Author's Chapter Notes:
A bunch of thank yous goes to SkyBlueRae for beta duty and creative smutty rambling.
Everyone else: thank you for fb on the prev. chapters =)
I decided not to take the bait the way Victor expected, instead I licked across his lips. The grasp on my wrists tightened as he pressed me against his body and brushed my tongue with his own in an open mouth kiss. It wasn't what I thought he'd do, to respond like that, and I had no objections, my body certainly didn't - despite the fact that I'd just been thoroughly fucked and pleased only minutes ago. Unable to resist the urge to explore more of him, I slipped my tongue between his lips to trace those sharp teeth he kept flashing at me all the time.

"Tell me what you want," Victor whispered into my mouth and he was so hard and ready, a moan escaped my throat as he ground his erection against my belly.

I locked my mouth to his even though I had a feeling he didn't do kisses, not the way Logan did; something about it being too intimate. But he kissed me back, bit and sucked at my lips, like he wanted to crawl inside and taste every inch of me. French kissing a man with fangs required practice, I noticed that the moment there was a sharp sting to my tongue and a sweet metallic taste of blood in my mouth. Victor rolled me over and ended up on top with my arms now locked above my head in one of his hands. Seeing that he was a lot heavier than me, not to mention blessed with super human strength, there wasn't anything I could do but let him have his way. Unless I decided to turn on my skin, and I'd much rather have him fuck the living daylights out of me than worm his way inside my mind again.

For a brief moment it was as if we'd come to a deadlock. Victor hovered just above my face looking eager and predatory; his breathing was strained and those eye were larger and darker than ever before. He searched my face for a reaction of some kind, I could feel it, I knew it with certainty, but I also knew he revelled in fact that he was in a dominant position; on top of me, between my thighs, naked, staring down at a panting, horny woman whose lips were half parted and shiny with saliva. He loved the control it gave him over me, and it was all part of the game at which he was so skilled. Time and time again I walked straight into his traps and there I was; on my back with a tall, heavy, feral, slightly psychotic and hairy, but very sexy and fuckable man weighing me down. It took a lot of effort on my part not to try and arch my back off the bed and buck my hips against him.

A delighted and sly grin spread on Victor's face, he had me exactly where he wanted me.

I wrapped my legs around Victor's waist and reached for his mouth again but he jerked his head back and served me up an evil grin. He lowered his head to play with my breasts.

"Tell me what you want," he repeated and flicked his cat like tongue across one of my nipples. "Beg me sweet little Rogue, or...I might accidentally nibble a bit too hard."

"You know what I want," I whispered and bucked my hips against him. The pressure of his cock at the apex of my thighs drew another moan from me. I thought that was answer enough for Victor. I wanted him to fuck me.

"But I wanna hear you say the words ... say it and say my name," he teased and pulled a nipple into his mouth, sucked on it and rolled it between those sharp teeth to let me know it wouldn't take much effort to draw blood and cause pain. Delicious pain maybe, but I wasn't so sure. Yet. Damn him, I couldn't think straight.

No, no, no - I wasn't going to let him play me anymore. Fuck. Victor seemed amused at my stubborn silence - we both knew what I wanted more than anything at that point, it was just that he had to be so damn full of himself. Bastard.

I felt Victor reach down between us, his hand smoothing my belly, my thighs, then his fingers inside me and on my clit, working in slow circular motions.

"Oh god ..."

The words were out of my mouth before I realized it. He leaned into me again, looking pleased at having me on the edge and trapped beneath him.

"God? Haven't you heard that I ain't one of his favorites," he almost chuckled, then slid his tongue across my cheek. "But I'm sure he's jealous right now, wishing he could taste that sweet pussy of yours."

"Fuck you Victor," I spat at him and tried to wriggle myself free, which was a total waste of time. I really had to remember not to let him get to me. He got off on getting me all worked up and angry and that made me even more furious, but since he still had his hand buried between my thighs, he held the power over me.

He pouted. "You're hurting my feelings ... if you didn't really mean what you just said."

I made an exasperated sound in my throat. It was out of annoyance at his arrogant behavior but also out of sexual frustration. He knew all to well what he was doing with his fingers at the moment. It wasn't enough to get me off, just to keep me on that damn edge for as long as he wanted.

