When Marie had invited Logan to her room for some more catching up, he had right away been pretty sure they wouldn't just sit and talk. They better not just sit and talk, or he'd be pretty damn disappointed.

He ignored the small pang of guilt that hit him when he remembered how innocent she used to be and what kind of influence he would probably have on her...she was old enough to know what she wanted after all; and if what she wanted just happened to be him, he sure wouldn't complain.

“Hey Marie,” he called for the second time that day.

He wouldn't get tired of using her real name anytime soon. It suited her so well and it gave their relationship a more personal touch. And oh what it would sound like when he'd scream it in the throws of passion...okay, taking it slow here. He shouldn't get ahead of himself all too soon.

“I'll just be a sec,” he heard her calling from inside, seconds before the door was opened and her flushed face appeared.

Logan was overwhelmed by the mix of her beauty, the scent of her freshly-washed hair and the look in her eyes that made it all too clear what she had invited him over for.

“Marie...”

She grabbed his arm and pulled him inside, locking the door behind them.

One batting of eyes and exchange of knowing smiles later, he had her pinned against the wall and moaning into his kiss.

When he broke away, they both took a moment to feel the afterglow of that magical first kiss. Logan had never cared much about magic and fireworks and butterflies, it was usually just all lust and claws and growling for him; but all the little things suddenly mattered when it came to Marie.

He hugged her to his chest and sighed deeply, inhaling her sweet scent.

But as romantic as it all was, Marie soon had other things in mind. Her hands were already starting to remove his shirt, touching and kissing every inch of skin she could find.

“I want you,” she whispered against his neck, sending shivers of excitement down his spine.

Logan kissed her once more, his tongue entering her waiting mouth and making her sigh in desire.

“And I want you,” he breathed into her ear, voice husky and rough with need. “But we're in no hurry here. Enjoy this.”

“I'm in a hurry,” she relied with a small chuckle.
“Three years are a long time, you know.”

“I know...sorry,” he said between kisses, feeling guilty yet again. This was becoming an annoying habit.

“Especially if you have to spend them with Ryan Atwood and the Claw-Faker,” Marie carried on, ignoring his apology. She seemed to have forgiven him a long time ago.

It was Logan's turn to laugh. “What?”

“Never mind,” Marie replied and helped him pull his shirt over his head before she pressed her lips to his in another hungry kiss.

If she kept going at this rate, he soon wouldn't have any capacity to think with left anyway.

He might have come back much sooner if only he'd known what would be expecting him.

Home, oh sweet home...