Suddenly Logan’s hands, which had been at his sides, fisted in the sheets, were caught and forced back and to the sides by something on his wrists. His body slid up the bed. He twisted to see what had grabbed him. The wrought iron of the bed had turned into something resembling liquid metal, wrapping around his forearms and pulled him to the top of the bed until he was almost sitting up, his back braced against a flotilla of pillow dragged with him.
He struggled.
“Shhhhh, shhhhh, it’s okay Logan.” Rogue sat next to him on the bed. “It’s just Magneto's power. I would never use it on your bones.” Her hand smoothed his cheek, swept across his forehead, her fingers curling in his sideburns. “I just need to touch you. I won’t hurt you.” He eyed her warily, gauging if it was really her and not one of the people in her head taking control. They hadn’t for a long time but he never knew when it might happen again.

“Shhhh, it’s just me Logan. It’s Marie. I control them now.” And she leaned over and feathered a kiss on his cheek so light it felt like a breeze. “Look at me.” And she stared into his eyes, framing his face with her hands as she leaned over him. “It’s me. I won’t hurt you.”

He could see the warm brown that was all Marie in her gaze, so trusting but self-assured now, confident in her abilites. “I know Marie. I trust you.”

“I need to touch you Logan. I’ve waited so long to feel someone, really feel them. It has to be you.” Despite the assurance of her voice, her eyes were pleading. He nodded and she sighed and he closed his eyes at the grateful sound. She leaned forward again, ghosting her lips once more on his cheek, tracing the outline of his ear, and he shuddered at the sensation that raced under his skin. He felt her move, her weight lifting from the bed, and he opened his eyes, curious why she was moving away.

“Kitty,” she murmured from place once again at the foot of the bed and she phased. White fabric fluttered from her in a soft billow, falling in a slow motion sway from her, a torturously slow unwinding of silk in Logan’s gaze as every inch of Marie’s flesh was bared to his eyes. His temperature spiked at the site of her bare breasts, perfectly smooth and soft in the moonlight. The blue light made her skin marble as his eyes skimmed the smoother planes of her hips, her belly, the sublime arch of her ribs as she breathed. Her eyes locked on face, following a trickle of sweat that snaked from his temple down his cheek to his neck.

“Bobby,” she said softly and pointed one finger towards him. A chill breeze flowed across the room and froze the drop of perspiration just as it hit the hollow of his throat. Logan gasped at the sensation of that tiny sliver of ice on his neck and twisted in pleasure as much as his bound wrists would allow.

“It’s so hot Logan…I know,” she breathed and again she moved her hand and he felt an icy breeze skim across his abdomen; his muscles contracted under the indescribable feel of cold air flowing over his sweat drenched skin.

“Oh ...god, Marie.” He locked his gaze on her, the heat in his eyes tempering the wisps of cold air she send from her skin to him.

“You don’t know how long I’ve waited to do this Logan.” She circled the foot of the bed until she stood beside him, unashamed to be so naked in front of him. He strained towards her, frustrated she was close but out of his reach, bound as he was to the bed.

“Marie, let me touch you,” he groaned, pulling against the bonds.

“No.”” She trailed her chill fingers lightly over his abdomen and he hissed in pleasure. “Don’t you see? I need to…to feel…it all my way, my first time. It’s about control. I never had any before.” She looked steadily down into his eyes, calm, knowing he would understand.

I do, god I do Marie.

Logan understood her completely. Like her, he was never fully in control of himself. He had to constantly fight to keep a part of himself away from others, knowing in a moment of weakness, a flicker in concentration, he could loose himself to the bezerker inside him. Marie was the only who truly understood that about him. She was the only one he felt safe to let down his guard with because she had him in her head, knew all about the animal inside him, and she cared him because of, not in spite of, it.

He swallowed hard, knowing the Wolverine disliked being confined, denied the impulse to touch her and own her, he’d bear it to give her what she needed. She needed to feel in control of her powers, her body, and…of him…for now.

“I understand, Marie,” he whispered then sagged back and let his arms relax

“Poor Logan, so hot, I’ll cool you down.” She slid next to him in the bed, gliding one soft arm across his bare chest and she breathed, shooting frost across his overheated skin. He nearly leapt off the bed, muscles cording and bunching as he gasped with pleasure.

