Story Notes:
A big thanks has to go out to Kristine for this, your permission means 'Everything'!!!! :) I just hope I can do 'Anything' justice. Thanks to Gracie for beta reading the first chapter. I love constructive criticism so any feedback you have would be great. I am a constant editor (it goes with having dyslexia) so any mistakes you find, please let me know. I will happily go back and fix them.

Dedicated to Terri, JJ Blazer, Dark Ferret, Artemis2050, Heather, Kristine and all of the other really really good W/R writers who have come long before me. I am merely a shadow to the giants who have already forged these paths.

Italics imply flashbacks.

Warnings: Lots of sex, a darker than normal Logan, a 17ish Marie, elements of a D/s relationship, a Bad!Jean (in honor of Terri because I learned everything I know about hating Jean from Terri! Thanks Terri!), a few places where there are depictions of violence (in later chapters), and one description of a partial rape (again, in a later chapter). It is NC-17 for a reason folks. The need for the rating isn’t gratuitous but it is there and it is there from the word ‘go’.
Author's Chapter Notes:
All feedback is appreciated.
Logan wasn’t sure exactly which stimuli woke him. It could have been her throaty gasp, her stomach muscles tightening under his fingers, the arching of her back as it pressed against his chest or her warm wetness surrounding his lengthening cock. No matter what the cause, Logan had awoken to the woman in his bed getting herself off. A smile spread across his face as he remembered that as of a few hours ago this particular woman belonged to him. Because she was his, it wasn’t necessary to spring up to make the quick escape or manufacture some excuse to get rid of her as quickly as possible. Nope, this woman who was different from all of the others, this woman he owned. Now, just what to do about her current behavior?

Briefly, he considered lying still, staying quiet, seeing what she might do, and possibly even letting her finish. He almost desperately wanted to feel her come around his cock. She hadn’t done that a few hours ago when he had fucked her for the first time. However Logan almost instantly decided against resigning himself to such a passive role. Nope, this time she would come around his cock that was for sure. Logan would make it happen but he, and only he, would be the one in control of when and how she found her release.

Not only had she been a virgin, Logan had no doubt she had been sexually inexperienced until he’d fucked her last night. The idea of taking an innocent girl and molding her into a sexual being of his own making had thrilled and appalled him in equal measure. Logan’s baser instincts had won out over his honor though. He had allowed himself to debauch her with a carnal relish he hadn’t felt in a long time. Why this here-to-fore naïve girl was currently pursuing her own pleasure grinding against his body was a question he wanted answered but on his terms not hers.

She was his to keep and craft into whatever he desired. However, if she was truly going to stay his during the impending maelstrom their return to the mansion was sure to spawn; Marie needed to look to him, and only him, for all the things. In Logan’s mind, this meant providing her with food and clothing, giving her his protection, attention, and teaching her about sexual gratification and pleasure. Logan needed to be the source of it all.

While Marie slowly undulating on his dick, sliding it through her slickening slit, and grinding against his body chasing her orgasm was indeed her deriving her sexual pleasure from him; Logan wanted…no, it was more important than that. He needed to be the one to decide when and how she would achieve that particular height of pleasure. Marie would learn to come when and only when he allowed it. He owed her ass now and he intended to keep her as long as he wanted to. Logan would make sure she learned all of his lessons well and remembered them always.

His mind made up, Logan moved swiftly and with purpose. One of his hands gripped Marie’s hips, halting her movements. His other hand grasped the back of her neck, pulling her hair and forcing her face toward him while as he rose up on his elbow. Marie let out a yelp of fright. Logan reflexively shhhed her, realizing she must not have thought that her body’s movements and his body’s reactions would wake him.

The lack of ambient light in the room told him only a few hours had passed since he had fucked her for the first time and they had gone to sleep. With his enhanced abilities, he could see Marie’s face clearly. He doubted she could see him all that well. Logan wanted to see her eyes. He gently but forcibly squeezed the back of her neck. Her eyes flew upward toward the shadowed outline of his face. He tightened his grip on her neck just slightly and Marie subconsciously lowered her eyes in submission. Her subservient reaction to his small display of dominance was interesting and very promising.

