Story Notes:
Maybe the X-men don’t practice what they preach when the cure comes into play and Scott gives Rogue a chance to escape their assumptions.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Feedback pretty please!
As a warning I have no idea where I pulled this story from. completely random. Made it up as it wrote itself.
It wasn’t like the other times. The cold still reminds me of Bobby’s lips, the smell of spiced cigarettes on the silk scarf Remy used and when the sun glints off metal Ah remember being pressed against the warm metal that kept Pitor safe. There was always something between me and them. Ah got used to it, that’s why Ah ran when all of a sudden it was just me.


It wasn’t the cure, everyone thought it was but really Ah figured it out. The day after the cure was announced Ah found the magic on/off switch Ah was lookin for. Ah was so excited but it wasn’t the right time, with the professor gone good news wasn’t something to give. So Ah went home. Ah had to know if my parents would love me now that Ah wasn’t deadly. My momma cried when she saw me, she was glad Ah was ok but their with the FOH now so Ah had to leave again strait away. She loves me though, despite everything. And that’s why everyone thinks Ah went to get cured. Ah could never do that, give up everything that Ah am even if Ah don’t like it most of the time. The first person to notice after they got back was Logan, he wanted to die so he grabbed me and kissed me. Ah had my skin off, he screamed and yelled about how could Ah do this to him. Ah know he was hurtin but it was a horrible thing he was gonna do to me. But that’s when Ah ran, freaked out about the kiss, my first real kiss. It wasn’t how Ah expected it to happen. Ah spent the night just walking along the highway into town, didn’t know where Ah was going but Ah didn’t want to be there. Scott came and got me sometime around dawn, Ah don’t know how he knew were Ah was but he pulled up in his favourite car and told me to get in. He offered me the choice, he would take me back or he would just keep driving and we wouldn’t go back.


Three days later we pulled into an inn somewhere on the edge of Alaska. It was the first stop we’d made that wasn’t for meals. We hadn’t talked at all during the trip and Scott had only let me drive while he slept. When Ah got out of the car Scott was leaning against the hood waiting for me. He told me about his grandparents and how they owned the inn, we would be safe and welcome there. They’re nice people, put us both up in rooms and welcomed us without question. They had a position vacant that they gave to Scott to keep him busy and Ah found a job at a local book store. For the first few months we just sort of survived, dealt with our losses and went from day to day. Every night we would sit together, drink hot drinks and stare into space until one night Scott spoke. ‘You finally stopped wearing your gloves.’ Ah looked up at him, it had taken me so long to not panic without my gloves and it was my first full week without them. When Ah didn’t say anything he just continued. ‘Logan said you took the cure. I didn’t think you would.’ Scott never really believed that Ah took the cure. ‘Ah didn’t.’ Scott just nodded, ‘What do you think of this place?’ Ah shrugged, ‘It’s nice, normal Ah guess.’ He nodded again and got up taking my empty cup with him. Eventually we learnt to get on with life, it wasn’t so hard to get through each day and we actually talked in the evenings rather than being silent. Ah moved into one of the three staff rooms and Scott took the other empty one and life moved on. After a year Ah was asked out and Ah started dating again. Ah went through several men in six months after deciding that Ah wouldn’t sleep with anyone until Ah was sure about them and maybe not even until Ah was married. Ah figured that Ah was still a virgin at twenty two why not wait. Scott eventually went on a few dates and each time it was easier for him, Ah was shocked when Ah realised he was only eight years older than me. It was so easy to forget with all the responsibility he took on that he was really quite young. It also surprised me that Jean had been ten years older than him. We learnt a lot about each other over time and two years after leaving the school with nothing but the clothes on our backs and a car we had both moved on.


Ah was with James for six months and everything was going well for us. We spent so much time together that Scott actually felt the need to give the talk to him, the if you hurt her talk. It was embarrassing but Ah was grateful that Scott cared enough to want to protect me. Ah was considering taking the next step with him and got myself all dressed up and everything when he took me to dinner. It never got that far though, he took me out to break up with me because his secret girlfriend was ‘in a family way’ and he was going too marry her. By the time Ah got home that night Ah was so drunk that Ah tried to unlock the wall instead of my door. Scott came out to see if Ah was ok and Ah burst into tears and told him everything. He done a lot of swearing and we were up most of the night cursing James. By the time Ah fell asleep Scott was ready to kill him for two timing me. Ah woke up in a tangle of blankets and Scott and immediately burst into tears again. Scott woke up quickly and calmed me down and called me in sick for work so Ah could spend the day pulling myself back together. Ah didn’t see James again for years but by the end of the week Ah found out that he had mysteriously broken his arm in a fight with someone he refused to name. Ah made Scott pancakes for breakfast and gave him a huge hug, Ah didn’t need to say anything for him to understand. Ah should have known that Scott doesn’t make threats that he wouldn’t carry out. After that Ah kept my distance from men for a while.


