Author's Chapter Notes:
Sex.... That's all I am going to say.
“I brought your uniform. Try it on so that we know it fits,” she said quickly as she threw the package on his bed. When she hadn’t gotten an answer to her knock, she had tried the knob, and finding it unlocked, walked in. After quickly scribbling two notes, she had placed the first package on the twin bed she suspected was Remy’s just as the adjoining bathroom door opened and Havok walked out, wearing nothing but a towel. “Let me see when you’re done so I can order anything else we need right away.”

“You don’t want to stay and watch?” Havok asked quickly, as he flashed a half-smile. “I put on quite a show.”

She arched her eyebrow at him, wondering if he was being playful or genuinely trying to flirt. Flashing her own smirk at him, she decided to test the waters. Hopping on the bed, she crossed her legs and stretched out on her back, placing her hands behind her head. “Alright then, let’s see if you can out-do the freaks running around in my head.”

Havok looked at her, a little speechless. Suddenly, his shoulders hunched as his ears turned hot red. He was embarrassed. Rogue wondered how many times he had actually been in a situation like this.

Shaking her head, she shifted so she could easily stand as her eyes lowered in disappointment. “Oh well. I guess you’re all talk, huh?”

She walked to the door, shaking her head as she reached for the knob.

“Hold on,” Havok said quickly, pushing on the door from behind her. Unaware the situation had gotten so far, she turned around to find herself in a very awkward position. “You just kind of took me by surprise is all. I mean, with your mutation…”

“What about my mutation?” Rogue interrupted, her anger suddenly rising. She was tired of people making assumptions just because she had no control over her skin. “You think I can’t have sex? I have killer skin, Alex. It’s not like I’m missing the actual parts.”

“I know that,” Havok replied, his voice deepening. “I’ve thought of a few ways.”

She wasn’t sure what to say; she hadn’t really thought of him in that way. Actually, she didn’t think of anyone in that way any longer. He was so immature, though, little more than a kid. “How old are you, anyway?”

“Twenty. Same as you,” he stated, throwing her an amused grin.

So physically, they were on the same page. Mentally, though, she would be surprised to discover he could read, much less at an eighth grade level. “Havok, I’ve got some pretty freaky people in my head. I’m really not sure you’re man enough for me. Why don’t you give it a couple of years and then come see me?”

It was supposed to be an insult, a way to dissuade him. But, judging by the look in his eyes, he seemed to take it as more of a challenge. “A couple more years, huh?”

She felt his hand glide softly up her left thigh, climbing up to her waist and stopping just under her breast. “You sure about that?”

He still had his other hand against the door, leaning his weight on it. She knew that she wouldn’t have a problem getting out of this situation, especially with the Logan inside her head giving her tips on how to castrate a man while Victor laughed at the boy in front of her. Of course, looking at his form, she guessed she would have to stop thinking of him as a boy. Lean and muscular from growing up on a surfboard and walking through the paradise of Hawaii, she realized that he really was quite attractive. He hadn’t been held captive long enough for malnutrition to set in, being caught only a few days before the break-out, so his skin was still a light bronze and his hair was sun streaked. Of course, with his pale blue eyes, he seemed almost god-like.

“We could always have some fun, you know. No strings attached.” His smile grew wider as his face drew closer to hers. There was very little space between his body and hers now, just enough to keep them from actually touching.

She smiled, her eyes lowering demurely. It would have been tempting, if not for his last comment. “Just as long as you don’t fall too hard.”

“And what makes you think I haven’t already fallen?” he returned as he closed the gap. The kiss was quick and would have been considered chaste by most, but for a woman with untouchable skin, it was the most romantic experience she could remember having.

He hadn’t held the connection long enough for her mutation to absorb much, but she did obtain the surface feelings. The most prominent would be lust, of course, but there was more. Awe for her strength and the respect he had for her as a woman and a person. The biggest turn on, though, was the lack of fear. It was almost intoxicating how her mutation didn’t phase his lust at all. She wasn’t used to such behavior.

“You either have a death wish, or you’re a very stupid man, Alex,” she said, unable to hide the humor in her voice.

“You don’t scare me, Rogue. Now, your bodyguard out there, he scares the shit out of me. But you, well… There are just so many things I want to do to you.”

She giggled a little, knowing that it only turned him on more. “Like what?”

“There are places I want to touch,” he said slowly, his voice barely a whisper as his hand pulled away from the door to touch her body.

“Here,” he said as his hand found the underside of her left breast. It traveled lower, resting on the sensitive spot just beneath her navel. “And here. A couple of other places, too.”

“Will you show me?” she whispered, trying to hide the tremble in her voice.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The meeting happened completely by chance, at least on his part. He hadn’t sought her out for this; just stopped at his favorite bar, needing a few drinks and a couple of games of pool. Of course, there were no cage fights in this bar, but that wasn’t a real problem. He knew the owners well, and, with the crowd they had, there was a good chance they’d need some help calming down one or two of the patrons.