“What are you doin’ Marie?” Logan’s question and tone weren’t meant to be menacing – yet. However he did expect an answer, preferably a truthful one. He was curious as to what she would say about her actions when challenged. Pulling back and tilting his hips to a new angle, Logan settled the tip of his cock, now completely coated in her juices, just inside her body and waited for Marie’s answer. His movement along her wet folds wrenched a whimper from her. Her eyes sought out his face but that was the only response she gave him. It wasn’t enough of one to satisfy Logan. He needed to make her speak.

“Does it feel good, baby?” He nuzzled his face in her hair, capturing her earlobe with his lips. If she wanted this and was well behaved, he would gladly grant her premission to come. But first, he wanted to see how much of her control he could coax from her. Sliding his cock into her heat just a fraction more, Logan raised himself up and moved his hand from the back of her neck around to cup her breast. He saw the blush of embarrassment bloom in her cheeks and progress down her chest. He loved it. Her eyes were wide as saucers. He could sense she was a little scared. Her fear didn’t upset Logan at all. It was, quite frankly, essential for him to gain full control over her. Marie started to tremble marginally. Logan suspected it was both from fear and unquenched arousal.

“Shh, shh, now relax, Marie. Let it feel good. I am gonna make you feel good. I will always give you what you need.” Logan decided he wanted to take her while she lay on her side. “Stay still, Marie.” His voice was a whisper in her ear but it held authority. Marie acquiesced with a nod. Trying to stay firmly joined with her, Logan sat up on his knees. Leaving Marie lying on her side, he bent her top thigh in the direction of her chin. His hand went from her thigh to her taught nipple, giving it a quick pinch.

Logan hadn’t spent an inordinate amount of time on her breasts earlier. It was something he would have to remedy…and soon. He wondered how responsive her breasts were. In his experience women with highly responsive breasts had made for his best fucks. Marie’s rocking of her hips and the tightening of her muscles around his cock as he fondled her nipple were the only answers he got to his mental query…and it was all the answers he needed. This was going to be good. She was going to be real good. She just needed to comply with his wishes and learned what he liked.

“What made you think you could do this, Marie?” He slid his aching thickness into her tight, hot, wet body a fraction more. Realizing she was biting her lower lip in an attempt to stifle the sounds of her reactions, he bent over her, so close his breath touched her face. “I want to hear you, Marie. Whether it is words…” He started to rock his hips, touching her inside at a different angle than when he had taken her their first time. “Whether it is moans…” Her blush was back, stretching down to her sweet breasts. “Whether it is gasps…” He licked her cheek while simultaneously running his fingers over the soft tissue of her breasts. “Whether it is full out screams…” He reared back on his haunches and thrust strong and deep. She was a fighter but he would win.

“Aruggghhh” The noise was coerced from her involuntarily. Logan chuckled at her.

“That’s it, baby. Whatever it is, I want to hear you. I want to know what I’m doin’ to you.” Logan stopped moving and turned her chin towards him. “More importantly I want you to know and remember who it is doin’ it to you, Marie…makin’ you feel good…fuckin’ you good.” Dropping the register of his voice, his words resonated as an order – just as he intended. With a snap of his hips, his deep thrusts resumed, his thick cock gloved by her quivering muscles. She arched her hips as her muscles were fluttering around him, he could feel she was on the edge of coming but Logan wanted answers. Stopping his movements while holding her on the precipice he asked again.

“Tell me why Marie?” Circling his hips, Logan slowed down his stroking of her breasts as he spoke; wanting to emphasize his words with his body and the ripple of pleasure his slower movements were sending through her. His original intention had to just been to fuck her silly but the more he thought about it, the more he wanted to take this opportunity to reaffirm the control he had established when he took her the first time, mere hours ago.