“Logan, you don’t know how long...so long,” she moaned. The sheet from his lower body was whisked away by an invisible hand, Jean’s power presumably, and he now was naked also. Marie straddled his lower legs and buried her face in his stomach, her hand reaching up, fingers curling in the crisp hair on his chest.

“Mmmmmmm your smell.” She breathed him in deeply and he squirmed at the touch of her long hair teasing over his skin, her breath against his navel, her lips on his flesh. “You smell so good, like a man should....ooooooh,” she whispered, her voice wanton.

She's a talker, thank you, thank you dear god

Her tongue made dizzying circles, tracing the outline of each muscle in his stomach, her teeth nipping here and there. Fuck, it was making him crazy. He groaned when she sunk her teeth in hard where his hip flexor curved into a hollow.

“Mmmm, I’m dreamed about this spot right here,” she sighed cold breaths against him as her tongue laved over where he teeth had just broken the skin, “for so long. I stare at it when you work out with no shirt.” She licked again at the broken flesh. “This one spot,” she murmured as she kissed it again.

He could feel the skin knit back instantly, then she bit him again, harder this time. He growled savagely and raised his head to look down at her. She was sucking at the bite hard, her eyes raised to his, a familiar glint he recognized as his own in her gaze.

Christ, she’s got a liking for the rough stuff. Holy shit.


Then Logan let his head fall back in ecstasy as she suckled and gnawed at this hypersensitive spot he didn’t even know he had. He was going to fucking explode in a second if she kept that up and she hadn’t even come anywhere near his cock.

Marie, stopped just in time to keep him from coming on her like a kid. She slid up his body, pressing every inch of her silky cool flesh against him as she did so, painfully slow. His hips bucked up uncontrollably as her soft stomach passed over his cock. Her lips teased at his nipple, then she bit it hard.

“Oh shit, Marie, darlin’” he groaned and twisted under her mouth and hands. She twisted the other nipple, then touched an icy cold finger to it and he hissed. She was driving him insane, sensations flooding through every part of his body. The hair on the back of his neck was standing up on end as her hot tongue moved and now covered the cold flesh, warming it up, sucking hard, then smoothing the flat of her tongue over it, rough, then gentle, then biting.

She was whispering, “Logan, you feel so good, so hard under me." And she latched her lips onto his shoulder, sucking and biting.

Using what little room he had to move he pushed his chest towards her, wanting to feel every inch of her he could reach, wanting her wonderful, gorgeous breasts against him. Marie shifted up to his neck, sinking her teeth hard into the side and she growled. He groaned in response and turned his head as far as he could to the side to sink his face into the incredible silk of her hair. The feel of her teeth against him, hot breath scalding his skin, he ached for her to mark him, to make him hers.

“Oh fuck Marie, harder, uh...shit…bite me harder!” He’d never surrendered control like this before, never. He’d always been the one in command, the one taking a woman, making her cry and twist beneath him. It was a totally new experience for him and he was completely under her spell. “Please,” he panted into her ear, he tongue barely able to reach to flick the delicate shell. “Harder, please, god Marie,” he implored into the softness of her hair.

She whipped her head back and smiled a lascivious grin down at him before she snarled and sunk her teeth as deep as she could into the spot where his neck joined his shoulder, burying her teeth into the cord of muscle. The helplessness of being completely dominated unraveled something deep inside him, some hidden knot snapped apart and he lost control under the the sensation of being under the predator's grip, his blood surging under her tongue probing the torn flesh with as much wanton abandon as he hims experienced in the haze of a battle or animal lust. The Wolverine fell away in the face of the dominant creature at his throat and only Logan remained, coming undone at the feel of Marie's teeth and her ownership of him. He roared and came so hard he saw stars behind his eyes, shooting ropy cords of come onto her stomach and his. He spasmed hard, his back arching off the bed like he was being electrocuted, bucking against her.

He collapsed back, panting hard, his head back eyes rolling. “Oh shit…oh shit.”
He felt her chuckle and swipe one last lick against his mending flesh.
“I’m not done yet,” she purred as she moved. It took all his strength to raise his head and look down. Marie smiled up at him, all animal ferocity gone from her gaze, just her own soft brown eyes looking up at his as her tongue snaked out and she flicked it against a pearly strand of come on his stomach. He hissed and kept his gaze locked on her as his woman, his Marie, his sweet girl cleaned him, pursing her lips to savor every drop, making the most delicious noises. She worked her way up, tracing a fiery trail all the way up his body, igniting a new fire down below as she moved.

