Author's Chapter Notes:
A day earlier than I promised and a bit longer in length than I expected. Chapter 3 should be at least 2 weeks. Hopefully this will keep you tied over until then.

BTW, I have responded directly to some of the reviews, but I wanted to send out an overall thank you to everyone whos has read this and especially those of you who have provided feedback.

Quick additional note, this is not the non-con chapter. I will put a specific warning on that one. Some of the feedback has said that they felt this chapter contained pieces that were a bit rough. Yes, there are some elements of Dom/sub but nothing extreme. If it sqeeks you, I apologize.

Italics imply flashbacks.
The next time Logan woke, the early grey light of dawn was streaming through the gaps in the cheap hotel curtains. The new day found him with his nose buried in soft chestnut curls, his hands molded to soft breasts, and his cock stiff and hard. Waking up with an erection was a standard morning occurrence for Logan. Depending on how he felt on any given morning, he would either satisfy himself before getting out of bed or simply ignore it and start his day. On the rare occasion when he woke up in bed with someone; Logan would take the opportunity indulge himself in one of his favorite things.

If anyone had ever asked ‘the Wolverine’ to name the top ten things he enjoyed the most about sex, a blowjob first thing in the morning would definitely be on the list. Another favorite morning activity found somewhere higher in priority in Logan’s top ten list would be bringing a woman off with his mouth, hopefully in reciprocation for said blowjob.

A blowjob certainly did great things for keeping his general tension and frustration levels down but going down on a woman, especially first thing in the morning after having just come in her mouth, made Logan feel fucking invincible - like he could take on the world and win. With amusement Logan thought that if he could just have a blowjob and go down on a woman before every X-men mission, the Brotherhood and the FOH wouldn’t know what hit them.

The thought of the X-men brought to mind an image of Jean and thoughts of Jean led Logan back to what he had done last night. Last night had changed everything for Logan. There would be no more mornings waking up alone in a cold empty bed with a raging hard-on that would go unsatisfied except by his fist. Unfilled fantasies of Jean might still haunt his dreams but now Logan possessed this luscious pliable girl. Every morning he would wake wrapped around her body. She would be there to take care of his raging hard on and in turn he would take care of her. The thought was enough to make him want to purr.

Even though Logan had come three times in the last twelve hours, his cock was straining to do so again and more importantly, to do it again with the woman-girl currently asleep in his arms. Logan considered the thought that ran through his head when he had first touched her breast. Looking at her now confirmed his impression from when his touched her tits the first time - with just a little more weight on her, she could have a fuckin’ fantastic body - even better than Jean’s. His eyes travelled her slight curves mentally filling out dips and hollows that a few weeks worth of good food and a little TLC would set to rights.

All of sudden Logan’s brain tickled his vision with an image of a woman, her curves well defined but hidden by a dressing screen from the turn of the century. Marie could have that figure – big breasts, round butt, curvy thighs. She just needed a little more weight and a little more food. If she got that, she would be sex on a stick.

By claiming Marie as he had, and would continue to, Logan believed it was his job to provide for her. Logan took excellent care of everything that was his. Marie was his now so it was logical that he would take care of her to the best of his abilities. He was responsible for making her look as good as she could. Logan smiled at the thought of Marie’s ongoing care and education, how she would change and grow into everything he wanted and needed. He would enjoy every minute of it. But right now, it was high time he introduced Marie to their new morning ritual. Humm, how best to wake her up?



Arousal was building as sleep was receding. Marie struggled out of her deep slumber to the new sensation of a warm tongue flicking across one of her breasts and soft fingers coaxing hardness from the opposite nipple. A moan escaped her lips. Not fully recalling where she was, Marie immediately clenched her teeth to stifle the sound. She had learned being quiet was always better. Quickly her mind supplied her with the information of where she was and who it was nipping at her breasts.

Much like last night, Marie wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do, how she should move, what noise to make – if any. She didn’t know what kind of response Logan wanted from her. His directness last night, when he had woken up to her pleasuring herself using his body, had both comforted and frightened her. The comfort came with learning that if she complied with his demands it made him satisfied and therefore he wouldn’t hurt her. Her fright was the flip of the coin – she wasn’t totally comfortable with the idea she could or would do everything he expected of her. He could still hurt her though, just because he wanted to. The bite Marie knew was different. It wasn’t about compliance or following his directions, it had been about sex. His biting of her neck and her enjoyment of the pain it caused still confused her.

A firmer lick wrenched another moan from her. Marie opened her eyes to find Logan staring at her. She hadn’t been able to see him clearly last night in the middle of the night when he had pinned her to the bed and made her agree to the rules before he would allowed her to climax. Looking at him now, Marie was glad the room had been bathed in darkness. Looking at him now, his eyes were deep hazel and deeply intense. Marie could feel herself wanting to drop her gaze in deference as he focused all of his attention on her. Even as naive as she was when she agreed to give him anything and maybe still was even after all she had experienced in the last twelve hours, Marie was fully aware of what had happened between last night. When Logan had taken her their second time together, he had demanded the surrender of her will in much the same way he had demanded the surrender of her body during their first time. Marie had given in after some coaxing but she wouldn’t have stood a chance if she had really been able to see him. His countenance was too powerful and his stare too much for her to resist.

Now Marie found herself staring into the hazel eyes of the man who had claimed her, who wanted much more than she had been ready to willingly give when she said ‘anything’. Yes, she had agreed to ‘everything’ but she still wasn’t sure what that meant or if she could willingly give it. She didn’t trust him to take care of her, keep her safe; no one else had ever kept that promise - despite how much they said they would.