“Answer my question, Marie. What made you think this…” He gave her a small thrust designed to accentuate his point and make her pant. “Gettin’ off on my cock was a good idea?” This was his seductive player voice, the one he used to get woman to come back to hotel rooms or into back alleys with him. The one he had often tried to use on Jean.

“I…I woke up and…and it was just there.” It was true. Logan had gone to sleep with his satiated cock snug against her folds. “I moved a little and…” Her voice was small and timid. Logan thought her naiveté was sweet but it was something she would have to get over, at least in his bed. He decided to have a little fun, see how far he could push her.

“What was just there, little one?” He could see her face scrunch up. Logan could tell she knew what he wanted her to say – that he wanted her to be explicit. He rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger while his other hand started making patterns up her back. Continuing to tease her with his cock moving slowly in and out of her, he could feel her body reacting to him, wanting him to give her what she needed. Marie’s body quivered and her muscles were flexing, welcoming him whether she consciously wanted him or not. Logan knew now that he had her body fully under his control and it was just a matter of bending her will to his.

“Say it, Marie; I want to hear the words.” His hand was at the back of her neck, giving it a little squeeze just above the collar she wore. Again she lowered her eyes in submission.

“Um…um…I…” Her whole body flushed from both his stimulation and her embarrassment. Logan increased the pressure on her neck.

“Na, no hidin’ or hedgin’. You have to tell me what you want, Marie. I will give you everything you need but you have to say what you want.” Logan stopped all his movements. “Was it my cock you felt?” He slid all of the way out of her. A cry escaped her as he pulled out. Her face was a portrait in disappointment. It made Logan smile. She needed to learn she would only get what she needed when she did as he demanded. “Was it my cock you wanted inside you, Marie?” Not knowing he could see her in the dark of the room, she scrunched her face into a scowl and nodded her head but didn’t speak.

“Not gonna do it Marie, you have to say it.” He slapped her ass, not hard but enough. She startled but didn’t cry out. “And no scowlin’.” Logan could hear her suck in a breath as she realized he could somehow see her facial expressions in the darkened room. Her understanding that he could see her and she couldn’t see any more of him than an outline, gave Logan just one more powerful advantage. He reveled in it. “You just best learn to like sayin’ it, Marie.” He flicked her nipple hard. She closed her eyes and arched her back. “‘Cause I ain’t gonna give up on makin you say it. I want to hear the words comin’ off your lips.” He could feel her fidgeting more and more under him, could see her biting her lower lip, and could hear her take in a deep breath as she worked up the courage to answer him.

“Yes…yes…it was…it was your…um, cock.”

“That’s a good girl.” He rewarded her by pushing back in fully and pressing deep. Marie let out a small moan. Slowly pulling back out but not completely, he left himself just barely inside her. Her reactions to his movements, her moan morphing into a high pitched whimper let him know the small reward was appreciated but that she also wanted more. Control of her body’s reactions remained his and he could feel her will ebbing. She would be all his when she came. He licked his lips, tasting her on the air and grinned a shit eating grin.

“Did that feel good, baby?” He could see her swallow and watched her chew on her full lips. She reminded him of a smorgasbord and he intended to have his fill of her. His roaming hand found a sensitive spot on the lower part of her back that coaxed a moan from her.

“Urrrgggh…” She swallowed and nodded her head. Logan stopped moving his hand on her back and waited for her to answer. “Yes, it…” Her voice was small and breathy almost like she couldn’t believe she was speaking the words but she didn’t stop. “It did.” Another hard swallow, “Your cock felt...”

“Tell me, what did…” He pivoted his hips, once again sliding in deep. “What does my cock feel like, Marie?” The thrill of pulling verbal responses out of her that she didn’t want to give was making Logan so rock hard it was coming close to painful. He could feel his engorged cock weeping with pre come, mixing with her juices making her even more slick, hot and welcoming.

“It was…it was hard and hot and…” Again he rewarded her with a long slow stroke.

“Did you want it? Did you want to feel it all of the way inside you again?” Logan could hear the deterioration of his control reflecting in his voice. It was deepening, becoming rougher. He doubted Marie even noticed as close to the edge as she was.