She knotted one hand in his hair, forcing his head back as she licked slowly up his neck then pulled back so he could see her face clearly.

“You taste so good.” The words fell from her lips in a hiss, a sibilant prayer as she moved over him, her thighs caressing the outside of his hips, her fingers fisting in his hair, her breasts brushing his chest, the tip of her nipples grazing him, making him arch against her, aching to feel anything he could reach. “Your sweat, everything, mmmmmm.” Marie closed her yes and slowly her tongue snaked out and made slow circle around her lips, lapping up a drop of his blood the corner of her mouth. She stared hard into his eyes.

“I want more.” She demanded.

“Anything…god!" Every thought spun away as he looked into her commanding eyes; the heated imperative in her voice flamed every his every nerve ending. He couldn't help himself. "Everything! Please, Marie!” He was begging and he didn’t care. Anything to make her move once more against him, to let him inside her.

And she answered his cries, forcing his lips open with her tongue, plundering his depths, tasting all he had. He moaned at the feel of it all, the rough flat of her tongue, the softness of her lips, the twist of her body as she folded herself against him.

Her tongue slowed as she sank into him, savoring the taste and feel of his mouth. Logan took this opportunity to probe her lips with his tongue, laving the cupid’s bow of her top lip, pulling it gently between his teeth. He was rewarded when Marie moaned softly into his mouth. He pressed his advantage and snaked his tongue into her depths, exploring, experimenting with the delicious taste of her breath. She sank further into his ministrations, relaxing the hand in his hair and bringing it down to cup his cheek. Logan shifted and snaked one of his legs around hers and brought it up, pulling her sex against him. He groaned into her mouth when he felt her slick wetness against him. The smell she was putting off was intoxicating, heady musk and sweet Marie all in one. He closed his eyes again and fell into the feel of her mouth, the pressure of her weight on his chest, the soft touch of her fingers cupping the side of his face, scratching in his sideburns.

It felt like hours, days, weeks he kissed her and he couldn’t get enough, would never get enough if he survived the powerful zap of sensations snapping against his every nerve. He couldn’t even begin think how it must feel to her, experiencing lust and heat and heady arousal skin to skin for the first time.

He broke the kiss, gasping for air, “Oh god, Marie…darlin’…I have to…I need you so bad,” he groaned, not caring that he was begging. He’d crawl on his hands and knees over broken glass for anything she would give him.

“I know,” she panted against his cheek. She moved her other leg and suddenly he could feel her moist heat against the base of his cock. She slowly slid up, then down again, rubbing him between her folds, lubricating him with her natural sweetness.

Logan’s hands balled into fists and he strained against the iron keeping his hands from touching her. “Marie, darlin’ let me touch you,” he gritted between clenched teeth.

“No,” she said simply, her eyes boring into his, all confidence again. “I need it to be my way.” He pulled against his bonds and tensed his forearms, ready to slash his way free. But before he could pop his claws Marie hand locked on his jaw and she forced him to look her.

“No Logan, you have to let me.”

It took every ounce of his willpower not to slice through his bonds, throw her down and plunge into her. His body was screaming for it, the animal in him throwing itself against the cage of his mind, howling to be let out. He forced back every impulse he had to free himself and take her and fell back against the bed, letting his hands fall open above the iron encircling them.

She kissed him once softly, whispering words of thanks to him, then hard, bruising his lips as, in one swift motion, she impaled herself on his shaft.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” No idea whose cry it was: hers, his, both, he didn’t care. Logan completely lost himself in the slick, wet heat of her body. He felt the membrane of her virginity tear and then he was fully encased in Marie and she was gasping against him, her face buried against his neck.

Restraining himself from the throbbing urge to move his hips, he waited, catching his breath, for her to adjust to him. “Marie, Marie, you okay?” he murmured, turning his head and pressing his lips to her hair.

She lifted her head and he saw tears in her eyes, spilling down her cheeks. He tensed, afraid she was in pain, but then she whispered, “I’m so happy.” And brilliant smile burst across her face, lighting the whole room like a ray of sun piercing an endless night. He strained as far as he could and captured her lips in a slow sweet kiss, better than anything he’d felt so far this crazy, mind-blowing, earth-shattering day.

God, I love you Marie, only you, always you.

She sighed, returning his kiss, then she began to move and he lost the ability to think at all, only the feel of her lips on his, the feel of her velvety folds wrapped around him, her tears on his cheek were the only things that existed in the universe.