Scott found himself a steady girlfriend and they were together for almost a year before the letter arrived. It was from the school in Xavier’s hand writing. Scott took to carrying it around with him for a week before we actually sat down together to open it. My guess is that Sue found the letter at some stage and made the connection between Xavier’s school and Scott and freaked out about the mutant thing but Ah don’t know how she could be with him for so long and not have figured out the glasses! Scott just said she didn’t want any family that would have to struggle because of genetics. But the letter was from Xavier, the whole swapping body thing and how it had taken him so long to make the body physically functional due to it’s muscle atrophy. Two and a half years had passed and we didn’t know what to do. The letter said he understood that it was to painful for Scott to return to living at the mansion but that he would always be welcome there. There was nothing about me in the letter, Scott and Ah decided that it was because Xavier thought Ah took the cure. It really annoyed us both that people could so easily turn away a friends because of the cure. It was just another reason not to go back there. Ah think deep down we were both relieved to not have to go back, we’d moved on.


Three years after we left Ah turned twenty five. Ah was manager of the book store and we were opening another store across town that Ah would manage too. Ah had my share of relationships over the years and had even raised Scott’s eyebrows when Ah dated Kathie for a few months. Scott fell hard for Judy before she went back to her ex and a handful of other semi serious relationships that left him sure he’d never date again. Then Logan passed through town, no doubt chasing the fight trail. Scott and Ah were at a bar when Scott scowled and nodded in his direction. It still hurt to see my once best friend and Scott knew it so we finished our drinks and were about to leave when Logan called to Scott. He went to talk to him for a minuet and Ah knew it was deliberate when Logan raised his voice as he answered one of Scott’s questions. ‘I don’t want anything to do with that traitor bitch.’ Scott promptly hit him square in the face breaking his nose, ‘You have no idea what your talking about dick so keep your mouth shut.’ Then he came over took my hand and led me back to the car. When we got back to the Inn Ah put ice on Scott’s knuckles and we sat in silence. Ah was hurt that Logan thought of me like that but also proud of Scott’s defence, Ah knew Ah made the right choice in leaving and Ah told Scott that. He nodded, ‘Tonight really just solidifies it doesn’t it.’ Ah nodded and we both looked at each other and laughed, all that time we had had doubts and now they were all over. It was relief and sadness and freedom.


Three months later we were ice skating and we fell, all arms and legs and laughing. It surprised us both when we looked up and saw how close we were. It surprised us both when Scott reached out and pulled me closer and it surprised us even more at the immediate intensity between us. We pulled back slightly breathless and just looked at each other. Ah saw Scott lick his lower lip slowly and swallowed quickly breaking the moment of uncertainty and we climbed to our feet again. Latter that night in front of the fire with our drinks as usual Ah could feel Scott’s eyes on me, neither of us had mentioned the kiss but we were both thinking about it. Ah was half in love with Scott already, we were so close it was inevitable but Ah never considered that we could be together or that he would return those feelings. The intensity of the kiss had thrown everything into unknown territory. As Ah got up to go to bed Scott put his drink down and stood following me a few steps, as Ah got to the door he called to me quietly and Ah turned to look at him. He swallowed bracingly and moved closer reaching out slowly wanting to touch me. My tongue darted out and along my lower lip and Ah knew Scott’s eyes followed it from the way he half froze for a moment before he closed the gap between us. He reached out, his fingers brushing loose hair away from my face as his hand sunk into my hair drawing me to him as he leaned in and our lips met. It was supposed to be a gentle kiss but as our lips met the intensity that hit us took over and Ah was suddenly pressed against the door as my hands wound in his hair pulling him into me. The whimper that escaped me as Scott regained enough control to pull away made me blush as we tried to calm our breathing. He hadn’t moved far away and Ah arched my back slightly against the door and his hands grabbed my hips as his lips hovered centimetres away from mine. He was trying for self control but his body was trying to overpower his will power. ‘Rogue…we.. we should um.. rush this.. I mean not, not rush.’ Ah grinned, ‘Are you sure? Ah was thinking more along the lines of my room or yours.’ This time it was Scott that moaned as he pressed me back against the wall as our tongues duelled and his hands edged under my top. Without breaking the kiss he shifted his weight suddenly and lifted me so that my legs locked around his waist. He stepped back one arm holding me close the other reaching for the door and closing it behind us. We never stopped kissing as he fumbled blindly with the door and then we were in his room and Ah was pressed into the bed Scott’s comforting weight settled against me. His hands were on my skin, slipping under my shirt and caressing my sides making me whimper into his mouth. Then he pulled away again, just out of reach of my lips. ‘Rogue…god please.. just, one second, one second… please I just, god yeah… mmmm, no, stop.. just one second.’ Ah closed my eyes and focused on making my hands still on his biceps as he supported his weight on an elbow. ‘This is too fast, I mean god I want this, I’ve imagined this a thousand times but it’s too fast.’ Ah steadied my breathing as best as Ah could. ‘Scott please don’t stop, Ah know its fast, Ah don’t want to push but god please don’t make me stop.’ He dropped his face into my hair on the pillow, ‘God Rogue, I cant…’ Ah cut him off before he could finish by pushing him gently so that he shifted and Ah slipped away and stood up. Scott lay on his side on the bed watching me. ‘Ah promise no sex, just please…don’t turn me away.’ It felt like my body was on fire and Ah could barely focus. Scott reached out and pulled me back down to the bed with him. He kissed me deeply before pulling away again and Ah swore quietly in frustration and he tried to sooth me by running his hands up and down my sides. Ah was ready to scream in frustration as he tried to sooth me and get my attention, Ah was getting a sick feeling in my stomach. Ah had never given myself so freely to anyone before and he was going to reject me. He shifted our weight so that I was beside him and he pulled me back against his chest. His hand traced patterns across my stomach under my shirt and Ah bit back tears as the sick feeling grew. ‘Just breath Rogue, we need to breath and think clearly.’ We stayed that way for half an hour before my stillness convinced Scott Ah was asleep and he relaxed and drifted off to sleep. Ah waited until Ah knew he was asleep and slipped out of bed and eased the door open. Ah ran to my room and locked the door before rushing to the bathroom and emptying my stomach into the toilet as tears streamed down my face and Ah retched continuously. When Ah finally stopped Ah curled up on the cold hard floor of the bathroom crying and holding myself, ‘Oh god oh god oh god.’


The next day Ah packed all my things into a bag and went to thank Scott’s family for having me stay. The new store opening next month had a small unit on the second floor that Ah had been offered and Ah moved in that day before the sun was even up. Ah cried for the rest of the morning until Ah had to go to work and then all Ah could think about was how Ah couldn’t even get someone who Ah’m sure likes me to make out with me. Ah decided that Ah was all wrong, Ah needed to be thinner, smarter, sexier. Ah knew that Ah could never be all of those, Ah couldn’t stop thinking about Scott’s rejection. Ah was so distracted that Ah cut my hand with a knife when Ah was un boxing books. It made me stop thinking about Scott and all my other rejections for a while and it helped me feel better. For the next month Ah worked and stayed in my unit exercising and reading books. When it all got to much Ah would close my eyes and let my razor take away the memories for a while. It took that long for Scott to come looking for me, he arrived at the end of my work day and waited until he was the last person in the store. Ah told him to get out and he looked surprised. When he reached out to touch me Ah felt my skin turn on as an automatic defence. Scott saw immediately from my expression that it was on and lowered his hands. Ah told him to get out again and he did. After he was gone Ah went home and jumped in a hot shower and cut another line across my wrist just deep enough to hope that Ah would pass out. Ah didn’t turn off my skin, it was easier to keep my distance when it was on. It even gave me something to blame for my failures. Ah went out that night and drank way to much and some guy punched