“Yes, I wanted it, I…” Marie swallowed and panted heavily. Logan could see she was struggling with the assault he was delivering on her senses. Her mind still wanted to resist his instructions to speak but her body’s needs were too powerful. She was close to breaking so he could rebuild her. Logan didn’t know what trilled him more, the idea of making her come or knowing that he was able to break her so quickly.

“Tell me, Marie.” His voice was thick and laden deep with seduction, want, and most importantly commands.

“I…I was trying to make the ache in me go away like you did before when...you um…when you licked…”

Logan couldn’t help but thrust deep into her at his victory. He smiled a deep satisfied smile of the satiated predator. Her admission meant her body already recognized the truth. She had woken up aroused and she had come to him wanting satisfaction from him, through him. She was just a little more his. Logan picked up the pace of his thrusts. He wasn’t ready to lose control, he wanted her to agree to a few more things but if he didn’t release some of the built up tension curling at the base of his spine he thought his head might explode.

“When I did what?” He was panting now. His body was fully engaged in fighting his mind over wanting her physical surrender verses his own need for mental dominance over her. She was starting to get to him. The plaint young woman pinned under him was making his control weak. “When you came, Marie?” Logan’s voice was rough and thready. Marie nodded her head.

“You want me to do that again, little one? Make you come? Will you do as I say if I make you come?” Head nod again. A feral grin transformed his features and a bark of laugher escaped him. His ego was hungrily feeding on the power of having her subjugate herself to his demands. Logan sat up, quickly twisting her around so both her ankles rested on his shoulders. He wanted to see her face.

“Then it is a good thing my cock is inside you, isn’t it?” Another nod. She was starting to sweat now. Logan varied the tempo of his movements, he wanted to keep her off balance but educe as much pleasure for himself as he could. Her skin was glistening in the low light, facilitating the undulation of his body over hers. He could feel her body clenching around him, meeting the rhythm of his cock inside her. Her tits moved in time with his thrusts and Logan’s mouth watered at the sight.

“Oh that’s right baby, FUCK…you like it don’t you?” Vigorous nodding. Her torso arched up; he moved her hands up his back and anchoring them to his sides. Logan knew he should be making her speak but he could see and feel what he wanted reflected in her eyes and body – her willful surrender. Her eyes hadn’t left him, even though he knew she couldn’t completely see him in the dark of the room. Her eyes had remained focused on his outline, begging him to finish her, to let her come. Her body was opening to him, moving with him, and giving herself to him.

She surrounded him, she belonged to him and everything connected to those thoughts was starting to overwhelm him, shredding his tenuous control. He thrust hard and deep into her, holding himself deep, feeling the pulse of her rapid heartbeat echo through her muscles tightly clenching his cock. Logan’s pelvis was massaging her clit in small circles and her juices were overflowing her body covering his sac as he invaded her and pressed against her.

“Is your luscious little body achin’ for it?” He wanted to give in, wanted to feel her come apart around him. He wanted to hear his name combined with her squeals and moans but he had one more thing he needed her do before he could lose it. “I will make you come, baby.” Logan leaned forward settling her legs around his waist and pushing himself inside her just that much deeper. His hands brushed against the base of her spine and she shuttered in response. Marie fisted the sheets and tilted her head back exposing her throat as she let out a cry that Logan thought might be a mix of pain and pleasure.

He smiled and decided he wanted to taste her skin. He nipped at her shoulder and licked at her collar bone, imprinting her scent in his mind. She moaned at the sensations he was giving her. Somewhere in Logan’s mind the words ‘do this right’ thundered in the background and he knew he wasn’t ready to end this little session yet. He cracked he neck and cleared his head.

“But first…” Logan stopped, rearing back onto his knees again. His mind had won the fight; this time was about completing his control over her. It was the one thing keeping him from letting loose and fucking her blind. Pressing his hips down on hers, leaning forward slightly and pinning her arms to his chest with one hand, Logan affectively trapped her under him. He lifted her chin with his other hand. Logan was hoping that by holding both of their bodies still; he would get through the rules before he exploded deep within her tight little pussy.