A part of Marie wanted so much to believe this rough demanding man would do as he had said when he told her his name after he had fucked her the first time. Logan had said he would feed her, clothe her, care for her and all she had to do was what he asked of her.

Did she believe him? Even if she did believe him, could she do that? Give herself to him…possibly for a long time? Was giving herself to him the price she had to pay to keep from going back out on the road alone? Could being with him, belonging to him, really be so awful that she would want to venture out to face the lewd truckers and the hitchhiking again? Did her fear of what Logan might do to her outweigh the possibility of the lab and captivity? Could she, for all intents and purposes, sell herself to him willingly thus giving herself to this man in exchange for her safety?

A pinch of her nipple broke her swirling thoughts; the tension produced by his fingers on her breasts caused her back to involuntarily arch. His finger nails felt trails of prickly shocks coursing throughout her breasts. She ground her teeth together to prevent the whine that was building at the back of her throat from escaping. What he was doing to her felt so good, his mouth was warm and wet on her breasts. His exploring fingers firm against her previously untouched flesh. Marie wanted to give in to the tantalizing sensations running through her body. She wanted to moan and cry out. Logan gave her what she needed – permission.

“Let it out, Marie. Don’t fight it. I always want to hear you. I like hearing you.” She whimpered, giving in and releasing a strangled cry as his hands traveled her body. “That’s it, just like earlier, baby.” Logan reared up on his knees, his hand coming to rest at the base on his impressive erection. “See what you do to me, little one?”


Watching the mid-morning light flood the ratty hotel room, Marie lay in bed naked post ‘morning ritual’. Marie considered where life had brought her while her fingers tangled in the hair of the equally naked man who had claimed ownership of her both verbally and physically - repeatedly. She could still taste him in her mouth. Giving him this morning’s blowjob, her second ever, hadn’t gone any easier than giving him the first one. It had been only slightly less frightening. As she thought back on it, the entirety of this morning’s encounter had surprised her. The entire encounter had been both scary and oddly comforting.

“Now c’mere, let’s put those luscious lips to use.” He pulled her up by her shoulders with one hand, bringing her face to his cock.

Immediately, Marie knew what he wanted. She licked her lips and closed her eyes. The first time he had put his cock in her mouth had been scary. She wasn’t sure if she could do it again. It was obviously something he liked, something he wanted - badly if his rigid posture and tense muscles were anything to go by. Marie knew she had to put his cock in her mouth. Marie tried to make her mouth open, tried to loosen her jaw. She couldn’t make herself perform either action. Instead she clenched her eyes shut and feeling herself starting to panic, she moved away.

“Marie, NO!” He moved faster than she thought he could. A forceful hand was at the back of her head in a flash. He pulled her back in between his legs and pushed her lips towards his cock. It was velvety soft and hot against her lips. Part of her wanted to lick it to see if it was as warm on her tongue. The rest of her was just too scared to think.

“I told you, girl, you’re gonna learn to suck me dry.” The sneer he wore let Marie know that he wasn’t joking about his expectations of her future abilities. He pressed his thumb against her chin and pushed downwards. “We are gonna do this every morin’. It’s the first part of our own little mornin’ ritual.” Marie heard the chuckle in his voice. She wondered how she was ever going to learn to do this every day and not freak out every time. She knew he wouldn’t hesitate to make her take him in her mouth by force. He wanted it too much for her to believe otherwise.

“Open up, Marie…NOW!” The tone of his voice was the one he had first used after she got out of the shower last night. She hoped putting ‘it’ in her mouth would please him, he seemed to need it. Still Marie hesitated. Somehow this was more degrading than having him come inside her. She felt more vulnerable this way.

“Marie,” He pulled her hair taught but didn’t continue speaking. She looked up into his eyes. They were boring into her. She realized he had been waiting for her to make eye contact. “What did you agree to? What did you offer me last night?” He tugged on her hair, punctuating the questions.

Marie knew what he meant. Standing freezing on the side of the road, she had willingly offered him anything. He had excused her of lying saying she wouldn’t go through with it. But she had – twice now. Just moments ago, she had been wondering if she could really do this, give herself to him – again. Willingly and completely. She knew she had to decide one way or the other and decide soon. Logan yanked her hair, still waiting for her to respond to him. She had to decide now.

Would he let her go if she said she wanted out? She had no idea. She wasn’t sure she trusted him to let her go. Did she want to try to leave was the bottom-line. With memories of being alone on the road and held prisoner in the lab running through her head, Marie knew what she was willing to do to not ever be there again. Swallowing down as much of her fear as she could, she decided that this, here with him, was better than the road.

“I…I offered you anything.” She tried to give him as determined of a glare as she could muster.

“And what are you gonna give me, Marie? What of you belongs to me now?” He eased his grip on her hair but his cock was still just mere inches from her face.

“Everything. All of me.” He gave her a smug smile; she couldn’t tell if it was one of triumph or pride.

“That’s damn right, little one. You are my good girl now.” Marie felt a small tug on her hair. “Better get used to havin’ my cock in your mouth, Marie.” His eyes were hard. “I mean it, Marie. I love gettin’ off this way and we’re gonna do this a lot.” He started moving his hand up and down the thick ridge of his hard cock, tracing the vein with his finger. His rate of breathing increased. Marie noticed the head was wet. Boldly, her curiosity overriding her fear, Marie brought a tentative finger up to circle the tip. Logan didn’t hide his reactions to Marie’s explorations.