She broke away too soon and leaned away from him and back, settling more firmly on his hips. Then she rocked forward and he groaned at the sight of her in all her glory, breasts high and swaying gently, her aurburn and platinum hair drifting around her shoulders, her eyes closed and her head flung back as she rocked her hips again. Her lips fell open in a perfect O and the softest gasp escaped from her. Bracing his feet against the mattress, Logan levered his hips up, angling for deeper penetration and she moaned, her hands falling from his face to his chest, fingers tangled in the hair there.

“Oh god Logan!” she cried. And he thrust again, pushing her forward. “You feel so hard, so big, it’s…oh shit…,” she moaned in bliss, tears falling freely now and she rocked back hard onto him. He couldn’t take it, it was too much, she was everything that mattered, the world could burn down around them right now and he wouldn’t notice, all he could think of was the vision of her riding him, her hands now tangled in her own hair as she gasped and moaned as they undulated back and forth, an endless throb of heat and pleasure.

“Your senses…oh god!” she gasped.

“Feel it darlin’, feel it with everything I gave you,” he urged her to pull all his powers to the forefront of her mind, so her every nerve ending was crackling and supercharged like his. He so desperately wanted her to come and knew as a virgin it may be difficult for her but she was special, she had everything she needed to make this perfect.

She upped the tempo, riding the rise and fall of his hips as he sank and surged into her smooth, soaked, grasping heat over and over and over again. He’d never seen anything so glorious in his life. Her nipples puckered to points and she ghosted her fingertips over them, plucking at the nubs. He moaned at the sensation she created in him, spirals of electricity shooting all the way to his toes and the ends of his hair. She swayed over him again and again, riding up his cock until he was almost free of her then easing down again.

She alternated between agonizing slow slides up and down until he could see the rim of his cock easing from between her folds, wet and hard, and hard thrusts downward as she crashed into his pelvis and he felt himself bump against her walls. It was torture of the exquisite kind and he couldn’t take his eyes away from her face. The crinkle of her brow as she smoothed herself slowly over his shaft, her teeth clamping down on her delectable lower lip when she slammed hard onto him, the sound of her hitched breath as she rode him on wave upon wave of pleasure. She moaned and writhed on him and he felt the cosmos collapse down to only the place where their bodies were joined.


Suddenly, his hands were free, the metal slipping away from his wrists like mercury and he shot forward and grabbed her face in his hands and kissed her with all the ferocity he had in him, letting the animal loose as he pistoned up into her again and again, bucking against her wonderful ass, her incredibly soft, smooth thighs.

She tore her mouth away from his and screamed, “Oh god Logan! So good...so good." She panted hard and he could feel her insides quivering and clenching around him. She was so close. He wanted her to take herself over the edge, on her own terms, totally in control of everything but he couldn’t resist her breasts. One immaculate, never been touched, pink nipple swayed in front of him and he latched on it. Sucking hard he fervently worshipped her body like a dying mad before his goddess. She screamed his name and suddenly her inner walls gripped him in a vise that left him breathless and taunt as a bowstring, his balls drawn up tight against him. She screamed against, a primal sound ripping from her throat as she fell forward, her hair billowing around them both as she shuddered, ripples of pleasure running through every part of her, radiating from the scared place where they were joined.

The feel of her release sent Logan over the edge and thrust into her searing heat and tight embrace one more time, lifting them both off the bed. As they crashed back down and he flooded deep inside of her, shaking and shivering as he did, she crushed her lips to his, her tears mingling with the sweat taste of her breath, the salty tang of their combined sweat. His hands still cupped her jaw and he kissed every inch of her beautiful face he could reach, laving away her tears until they were utterly gone, then he kissed her as tenderly as he could as she curled against him, spent and lax.

“Logan…” she murmured against his slowly working lips.

“Mmmm?” was all he could get out as he slicked his tongue over the corner of her mouth.

“Thank you.”

He pulled his head back and regarded her seriously. “Don’t thank me yet.”

He raised her head, her eyes unfocused with post-coital haze. “What?”

He grinned at her, “It’ll be my turn to make you beg in a little while.”

Her laughter was the only thing that mattered in the whole world in this one perfect moment.
Chapter End Notes:
The end...I thought about writing another chapter where Logan takes charge of Marie but decided not to. I like leaving it on her terms.