me in the face when Ah wouldn’t give him sex. The black eye lasted two weeks and it was wonderful the way it hurt constantly, Ah didn’t have to think for so long. Scott came to see if Ah was ok but Ah ignored him and eventually he left. Ah went out every week and often woke up with no idea where Ah was. Eventually Scott found out and had too be the good guy and come look after me, he would follow me from bar to bar and make sure Ah got home safe. One day Ah woke up and Scott was sitting outside the window calling me. Ah ignored him but he stayed there all day until Ah had to go past him on my way to night shift. As Ah walked past him he grabbed me and spun me around to face him, he was wearing long sleaves and gloves and was well prepared so my skin was useless. He pulled up my sleave showing ‘rejection’ the blood was still trickling from the latest cut but the lettering was perfect. Scott swore loudly pressing the edge of his shirt against the cut trying to stop the bleeding. Ah realised dimly that Ah didn’t even care that he knew or what he thought. He was to strong for me to pull away and he pulled out his mobile with his free hand and called my work telling them Ah couldn’t make it. Ah just stood quietly not caring. Scott tried to shift his grip on me and Ah almost broke free so he stayed were he was. ‘Bloody Christ Rogue, what happened to you to make you do this!’ Ah stayed still and quiet but when he looked up at me he saw the blankness in my eyes and slapped me. ‘Wake up Rogue, what the hell is going on.’ Ah felt the sting on my cheek and relished the pain. Scott watched me carefully his eyes searching mine for a long time until he swore again and looked down at me through his ruby lenses. ‘Rogue… is this about us. Because you’ve got to know that I love you, if you want me I’m all yours I wont ever reject you.’ He watched my face for any reaction and frowned slightly as he tried to think. Suddenly his eyes widened and he looked ill. ‘Fuck! … Is this about that night?… Rogue?’ At the mention of that night all my memories came flooding back and Ah turned and threw up in the gutter. Scott didn’t let go of me but looked like he wanted to be sick too. ‘God Rogue! How…why… Rogue look at me, please.’ Ah stared straight ahead of me blankly, he had no right to suddenly turn up and suddenly declare his love. He pulled me closer to him confusion and desperation making him ignore my skin but at the last moment he saw that Ah had slipped one of my gloves off and jumped back letting me go. Ah turned and ran back inside and locked the door. As Ah left him standing in the street Ah heard Scott swearing as he sunk to the ground. ‘Bloody Fucking Hell, how did it all go so wrong.’ The next morning Ah woke up and opened a bottle of whisky, gotta love days off. Ah was a bout halfway through the bottle when Ah passed out and when Scott finally managed to break in he didn’t have to try hard to figure out what was wrong with me. He picked me up and carried me to the shower and clothes and all sat with me under the cold water until Ah woke up. Ah tried to struggle but Ah was still to drunk and Ah only managed to splash around. When Ah was sober enough to stay conscious he turned off the water and pushed the hair away from my face so Ah could see. ‘Rogue, look here, here. How many fingers do you see?’ Ah ignored him so he lifted me out of the shower and wrapped me in a towel. Ah don’t know how long he waited but eventually he started talking. ‘We were just friends one moment and the next we were in bed together, literally. I wanted you so badly but I just couldn’t use you, I don’t want any one night stands with you and I knew that I couldn’t think straight with you so close and so hot and I couldn’t ask you what you wanted because I couldn’t make a coherent sentence let alone the right one. I’ve been falling for you for a year and I cant stop thinking about you all the time and I couldn’t tell you because I couldn’t handle you not wanting me back. I never wanted you to get hurt, never ever. I never want you to feel unwanted or rejected. And I don’t know what to do now because your hurting and I’ve just confessed my soul and I don’t even know if your sober enough to understand me let alone what all this means.’ Ah sat were he’d left me as he watched me until Ah fell asleep. When Ah woke up he was asleep at the foot of the bed and the heated was on high to make up for the wet clothes Ah was wearing. Feeling much more on the sober side of life Ah thought about everything he’d said and about how it affected everything. Ah got so confused that Ah just went back to sleep leaving it for Scott to sort out.