“We need to talk about the rules, Marie.” Her eyes got wide. When he said the word ‘rules’, Marie’s fear spiked. Logan could tell she was still afraid but the scent of her fear was at war with the rich aroma of her arousal, which was still steadily pervading the air in the room. A little fear was okay. Actually, Logan considered her fear a good thing.

Her body was pulsing around him. He knew he had to let her calm down some in order to prevent both of them from coming just yet. If she inadvertently moved the right way, he wasn’t going to be able to hold back from taking her hard with everything in him, no matter how afraid she might be of him at this moment.

He moved forward, lowering himself the rest of the way down onto her chest, effectively covering her small frame with his larger one. Moving closing enable him to detect any subtle change in her scent his next words might trigger. He would know if she was lying if her scent changed. He wove his fingers in with hers and drew their joined hands up above her head.

“Well, Marie, are you ready for the rules, girl?”

“Okay.” She bit her lip hard and paused but reluctantly nodded her assent. She voice was shy, quiet and deathly still but her body continued to quiver around his cock. Logan chucked her contradictory verbal and physical responses.

Pushing her hands into the mattress in an unspoken directive to leave them there, he moved one hand down to settle where they were joined, expertly locating her clit and pressing. Logan’s other hand wandered down to fondle around her nipples, moving to caress the sides and under curves of her breasts. He was staying away from the apex of her tits on purpose. He knew she was stretched almost to the breaking point; one little touch would most likely throw her - and him, over. He wasn’t ready to let her come - not yet. Tease and torture, yes, come, no.

As he caressed her, Logan mentally noted how prominent her ribs were. She needs to eat, he thought, these tits would be fuckin’ fantastic, even better than Jean’s sweet nubs, if they were just slightly more…more… His logical mind lost the tenuous hold it had on his body as his attentions refocused on her breasts and their raspberry nipples. His fingers working her clit, now slick with her juices, moved up to circle her left nipple.

Like a man lost in the desert who finally spies an oasis, Logan was suddenly unable to process any other thought but the undeniable desire to taste that nipple as it glistened with her excitement. His tongue made a thick wet swipe across her luscious breast. The taste combination of her skin and her essence short circuited what little remained of Logan’s intent to go over his rules with her. He thrust himself into her deep and hard.

She released a yelp, followed by moans and breathy unintelligible words. Logan could feel Marie’s body cresting as he repeatedly slammed into her in his blind pursuit of release. Being pinned under him like she was didn’t allow Marie much movement but she managed to raise her thighs higher up his torso, giving Logan that extra angle he was hunting.

“God damn, you’re tight, baby.” Her muscles clenched and quivered around him, pulling him deeper. “Urrgh, fuck, you’re soo good…” Sweat dipped off of him onto her skin, mingling with her own. Logan could tell he was hitting the just the right spot in her when the pitch of her whines grew higher and more desperate.

“Holy shit…your scent…the sounds you make…fuck…fuckin’ beautiful…urghhh” Logan was seconds away from this third orgasm in less than six hours when Marie raised her hands off the mattress and drove her finger nails into his chest scratching his sensitive nipples as she let out a hiss.

“Arrrggh” Jerking up on his haunches as he held her hips, Logan let out a roar and immediately stilled. With lightning speed, Marie’s body went ridged. She ripped her hands away from Logan’s chest, planting them in the sheets of the bed and began to whimper. Logan didn’t know if her reaction was because he was depriving her of completion because he had stopped moving or if it was because she was scared. Her eyes were as wide as any he had ever seen. She looked afraid of him, frightened of what he might do. He guessed her sudden fear was because she thought she had hurt him and she feared what his reaction might be. Logan could see the gathering of tears in her eyes. She had valiantly fought her tears last night, keeping them at bay until after he was done fucking her, only almost cracking when she begged him not to come inside her. He wondered if she would be as successful in pushing her tears back now. Marie started to shake.

