Story Notes:
Logan finds out what Maire's been doing with Jubes....
Author's Chapter Notes:
all I can say is 'porn', I have no defence to offer just smut.
How it had come to this she didn’t understand but it had, Jubes was laid in her bed, dressed in a tan body stocking, her chest heaving as her orgasm passed through her. She was still buried deep inside her could feel the gloves on her back, Jube’s fingers digging deep into her skin, begging her to move again.

The pleasure still building in her own sex Marie obliged, the small clitoral stimulator rubbing against her slick sex as she drove the latex deep into Jubes again. Her throat growling as she did it, grinding her teeth to stop herself from biting her friend beneath her. Maybe buying the strap on had been a bad idea at first but now…Jesus there wasn’t a week they didn’t end up like this at least once. Her buried as deep as she could be in her best friend and Jubes clawing her back with her own gloves.

They’d talked about the reasons why, the release, the need, but they skirted the real issue…Logan. The Wolverine Marie carried inside her head, it always got worse around the week before her period, the drive to take, to fuck, to kill. At first she’d tried drinking it away, getting totally smashed before heading off for bed, it hadn’t helped that she’d woken outside the girls dorm at 4 in the morning aching with an erection she didn’t have.

It had been when they’d supposed to have been studying for a Physics exam when Jubes had the idea about the strap on, if she needed a dick they’d buy her one, maybe then she’d stop trying to hump everything around her as if she had one.
So they’d bought it online, dropped it into the mailbox at the post office for the school, picked it up and brought it home with the rest of the mail. The rest of the school didn’t even bat an eyelid at another box for Rogue, she had clothing difficulties as it was so another piece of designer wear wasn’t unusual.

At first she’d been reluctant to even open the box but it had been a crap day that had made her tear the damn thing open, taking the latex dildo in her hand and felt the calm strength fill her that had finally calmed her as soon as she’d touched it. She’d surprised Jubes when she’d come into their room, slamming her up against the doorframe and grinding her hips into her friends. A growl leaving her throat before she even knew it, it had calmed both of them down immediately, both of them realising exactly who was coming through at that point and it wasn’t Marie.

Three weeks later they’d been playing around talking about sex when Marie had strapped the thing onto her naked body. She’d just come out of the shower when Jubes had thrown it at her asking her to fuck her because she wasn’t getting any with the male population at the moment. Just why she had taken her at her word she didn’t know but her voice had been demanding when she’d told her get dressed if she wanted to be fucked by the girl with the poison skin.

Jubes had dressed in lightening speed, diving for Marie’s own wardrobe and donning her skin suit, eyes shining as she applied lipgloss and gloves, making sure she put foundation on all her face and neck, covering herself entirely. While Marie was naked, naked and as aroused as she’d ever been, her hand unknowingly stroking the latex erection as if it were real. She let herself go into the desires that had been running through her body and mind for nearly three years now. Ever since Logan had brought her back from the dead.

Jubes and her had missed the next day entirely, they fucked like the world was going to end, curtains closed, world shut out, nothing but this mattered, finally Marie had stopped when her energy had finally given out. Her body aching and sore from the constant stimulation of her sex, the leather of the harness marking her skin. Thing was she wasn’t gay, neither was Jubes, it was something they both knew Marie needed and if it got Junes some sex time without ‘boy issues’ it was all good as far as she was concerned.

So now every month they spent at least ten days of it together, wrapped around each other lost in each others body, the thrust of Marie’s hips to Jubes writhing. It had to come to an end at some point, thing was neither of them thought it would be Logan who put a stop to it.



“Fuck Marie!” Jubes voice carried further than she’d wanted it to but if anyone was outside the door they’d only get a muffled voice. Anyone who didn’t have say acute hearing or the nose to scent exactly what was going on behind the door, Logan had been coming to check up on Marie.
His meandering route across country had brought him home again for a week or so and he wanted to check on the girl he’d left behind him. What he hadn’t expected was the sex explosion he could scent behind the door, or to hear Marie’s voice replying to her friend, “NO! You know what to call me, say it, say it or I’ll stop!”

He listened to the whimper that came from Jubilee, the one that turned into the word that froze him from his head to his worn down boot heels. “Fuck me Logan, take me Wolverine, fuck me. Please.” He stood and listened for another half hour, finally walking away with an ache that had nothing to do with tiredness. A plan already forming inside his mind.



Pick up.
Jesus could it get any lamer?
Marie was cranky, her inner Wolverine wanted to play and she was away from home so she couldn’t indulge herself but luckily Jubes was being sent with her and if she knew Jubes she’d pack for the trip. Little did she know who they were going to pick up and why.

He’d arranged the pick up himself, got the room adjacent to theirs in the motel, the beta team would come and pick up the kid leaving these two to their own devices for a night. Then he’d get to the bottom of all this, he sat in his room watching the kid who was sat on the end of the bed watching tv. A shapechanger he was trying to do the tv announcer’s face and doing a pretty good job of it, when they arrived the kid knew what to say and what to do. Funny how a decent meal can get a kid to do anything, all he had to do now was wait.


Intel had come down the line, the kid was waiting in a motel room to be picked up. They were to take him back with them tonight if possible but it they had trouble all they had to do was call and someone would come and take the kid back with them.
The drive down had been good, five hours of road music had taken off the edge of Marie’s needs, if she could get into a decent brawl later then all the better. But the mission came first, the kid came first, she never let that get clouded. She only hoped the kid had been told who was coming for them if not it could go badly wrong, she didn’t want anyone else inside her head. It was crowded enough as it was.

“NO! I want to go now!” The kid was changing shape quicker than her eye could keep up with him, first he had orange hair then blue, mottled skin then alligator, Jubes was trying to tell him that they’d be going on in the morning. It was after ten now and if they tried to set off in the darkness they could be ambushed by Brotherhood, neither of them wanted a kid like this to get into their hands.
Finally Marie and Jubes gave in and called for the Beta team to pick him up by air, obviously the wait had been too long for him and his nerves had gone. He was only a kid, skinny malnourished and he needed help, when the radio buzzed they both took the kid out behind the motel, listening for the blackbirds signature sound. It didn’t take long, within an hour he was on his way and they had a night to themselves, they refused a pick up as they had a car here. They’d drive back in the morning, secretly both of them wondering if they’d have the energy to do it after the night they had ahead of them.

“Shit that was lucky. I thought Ororo would have demanded we drive back tonight but no Ice Queen can be human sometimes.”
“Ah wish ya wouldn’t call her that Jubes, she’s not that bad, besides it coulda been Fearless Leader.” Jube’s snorted through her nose at the mention of their Alpha Team leader.
“Sure, like he’s noticing anything but ‘the bitches’ legs at the moment.” Jubilee had been pulled up about her falling grades by Doctor Grey and so the war of attrition had started between them.

But for now that was put on the back burner as Marie opened their overnight bag and pulled out the harness the leather now worn in and creased. Marie smiled as she dangled the item between them.
“Never mind sugar, we’ve got ways of releasin all that tension don’t we?” Jubes laughed loud not even noticing the connecting door move back just a little into the next room. As they began to get ready for each other Logan stripped his own clothes off and prepared himself for something that could go drastically wrong or end up with a night he’d never want to forget.
Chapter End Notes:
A work in progress but feel free to comment!