By the end of that month Scott had me convinced to go on a date with him, we kept away from bedrooms and only lost control twice, well twice for Scott and tree times for me. It seemed so easy once we got everything talked out. We were ridiculously attracted to each other and so close we could already finish each others sentences. The second and third dates were much the same as we kept to the no sex policy so that we had some semblance of control. We both became very good at pleasuring each other without taking any clothing off. Ah shivered just thinking about how much more intense everything would be without clothes in the way. Ah think Scott did too. After three months Scott asked me to marry him. Ah almost fainted but he caught me when Ah swayed on my feet. He told me he didn’t want to wait to and put off what he knew was right but he would wait for me if it was what Ah wanted. Three months later Ah stood at the alter with half of the town watching on as Scott and Ah said Ah do. Scott wanted to take me to Rome or Paris for our honeymoon but Ah pointed out it was a waist of money because we wouldn’t leave our hotel room, that had kept him grinning all day. On our wedding night we only just made it in the door before our clothes were hitting the floor. My dress was draped over a chair and we stumbled into the bedroom only just landing in the bed as we fell. Scott pulled back slightly and grinned before rolling us so that he was on top and he began kissing his way down my neck and gently down to my breasts. God it felt so damn good and by the time he was ready to move on Ah’d already come twice much to Scott’s enjoyment. His hands trailed all over my body keeping me hyper alert as he enjoyed being very though in exploring my body and finding as many spots as possible that made me sigh, moan and whimper until he was on the verge of cumming just from making me so hot. By the time he reached my panties Ah was so desperate that Ah pulled him back up my body and rolled us so Ah had a turn at making him moan. He’s defiantly not a small man in any way and Ah had my fun exploring him and making him gasp until he was desperate and then Ah made him cum in my mouth and Ah got every drop. Scott watched slightly dazed as Ah swallowed every drop he gave me and then he half collapsed into the bed. Ah grinned and kissed my way back up his body and by the time Ah had his tongue in my mouth again he was ready for more. He rolled us again and quickly stripped my panties leaving us both naked together for the first time. Ah trembled against him nervously, Ah’d never been naked with a man before. Scott noticed my nerves straight away and lent down kissing me gently and lay beside me holding me until Ah calmed a bit. ‘Hey, is everything ok? Am I going to fast?’ Ah shook my head and moaned as his fingers brushed the underside of my breast. He smiled quietly and stroked my hair. ‘What’s wrong?’ Ah tried to calm my nerves by telling myself to calm down, that Scott would never hurt me but Ah was suddenly tense and couldn’t stop trembling. ‘Ah’m just nervous Ah’m sorry.’ Scott smiled, ‘there’s no need to be sorry and it’s ok to be nervous. We can just take it a little slower and you can tell me when your ready.’ Ah nodded and he kissed me softly and as Ah leaned into him Scott lay back letting me take control. As his hands wandered over me rubbing and caressing in all the right ways Ah stopped trembling and started to relax again. Ah focused on breathing calmly even as Scott made me gasp as his tongue swirled around my nipple. Every time Ah relaxed Ah tensed up again when Ah thought Ah was ready, Scott didn’t seem to mind taking his time enjoying my body though. After fifteen minuets of Scott having fun toying with me Ah sighed in defeat and rolled onto my back taking Scott with me. He laughed quietly against my breast and nipped lightly making me bite my lip to keep from whimpering. ‘Is there any particular reason you cant relax gorgeous?’ Ah smiled as he started to trail his way down my belly. ‘What if Ah do it wrong.’ he raised his eyebrows and glanced up at me through his goggles, ‘Wrong?’ Ah sighed and squirmed slightly as he found a particularly sensitive spot to explore. ‘Ah mean you hear stories about all those porn stars that are so good at it, what if Ah’m not. Ah don’t want my first time to be wrong.’ Scott paused for a fraction of a second but then went back to what he was doing before he lifted his head. ‘Sorry I was a little distracted for a moment what was it.’ Ah sighed dramatically as he let his hands trail along my ribs. ‘Ah don’t want my first time to be wrong.’ That time Scott did pause and he licked his lips and kissed my hip lightly. He opened his mouth and closed it again as he considered me. He was somewhat surprised to find out that his wife was a virgin. All the same it didn’t stop him for a moment as he kissed me deeply and wound a hand into my hair. ‘Just trust me and try to relax.’ Ah nodded and he smiled grinning easily. A minuet later he tangled his free hand with mine, ‘Just relax, it will only hurt for a moment I promise.’ Ah breathed deeply and nodded and Scott kissed me passionately distracting me from the pain as my virginity disappeared. Ah tensed and Scott had to remind me to breathe as the initial pain faded and Ah was left feeling oddly stretched. Scott stayed still waiting for me to relax and when Ah was calmer he gently started to move inside me. It didn’t take long for him to be completely buried in me and he struggled to keep control as he moaned. Scott helped me find a rhythm that worked and it very quickly started to feel amazing. Once Ah was comfortable Scott returned to letting his hands roam my body as he bit his lip trying to stop himself from constantly moaning about how damn good Ah felt and how hot Ah was making him. We spent the rest of the night exploring each others bodies with Scott grinning every time Ah screamed his name. By the time we were both exhausted Ah’d lost track of how many times we’d been together and Ah understood exactly why so many people were addicted to sex. Scott pulled me out of bed and ran me a bath. Ah complained that Ah just wanted to sleep and he wrapped his arms around me. ‘This will help make sure your not as sore tomorrow, we can sleep soon.’ Ah relaxed against him and played with the bubbles until we discovered that bubbles and baths lead to even more sex. After we dried off Scott pulled me into the bed beside him and we were asleep almost instantly. Ah was sore the next day but as it turns out more sex can help that. We spent the first month of our marriage falling in and out of bed between work and catching up with friends. Of course by the time we had been married for two months Ah got sick, everyday Ah spent most of my time in the bathroom and the very smell of coffee turned me green. Ah went to the doctor who confirmed it, we were having a baby and we were both so excited.