"You're being a pain in the ass you know that?" I growled at him for a change.

That earned me a wicked grin in return. "I can be ... if you want," he said and increased the pressure on my clit, "all you have to do is say the word."

"Alright, fine. Fine, you win," I whispered, short of breath and dying to have him inside me.

Victor arched an eyebrow at me. "Let me hear you say it ... beg me little Rogue."

"Fuck me Victor," I moaned and wriggled underneath him, "for heaven's sake just stop the teasing and fuck me already. Fuck me please, please." I had run out of patience and good behavior, and I didn't give a damn that we weren't alone.

Victor removed his hand, gripped my thigh and thrusted himself inside me. I expected him to quit the teasing but it was obvious he wasn't done with that, he remained buried deep inside me, those black eyes searching my face as he slowly pulled out halfway. I wanted to grit my teeth and arch my back off the bed to make him understand I wanted no more of that game. I just wanted him to take me right there and then, that I wanted him to fuck me, not make love. This wasn't about sweet lovemaking, he knew that and I knew that and I didn't want him to be gentle and caring when we were fucking either. I had to have all of him inside me. I didn't want him to hold back unless I said so.

As if Victor had read my mind he picked up the speed and I met his thrusts, each drawing a moan from me out of sheer pleasure.

"Rogue ... you dirty little tart ... what are you doin'?" I heard Logan's voice say clearly. He hadn't been sleeping at all. He grabbed my chin bringing it towards him.

"Isn't it obvious ..." Victor said, sounding slightly amused, while he kept pounding into me.

"Does he know how to fuck you properly darlin'?" Logan continued and reached down between me and Victor, "And does he know how to get you off?" With that he found my most sensitive spot and I had to bite down at my lip at the sudden painfully pleasurable feeling his touch brought.

"Oh god ... yes ... just don't ..." I heard myself say with a strangled voice. I tried to focus on Logan's face, then Victor's, but it wasn't working, not in the state I was in.

"Don't what?" Logan teased. "Don't stop Logan? Or don't stop Victor?"

Victor chuckled at nipped at my neck, he and Logan could obviously get along when they felt like it. I could tell they both got a major thrill out making me writhe. I was just about to tell Logan to shut up when he locked his mouth to mine, parting my lips with his tongue, demanding entrance. The kiss was deep and brutal but not violent; it sent more waves of pleasure through my body, making me want to jerk my arms free and pull at his hair, but Victor had me trapped. He had no intention of releasing me, instead he offered Logan my right arm to pin down while he still had an iron grip on my left.

Logan broke off the kiss. "You gonna come darlin' or should I slow down? You know I can keep you on the edge for as long as I want ..."

"That would be mean ... but fun," Victor said and flashed me his fangs.

Mean? Yes - especially since he'd already done his fair share to get me all worked up and ready to burst. And now I had Logan to deal with too, and he could be every bit as persistent and naughty as Victor when it came to sex. They were two very dominant, untamed men; both with the kind of sexual energy that would make your head spin. That drive had to be fulfilled every now and then, if not then their alter egos would surely to take over.

Fucking the Wolverine and Sabretooth wasn't the safest way to get laid. I knew that, at least a part of me - somewhere in the back of my mind knew that, but I didn't give a damn! Not when my whole being was literally on fire, in danger of sudden enraptured combustion. Besides, it wasn't as if Logan and I never tried new things in bed. I'd been tied up during sex before...maybe not like this, but still. Sure, it was frustrating as hell not being able to defend myself in any way except glare at the both of them. I had frustrations on so many different levels though; they'd all threaded together to form one very tightly wound coil, in serious danger of snapping and cutting down everything in its path.

Logan licked my cheek while holding me down and he seemed awfully content at teasing my clit just a little too slowly, occasionally shooting Victor an amused glance. They had both my arms locked but not my legs, I thought.

"Little Rogue you want me to go deeper? Is that why you keep pounding my ass with your heels?" Victor almost purred and slid his tongue across my lips. "Mmmm...Harder maybe? Faster?" he suggested with a crooked smile.

"Yes," I tried to say, but it came out sounding more like a moan or a whimper.

