I'd be lying if I were to say that this kiss was all magical and dreamy and just like in movies, but it wasn't. Matter of fact, it was kind of awakward. Heh, well mostly because I don't know how to kiss.

So here I am, kissing the guy that I've wanted to kiss for like ever, with my eyes wide open because I need to see his reaction to the way I'm kissing because I don't exactly know if I'm doing it right. The whole day I've been praying that if I just follow and go along with what he's doing then everything will be okay. Everything will be okay. Hah, was that such a lie.

" Ouch, shit Marie!" Logan yelped and pulled back. Startled by his reaction, I jumped back myself and looked at what happened. Blood trailed down from the edge of his lip, but he quickly turned away and wiped it. Oh damn! I just bit his lip off. This is just embarassing. Why didn't I just go to sleep instead of kissing Logan like my gut was telling me to?

" I'm so so so so sorry, Logan! Uhm, let me go get you some ice." was all I had managed to say before turning around to run inside the house, but I felt a strong grip on my wrist and Logan pulled me against him once again. I seemed to melt in his arms at the moment our eyes locked. Those hazel ones of his seemed to gently look into my eyes before his lips came down and brushed against mine. Just from that touch my guts and and intestines and whatever the hell is in my stomache just seemed to disintegrate. My knees were locked in the position he had me standing and I knew that I wouldn't be able to run anywhere anytime soon.

" Your 18 now, kid. Maybe I won't feel too bad when I do this." he said under his breathe and his face lowered to mine once again. I'm deciding to just let him do whatever he needs to do and if I can, I'll follow along.

He placed a tender peck on my lips before running the tip of his tongue over. Shivers were sent down my spine and goosebumps seemed to poke out of my skin to find out what was going on. My lips parted just slightly and he took that to his advantage as he placed his open mouth over mine. I could feel his tongue graze mine before running over the roof of my mouth. He seemed to turn on a switch or something because that's when my body started acting on it's own. The arms that were connected to my shoulders linked themselves around his neck and pulled him closer to me. My togue began a tour of it's own in his mouth, a cloud of lust keeping us connected like superglue.

No longer did I consider this nothing but a simple kiss, but a make out session. It sounded so funny to me to say that I'm making out with Logan. You know, the Logan that threatened to chop my head off every single day last year. The Logan who thought it was funny to put pepper flakes on my pizza while I went to the bathroom. The Logan who rarely acknowledges that he has a kid. Yeah, that Logan. He was the Logan that I had my arms around. He was the Logan that was making me melt in his arms right now. He was the Logan I was sucking face with, but you know what? This is very nice. I like making out with him.

" Marie...." he said breathlessly after 5 straight minutes of making out. I smiled to find that there was a grin on his face.

" Hm?" I asked lowly too, trying to seem out of breathe when I was ready to go for another hour. I was full of energy and he was already breathless! Oh, that's right. He's 50 years old. Oh....ick. If I keep thinking about that then I won't be able to pretend that he's like 20-something, because that's what he looks like.

" .....happy birthday." he said with a slight chuckle before giving me a peck on lips again. His lips are so soft. So nice. Wow, whoever knew that a man's touch could make you feel all giddy like this?

" Thanks, Logan." I said and rested my head against his warm chest. The chest that I always fantasized about running my hand over. Oh, maybe I could do that now....but with his shirt on and everything. Okay, let me try it.

I put my hand up to his chest and it was rock hard. Like bricks. I glanced up at Logan to see that he was looking out into the street in deep thought. Was he wearing like a metal vest under his shirt? I mean, it was hard, hard.

**********************************************************

I broke out of thought when I felt something nudging my chest. Looking down, I seen that Marie's eyebrows were furrowed whie she poked my chest.

" What's wrong, kid?" I asked as I placed my finger under her chin and lifted her face up to mine before placing another kiss on her lips. She seemed to fit perfectly against me and when her curious brown eyes met mine, I was glad that I was able to let out what I felt for her after holding it in for a whole year.

" Your chest is really strong. How did you get it like, you know, that hard?" she said and I had to chuckle at her shy grin when she asked that question. I was glad that she was getting comfortable around me.

" What do you think, kid?" I asked lowly and she blushed before looking down.

" I don't know. And I guess I don't care." she said before pushing her lips on mine once again and running her tongue around my mouth. When we first kissed, she had no idea how to do it. She's learned a bunch in the past few minutes. A hard wind blew and she pulled away. " Let's go inside. It's getting cold."

I smiled at how she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the safety of her house. The moment the door shut, the girl had me pinned up against it with a little smirk on her face.

" This is the part in movies where we do this little agressive make out session as we rip eachother's clothes off for some passionate and hardcore sex. But I've decided to change it up a bit and go drink some wine in the kitchen. It's my birthday, so you can't say anything about me not being allowed to have some wine, okay?" she said lowly, almost a hiss. I was confused for a moment but could only smirk when she winked at me and jogged to the kitchen.

I watched her from the window over her breakfast counter as she held up two different bottles of wine.

" Which one should we drink?" she asked while examining the labels. But before I could answer, she shrugged and smiled at me. " We'll just drink both."

" Kid, aren't you a little young to be drinking wine?" I asked as I entered the kitchen. Without looking up at me, she opened the first bottle of wine and chugged down a good chunk of it. I watched as her face scrunched in disgust at first, but her features slowly loosened as she pulled it off of her mouth and set it on the counter.

" Wow...." she said under her breathe while wiping her mouth on her sleeve. Should I stop your daughter or not, Owen? Wait-I don't want to talk to you right now. I just made out with your daughter.

" Kid, take it easy, alright?" I said as I swiped the bottle off of the counter and drank some myself. My tastebuds rejected the bitter taste and only allowed me to taste the richness of the wine. Honestly, wine wasn't really my thing. I like beer or some type of hard liquor, but I guess this would have to do for now.

So we drank the two bottles of wine the rest of the night after I warned her about a million times of the hangover she'd get, but that didn't stop her. Actually, nothing stopped her from doing what she wanted tonight. She even slid down the stairs on this long pillow. She also hung upside down from the railing on the porch. I didn't stop her because I knew the wine would make her knock out very soon, which of course, it did.

So here I was, tucking the 18-year old girl in her bed. And after I kissed her on the lips, I stood on her porch, and called Aimee.
Chapter End Notes:
Ah, there goes the kiss. So, I hope everything was alright in this chapter. Please rate and review-thanks!