“Aaaahhh, yeah baby. Touch it, if you want.” His body shuttered and his cock twitched as her fingers traced the ridges. “Explore all you want.” Marie realized the more she touched him, the more he reacted to her touch and the more desperate his need and want for her touch seemed to become. Marie brought her other hand up and ran her fingers over his balls. “Lick it, Marie, put it in your mouth, baby, suck me.”

The idea that anyone who knew about her mutation would want her to touch them sent a thrill through Marie. She knew if she was going to live up to the name she had chosen for herself - the Rogue, now was the time to do it. Shoring up her courage, Marie wrapped her hand all of the way around his girth as she licked the head and circled her tongue around the tip.

“Uggh, god damn, baby, that’s good.” The hand tangled in her hair yanked her head back as his hips thrust towards her lips. She could feel the coiled force in his body. His hips chasing the retreating path of her lips - wanting her to take all of him. Marie saw and felt his muscles tense. He was holding back, wanting to plunge into her mouth. Marie decided to give him what he wanted. She wrapped her lips around him and took in a few inches.

“That’s my good girl.” A hiss escaped as Marie took in a bit more of him. “You can take the rest, go on,” His fingers tightened in her hair both hurting and exciting her. “Do it, Marie.” His hips started to piston now, both of his hands buried in her hair. She closed her eyes and let him drive himself deep into her throat. She put her hands on his hips and tried to hang on. He was panting now.

She chanced a glance up at his face. Logan’s eyes were dark with something Marie had never seen before. The look didn’t make her want to stop. Ironically it thrilled her - made her want to see if she could make him get that look every time. She wondered if giving him that look would make her safer with him; make him take better care of her. With a hand still wrapped around his base, Marie pulled away so her lips hovered just above his harden flesh.

“Logan, do you like this?” The question was a mere whisper against the backdrop of heavy breathing coming from the man perched above her. She was hoping she was doing this right. His reactions seemed to say she was. As she felt and listened to Logan’s reactions, Marie realized taking him in her mouth like this gave her some small measure of power, some control of him. Maybe giving him a blowjob wasn’t as degrading as she had thought. Marie decided she might as well learn to do this right. She needed to gain as much knowledge, protection and support from him as she could.

“I told you last night, Marie; it’s all hard for you.” Wiggling towards him, splaying her legs open a little more so he had a clear view of all of her, Marie firmly cupped his balls with one hand and ran the nails of her other hand lightly along his shaft as she tongued at the moisture escaping the head. Logan groaned, his hips pivoting forward, seeking her lips. His hands tangled even deeper into her hair. She swallowed the head and ran her tongue along the underside.

As she touched him, Marie was working up the courage to ask the question his statement had triggered in her mind. Was she really the only one he got hard for? She might have been innocent and naïve about sex - up until last night at least, but she had never been stupid. Her daddy had even once called her cunning. Being on the road all those months had taught her if she wanted to survive she had to push her boundaries, even if she had finally gotten picked up by the wrong trucker.

The question she had in mind was a bit of a gamble and a bit of a test. If he was going to hurt her, it would be now. Marie was willing to risk it. She wanted to know where she was going to fit into his life. Was she the only one who he had this way? Were there others or was she the only one, maybe even a little special? She knew his reaction and answer to her question would tell her much.

“Is it only hard for me?” She quickly whispered her words against the slick length of him, nipping just slightly as she finished her statement. “Are there others, Logan?”




While Marie lay silent in the aftermath of their vigorous coupling, Logan relaxed, his nose buried in the curve of her breast. Marie seemed reasonably content, running her fingers through his hair. Logan relished in her soft attentions, while he considered what he had uncovered about her this morning. The thought of his discovery made him smile.

Marie was turning out to be a gem of a find. She was going to be stronger and better than he would have ever thought. His smile widened at the notion he had complete control over her. She still had some things to learn about the ins and outs of passion and who was in charge, but overall he was very happy with her. He was damn glad he was going to be the one to teach her all there was to know about sex, lovemaking and belonging to someone.

Marie had overtly challenged him by asking if she was the only one he got hard for. It had been a very pleasant surprise. Seeing the display of her inter-steel had been an unexpected thrill. It made him hot as hell. Bending her inter-steel to his will had made him come like a runaway freight train. He hadn’t been this excited by a woman in years; even Jean had never turned him on as much as the sight of the woman-girl now lying in his bed did.

Logan looked into the eyes of the girl spread eagle under him with her lips pressed against his dick. He knew her question wasn’t true defiance so much as a test. She wanted to know how he well he would care for her - exclusivity was a sure sign of value. The notion that he hadn’t completely broken her yet rousted the beast within him, forcing the Wolverine to sit up and take notice. Her attempt at a display of defiance meant that under all the dirt, desperation, and hunger lived a young woman with a sense of self stronger than all the shitiness life had dealt her. Maybe she was even strong enough deal with him - all of him, even the darkest parts.

But right now, Marie needed to learn her place in this pack…his pack. She had consented to be his, consented to do what he said, he would make sure she believed he was the dominant one. He was the one who called the shots, not her. Logan tightened a hand in her hair and yanked hard. A yelp escaped her. He thrust his cock in her mouth to the hilt. Marie wiggled against him, whines coming from her month as she gagged but he held her firmly until he felt her jaw relax and her body calm. Letting out a snarl at the overwhelming sensation of her deep-throating him, Logan luxuriated in the feeling of his complete domination.

“Now listen here, girl.” His voice was hard, almost cruel. He bent forward getting his face as close to hers as his body would allow and still remain fully in her mouth. His face contorted into a snarl and his eyes were alight with fury.

“Who comes into my God damn bed is my fuckin’ decision.” His voice was as hard as his cock. Pulling himself out slowly a few inches, he yanked her hair again and waited for her to look him in the eye, only to roughly push his cock back down her throat when her eyes met his.