"'Yes' what baby? You want me to get you off? You wanna fuck some more? Tell me what it's gonna be, darlin'." Logan murmured against my neck.

"Yes ... please ... please. Logan I ... you ... oh god ..."

He gave me the eyebrow. "I really don't think you should get off just yet, " he said and pulled his hand up only to play with my breasts instead. "See - you've been beggin' for this all along ... asking to share your bed with the two of us." He nipped roughly at the tightened peaks of my breasts, then gently soothed it with is tongue. "Well - you got your wish baby ... and there's no need to rush it. You don't wanna rush what we're gonna make you feel ... trust me."

I shot a Logan defiant look and was about to reply when Victor got up on his knees, still sheathed to the hilt, and pressed me against his massive, hairy chest. He leaned into me, hands on my hips with claws digging into my flesh. I felt Logan brace my arms behind my back before I even had the chance to react. He held my wrists in one of his hands and cupped one of my breasts with the other.

"You know I could fuck you for hours darlin' ... what with this healing ability and all," he breathed against my neck. I could feel an arrogant grin spread across his face as the hard length of his cock bumped against my lower back. I was well aware of what he was talking about. "... and you know Victor's just like me when it comes to healing."

I leaned my head back against Logan's shoulder and caught Victor's eyes while he was fucking me. He arched an eyebrow in response to what Logan had just said about the ... benefits of their mutation.

"You're being cruel torturing her like that Wolverine ..."

"You think so baby? Am I mean to you?" Logan whispered into my ear, letting his hand slide down my belly.

Victor brushed his fingers against my clit. "But you deserve it, don't you little Rogue?"

"Logan ... I can't take it ... please," I whimpered. If they hadn't been holding me upright, I would have completely collapsed by now. I was nearly exhausted, physically, and if he didn't bring me over in the next few minutes I was going to go stark raving mad!

He smoothed my belly. "Please what?"

I turned my head to look at him. "Just ... please ... please."

"Alright you get one wish darlin'. What'll it be? To get off?" He murmured against my lips and let his hand journey down across my body again.

"Yes, yes, yes."

"Okay ... but only 'cause I'm feelin' generous, and 'cause I know you'll get all worked up again ... later."

Logan slid his hand further down, and I almost sobbed out of relief the moment he began to rub my clit again, this time not just to tease me. I was already so close. I knew Victor had probably been on the edge for awhile, but like Logan, he seemed to possess a self control beyond comprehension whenever he was in the mood. He'd been waiting for this; to come while I climaxed with him still inside me. Now, as I peaked, he thrust faster and harder into me until I was sure I'd be able to taste him at the back of my tongue. The orgasm tore at my flesh and tried to break my bones, leaving my body and mind seared, boneless, and trembling out of exhaustion and alleviation. Logan released his grip on me and I slumped forward against Victor, panting and speechless, totally drained of physical strength. He soothed my thighs with his hands while Logan caressed my back and hair.

It took me several minutes to recover mentally, to be able to actually say something that made sense. I was still straddling Victor, and he seemed to be content at the moment. If he was anything like Logan, he'd be hard again in a few minutes; and if there was one thing I loved about that healing ability, it was the sensation of that very thing happening while the man in question was still buried deep inside me.

"Did you like that darlin'?" Logan murmured and pulled me towards him.

"You know I did sugar," I said and gave him a lazy smile.

Logan's eyes were gorgeously dark and the withheld lust I saw in them made me entangle my hands in his unruly hair; the need to quench that thirst and touch him was almost overpowering. It had been like that for years; he owned my body and mind and I couldn't get enough of him and the fact that I knew he felt the same. The kiss was deep and intense; he virtually ate at my lips. Tasted me. Marked me with his scent; grinding his cock against my lower back, and nibbled my neck and lips.

"Had enough?" he whispered into my ear.

I knew it wasn't a question, he didn't ask permission, it was basically just a statement to let me know he was far from done with me. He wanted me to say no, part of the game, but I was beyond that and all I could manage was another quiet moan in response. From the corner of my vision I caught Victor study us intently, he just waited for Logan to take charge even though I got the feeling he didn't like that one bit.