The unexpected pain Marie had infected on his chest had zeroed Logan in on just one thing – the exquisite feeling of Marie on the verge of an orgasm and flexing around him. Logan’s sack was tight against her and he could feel the buildup of pressure at the base of his spine. Just one small flick of his hips would do both of them in.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you just now.” Her voice was rising in a growing panic. “Please…please don’t hurt me…” Logan felt her shifting under him, trying to get away. He stilled her by putting one of his massive hands on her chest. “Don’t hit me...or anything...I won’t…won’t do it again.” Marie’s voice started to crack as she begged him but she held it together. Her reaction told him she had been hurt and abused in the past. Logan carefully filed that information away for further investigation later. More fuckers for his ‘To Be Dead’ list, probably more of those lab bastards.

Logan speculated Marie was trying to be strong in front of him. Internally thrilled by her valiant effort to keep it together, he recognized at that very moment that she could maybe one day be all that he needed, both in and out of the bedroom, in order to face the rest of the X-men, especially Jean. He would mold her into it. She would be everything he needed soon; he would make sure of it. He would do so by giving her the things she needed. But right now, his primary concern was to reassure her of her safety when she was with him. Reassure her of what she liked, what she wanted, what she needed and that only he would be the one to provide it all to her.

“You didn’t hurt me, baby.” He leaned forward, caressing her supple legs wrapped around his torso, kissing her softly for the first time, and speaking in a warm husky tone. Deliberately being tender and lazy with his movements, Logan strived to calm her and not scare her any further. He hoped that sharing a confidence with her would start to settle her.

“Want to hear a secret?” He waited until she nodded. “I kind of liked that it hurt.” The look of shock and fear on her face showed him she didn’t think he would have or should have liked that she hurt him. “And so did you, Marie.” She let out a gasp and some twisted part of Logan made him smile. He chuckled in her ear, whispering his next words to her.

“I’m gonna show you how good a little pain can feel, girl.” Logan eased some of the tight control he had on his more base instincts. Stifling any current thoughts of rules and compliance to focusing only on his need for complete domination, Logan acquiesced to his need to let loose on her. If she was going to be afraid he might hurt her during sex, he should show her exactly what he was holding back. It all went with her being completely his anyway. She needed to learn and believe he would give her everything she needed. Shifting, Logan forced his cock as deep as it could be. Marie let out a high pitched yelp. Her legs moving higher up his flanks. Rocking into her, Logan circled his hips in the cradle of her body, sinking his teeth into her neck just under the collar. His fingers tightly gripping her body, he sucked on her skin drawing the blood to the surface. Just as he felt the pressure rebuilding at the back of his spine, he broke her luscious skin with his canines and Marie let out a scream.

Her cry of pain made his mind snap to and focus - again. He wasn’t upset that he might have hurt her. If Marie was sharing a bed with him she was going to have to get used to an element pain mixed in with the passion. He liked to bite; the animal in him demanded he mark the women in his bed. It wasn’t the sound of her pain that made him stop but the instant flush of more warm slick wetness surrounding his cock. Teeth still buried in her flesh, he smiled. This one was going to be fun to teach - a lot of fun.

Logan sat up, again halting his slow deep thrusts. He knew his continual denial of her orgasm was leaving her dancing on knife’s edge. Logan planned on being there to catch her fall when the time came. After all, it was his job to lick any cuts made by the preverbal knife away. Bringing his head down so their faces were inches apart, Logan searched her face.

Her eyes told him everything. He could see, smell, and feel how much her body wanted to come. His need wasn’t far behind hers. The thready pulse of her muscles around his cock beat in time with her heart. Logan nuzzled her neck, licked her ear and didn’t move any other part of his body in hopes of slowly coaxing her off the edge. With his senses a little more in focus, Logan wasn’t ready to let her come but he knew if she got too close she wouldn’t be able to stop either. She wasn’t experienced enough to hold back her orgasm…yet. Besides he wanted to explore her reaction to his bite first.