“I’ll get hard and fuck whomever I damn well please.” He held her head tightly to his cock much like he had done the night before, allowing her no movement and very little space to breathe. He could see her hands fisting in the sheets, her body still struggling in his hold.

“You’re mine, Marie…” As he spoke, he used his hands buried in her hair to establish a slow but deep rhythm, bringing the extra sensitive tip of his cock to her teeth and then pushing back in to the hilt. “And because you belong to me…You’ll do as I say…whatever I say…with whomever I fuckin’ say. If I want you to fuck some guy or suck on some woman’s tits, you’ll do it. Those are the rules, remember?” Marie started to struggle in earnest again, but he held her firm. He had scared her again and that was good. It meant she was listening and believed him.

Logan was pretty sure Hell would have to freeze over and he would have to be five times dead before he would ever even consider letting another man, or woman, put their hands on Marie but she didn’t need to know that now…at least not at this moment. She had to willingly embrace his complete control of her life. And that started with her lips wrapped around his cock every morning.




Thinking back on it now, Marie realized she should have asked her question differently and reacted differently when Logan pushed himself fully into her mouth. She hadn’t counted on such a domineering and forceful response. She had been truly scared of him then. Some of the things he said - like sharing her with someone else, frightened her more than anything he had made her do or had said to her so far.

Fighting the repeated invasion of her mouth; Marie again started to squirm and gag. She couldn’t quite comfortably take all of him. Her panic jumped up a notch as he sped up the pace of his thrusts. Logan seemed to recognize her panic and slowed his movements. The majority of his pulsing cock was still in her mouth but he wasn’t pressed into the hilt. Logan held her still for a few moments. As she started to calm, he brought a finger around to trace the line of her jaw while he whispered in a soothing voice.

“Calm down, Marie. It will all be better if you just relax. You might even learn to like it.” Realizing this was only going to get worse if she continued to struggle against him, Marie put her faith in what he said about learning to like it as being true and gave in. She wrapped her hands behind his thighs for leverage, unlocked her jaw and started sucking. Repeating to herself that she had offered him anything then agreed to everything, Marie tried to do as he said and relax. With a litany of images spurned on by the possibilities of what leaving him might mean –certainly the road and possibly a return trip to the lab running through the back of her mind, Marie tried to let go of her fears and please him. She hoped she was actually doing it right, he had complemented her earlier but she hadn’t tried to take him all before.

“Ahh, yeess, that’s my very good girl.” Logan’s hips twitched and he began to stroke her hair rather than pull. Marie continued to suck and stroke him, listening as her movements forced reactions from the man above her. He moaned and groaned when she swallowed around him. Hisses and growls escaped him when she traced the contours of his cock with her tongue. She felt his body tense then still. She thought and hoped that maybe he was close to coming and it would be over soon. Her hopes were thwarted when Logan pulled her hair kept her from moving.

“Now where were we, Marie?” She was surprised he remembered what he had been telling her a few moments ago through the haze of stimulation she was now causing him. Marie continued to move her mouth hoping she could distract him. He groaned as she sucked harder, moving her fingers up and down his shaft. She swirled her tongue along the underside of his thick cock. He gripped her shoulder with one hand as his body started to shudder with sensation. Marie looked up to find his eyes locked on where they were jointed, it was almost as if he was holding back, waiting her to look at his face.

“Remindin’ ya of the rules, Marie, that’s where we were, weren’t we?” She must have been wrong; maybe he hadn’t been as close to losing it as she thought. He seemed to be gaining more than a little control over himself. “You’re mine; you’ll do as I say, whatever I say, when I say it, with whomever I say.” His breathing was becoming thready as she swirled her tongue around his tip. “And how I tell you to. Isn’t that right, Marie?” Her teeth accidentally scrapped along the thick vein.

“Argh, god damn baby, you’re a fuckin’ natural at this.” He pulled out so only the head was between her lips. Using his hands in her hair, Logan tilted her face up, his cock still cradled between her lips.

“You’re gonna get me off like this every mornin’, understand?” Her eyes shot up to his. “Understand, Marie?” The nod of her head was followed up by a sharp buck of his hips, his cock sliding in deep, only for him to slowly withdrawal until the tip of his cock was again held between her lips. Marie couldn’t deny a part of her was thrilled and excited by his display of power over her. He was one hundred percent focused on her and what she was doing.

“And I am gonna do whatever I goddamn please to you because I can. Understand?” He was holding her still when she realized he wanted an answer. She nodded and he continued. “But I won’t be cruel unless you defy me or you try to run.” She desperately wanted to believe him, that he wouldn’t be cruel to her, that she could trust him – fully. “You’ll do as I say, Marie, won’t you? You want to be my good girl, don’t you?” She wasn’t sure what being his good girl meant but…again she nodded her ascent.

“That’s my good girl; now finish me off, baby.” His hands remained in her hair but him relaxed them, guiding the movements of her head rather than forcing them. She took in as much of him as she could, working her tongue against his straining flesh. She could hear his breath coming in short rasps.

“Jesus H Christ! That sweet mouth of yours makes me want to come.” Marie could feel his thighs starting to vibrate. Her hands wandered up the sculpted muscles of his ass and lower back. She wondered if there was a spot on his back like hers - that would make him shutter. Instinctively she lightly ran her finger tips up the base of his spine. Her other hand followed a path along his arm that was braced on her shoulder.

Unbeknownst to Marie, her fingers were shadowing the path of his claws down Logan’s forearm to his knuckles. She squeezed his hand when she reached his fingers. Logan’s entire body tensed in that moment and he erupted deep into her mouth.