"Alright then darlin'," Logan continued between kisses as he slid one hand down behind my back.

He groaned into my mouth as he discovered the inside of my thighs were slick with moisture, not just from my own arousal but his and now Victor's, and that there was no need for me to get off Victor's lap. Logan ran his hand alongside my thighs, lubricating himself, his fingers and a place on my body that didn't normally lubricate itself. It wasn't the first time we did something like this, but it was the first time with someone else involved and not just anybody. I felt Victor's claws dig into my hips, his face nuzzling my breasts and that tongue of his brush my nipples, the moment Logan carefully slipped two fingers inside me. He was still kissing me thoroughly and swallowed my moans as I let him prepare me for what I'd been dying to experience ever since that day we'd shared a motel bed with Victor. I wanted them inside me, and I wanted all of them - no restrictions, no holding back. Just the both of them fucking me.

I broke the kiss, Logan's lower lip leaving my mouth with a sucking noise, as I ran one hand across Victor's chest and neck to entangle it in that long blonde hair. Gazing up at me through his lashes while rolling one of my nipples between his teeth I knew he'd no intention of holding back and never had in the first place. Not at this point. I curled my fingers into his hair to pull him up to face level. There was a spark of eagerness in those eyes, controlled lust just waiting to break free and wrap itself around my being - he didn't have to say it out loud. I felt it and it felt very much like using my mutation on him; staring into Victor's black eyes, a shade darker than the darkest of nights, like a maelstrom - deadly and seductive - he wanted me so badly it was almost as if I'd rolled him, hypnotized him with my power, only that it had nothing to do with draining him and everything to do with mutual and primal attraction. When I'd spotted Logan for the first time in that cage back in Laughlin City, half naked, sweaty and predatory, I'd felt that same attraction, the same bodily and inevitable call that I experienced with Victor. They were two very physical men with an inborn sexual, raw power that seemed to come natural for the both of them. Maybe it had something to do with their personas, that animal and untamed side. The Wolverine and Sabretooth.

Victor ran his tongue across my lower lip as if to ask me to let him inside my mouth, and I let him kiss me. He didn't do kisses like Logan did, it wasn't something meant to be intimate and loving, it was all about hunger and desire and the need to taste and mark me with his feline scent, to make sure I knew and recognized that the next time. Still I couldn't help but lock my mouth to his and kiss him the way I wanted to, letting my tongue slither around his, slowly at first and when he didn't tell me to stop the kiss deepened until it felt like I was beginning to choke on him. Logan nipped at my neck, and licked his way up to my earlobe, leaving a burning wet trace on my skin. He was still using his fingers on me, two or three I wasn't sure and I didn't care as long as he did everything right, the way we always did when he wasn't fucking me the usual way. Victor knotted a hand in my hair and broke the kiss but remained close enough so that our lips were still occasionally touching with each slow thrust he made.

"I want you to look at me," he breathed more than said and I knew what he meant. It was enough to make me moan, and my reaction made Logan bite down hard into my shoulder, not because he was angry, jealous perhaps but he wasn't the only one feeling like that.

"What do you want darlin'? Tell me what you want," Logan murmured against my neck.

My words were meant mostly for him but I was staring into Victor's eyes as I spoke. "I want you inside me. I want the two of you to fuck me." Logan nuzzled my hair and I heard myself inhale as he withdrew his fingers from me.

He grabbed his cock and entered me slowly and I cried out, into Victor's mouth at the sudden sensation of having two men take charge of my body like they were. It was pain and pleasure and ecstasy, the kind that would bow my spine. A shiver ran through Victor's body at my reaction, that he literally got to taste the sudden peak in my arousal and watch the whole thing in my eyes while buried inside me. While he was fucking me and with one hand smoothing my breasts, pinching my nipples, almost scratching my skin, and the other one tightly knotted in my hair. Logan slid one arm around my waist and let his hand journey its way down my belly to my clit while he and Victor established a rythm.

There were hands everywhere touching, groping, teasing me. The smell of sex and lust rippled along my skin, made my breathing quicken, my skin slick with sweat and overly sensitive to every single touch. Logan's mouth and teeth biting, bruising, licking my neck, his hips pounding against my bare ass, and my thighs against Victor's - the sound of flesh thumping against flesh - as they rode my body. In the sexual haze I was in I just let them do what they wanted, I still had one hand in Victor's hair and the other in Logan's to support myself although there wasn't any need to since I was more or less trapped between them.

