[Reviews - 8] Printer
Rogue reflects on life after Jean Grey’s death and the relationships she has with the people around her, especially with Logan. She knows she has to make a choice: take responsibility for her own life or give in and let go.

Part one in the Law of Life series: “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” (John F. Kennedy) Rogue narrates this story about the changes her life undergoes as she matures from ages eighteen to twenty-two. The world’s view of the mutant community, the responsibilities she has to the X-Men, and the interactions she has with the people around her are all essential parts of the story. It is her evolving bond with Logan, however, that remains the focal point throughout.
Categories: X2
Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Friendship
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Law of Life
Chapters: 8
Word count: 18605 - Hits: 39296
Complete?: Yes - Published: 04/08/2009 - Last Updated: 04/08/2009
Story Notes:
This is the first piece of fan fiction I ever wrote, back when I was seventeen (five years ago!). I got two stories in, never got the third part quite right, and then pretty much gave up on the whole thing.

Then! Last week, I found an old disk (remember when people had disks? I'm so old!) with all these random scenes and notes on them and realized holy hell I'd pretty much finished the dang thing all those years ago. So, piecing it all together but NOT changing even the parts I don't particularly care for now a days, I finally COMPLETED this monster. (Three stories! Thirty chapters! Over 65,000 words!) I am so, so very pleased. :D

1. Strength to Endure by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 4] star star star star star (2706 words)

2. Atom Tan by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 0] (2010 words)

3. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 0] (2369 words)

4. Should I Stay or Should I Go by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 0] (3840 words)

5. Outsider by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 0] (1985 words)

6. Train in Vain by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 1] (1805 words)

7. Too Tough to Die by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 0] (2334 words)

8. Know Your Rights by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 3] star star star star star (1556 words)