Logan is in the Danger Room trying to work out the events of the previous night when Maria walks in. The thing he thinks is strange is the he didn't sense her until she was right behind him and that she hadn't gotten hurt by anything that came at her.
"Hey Logan!" Maria says as she sneaks up behind him.
Logan almost spears her with his claws.
"Computer freeze program." he says, "Kid you better watch doin' that or you'll get killed one of these days."
"Do you fear death, Logan?" She asked suddenly.
"Sometimes for people I care about!" Logan answers.
"Well, well the man of steel has a heart!" Rogue says from the doorway.
(sniffs)"Someones here!" Maria said suddenly.
"What do you mean?" Rogue asks.
Maria runs out of the room and goes upstairs.
"I know he's here!" Maria said.
"Who kid?" Logan asks coming out of the elevator.
"Are you telling me you can no longer sense me Logan?" Charles asks appearing in the hallway.
"Chuck, your alive!" Logan says happily.
"Yes, but how I do not know." Charles tells them.
"Old man you told me I'd find what I was looking for, but I haven't." Maria said.
"Child you don't realize what's right in front of you." Charles said in a riddle.
"And what's in front of me?" she asks.
"Hey Chuck tell me one thing, whose the kids parents?" Logan asked.
"You already know the answer to your own question and Miss Maria's!" Charles told him, "Isn't that right Miss Maria Logan Benevette?"
"How do you know my last name, and that's not my middle name?!!" Maria says.
"Ah, but you don't know your middle name!" Charles says.
"Fine I don't!" Maria said dejectedly.
"Logan was right about the three of us?" Rogue asked suddenly.
Charles nods. Rogue goes and sits on one of the couches.
"How is that possible?" Rogue asks.
"You'll find out in the near future." Charles said,"I must go, they need my help!"
"Who?" Maria asks.
"Some friends of yours!" Charles says mysteriously then turns and disappears.
To Be Continued
Chapter End Notes:
Getting wierd isn't it??
:)