Story Notes:
it's a one-shot for now, but I might make an R/L-teaching-each-other-stuff series out of it if some more plot bunnies bite me =)
Author's Chapter Notes:
I blame Hugh Jackman's left eyebrow for this story....you know what I mean...
“Hey Logan.“

Rogue plops down on the empty seat next to me and places her lunch on the table. She's wearing that cute but serious face she sometimes gets when she's working on a really tricky essay.

Not that I stare at her when she's doing homework in my room...my eyes just happen to be resting on her every now and then...and stay there for a variable amount of time.
Dunno how that happens.

“Can I ask you a favor?”

Oh yes, she can ask me any favor she likes and I'll be glad to help her out. If there's any itch she needs scratched...ah fuck that. I know I should keep my mind out of the gutter and focus.

“Sure, kid.”

“I...want you to teach me something.”

Try to keep your thoughts clean when she's saying that. Batting her eyes ever so innocently, looking up to me and biting her lip. Impossible.

“What do you want me to teach you?” I ask, pretending to be focusing on my food and not her.

“You know, that thing you do. With your eyebrow.”

Oh. Of course this has to be something totally random that has nothing in common with the things I'd like to teach her.

So I questioningly raise one brow at her. “That?”

“Yes, yes, that!” she almost squeals, seeming excited.

And that glow in her eyes when she's excited about something, the slight hint of pink in her cheeks...call me a wimp, but she's so cute in moments like this that it actually makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Makes me want to forget all about age difference and about being just friends; about right/wrong questions and that killer skin of hers. That coma might just be worth it.

“Does that kinda thing turn you on?” I ask, cocking my brow again, just to tease her a little. She blushes and I smile. Mission accomplished.

“I just wanna be able to do that, is all,” she replies shyly. “To rise only one brow at a time. I tried, but I can't do it.”

I don't bother to ask why she comes up with random crap like this. Who knows what's going on behind those puppy eyes. People say I should know best because she tells me everything, but most of the time I really don't. And I don't care as long as I see she's happy. I'll be wiggling that brow all day long for her if that's what it takes.

“Well,” I start, arching my eyebrow again. “You just kind of...” Damn. I honestly don't know how I do it. Comes kind of naturally, I guess.

She's looking at me expectantly, big curious eyes and pretty smile and all.

It does turn her on. I know it.

“Sorry, kid, I don't know how I do that. Just sort of...happens?”

Is she actually pouting? And pushing her lower lip forward, completely oblivious of just how much I want to, need to kiss her right now?

“Too bad,” she mutters, disappointed.

And disappointment is just as cute as excitement. Actually, any emotion looks good on her. But I still prefer the happy ones. And I feel sort of responsible for causing them, oddly enough.

“Maybe there's something else I can teach you? I'm good at a lot of things.”

Good job for making that sound casual and not as suggestive as it really is. Damn, she's just a little girl...I shouldn't even be thinking this.

And then she has an idea. Her eyes light up again and so does my world.

“Teach me how to ride a motorcycle!”

“Sure.” I'll say yes to anything that keeps that smile on her lovely face.

Wait...I just agreed to...what?!