" Beach Trip!" Jubilee yelled out of Scott's mustang window. Scott jumped from the sudden shrill, Logan growled, Kitty and I chuckled.

Today, we've decided to go to the beach since it's so damn hot. Baby Logan rode with all of the younger kids since he made new friends. They're all riding in Jean's car. Many of the mutants didn't want to come, either because of their mutation or they just disliked the beach. I wasn't exactly planning to go either, but Logan was going to go and so were my roomates, which meant I'd have no one to hang around with at the academy.

" Why doesn't anyone seem excited to go?" Jubilee asked as her ecstatic eyes jumped from each person in the car. I shrugged and ran a hand through my hair.

" It's just the beach, Jubes...." I said as I looked over to her with a half smile. She scrunched her nose before laying back in her seat.

" Yeah, but how many times do we get to go out to the beach? Plus, there'll be a ton of hot guys. That's what I'm looking forward to the most...." she said and slowly closed her eyes with a smile on her face, as if she were daydreaming.

The trip to the beach was a long and annoying one. No one really spoke, but being in a small, stuffy mustang with 5 people just doesn't help your irritation from the hot weather. The air was so thick and hot, it felt like it was getting hard to breathe. I almost wanted to fall on my knees by the time I got out of the car. It was still extremely hot, but at least I wasn't cramped anymore.

Grabbing my bag from the trunk, I looked out to the large beach. Jubilee was right. It was swarming with guys. I mean...wow. I don't even see little kids on the beach. Just guys and women. Maybe this won't be such a bad trip after all.

**********************************************************

I stared at Marie's outfit. I was already in the car when she got in, so I wasn't able to look at it before we left the academy. She wore shorts that threatened to show the rim of her ass cheeks. She also wore a white button-up polo, like the one those fancy business guys wear to work every day, that was only buttoned below her navel, exposing the navy blue bikini top that held her matured breasts in. Her hair was up in an organized messy bun and she wore large shades that made her look like a fly.

" C'mon. Stop standing there, Logan. Let's go to the beach." Marie said as she walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

" What made you think it was okay to go out looking like that?" I asked her, already seeing some guys staring at her. The familiar flame of jealousy lit up in my chest.

" Logan, we're at the beach. I'm going to be in my bikini in a few moments, which is less than what I'm wearing right now." she said with a helpless grin on her face and a cocked eyebrow.

**********************************************************

He studied me for a moment before sighing with a small grin.

" Alright, kid. You go down to the beach. I'm going to get Logan in Jean's car." he said and I smiled that he didn't start lecturing me about my outfit. We began to split our seperate ways, but I turned back around and ran up to him.

" Wait, I forgot something." I said to him and he turned back around. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I leaned up and place my mouth on his welcoming one. I let my tongue roam his mouth for a few moments before pulling back and giving him a quick peck on the lips. Our smiles informed us of the good we were in before we split our seperate ways again.

He left flutters in my stomache as I walked down to the beach, ignoring the looks I got. Unbuttoning my shirt, I walked over to Jubilee and Kitty who already managed to discard their clothes and were in their suits. I kicked off my flats and removed my shorts. Tossing them in my bag, I left my open shirt on since I didn't want to walking around in my bikini just yet. At least I have something to cover up a bit even though the shirt only comes up to hips, leaving my bottom half exposed.

" Let's walk up and down the beach and scout for potential one night stand-ers." Jubilee said as she removed binoculars from her beach bag and brought them up to her eyes before looking around. I let myself grin as Kitty stretched her arms. Something flashed in her eyes and a large smile lit up on her face before she dropped to the ground where her bag lay.

" I got these belly ring clip-ons." Kitty said as she produced 3 little packages out of her bag. Handing each one to us, I examined the clip-on navel ring that even came with a thin chain to go around your stomache.

" Will these hurt, Kitty?" I asked as I removed it from the small, plastic package and examined it in my hand. As Kitty bent over to put on hers, she looked up at me with a smile.

" Nope, not one bit." she said, but could see her features scrunching in pain as the clasp closed on the little piece of skin. Her features relaxed and she smiled. " They're even water proof so we can wear them in the water."

She grabbed mine and the moment the clasp for that thing closed, I but my lip in the little pinch of pain I felt. She wrapped the chain around my stomache and linked it onto the ring.

" See. You look even more sexy than earlier. Everyone does." Jubilee said as we examined our different belly rings. I was never a fan of piercings besides the ones on ears, but looking at it now, I might just consider getting a real one.

We layed out our towels and Jubilee put up the huge and wide umbrella that was able to provide shade to all three of us. I sat down on my towel, leaning back on my hands and trying to look sexy for the group of guys that were about to pass us. The moment with Logan had disappeared and as the group of guys smiled to us and said hi, I forgot completely about Logan. We returned their hi's and I ran a hand through my hair, knowing that that was my signature move to get what I wanted. They looked at me and whistled before continuing along their way.

" Wooh, Marie..." Kitty said with a shy giggle. I let my daring smile come on my face and my eyebrow cocked when I looked at her.

" What?" I asked with that grin, and she just smiled before looking away. My confidence had grown to an unspeakable height as I got off of my towel and removed the shirt. Throwing it into my bag and slinging the bag over my shoulder, I made my way over to Logan who was the odd one out, still in his jeans and leather jacket with those working boots. I smiled as he looked me up and down, a look caught between disapproval and utter fascination on his face.

" You gotta be shitting me." Logan said as I stopped in front of him. I chuckled at that and kissed him on the lips.

**********************************************************

" No matter what happens today, just know that I love you, okay?" she said, and I could smell her hurt and sorrow. But her face showed a daring woman who was ready to do anything. Anything in a bad way. But her emotions got the better side of me and I grabbed her arm before pulling her off to the side.

" What's going on, Marie?" I asked her, but the hurt and sorrow scents were ripped from my senses and were replaced with pure hatred. Her eyes narrowed into mine.

" What's going on is that you took my son!" she hissed and pushed me up against the wall we had found privacy by. Her lips crashed onto mine and everything in my body felt weak. Suddenly, I felt my body pulling towards her and everything was shot with pain. I wanted to scream and call for Scott since I couldn't do anything, but her lips were over mine and I was in no state to remove them. I was in such pain I couldn't even move! Everything ached and burned to such a high level that what I wasn't even sure that this kind of pain was called pain. My head was hurting the most and I could see Marie's eyes open and something in them sparkling with madness. Soon, everything got too blurry and a curtain of black covered my eyes.

**********************************************************

I removed my lips from his and was glad that no one was over on this side of the beach. Jubilee and Kitty had sat on the more crowded side for the guys, but there was a small empty section where the kids were playing. Jean and Scott were playing with them in the water so no attention was on us at the moment. A beach folding chair sat not too far from Logan. I reached over for it and hauled Logan's body on it. I placed my shades on his eyes and heard a familiar squealing.

" Marie!" A little boy called and my son walked up to me with open arms. I smiled and my heart warmed as I picked him up. He had gotten heavier from the last time I carried him. Over 18 months ago is when I had last held my son. I loved him so much. " No, Logan. My name is Mommy Aimee."
Chapter End Notes:
A little twist that I've been aching to get off my chest. Please rate and review-the story has just begun.