He hadn’t expected the hand on his ass as he bent over the pool table, nor did he expect the blue eyes that met his as he turned to see who was behind him.

He had never pictured her like this. Truth be told, he hadn’t ever tried to picture her in anything but a suit with a briefcase and a badge. But here she was, standing behind him wearing a leather skirt that barely covered the bottom of her ass and a shirt that only stayed up because of her tits. She looked like a regular barfly. It took him a moment to even recognize her.

“Savannah?” He cocked an eyebrow at her, noticing the come-fuck-me boots that ended just below her knees. The make-up she wore was lavish and bright, bringing out her features in a way he’d never seen before. “What are you doing here?”

“Trying to find a good fuck. What about you?” He listened closely for the hint of a drunken slur, but found none. He would be surprised to find that the drink in her hand wasn’t her first.

“Just trying to relieve some tension.” He shrugged noncommittally, turning back to the game he had going against another regular.

He heard her giggle behind him, and felt her hand rest lightly on his ass again. “You know, there is an even better way to relieve that tension than just playing pool. If you’d care to join me?”

Putting down the pool cue, he smiled at the man across the table. “Looks like you win, Dick. See ya later.”

The man named Dick only shook his head as he watched Logan grab his jacket and leave. “Nah, pal, I think you won.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

She felt as if she was floating as her back arched to meet the gentle kisses he was placing against her most sensitive area. She moaned softly, gasping as she bit down on her fist to keep from being heard. The man sure knew what he was doing.

He looked up at her, a smile spreading across his boyish features, his blue eyes sparkling. “I told you it was a good show.”

“Then why the hell do you keep stopping?” she demanded, noticing how the white sheet they had draped over her body actually seemed to make his tan a little darker.

He only laughed as he dipped his head again, and she could feel his tongue flick over her folds through the sheet. Within moments, she felt her soul go over the edge as she reached her first orgasm by someone other than herself.

It was all he could do to hold on to her and keep his face buried deeply against her as she bucked and squirmed under his assault. She moaned loudly, forgetting to stifle any noise. It didn’t seem all that important any more.

~*~*~*~*~*~

He moaned loudly as she pressed him against the door, her lips placing little kisses along his shaft. It felt so good to feel her mouth on him as she took him as deeply as she possibly could. She gagged some around him, and the feeling of her throat muscles constricting were almost enough to send him over the edge.

As much as he was looking forward to those blissful few seconds that every human being should experience, he knew that he couldn’t let it come too soon. Picking up the woman kneeling before him, he tossed her onto the bed, plunging deep inside her from behind.

“Oh, God, Logan,” she screamed as she felt his assault on her. She needed this release just as badly as he did, if not more.

His grip tightened around her waist as he pulled out and turned her over onto her back. Then he was buried deeply inside of her again, pumping harder and harder as she screamed out his name. At the same time, he was picturing someone else beneath him, someone whose eyes weren’t blue.

~*~*~*~*~*~

He entered her slowly, feeling her muscles constricting around him. He could feel her warmth enclosing around the condom he wore, and the pull of her taking him in deeper. Her hands were on his chest, carefully covered by the sheet as he took her slowly, gently, through the strategically placed hole, enjoying the feel of her pleasure as she moaned under him.

She could feel his muscles tighten as he pushed deeper. She could feel herself climax again, straining to go over the edge as his pace picked up. She locked eyes with him as she fell, and she could feel him stiffen, also. They were riding the same wave now, and it was beautiful.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Somewhat mechanically, he rolled off her. His release hadn’t been what he had expected, and truth be told, he found himself a little repulsed by what had transpired. The woman he was with didn’t have the dark chestnut locks with white streaks he had pictured, nor the brown eyes that seemed to haunt his soul. He had been so enraptured with his fantasy that he hadn’t even realized there was a completely different woman underneath him. And now he felt guilt and disgust with himself.

And to make it worse, she knew. He could see the accusations in her cold blue eyes as she watched him sit up to pull his jeans back on. Although there was anger, there was no pain behind the accusations.

“Who’s Marie?” she asked slowly, her voice too high and her dialect too Midwestern.

He stopped abruptly, one pant leg on. He was frozen for a moment, wondering how he could have let her name slip like that. “Someone I knew once.”

“You always call out another woman’s name during sex?” she teased, her voice full of understanding.

He shrugged lightly, pushing the other leg through the jeans. “Not that I can recall, and if I have, well, no one has seemed to mind.”

“You love her?”

“Yup.”

“Then why are you here?”

“Because, I guess I didn’t realize how I loved her until tonight.” Logan sighed as he stood to pull the pants up. “I didn’t even realize she was a woman until tonight.”

“Where is she now?” Savannah asked, sitting up slowly and holding the sheet up to keep herself covered. Logan wasn’t sure what the point was, since he’d already seen everything.