“Arrgghh, FUCK!!!!!!” Logan roared as he pumped frantically into her mouth.




With his face still cushioned against her breast Logan could hear Marie’s heart rate speed up. He wondered if she was remembering this morning. The fact she had innocently traced the path of his claws with her tender touch had caused his orgasm to hit him like a four by four to the back of the head.

Feeling rakish, Logan decided even if she wasn’t reminiscing, he was going to help remind her of both the rules as well as how he could make her feel. He shifted so he could nibble, kiss and lick the space where her neck joined her shoulders. His tongue pressed his bite mark on her neck extracting a deep moan from her. Marie’s hands moved from his hair to his broad back tracing the thick muscles she found there. Sampling the salty sweet taste of the sweat on her skin, Logan thought back on his favorite part of this morning.

Tenderly caressing her hair as she swallowed around him, the aftershocks causing his hips to thrust and his body to shiver, Logan recovered from one of the best sexual experiences of his life. He didn’t think he had ever seen anything as erotic as this young girl subjugated in front of him. Logan didn’t think he had ever wanted to come in a woman’s mouth more than he had just now. Denying his own satisfaction while he reiterated the rules to Marie had made his own orgasm a hundred times more intense when he finally let go. Wondering whether the same would hold true for her, Logan pushed her down to the bed gently, whispering sweet murmurings into her ear. He felt her startle in surprise when he kissed her.

The taste of him on her lips turned his mild tender kiss into one of escalation. Logan couldn’t wait to lick her to completion again. He had loved tasting her as she unwillingly exploded against his lips and tongue their first time together while he wrenched her initial orgasm from her.

Releasing her mouth, Logan looked at Marie once more. Damn she was young, but he had claimed her and she hadn’t disappointed him in the least. Once again he pushed his honor to the back of his mind. The animal in him happily helped him lock his honor away in a very small box.

He nuzzled her ear, flicking his tongue against the sensitive lobe. His mind was recording her reactions to his ministrations, remembering what made her moan, what made her whimper, what made her scream. The scent of her hair and skin was intoxicating enough to cause his body to start to stir again.

“You’re gettin’ so damn good at that, baby. Now, let me show you the other part of our little mornin’ ritual.” Moving too quickly for her to protest, he spread her legs wide, pinned her knees down with his thighs and ran a finger through her folds. In awe at what he had found, Logan smiled and spoke in a low whisper.

“I fuckin’ love that having your lips wrapped around my dick makes you wet, little one. Do you know how special this makes you, baby?” She shook her head no. Logan bent forward and planted a kiss just above her clit. “It makes you very damn special and my very very good girl.” With his head hovering just above her body, Logan ran his hands up her inner thighs, caressing her sensitive skin, and leaning his face towards her apex.

“Just fuckin’ beautiful…so sweet…you smell sooo good, baby.” Logan drank in her scent. His eyes traveled up her body to her face. Her white skin tinted in scarlet. Marie turned her head to the side, attempting to bury it in the pillow. She was blushing while trying to hide from him.

“Don’t be embarrassed, baby. You’re beautiful. Prettiest thing I have seen in what seems like forever.” As he said it, Logan knew it was true. He hadn’t realized it until that moment. Marie, here with him now - the way she was spread out before him, really was one of the most beautiful sights he had ever laid eyes on. She blinked and looked away, seemingly ignoring his comment.

“Want me to turn over on my stomach?” There was a quiet plea couched in her question. Logan heard the words but missed the meaning.

“Na, I want to see you, baby,” A Cheshire cat grin spread over his face. “Besides I want you to see me.” Hovering just over her folds while watching the blush spread across her body was making Logan randy and almost playful. She had been so so good from him, tried so hard for him, had worked so hard to please him. He wanted to give her a little reward by making her feel good. He bent down, forging a wide trail through her folds with the flat of his tongue.

“Logan, it…it is…it is kind of embarrassing.” Marie’s voice was quiet and she was holding her body stiffly. Logan decided her reaction just would not do. Similar to the biting aspect of their sexual relationship, Logan taking his taste of her was another activity he was determined to teach her the joys of. He crawled up her body like the predator he was. Licking her neck and lips with his tongue; he kissed her, tasting the heady combination of the two of them mixed together.

“Nah-ah, baby. Tasting you is one of the best things ever.” He smiled as he spoke. Logan watched her eyes dart back and forth. He moved his upper body against hers, the course hair of his chest stimulating her nipples. She tilted her head back and let out a whimper. He started kissing and licking his way down her neck, collarbone and torso. His fingers traced her folds, leisurely spreading the growing wetness. His thumb circled her clit as a finger dipped inside her. She moaned at the sensations but her body still held an underlying tension.

“Relax and enjoy, little one.” Logan kept his voice soft but stern. Watching her as he moved down her body, Logan decided he didn’t want to be overly domineering with her this time if he could help it. He had completely controlled every one of her actions and reactions during both of their previous encounters - last night and then again just now when she had given him head. He wanted to be more playful with her during this and make the entire encounter be more about her. He was still going to be the one in control but he wanted her to experience the lighter side of being in bed with him.

“I told you, my beautiful girl, I am gonna take care of you like this every mornin’.” He almost whispered, his voice was so soft. “You’re gonna show me how beautiful you are by comin’ for me every damn time and I am gonna love every fucking minute of it.” As his mouth reached the apex of her thighs, he slid a second finger inside her wet lips. Marie noticeably tensed.

