The man wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked to his car. He smelled of some sharp cologne that I knew wasn't cheap. Sliding into his Lexus, I welcomed the leather smell it contained.

" Do you mind if we do this at my house?" I asked blandly as he pulled out of the club's parking lot. Glancing over at me with a smirk, he turned his eyes back to the road.

" Actually, I do mind." he said in a low tone. Even though he was extremely good looking, I still found him irritating that he didn't want this to happen at my house. Logan would wake up without me and the other Logan will have a larger chance of taking him from me again. I slowly slid my hand over his thigh and let my fingertips relax on his crotch area. A sly grin crawled onto his face.

" So do I." I said as I let my hand travel a little farther. My fingertips danced over his crotch area and he glanced down at them with a smirk.

" So where do you live?" he asked with a grin and I smiled as I withdrew my hand and layed back in my seat.

**********************************************************

Her house was the first place I'd check. Busting open the front door, I saw the most horrific scene on the couch. I mean, coming from Marie's body, it was.....oh, Owen...

" Logan, how nice of you to join us." Marie said as she withdrew her mouth off of a stranger's....private part. This is awkward by all means. I can't even feel my anger right now. The man quickly pulled up his pants and evacuated the scene, his car tires screeching against the pavement as he sped out of the driveway. Marie ran to the door, hands up in the air with disbelief. " Where's my fuckin' money you shit-wad!"

I grabbed her wrist and slammed the door with my free hand as I threw her body against the wall. I winced as blood dropped from Marie's lip, but I forced myself to believe that it was Aimee, because it was. And that's when I took notice of her hair. It was.....ugh, chopped! There might as well have been no hair at all! Aimee wiped the blood off of her lip as she stood up with a small chuckle.

" Logan, you know that my son belongs with me." she said as she nodded up the stairs. Goosebumps grew on my skin as I watched Marie acting like Aimee! It was...wrong! For the past two years, this is the body that I loved and now it was being occupied by some whore!

" If your hurt him in an-" I said as I approached her with a pointed finger, but she chuckled and and smirked at me as she leaned against the wall while playing with her fingers.

" Why would I hurt my own son, Logan? C'mon, you know me better than that, darling." she said in a low voice as she stood up off the wall and walked over to me. She always thought that being sexy would get her everything she wanted. But I used this moment to retrieve the red, fuzzy handcuffs off of her coffee table and grab her. She shrieked as I cuffed her to the railing of the stairway. " Logan, let me out of these fuckin' cuffs now or your going to regret it!"

" Right..." I said as I made my way upstairs. Opening the room door, my heart dropped when I seen my son sleeping peacefully, not at all disturbed by the noise downstairs. I picked him up in my arms and showered his face with kisses. Rubbing his face, he looked up at me with my own hazel eyes and giggled. Hugging him a little tighter, I made my way back downstairs to find Marie - No, Aimee - sitting there, as if she had forfeited this fight. But that was extremely unlike Aimee because she never gave up at anything. Anything.

" I'm so fuckin' ugly..." she hissed under her breathe as she looked up at me, her mascara making the tear trails very visible.

" No, shit. You fucked up Marie's hair." I said as I examined her over again. The hair had been Marie's pride and joy a few weeks ago. Well, a few weeks ago, she was mostly Aimee so I guess it wasn't. After putting Logan in the back seat, I tied Aimee up and threw her in the trunk, slightly hurt as Aimee used Marie's eyes to look up at me with hatred filling them.
**********************************************************

It's been about five months since Logan captured my body. How could I have been so stupid to stay in a place where he'd find me so easily? Is it because I still loved him and wanted him to find me, thinking that there was a chance to rekindle our past relationship? Or because Marie was still somewhere in my system and purposely made me go back to my house? Anyhow, I guess it doesn't matter now, seeing that I'm stuck in this damn holding cell in this mutant academy.

Five months I've been staring at this same white wall that seems to say the same thing to me everyday. That I gave up too easily. I could've gotten out of those handcuffs. I mean, it was a sex toy. My sex toy at that. With a quick flick of my finger it would've fallen off. I could've walked upstairs and wrapped my hand around Logan's neck. I would've drained him of all he was worth. But I didn't. Why didn't I do what I could've potentially done? I mean, at the time I knew I could do it. I knew what I could do. But I just sat there. Didn't do anything. Not one thing. I didn't even put up a fight! And why hadn't I taken all of Logan's life force at the beach? Why when I felt that he had barely any left, I removed our contact? Why had I even bothered to put him on a beach chair and hide my deed when I probably could've taken on everyone at that beach?

My door flung open and the man with the red shades stood tall in the light that invaded my dark room from the outside. He smiled at me and placed the tray of food on the floor.

" Good morning, Marie." he said and I rolled my eyes. I'm not going to waste my energy on telling people that my name is Aimee. They keep trying to revive Marie back to life, but it's not working. I've been having sessions with that bald dude in the wheel chair and it hurts like a bitch when he enters my head, but I can't do anything because I'm chained to the damn wall.

" Shove it up your ass." I say as I kick the tray of food back at him. It really is good, but I wasn't hungry and was extrememly bored like always. My ass hurts from sitting on this damn floor so much, but I refuse to sit in that chair by the wondow which I never draw the curtains on because that makes my ass hurt even faster.

The man pursed his lips before closing the door.

This holding cell wasn't like a holding cell in prison. It was actually a nice room. Comfy bed with a feather matress and pillow. Nice thick blanket. Vanity and dresser with a window that overlooked their courtyard. It even had a nice little tea table that I kicked over and refuse to pick up. These chains around my ankles only allow me to walk the length and width of this damn room.

The only problem is the bathroom. There wasn't any installed in my room so I have to ring this buzzer thing when I need to use the bathroom or need something else. It's usually the lady with white hair or the guy with the red shades that take me. I've seen them display their power in the courtyard and I know I'm no match so I don't fight them.

But as I haul myself on the bed, I lay down and let my hand creep into my skirt to make all of my troubles go away.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope this was okay. Please rate and review-thanks!