As is life though that there had to be some sort of drama. Scott got a call when Ah was four months in, the X-men needed him. So we packed our bags and road tripped it back to the mansion. Scott had flat out refused to leave me behind even when Ah pointed out that Ah couldn’t help with anything but Ah was glad that he didn’t want to leave me. We arrived and there was very quickly a crowd of people surrounding Scott with hugs and handshakes. The X-team eventually shooed away the kids and welcomed him home. Storm noticed me first and slipped away from the group. As she approached me by the car she frowned. ‘What are you doing here.’ Ah didn’t react to her obvious dislike, Ah simply kept my eyes on Scott. ‘Scott brought me.’ Storm sneered, ‘your kind aren’t welcome here, I suggest you leave now.’ Ah looked over at her blankly, it hurt to have my once friends turn on me because of their own assumptions. ‘My kind?’ Scott noticed Storm and Ah and immediately saw that Storm was furious that Ah was there. He came over and the rest of the team realised Ah was there and glared at me. Storm smirked as the team showed their obvious support of her. ‘Like I said, leave now.’ Scott glared at Storm and stood beside me. ‘Why should she leave?’ Storm looked at him in surprise. ‘her kind aren’t welcome here Scott, I’m surprised that you even kept in contact with her.’ Xavier was watching from the stairs now and Scott opened his mouth but was interrupted as he called to him. ‘Scott, it is so good to have you home again. I know it must be painful to be here and I appreciate your effort. Why don’t you come inside and we can discuss your teaching position.’ Scott frowned he hadn’t even thought of Jean in years so it wasn’t exactly painful. ‘You called me here on an emergency to teach!?’ Xavier smiled, ‘the school grows every year Scott, we need good staff like you.’ Scott just about choked on his consternation at that. He glared at the team and the Professor. ‘I don’t think so but thank you for the offer.’ he turned to me and we walked back to the car and Xavier called out. ‘Please stay Scott we have so much to catch up on. And you, please do not return.’ His outright dismissal of me made Scott furious and Ah could see it in every inch of him as he slowly turned to face the watching group. ‘What the hell is your problem!’ Bobby came forward and tried to shove me towards the car while Scott was looking at the Professor but Scott was too aware of me and he hit bobby so hard that he almost fell on his arse. ‘Keep your hands off my wife or you wont have any hands left.’ Ah stepped close to Scott and he wrapped his fingers in mine keeping me close. Ah could tell he was angrier than he had been in years. Xavier frowned, ‘the cured are a disgrace to our kind and I will not tolerate them on my property.’ Scott shook his head, ‘You idiots!’ He pulled me closer and raised his voice to make sure everyone heard him. ‘Rogue never took the cure.’ He pulled me against him and kissed me deeply, the way he pressed against me pulled my loose top tight clearly showing my pregnant belly. Pulling back gently he traced a finger along my jaw line. ‘She done it all by herself. Not one of you even thought to ask her, you all disgust me and I don’t want anything to do with you.’ He turned and helped me into the car and we went home. We’ve never heard from them again. The twins were born healthy and strong and Ah cant wait to tell Scott that we’re going to be adding to the family again soon. He’s a great father and the kids adore him. For now at least we have our happy ever after.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is good for your Karma. hehehe