“Sore, pretty one?” Still wanting to be soft with her, Logan took note of her position on the bed. She was hiding the side of her face in the pillow; her upper torso twisted half over. Logan stopped moving and pressed his thumb to her clit, slipping his fingers out of her pussy. Obviously, being less domineering wasn’t going to work. She was avoiding him and hiding from him.

“Marie, no hidin’ from me.” His voice was stern. “I want you to tell me if you are sore or if I’m doin’ somethin’ you don’t like.” He waited for her to look at him before continuing to speak. He was met by watery eyes. “I may not stop doin’ it, but I, at least, want to know if it is somethin’ you don’t like.” Logan knew he needed to abdicate this small bit of power to her and allow her to say what she did and didn’t like. However, there were some things she was just going to have to learn to like – the blowjobs for instance. Although if her body’s reactions to giving him head were anything to go by - she had been very wet both times; she would eventually enjoy giving those just fine. Marie sat up on her elbows and squinted at him with a look of displeasure.

“If you follow the rules, Marie, I ain’t gonna hurt you on purpose.” Logan knew he would probably never actually hurt her on purpose but the trust that she wouldn’t run or double cross him wasn’t there yet. Until they trusted each other Logan was okay with a few veiled threats. “If you are sore, you have to tell me.” She didn’t smell like she was in pain. Logan was pretty sure he would recognize it if she was. That didn’t mean she wasn’t uncomfortable or stiff. Logan nudged her clit with his thumb pushing her into giving him an answer.

“Is that a rule? That I have to tell you what I don’t like?” Logan smiled at the reemergence of her boldness despite the pressure he was applying to her body via his fingers on her clit and on her will via his position looming above her. She still wasn’t completely broken even if he was sure she was 100% his. Logan wasn’t quite sure where this display of defiance as coming from but he decided he liked her this way – to a point.

“The no hiddin’ is a rule, yeah. The other, it can be if you want, Marie. If you need it to be. If it is a rule you gotta do it every time. Do you need it to be a rule, Marie?” He circled his thumb against her clit, using the buildup of touch to extract her compliance.

She shrugged a shoulder, looking at him with a hint of both mistrust and suspicion that skirted around her arousal. She was fighting her body’s reactions to him, her hands fisting in the sheets, her large muscle groups stiff with tension. Something in Marie’s attitude towards him had shifted and Logan didn’t think he liked it. It seemed like she was pissed at him and there was no reason for her to be – other than the obvious, but if she was going to buck his claim on her she would have done it before now. No, something else was wrong. It was time to find out what the fuck was going on and put a stop to it.

“Don’t placate or lie to me, Marie.” Logan looked her dead in the eye as he pressed on her clit just that much more and trailed his other fingers through her curls. “You’re mine, Marie. I will know if you lie to me and I’m not gonna put up with that kind of shit. You’re MINE, don’t forget it.” He thrust his fingers into her with force, curling them and zeroing in on just the right spot. Her mind was losing the fight with her body, he could feel it. She moaned, tangling her hands further into the sheets, biting her lower lip and moving her hips against his hand. He knew the pressure was arousing her. It was wiping away some of her defiance, which was his intention after all. She apparently still needed to be reminded of who was in control.

“Not…lying, don’t…know.” She was breathing hard at the sensations he was producing in her. Logan chuckled at her uncertainty.

“Alright, then it’s a rule, baby, you will tell me what you don’t like, all the time, understand?” She nodded and squirmed against his fingers, some of the tension leaving her body. “Now back to my question. Are you sore?”

“I don’t know, maybe…yeah, I guess…but…don’t…how…” The thumb of his free hand flicked against a nipple just at that moment. “Please Looooggaann.” Smiling at her incoherent answer, her jumbled speech and her pleading, Logan circled her belly button with his lips. One of her hands gripped the wrist of the hand he had splayed across her breasts and he stilled his movements.


As he lazily traced the veins on her neck with his tongue, gently pulling on her collar with his teeth, Logan thought back on Marie’s earlier reactions. He decided he didn’t know if he would have caught on to what was truly upsetting her unless he had known exactly what to look for. It didn’t help that her body’s reactions to his ministrations had distracted him from his purpose of finding out what was upsetting her. Again Logan chastised himself at not taking better care of her, for not first seeing to his responsibilities where she was concerned by keeping his focus. He would have to remember that although she may not be able to hide her physical reactions from him, she was better than he suspected at hiding her emotional ones.

“Shh, baby. Relax.” She whimpered his name, her fingers digging into his wrist. “I’ll make it all better. I will give you what you need.” Logan took her pleading as the signal to continue. Working her in a slow rhythm with his fingers, his other hand moved to trace the contours of her thigh, he wanted her climax to build gradually allowing her to relax and enjoy his attentions; all the while allowing him to relish in her rich scent and taste. It was the best of both worlds in his mind.

Logan’s tongue navigated the hollows of her hips. Once again he thought of the need for a few more pounds on her frame and how fuckin’ fantastic she would be then. He muttered words like beautiful and stunning into her skin. From her hips, his tongue traveled the path of her curves down to her clit.

One of his hands wandered down her thigh to circle the soft skin on the back of her knee. His other hand left her heat while he brought his head up. He wanted Marie to witness him licking her juices off his fingers. It was that moment was when he noticed her tears.

Marie hadn’t openly cried before this. The sight of such blatant tears immediately put Logan on alert. He was confused and concerned. He didn’t understand how the tender, giving approach he was undertaking now could have caused her to cry, especially when everything else before this she had withstood with dry eyes. Logan tried to make his voice easy and calm, hoping to soothe her. Using the voice he employed when talking to young mutants on X-men rescue missions, he spoke.

