Katina drifts between the trees ahead of them.
"Who is she, Logan?" Rogue asked staying a couple of steps behind him.
"I feel like I've met her before but I don't know who the hell she is!" Logan says angrily.
Katina stopped briefly ahead of them and started looking around. Logan sniffed and began to growl.
"What's wrong, Sugah?" Rogue asked.
"Somethin' don't smell right!" Logan said.
"We must go!" Katina said quietly.
"Ok, where?" Rogue asked.
"You two go, I'll catch up after I deal with this!" Logan commanded.
"I cannot leave without you." Katina said simply,"So I will stay and fight."
"Fine by me!" Rogue said,"'Sides do you really think I was goin' to leave you behind?"
"No," Logan answered with a laugh,"Just thought I'd be Mr. Macho."
Rogue punched him in the side for that.
"Excuse me but I beleive we have company." Katina told them.
Logan realized that she was right. This was the first time he hadn't sensed something before it happened besides smelling something strange.
A group of men in black circled around them.
"You ready darlin'?" Logan asked Rogue.
"You know it!" Rogue said enthusiasticly.
Rogue dropped into a fighting stance. Logan looked at her out of the corner of his eye. She is wearing really tight jeans that show off her ass. He can't help but chuckle to himself. Suddenly he gets punched in the face.
"Big mistake, Bub!" He says angrily. He skewers the guy with his claws. Rogue laughs behind him.
"Come on Logan is he the only one you've hit so far?" she asks teasing him.
"Shut up Sweety or I'll skewer you too!" Logan retorts.
"Can we stay focused sir?" Katina asks.
"Sorry!" Rogue and Logan say together.
"Double Team?" Rogue asks him.
"Hell yeah!" Logan says.
Logan grabs Rogues right arm with his left and pulls her toward him. She steps and kicks past his head.
"Nice shot!" Logan comments.
"Thanks Sugah!" Rogue says laughing.
Logan side kicks one of the men in the side. The man screams in pain. Katina nods her approval at their teamwork. All of the men were down now and Rogue turned to look at Logan. She was surprised to see that his shirt was cut into tiny strips over his chest.
Her breathing got deeper and fast.
"What?" Logan asked.
"Ya shirt Sugah." she said pointing at his chest.
Logan grabs at the strips and pulls them off. Rogue turns away so she doesn't start breathing heavy again.
'What's the matter with her' Logan thinks to himself.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry I had a couple plot bunnies for other stories on other sites that just wouldn't stop hoppin' around. Hopefully I'll write the next part sooner!