"Don't forget what you promised me little Rogue," Victor whispered against my lips and slipped his tongue inside my mouth, groaning with each thrust he made. I couldn't help but look down and watch his cock sliding in and out of me, gleaming wet and hard. So hard I knew he must be holding back in some way. I stared at it in fascination, and at Logan's fingers as he kept rubbing my clit with enough intensity to make me come. Eventually. But I knew what Victor was talking about, I knew what he wanted besides the sex. It was the only thing I could picture him begging for, even plead for me to do, because he craved it like some kind of drug. It was there in his eyes, a barely visible feverish glow, that need for something more than just physical release, I just couldn't understand why he longed for it so badly that it almost consumed him.

Logan groaned into my ear, and I could feel his body tremble out of withheld desire to increase the speed, afraid that he'd hurt me. I knew he didn't want to have to restrain himself; he wanted to go faster and harder like it was just the two of us fucking. I released my grip on his hair and placed my hand on his ass, telling him without words that I wanted him to lose control. I just didn't realize that I'd in fact said those words out loud while staring into Victor's pitch black eyes.

The next moment the orgasm hit me without warning, it repeatedly tightenend and loosened things low in my body, like I was being electrocuted, so fast I'd have fallen if I hadn't been caught between the two men. I heard myself cry out, scream out of pleasure as Logan brought me over while losing all inhibitions, his self control fading and turning into deep thrusts that would've hurt but I was so far beyond worrying about physical pain I let him fuck me like I knew he wanted to. Like it was the last time.

Victor tightened his grip on my hair and pushed Logan's hand aside, replacing his own at the apex of my thighs. My body still spasmed and clenched around him and Logan. The second I felt his fingers, those sharp claws brush my sensitive parts, I knew there'd be more. I knew just by looking into his eyes that he too had the power to bring me over several times in a row, and I wasn't sure if it was my gift or his. Either way I reached for his mouth, wanting to kiss him while I did what he wanted. Logan had an almost painfully hard grip on my thighs as he kept pounding in and out of me, his heated breath and groans against my ear told me how close he was to his climax.

Victor broke the kiss. "You promised me. Please. Do it," he breathed into my mouth, his voice barely detectable and still it came out strained. Forced. Feverish, just like that dark glow in the depths of his eyes.

I waited until I felt that warm heavy sensation begin to build underneath his fingers and I knew he'd make me come again within seconds. It all happened in a rush, a tidal wave of passion threatening to drown us all. Victor pressed his mouth to mine and kissed me in a way that I knew I'd bruise; his tongue exploring my mouth as deep as he managed and I tasted blood. Sweet and disturbingly sensual - it made me groan and wriggle and the next thing I knew I felt Logan's teeth sink into my shoulder. I could literally hear the sound of my skin being pierced.

"Do. It. Please." Victor's low pitched, growly voice then our mouths found each other again and I did what he was begging for.

I raked my nails down his shoulders and his arms over and over as hard as I could. I drew blood, I knew it, I felt it - wet and thick underneath my fingerstips. He shuddered in my embrace; that he longed for pain this much was more than I'd ever realized. He came. Hard and panting, sobbing almost and I followed him, screaming into his mouth and somewhere at the back of my mind I registered Logan emptying himself inside me, while biting and growling against my neck.

Then it happened, I slipped and my shields were down. Only for a second or two, but it was enough to almost make my heart stop. Their beasts and memories - dark and dangerous - spilled into me, crashed over me, rushed through every vein, every cell of my body. My vision blurred and I couldn't breathe, I gasped for air and tried not to drown in the raging flood of images I received from Logan and Victor. So much anger and pain. Wrath. Deceit and destruction. Hate and torment. All mingled with lust and desire, sex and violence and deeper still - longing, yearning, a hunger for love and acceptance so raw I choked on the feeling it raised in me. It hurt more than anything I'd ever experienced. Hurt to the point where I collapsed on the bed and the darkness consumed me.