“Why are you cryin’, Marie?” He slowly moved up her body, not wanting to startle her and make the crying worse. “Are you hurt?” Was he wrong? Had he hurt her? “Does it not feel good?” She took a breath to try and speak. Her tears had increased but she answered his question.

“It does, but…”

“But what little one?” His voice was a mere whisper now, brushed against her skin. He had finished his journey and arrived level with her face. He brought a finger up to chase her tears away, his other hand coming to rest on her hip, and shifting her body toward his.

“I don’t…” She huffed. “Don’t think…I just wish…” She was obviously flustered about something. Logan shhed her, speaking in hushed tones, persuading her to relax and slow down. Marie took a deep breath but her words only heralded more tears.

“I…I just…just wish that you wouldn’t lie to me, Logan.” The flow of tears continued to speed up as she briefly caught his eyes. She was almost successfully holding her sobs back. She tried to roll away from him, hide her face but Logan had her torso cradled against his, effectively pinning her against his body.

Logan was honestly confused. What lie was she talking about? He had obfuscated – heavily – and omitted huge amounts of information about himself but he hadn’t lied to her directly. Sure he hadn’t told her everything about who and what he was, but how could she have figured that out all of a sudden? Where had this come from?

Gathering her into his arms and rolling the two of them over so she was sprawled on top of him, Logan pulled her close. Cupping her face with his hand, Logan tried to remain tender and have an open expression. He was gambling she could see his honest confusion. He spoke to her in a mellifluous voice, willing her to hear his concern.

“Marie, I haven’t. I haven’t lied to you and I won’t.” Logan hadn’t intended to add the won’t part. It had just slipped out. Now it was Marie’s turn to appear confused, hurt and a little angry. She shook her head, trying to wiggle out of his arms. Logan only held her tighter to him, rolling them both back over so she was half under his heavier body. Her crying had escalated into sobs as she balled up her fists and tried to pummel his chest.

Logan shifted his considerable weight so he was on top of her fully, grabbing both of her wrists and pinning them above her head with one of his hands. He pressed his heavy body into the bed, pushing her deep into the mattress. He had no idea where her display of teenaged drama was coming from but it was going to stop right this fucking minute. With his free hand, Logan grabbed her collar and tugged.

“Marie! God. Damn. It. Stop. This! I. Haven’t. Fuckin’. Lied. To. You!” His face was mere inches from hers. He didn’t need to raise his voice to get his point across; his clipped tone and clenched jaw combined with the physical force he was exerting on her small frame were enough to cause her to stop struggling.

Tears ran thick down her face. Her cheeks were red and puffy. She couldn’t breathe through her noise. Her eyes were shut tight. Logan didn’t know if she was trying to get herself under control or if he should be bracing for another dramatic display of tears and attacks.

“Than…than how can you say I am beautiful – the prettiest and say you haven’t lied?” Her voice was small but bitter. She was completely serious. Her eyes were still closed so she was unable to see Logan’s smirk. His mind reeled and rejoiced all at the same time. Could her disbelief in her own beauty be what had caused all of this anxiety? Could it be that simple? How could she not know she was gorgeous? Had she not looked in a mirror? Did she not believe that he really did get incredibly hard for her?

“Because you’re beautiful and pretty, little one, gorgeous even.” Logan spoke in a soft voice, easing his grip on her wrists and shifting his body so he wasn’t pressed so tightly against her. His hand that had been tugging on her suppression collar traveled to her face in an attempt to wipe away the torrent of tears.

“But…how? How can I be? I am a mutant.” Her eyes opened now. Logan could see she was truly hurt and confused. She believed that her mutantcy made her ugly. Logan knew her thinking wasn’t unusual but part of him raged against a society that would cause a creature such as this to believe or even entertain the idea she wasn’t beautiful. The other part of him was relieved her tears were only caused by her false beliefs. They were something he had the power to fix. He was more than willing to start correcting her misconceptions right now. Logan relaxed his body; he wanted to be soft with her while he soothed her fears and straightened out her misconceptions.

“Trust me, baby.” Whispering against her lips, he looked straight into her eyes. “You can be a mutant and be beautiful.” Marie shook her head no, Logan nodded back yes. “I have seen a few mutants in my time that were absolutely phenomenal.” Logan’s mind secured the rest of the thought – ‘When I am done with you, you’re gonna be one of them, baby, I promise. You’re mine and I only have the best.’

“How did you know?” Logan’s brow furrowed as he pulled his face away from hers a few inches. His face must have showed his cluelessness at her question because she continued. “How…how did you know they were mutants?” Logan didn’t want to tell her the reason he knew gorgeous women who were mutants was because many of them were his colleagues and friends at a school for mutants. The topic of the mansion was one for another day. Besides he still had the pleasurable job of making her come before they could get out of bed, so he decided it was time to lighten the mood a little.

“Well, the tail on one of them was a pretty good indicator.” Logan smirked in spite of himself. “Damn, she was a hottie.”

The expression on Marie’s face was priceless. Logan let out a laugh and captured her lips. He just had to kiss her at that moment. She was so sweet and having her was going to be so much fun. Ending the kiss, he pulled just far enough away to see her face. He wanted to see her entire demeanor, make sure she believed him, at least a little. She didn’t quite look convinced that what he said was true - whether it was about her own beauty or that he would think a woman with a tail was a hottie, Logan wasn’t sure. He knew he only cared about what Marie thought of herself and what she believed he thought of her.