“That feel good, baby?” He dipped his head, licking the bite and putting pressure on the center of the quickly forming bruise. The small amounts of blood making his taste buds dance like when drinking a cold beer on a hot day. Without prompting from Logan, Marie tilted her head, giving him more access and yielding to him. Lowering his voice he asked again.

“Tell me, Marie, did you like that?” He would only wait patiently for so long. She swallowed, eyes huge, and blushed from hairline to hairline. Logan wasn’t going to let her off the hook this time. He wanted, needed, to hear her answer. He desperately wanted to push deep in her, but he held himself back. “Did you like it, Marie?” He held as still as he could, his cock still pulsing within her, while she hesitated to answer him. Logan decided he would just have to show her she would always answer him and do it truthfully. Returning his lips to the same spot on her neck, he worried the bite again with his tongue, swirling, licking and putting just enough pressure on it to not let the pain fully go away all the while making small circles with his pelvis on her clit. The noise Marie made was both a yelp and a groan.

“I know you liked it, baby…when I bit you.” Before she could answer, he captured her lips again. His tongue meeting hers in a slow thrusting motion he replicated with his cock. Breaking the kiss and stilling his hips, he pulled back to see her face. “Tell me the truth, Marie. You liked it, didn’t you?” Biting was a part of his bedroom life that he wanted her to be okay with. He wouldn’t stop biting her, even if it turned out she wasn’t comfortable with it, but it would make it a hell of a lot more fun if she was accepting of it - maybe she would even learn to enjoy it and bite him back. Her reaction to his bite made him hope her learning to enjoy it was possible.

“Yes. But…but…” She looked down and tried to hide her eyes from him, looking away. Logan waited. He wouldn’t make her meet his eyes; she would need to learn to do that on her own. He did press his entire body into hers to wait her out. Only after she met his eyes did he even consider speaking.

“But what?”

“But how did you know that I…?” He smirked at her continued shyness. Logan looked forward to burning all of her inhibitions out of her.

“I can tell, Marie.” He brushed a thumb over her tight nipple.

“But how?” He moved his hips in answer to her question. She moaned and her eyes fluttered shut.

“Because you’re mine, little one and I just know.” The whispered answer, followed by a deep possessive kiss, was all the information he was willing to provide her with tonight. The discussion of his enhanced senses would happen later, not now. Hell, he wasn’t even completely sure she had figured out he was a mutant, yet. For the time being, he would let her think it was his ownership of her that gave him the ability to read her reactions. It would only increase his control.

“It’s okay that you liked the bite.” His voice was melting slowly into a seductive purr. “That it excited you.” Logan’s body had overridden his mind and his hips were again making small circles combined with gentle upward thrusts. His hands moved to trace the lines of her thighs wrapped around his torso. “In fact it is good that you liked it. I like that you liked it.” His tongue licked at his mark on her. “It makes you a good girl, one I want to make come – a lot. Do you want to come, Marie?”

She nodded her head and swallowed. Logan shook his head as he chuckled. She was so reactive to him. He wondered if she realized how much she pushed against his tightly held control.

“Tell me, Marie. Beg me…” He rose back up on his hands and knees. The change in position added to his air of dominance. He wanted to see all of her when he allowed her to finally come. “Beg me, Marie and I will make the ache go away.” His thumb again finding and flicking her clit. He wanted her on the edge of her control just a few moments longer just so he could wrestle it away from her.

“Yes. Please, yes, make me come.” Her first please, this was going better than Logan had expected.

“Good girl. Such a good girl, doin’ what I want.” Caressing her cheek and tailing his fingers down her neck, he circled his hips and pressed deep. The tempo of her inner muscles fluttering around him increased. He had to get through the rules quickly now, or he was going to rupture a blood vessel in his brain or something.

“You’re bein’ so good for me, all wet and wanton, doin’ what I want. But before you can come, my little one, we have to get a few things straight.” Logan slowly pulled almost all of the way out of her. He knew it was the only way he would make it through what he wanted to do. Marie let out a whimper. It felt too damn good to not to tease her, no matter how strenuous it was on him. Besides, her moans and whines made his cock twitch, enhancing the feeling of her clenching around him.