“Lost.”

“You gonna find her?”

“I sure as hell hope so.”

He pulled on the rest of his clothes without a word, racing out of there as fast as he could with every intention of finding a hot shower as far away from the dingy motel room as possible. He had never felt so dirty before in his life.

~*~*~*~*~*~

She closed her eyes to the warmth, everything below her chin covered by a fresh, light blanket, the damp sheet tossed aside somewhere. His face was nuzzling her hair while his right arm was snaked across her abdomen as he spooned her from behind. They had come together, crashing against each other in their embrace.

She hadn’t believed that it could be like this, not with all that had already happened to her. When her mutation had first manifested, she had known that it would never happen for her. Dating Bobby and witnessing his clumsy attempts at touch only emphasized this point for her. The idea was sealed when she saw him kissing another girl on the pond of ice and dead water lilies.

Then she had found new hope with the cure, and even though the timing might have been hell, she had known that she wasn’t doing it for a boy, but for herself. But her salvation turned into a nightmare and she was shown what could happen to a girl with touchable skin, a girl who could no longer hear the voices of wisdom within her mind. She had been made into a toy, a dispensable object to be shared and passed around, and thrown to an animal to be played with. She was shown that, as a woman, she was nothing; her emotional and mental state did not matter, and she had wished with everything she had that she would one day be able to use her mutation again.

But then this man came along, after she was safe, after her mutation was whole again. And he showed her that there was no reason to be afraid of her mutation or who she was, that this intimate act that two people shared, this moment of complete clarity and equality in the purest form possible could be hers, also.

She could almost imagine herself falling in love with this man beside her for what he had shown her. He had reminded her that she was still a woman, no matter how she had been used before, no matter who had been afraid of her. He had shown her that she was still human.

But as much as she cared for him, she knew that they could be no more than what they were at this moment: two friends who had found each other in a moment of loneliness and needing companionship. What they had could not grow into something more.

It was a bittersweet moment for her, but she could feel her soul begin to heal and accept what had happened to her.

~*~*~*~*~*~

She understood how he felt as he quietly shut the motel door behind him. She could feel it too. The sex had been a useful tool and an almost good idea, but neither of them had really thought about the feelings that would arise afterward. She knew that the guilt he felt was only matched by her own. She had seen it in his eyes, and the pain was almost unbearable.

She hadn’t been angry that he had called her another woman’s name, nor had she been upset when he admitted his love for her. She was angry with herself more than anything. She had known that it had been a mistake when she followed him into that bar, waiting until just the right moment to approach him. Hell, he had been the catalyst in the reasoning she had used with herself to buy the silly outfit that was now strewn across the floor. But that wasn’t the worst of it.

No. The worst was that she had known, deep down inside, that he wasn’t available for anything. Even if he hadn’t yet opened his eyes and realized it when they met, she had seen the signs from the moment she first saw him. It wasn’t hard to miss, of course; the sadness in his eyes, the hunched shoulders. She could almost feel the pain and need coming off him.

But, in the end, her lust had won over her morals, and she had gone for it. She felt cheap and used, soiled and dirty.

Tossing the sheet aside, Savannah stood slowly, her knees shaking. She made her way into the bathroom naked. She refused to let her emotions show until she had entered the shower and felt the first stabs of hot water hit her. Then she let the tears flow freely, wondering all the time how she could have allowed herself to sink so low.

~*~*~*~*~*~

He could feel her body relax beside him, felt her breathing hitch as she slipped away into that world between sleep and wakefulness. She was warm against him, and it took every ounce of willpower he had not to kiss along the slope of her neck. He had thought her beautiful from the first moment he had seen her, but her compassion and her strength had only intensified that.

He had been shocked when she had joined him on the patio, and even more bewildered when she had told him of his brother. It wasn’t until much later, when he was in this very bed and his mind was wondering over what had actually happened that he realized how much it must have hurt her to tell him. How close they must have been for her to know what she did. Never once had she shown any raw emotion, and it made his respect for her grow.

He wasn’t delusional, though. He cared for her, much in the same way she did for him, and he also knew that there wouldn’t be a relationship growing between them. If he was honest with himself, he knew that his original intentions had been to give her something special, something that would help her move on from the ordeal that she had endured. But he hadn’t realized how much it would help him too.

After the death of his family, he and his brother had been placed in a foster home. He had been adopted almost right away, but Scott hadn’t. That had torn him up inside and the guilt had given him ulcers as a small child.

To make matters worse, his family had tried to mold him into something he wasn’t: their dead son. He had never lived up to their expectations.

But this woman lying at his side had accepted him without any strings or questions. She hadn’t asked for anything in return after telling him about his brother, and hadn’t expected anything from him, either. And what had just transpired between them hadn’t been solely for one or the other, but for both. He had never felt so free before.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback!!!!