round the walls of the room, Logan hounded her, slapping her skin with his bare hand. Not too hard but enough to make her run away, he grabbed her own shift and tore it from her. Letting her rest a moment while he brought the garment upto his nose, letting her see him do it. The darkness in his gaze being recognised by the piece of him in her head. The words that filled the air were calm and almost peaceful in tone, their content however was anything but.

"I'm goin to catch ya Marie and when I do I'm gonna fuck ya. Not like that dark eyed bastard upstairs, oh no. Ya gonna learn the hard way that you gave away somethin' that wasn't yours *to* give."
Logan dropped the shredded garment to the floor and began to shift toward her, slow, easy, as if she were a deer he was hunting. Marie for her part was terrified, this wasn't the man in her dreams, this wasn't how it was supposed to be, he was supposed to love her, cherish her, cradle her to him. Not treat her like an animal to be devoured, consumed, crying she backed herself away from him, not knowing she was playing right into his hands.

"Ya see *girl*, I had 'rights', first fuck if ya like. An now I have to teach ya the hard way." Marie hit the corner of the room and instead of running she huddled backward trying to force the image of Logan doing this to her out of her struggling mind.
"No...please Logan...don't...please...."

Inside he saw her cowering from him, afraid, bereft of everything that made her Marie, that her final protector had turned on her but it wasn't enough. What he'd told her was true, she *owed* him and he finally admitted that that was the real reason why he'd kept away from here. He'd wanted her wrapped round him from the moment he'd been on the damn train with her. He'd wanted those perfect rose bud lips wrapped around his dick, that creamy white flesh she hid up against his own. An now Wolverine had her he wasn't going to leave her alone, no matter how much he'd hate himself later. He deserved this, he'd died for her, suffered for her and it was time for her to pay back what she owed him.

Logan slammed himself up against her, cramming her into the corner even further, the heat of his body transferring to her skin. He was so alive, so vital that she tried to will her skin into hurting him, killing him so he'd back off but nothing happened. The grin that met her ear and eye made her retreat even further from the image of who he'd been in her mind.

"Shit, looks like this stuff works," he sounded surprised as his strong hands began to move and shift her naked body. She didn't resist at first when she should have, the first moves he made were to get her feet from the floor. Now she didn't have anything to push away with, his body was bigger, stronger, heavier than hers. The width of him made part of her excited while the rest of her was trying not to provoke the beast that was in control of her.

Logan's hand wound in her hair and pulled her head back so she couldn't drop her face or get away from his eyes and words.
"He kiss you?" Marie didn't answer him verbally her head shifted slightly in his grip and the darkness in Logan's eye deepened. Forcing her face toward his he took her mouth, his tongue pushing past her lips and through her teeth. When she tried to resist he just tightened his grip on her hair, pulling it savagely back so her mouth opened in pain anyway. He took adavantage and punished her by keeping her drowned in his kiss, only when he heard her heart slowing did he release her.

His own excitement building at her weakness, her being under his control made Wolverine howl with pleasure. Grinding himself against her sex, feeling the slide of her skin against him. Her legs over his hips already cradling him to her whether she wanted him or not. Seeing her eyes becoming vacant he shook her head until she looked at him. The spite in her eyes beginning to colour her dark gaze.

"He fucked you like this?" He made his point by crushing his already hard penis into her, all he had to do was dip down and he'd be in her. He brought her face close to his, whispering into her tight features as he shifted along her body. "You liked it didn't ya? You wanted him to fuck you didn't ya? But ya weren't thinkin of him were ya when he was nailin ya to the wall were ya?" The heat of shame filled her skin and he felt her weak struggle against him again.

That snapped whatever control he had left, the very thought of her like this with that dark eyed bastard made his blood boil. He shifted back and dove into her, his hips pistoning into her as hard as he could, burying himself to the hilt in her. His voice growling out the words to her ears as he took what was his by *rights*.
"YOU WERE MINE! You hear me? MINE!"

Marie felt her body shudder as she tried to give to the sudden invasion of her body, but Logan was bigger, thicker than Remy and she felt the pain of her sex tearing slightly as she tried to accomodate him. His grip on her hair was tight; as was the grip he had on her hip, supporting her as he pounded her into the corner. Logan forced her to look at him as he fucked her, when she met his gaze through tear filled eyes the iris's were huge, covering most of the hazel she loved. Turning his eyes into souless pits, ones that soared out from her shattered mind. This was *Wolverine*, this wasn't Logan, this was the beast that had hidden in her head, this was the source of the anger she'd been filled with. And in repsonse to it's own reflection the darkness within her own soul roared forward, swamping everything she was. Letting her thoughts scramble and throw themselves through her mouth as her own bitter darkness erupted from her words.