“First rule, you belong to me.” Slowly siding into the hilt, his voice shifted from purr to a harder tone that expected not only a response but compliance. Logan felt her shiver against him. “I want to hear you, Marie. You agreed last night. I need to hear you agree to the rules and then we can both come.” He was so close to losing it now, his cock pulsing and leaking in her hot body. His balls had started to ache. There was an unspoken please at the end of his sentence he hoped she hadn’t felt or heard. Logan needed her to agree before he could let himself go. She needed to be his completely before he could be vulnerable. It was the exact opposite of the way he had approached Jean.

“Yes, okay.” Her hips were moving in tiny thrusts against him, her body desperately hunting for release.

“Second rule, never without me.” Logan stopped moving his body, his hands holding her hips still. Her forehead scrunched up in confusion. Logan knew he was going to have to be more explicit. “No coming without me, Marie. Whether I am the one doin’ the fuckin’…” A deep thrust, he clenched his teeth; he was beyond ready to come himself. “Or if I’m just watchin’ you get yourself off, but never without me there, understand?”

“Yes.” Her response was thready; she was right on the edge of the knife. Marie’s hands had balled into fists at the base of his spine. This time he rocked up and circled his hips, rewarding her for giving him the right answer. His hands began to roam her chest and stomach once again. Marie thrashed and moan against him. He lightly pinched her nipples to get her attention, her eyes flew to his. She was getting better at understanding his unspoken commands. Unfortunately for them both, they weren’t quite done yet.

“Marie, and never,” he started increasing the pressure on her nipples, “never ever without my permission understand? You only come when I say, understand?” The gradually increasing pressure and the slightest twist to her overly sensitive tits caused her to groan and throw her head back.

“Yyyeesss.” The word was ripped from deep within her. The sneer on Logan’s face was one of pure satisfaction as he lowered his head to lick each nipple soothing the edge of her pain away. Holding himself up on his elbows, he spoke into her skin and his hips starting to buck.

“Come for me, Marie. Show me you belong to me, come now.” His words and movements seemed to have opened the flood gates within her. She thrust her hips up to meet his, planting her feet on the bed, her nails digging into the flesh of his shoulders as she pressed her breasts into his face. Logan clamped his lips onto a nipple and road out the waves of her orgasm. Growling into her skin, Logan released himself into her, biting down on her sweet succulent flesh as she convulsed around him.

A few minutes passed as they both gradually recovered. Panting and sucking in air to catch his breath, Logan rolled onto his side, his back to the door, and turned her to face him. Overwhelmed by the urge to claim her lips; his kiss started off hard and possessive, but ended sweet and tender.

“Did that make the ache go away, little one?” Logan’s voice was a husky cross between a whisper and a purr. He thought he saw what might have been a very very small uptick of a smile from her, but she just nodded instead. “Sleep now, Marie.” He pulled her into curve if his chest. A few minutes passed as she got comfortable snuggled into his chest and the tension slowly left her body.

“Logan?” her voice was so small and quiet he barely even heard it. Logan smiled at the similarities between this and their first post coital conversation. “Was that all of the rules? I don’t want…” He could see and feel the shudder of fear go through her. “I don’t want to do anything wrong.” He was surprised she would ask about the rules but it made sense. She was still afraid of him. She had obviously been hurt before by someone. It could have been while she was in the lab. But it could have just as easily been before, there wasn’t anyone looking for her to bring her home after all. Logan’s honor bucked at the idea he wanted to share a bed with a woman who was afraid of him. A deep dark part of him was excited by the idea the woman in his bed deferred to his strength by being frightened of him. Again the darker side of him won out and he told his honor to go fuck itself.

“Later, baby. We will do the rest of ‘em later. You haven’t done anythin’ wrong so far. Not at all.” At that he shifted her onto his chest, laying her cheek over his heart. For a few brief moments, Logan allowed himself to feel a just fraction more content than he had last night. Shortly thereafter, Logan drifted off to sleep.