I walked into the club, making sure to sway my hips just enough to make heads turn. Cowell, the club owner, wouldn't recoginze me as Aimee anymore. Now I had to come up with a new name....hm, Aida will do for now.

Even though my hair was choppy, it didn't look to bad when I fixed it up a little more. I remembered the way to Cowell's office and walked past his bouncers with a smile. They returned it and looked me up and down. I guess Marie's body does do the job. I walked into his smoke-filled office, the dim lighting making it hard for me to see. Waving a hand in front of my face to attempt to clear the smoke, I came into view of the familiar plump man sitting behind his desk. I wasn't surpised to find nude women lingering around his office. Making my way to his desk, I sat on the edge without anyone's consent and leaned forward to him. His narrow, beady eyes on his rather extremely large face examined me and my movements.

" I'm Aida. I'm going to be your new worker." I stated, not nervous in the least bit because I knew what to do to get what I wanted. His thin lips held on firmly to the thick cigar as he took a drag out of it. His eyes still seemed to study me and he didn't say a word yet.

" Fine. Dressing room is down the hall. Fran is in there and wi-" he began as he pulled the cigar out of his mouth, but I hopped off of his desk and began walking to the door already with a hand waving at him over my hand.

" I know what to do and where to go, Cowell." I said, and in real life, I know that he was just a big guy that you can push around. I could feel the naked women around me burning holes with their eyes. Smirking at the reputation they were already making for me in their empty little heads, I walked down the hall and winked at the guards by the door who would be some use to me later. They smiled as I walked into the dressing room, placing my bag on top of the vanity.

**********************************************************

" Damn, Aimee's smart. I don't know why the hell she became a stripper. She's clever and sly, but something about her was always kind of.....slipping." I said, running my hand through my hair. My body ached with worry and anger and frusturation. Worry because a psycho woman kidnapped my child. Anger because that psycho woman took my child! Frusturation because......well, because Marie's gone and the professor doesn't know if she's going to come back. I know, Owen, that should fit more under worry, but I know Marie will come back. The only thing about that is "when" is she going to come back? Before or after Aimee strangles my kid?

" She won't let me find her, Logan." the professor said from behind his desk. Ten minutes ago he was in cerebro trying to track her. The X-Men were in his office at the moment, Scott and Storm pacing the room, Jean hanging on to the Professor's wheel chair, and me leaning on his desk.

" See, I told you I'd be wasting my time waiting here for you to find her, because I knew you couldn't." I hissed before turning around and beginning to storm out, a list of places I'd search for her buliding in my head. I knew it'd be difficult since they've been gone over 6 hours, but I'd plan to search every damn nook and cranny for my kid.

" Wait, Logan." Storm said, placing a gentle hand on my shoulder. But I snatched it back and faced her.

" What?" I asked, ready to yell at her for slowing me down. She handed me another cell phone. " I already have one."

" But these are more better. Now go." she said and I was on my way to a long journey.

**********************************************************

My 6-inch stilettos clacked against the short stariway as I made my way on stage. The crowd was large tonight, men occupying the rows of couches in the front and all of the excess seats in the back, all of their faces hidden in the shadows of the dark club. I could only see the outlines of their figures and the smoke that rose from a cigar they may have been smoking. Aimee is back. The most in demand dancer in this club. Men flock away from their wives who may be in labor to come and see my show.

I swayed my hips to the seductive music that played throughout the club, the deep and strong beat vibrating throughout our bodies. I didn't touch the pole in the first 5 minutes of the dance. I just walked back and forth on the stage, smiling at the crowd who seemed unaffected by my small gestures, but I knew that they were feeling that sensation in their crotch area. I had danced to this song many times, and when the time was right, I grabbed the pole and began to work. I jumped up to the top, grabbing it with one hand and one leg wrapped around it. As I hung there, I nibbled on my lip while using my free hand to slowly and seductively untie the top of my bikini top, my body still slightly swaying in the music. And as I did my work I could see the crowd shifting in their seats, hoots being boldly called. I was working my magic.

By the time I was finished, I had over 200 dollars tucked in my thong. I placed the extra money in my safe box I had recieved in the dressing room before walking back out to the club, another dancer already have taken my place, but she was nothing compared to me. Men ripped their attention from that girl and called me over for private dances. I began grinding on them, dancing and letting them feel on me. A dirty job, yes, I know. But it's what suits me and what I do best.

" Hey, do you mind if I take you home with me tonight?" a tall man said.His had light skin and a strong jaw and in the dim light, I could tell that he had piercing blue eyes, a little darker than I used to have. He had a daring look in his eyes which made me smile, matching the look. He had a masculine build, but not over muscular. He wore black slacks, a white collared shirt with a silver tie, and a long black trench coat. His black leather gloves gripped his drink as he took a sip out of it. It seemed as if he had just came from work. Maybe a man who needs to wind down before he goes home to his wife. But he looked young, maybe still 21 or 22. A small mole lay at the top of his left high cheek bone.

" Maybe..." I said almost like a purr and a small smirk lit on his face as my dance for him came to an end. Instead of tucking the bill in my thong like ever other man, he handed it to me with a smile. I looked down at it to see it was a $100 bill. " Wow...this much for a little dance? Why, thank you." I said with a wink and was about to walk away when he gently grabbed my elbow.

" If that's how much for a small dance, then think of how much more it'll be for one night......" he whispered in my ear and I turned back around to him with a smile. He was a handsome young man, but he seemed too successful and petty for a girl like me. But hey, it's just one night, right?

" My shift ends in a few hours." I said to him before moving to my next vicitim of pleasure.

**********************************************************

Damn, why'd I take the motorcycle, Owen? Shit, in times like these, I never seem to think everything completely out. So when I do find my son, where will he sit? It's a damn motorcycle. Well, Marie, or Aimee, has the mustang so we can take that. But what am I going to do with the motorcycle. Shit, I'll strap it to the hood of the car or something.

Damn, Aimee better have not hurt Logan. He's the only family I have, Owen. Literally. There's no telling what that psycho is going to do. And Marie....damn, Marie. We hadn't even smoothed out the rough edges in our relationship and she's gone. I doubt forever, but knowing Aimee, she'll be gone for a while. The best I can do for both of them is somehow get Aimee back to the academy so the professor can do his wierd mental shit. But that's only if I'm able to find them.....
Chapter End Notes:
I hope that was okay. Please rate and review-thanks!