"You wanna know why, why I let him take me, why I *wanted* someone so badly? Because *you* weren't there, every night I went to bed *alone*. Alone, afraid and needing someone, something, *anything*. YOU ran away, YOU didn't want *me*, so I gave it to someone who *wanted* it, wanted 'me'."
It was the truth and they both knew it, it didn't stop him from fucking her, oh no. As her tears began to fall, spreading out over her skin he carried on. Licking up their salt, her body reacting to him even when she didn't want it to. Her words being pushed out of her with every jolt of his hips against hers. Her body being forced to take everything he was, just like her mind had, to see him as he really was. An animal, concerned with taking what was *his*.

"Remy wanted me, he thought I was worth the risk, at least there was that, at least he thought I was worth that much!"
He was so close, the creeping sensation of his balls building until it threatened to explode, knowing that when he came he'd be seeing stars. Her last words echoed over his skin as he reached peak, his growl filling the space between them.
The hot rush of his seed filling her sex made her relax, maybe now he'd release her, let her go, leave her alone where she could retreat into her own shattered mind and try to piece together something worth saving.

His hand shifted across her hip dropping between them both, their slick skin parting to allow his fingers room. Marie tensed again as she realised what Logan was doing, his voice deep dark and threatening as he pulled her closer to his lips, whispering before he kisses her, telling her the truth about Remy.
"Want to know why he fucked you? He fucked you because you were an easy target, a virgin to notch on his bed post before he married Ro'. The 'Untouchable Girl' fucked by the 'Dark eyed Demon', you weren't *anythin* to him, never were. Not like you were to *me*!" He gave her clit a twisting graze and pushed his still hard erection deeper into her. Boring into her eyes as he worked at her clit, sending aching shudders through her as he slowly ground into her sex again.

Silence reigned as he worked on her clit, forcing her head backward into the wall as he dropped his own mouth to her chest. Lifting her by his weight pressed against her so he could reach her breasts. Taking one into his mouth he suckled on her, making her hands move to touch his back. He was giving her pleasure, giving her what he would have given her if she'd waited, if she'd trusted herself enough to beleive she was worth more than she'd sold herself for.

Her dreams exploded in her head, her voice finally clear of hate, of pain, of anything but the truth that hurt to speak, to admit to. She let her voice carry the words across his skin, knowing that they didn't mean anything to him now. All this was about was him but she had to tell him, had to share what she'd been carrying inside her. The piece of him that had caused her all this pain, as she was climbing the ladder to heaven.
"I loved you...wanted you...needed you but you left me. Didn't want me...god I felt so *alone*. When I felt you inside, in my head I clung onto you, anything of you, even when everything you'd been had gone there was someone left, something left....." Marie struggled to form the words as her nerves began to pulse and race with the feelings that were going through her, her inner walls clenching and unclenching around the thick length that was still shifting inside her.
"I...I...Oh God, Logan...I couldn't lose you....I love you...I wanted it to be......OH....." words failed her as it hit. Her entire body tensed as it purged through her, her legs locked against his hips, her hands clawed and raking his skin as she shuddered in the aftershocks of her orgasm. It left her weak, shaky and yet Logan didn't stop fucking her, his easy sliding movements covering her from the world as she settled into his embrace. Letting him do what he would with her, dropping her head to his shoulder. Telling him she'd given up fighting him, given up trying to hate, trying to cause pain, just to 'be'.

He brought her head up with an open hand this time, no force just a touch. The look that was in his eyes was all for her, it meant more than he could say, more than he'd admit to. He'd loved her and she'd given herself away, thrown herself after a few words and that he couldn't forgive. He pulled her ear to his lips, the words he was going to say he didn't want to float in the air to be remembered. They hurt too much to repeat or be brought out again.
"I loved you kid, you were the one thing I had hope for, that I could've been worth waitin' for. Now...well it's just a fuck ain't it?" Pullng away from her Logan looked at her face, the tears that were freshly falling down her skin told him otherwise but he needed to hear her say it. To tell him she was worth more than that to him and everyone else.
"No.....it's not that....not to me. Never to me."

As soon as the words left her mouth he grabbed hold of her and pulled her away from the corner. Pushing her head down into his shoulder as he told her how much he'd loved her, why he'd stayed away, what he'd wished for her. That she had *value* to him, that she gave him a reason to *live*, to try to be better. He knew who she had in her head and why, he didn't understand how it had happened but she had to trust him. She had to know it would be hard to sort him out inside her head, but he was here until she didn't need him anymore.
And as he moved her around the room, gripping her tight to his skin as she shifted on his body she didn't think that'd be any time soon.