Roughly Nine Months Later:

“Logan,” Rogue whispered into his ear. “It’s time to wake up.”

He ignored her, enjoying the way her hand gently rubbed across his stomach muscles. He loved it when she was like this. Soft and fresh. He could feel her lips on his cheek as she spoke, kissing him between each word. He smiled slightly, wondering how unmanly it would be if he purred. He wasn’t even sure if he could.

“Logan, baby, we got to go. It’s time.” For a second, her words didn’t register. But when they did, he felt his heart leap into his throat as he jumped out of bed. He noticed Rogue giggling as he ran around, throwing on what ever jeans he had laying around. “Slow down, Logan. This baby isn’t in any kind of hurry. But we should get down there while I can still walk.”

He realized that she was already dressed. Scooping her up in his arms, he quickly carried her out of the room, forgetting that he wasn’t wearing anything more than the jeans. “Who said anything about you walking, Marie? Let’s go.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Four hours later, Logan was sure someone had traded places with Rogue. She wasn’t just crying, she was screaming and saying things he was hoping she didn’t mean.

“Get the fuck away from me!” She screamed into his ear as he tried to calm her down. “Why didn’t you wear a condom.

“It’ll be over soon, baby, I promise,” Logan pleaded, hoping that he was right.

“It’s crowing. Logan, do you want to see your son be born?” Hank asked from his position between Rogue’s knees.

Logan was only happy to have a reason to leave his place beside Rogue. He quickly went to the other side of sheet, ready to see his child for the first time. And fainted.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“I can’t believe you passed out,” Rogue said with a giggle as Logan handed her their son.

“I can’t believe you had two kicking around in there,” Logan replied as he picked up their daughter. “I’m still not sure how she was able to stay hidden during nine months of ultra sounds.”

“Well, I think your son wanted to all the attention,” Rogue replied with a smirk. “Do you know what you want to name him?”

After being surprised with two children instead of one, Logan and Rogue had agreed that he would be allowed to name their son and she could name their daughter.

“Thor?” Logan asked quickly, wanting to see her reaction.

“No.”

“Um… Tank?”

“Don’t think so.”

“How about Hiro?” He crooked an eyebrow at her.

“We’re not even Japanese. Be serious,” Rogue replied, looking down at their small boy.

“Then how about Xavier Michael?” Logan smiled, knowing what she would think.

Rogue though for a moment, wrapping her brain around the name. She liked the way it sounded, how it sat in her mind. “Yes. He looks like a Michael. I think it will be a lot for him to live up to.”

“He’s our son. It won’t be too much for him,” Logan replied with a smile. He looked at the little girl in his arms, wondering for a moment. “And what about her? Do you know what you want to call her? I’ve got a feeling she’s going to be a handful, you know.”

“I knew exactly what her name is the second I saw her,” Rogue replied, gazing fondly at the sleeping baby. “Priscilla Jean.”

“Great…” Logan said, rolling his eyes. “I can call her Prissy Jean. That’s going to be fun.”

“Knock it of,” Rogue said sternly. But Logan saw the playful glint in her eyes.

Looking from his wife to their children, Logan realized that, for the first time in his life, there was nothing that he felt he was missing.

“Can we call him ‘Thor’ for short?”

“No.”

“How about ‘Hiro’?”

“Logan….”
Chapter End Notes:
There. It's finished. Kind of corny at the end, I know, but I'm a corny kind of gal. Thank you for reading and thank you for the feed back!!!!!!!!!!