[Reviews - 45] Printer
It was time for the train to start and the red leather seats beneath us to rock a little, giving us an opportunity to awkwardly disentangle; for her to back into the corner, putting a distance between us and for me to ask her to give that geek squad at the school another chance.
But the train didn't start.
Categories: X1
Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12
Word count: 24804 - Hits: 67877
Complete?: No - Published: 05/06/2009 - Last Updated: 06/11/2009
Story Notes:
I stole the title from a song by Stellastarr which reminds me of Logan and Rogue, but the story doesn't really have anything to do with the song.

biggest inspiration to write this: Marie's kiss me face in the train scene. am I the only one who thought it was a kiss me face?
when I first watched the movie I honestly thought he'd kiss her...! but since he didn't, I had to make him *grins*

1. Second Chance To Make A First Impression by nikkibelle [Reviews - 7] star star star star star (1875 words)

2. They Call Her Mississippi by nikkibelle [Reviews - 3] (1561 words)

3. Hanging All Her Hopes On The Stars by nikkibelle [Reviews - 4] (1399 words)

4. A Journey I Just Don't Have A Map For by nikkibelle [Reviews - 5] (2404 words)

5. Run For Your Life If You Can, Little Girl by nikkibelle [Reviews - 2] star star star star star (2032 words)

6. She Lives On Disillusion Road by nikkibelle [Reviews - 3] star star star star star (2219 words)

7. When I Am With You I Feel Flames Again by nikkibelle [Reviews - 2] (2159 words)

8. All That I Have To Give And More by nikkibelle [Reviews - 2] (2137 words)

9. I Wish I Could Say To You...It's Gonna Be All Right by nikkibelle [Reviews - 1] (2076 words)

10. Girl Who Dries Your Tears When They're Falling by nikkibelle [Reviews - 4] star star star star half star (3263 words)

11. I Found My Strength The Very Day That I Found You by nikkibelle [Reviews - 3] star star star star star (1696 words)

12. And "I'd Give My Life For Yours" by nikkibelle [Reviews - 9] star star star star star (1983 words)