“Marie, if nothing else you’re beautiful ‘cause I say you are.” He knew this wasn’t the right way to convince her but she was his and as his, she would believe the sky was green if he told her it was. This case was easier, of course, because it was true, she was pretty. Then again the look on her face told him he would have more success telling her the sky was green. He grabbed her by the shoulders, wanting to shake her but trying not to brutal to her either. Logan consciously lowered the register of his voice, he words bitten out as a mix of growl and order. “Because. I. Say. So. Marie. Understand?”

“But Logan, everyone…” He could feel himself getting exasperated now. This was supposed to be about their morning rituals and more specifically her pleasure. Logan took a breath, closed his eyes and reminded himself this was also about taking care of her. She was his responsibility now, in all things, including her self-esteem. He would put her in front of a mirror and make her watch herself come if he couldn’t convince her any other way. No one could see that sight and not call her gorgeous. He would make her see what he saw, one way or the other. He opened his eyes and stared straight into her as he spoke.

“MARIE! Do you understand that you are beautiful or not?” His tone was harsh. He really could not fathom why she didn’t see how pretty she was. Even under the grime of the road he had noticed her natural allure. Marie nodded her head, her reluctance obvious to Logan.

“Okay, Logan…because you say so.” Her voice was unsuccessful at hiding the fact she had just acquiesced rather than actually being convinced herself. Shaking his head, Logan decided it was time to make her feel beautiful even if she didn’t quite believe she looked it.

“Damn right because I say so.” Logan knew his voice was contemptuousness. He was partially pissed he hadn’t been entirely successful, but there was time. He caressed her cheek and released the tension from his large muscle groups that had built up from being forceful with her. “And because it’s true, little one. You’re gorgeous. Now, just let me show you.”

His fingers gently returned to her folds, seeking her velvet heat. She tensed as he explored her. Logan gave Marie hard stare that carried a message of required compliance. Her passion had subsided some but that just meant Logan got to spend more time tasting her and bathing in her scent. After one slow and wet kiss to her sweet mouth, his lips and tongue were trailing the curves of her body on the way down to her clit. Logan could feel her trying to relax. She really was attempting to be good for him. He smiled. Wrapping his arms around her thighs, Logan tilted her pelvis allowing him to feast on her fully. A wet wide lick had her wiggling in his grip.

This time her squirming was more out of pleasure than angst. Logan let his hands dance up to her breasts, tweaking her nipples while he circled her clit with his tongue. She whimpered and twisted, wrapping her hands in the sheets. Logan smiled against her lusciously warm skin. She reminded him of fruit – fleshy, juicy, sweet, and providing him with the sustenance he craved. The thought of her juices running down his chin while he feasted on her spurred him to redouble his efforts.

Bringing a hand down her body, his tongue flicked her clit as his fingers traced her folds. Logan kept his tongue a touch too light and his fingers a hair’s breath away from where she most wanted them - needed them. Marie moaned and arched her back, her hips rocking toward him. He knew he was teasing her. He wanted to take his time with her. He wanted to bathe in her essence. He lapped at her channel as she tipped her hips further towards him. His tongue delved deep, coating his taste buds with the sugary tang of her. Lightly she ran her fingers through his hair as he yanked sensations out of her. Logan made a note that she was still unsure when and how to touch him. He would have to remedy that later.

As he nipped and licked with his tongue and teeth, wringing as many moans and whimpers out of her as he could, Logan’s hands made patterns in the hallow of her hipbones. She shivered against the touch of his fingers. Her skin seemed hypersensitive to his touch. Absently, Logan wondered if it was her mutation that caused the heightened sensations or if he was just that good. Deciding he really didn’t care which one it was but betting on the latter, Logan tickled her sides as his lips captured her clit, sucking hard.

Marie laughed and yelped at the same time. The surprise of Logan’s playful tickling touch on her skin coinciding with the quick scrape of his teeth to her clit had her coming - hard. He growled as her juices bathed his face and lapped up her sweet spicy taste with his broad tongue. He slipped a finger inside her and she crested again.

Logan hadn’t expected her to come so quickly - and without permission but he would concern himself with that later. Right now he would simply bask in her taste and the tremors of aftershock rippling through her. Damn she tasted good! Awaking up was going to be Logan’s new favorite time of the day. Logan reared up, her essence glistening on his own lips and mutton chops. Dropping down to kiss her mouth, he gave her a taste of herself as he plundered her mouth, only breaking off when she needed to breathe. Logan collapsed against her chest, giving her left breast one last swipe of his tongue.


The brush of her fingers against the hard plains of his back brought Logan out of the dizzying fog the memory of tasting her cast over his brain. His nose was buried in her hair as the tip of his tongue licked the pulse point just behind her ear. Logan wondered if she was ready again. His hardening cock said he was.

“Marie?” Pushing up on his arms, he towered over her on all fours. Logan was trying to decide if he wanted to fuck her first or spend some quality time working her into a frenzy by sucking her tits.

“Mmmmmm?” Marie, lost in the leisurely ministrations he had been applying to her neck and shoulders, was looking up at him with hazy eyes. Logan couldn’t help but be struck by how relaxed she looked. Chuckling at this picture of joy below him, Logan came to a realization. Seeing this beautiful creature splayed out under him satiated, satisfied and belonging only to him might just make being ten times a bastard for taking her in the first place all worth it even if his honor never recovered. Fuck being the man women wanted to marry. He would take possessing this girl over that any day.

“You are beautiful, baby, and I’m damn glad you belong to me.” He tenderly rubbed their noses together as he spoke. Marie bit her lower lip and gave him a small shy nod. Logan wasn’t going to quibble over whether she was agreeing with one or both of his statements right now. Logan had more important things to do; he had decided her sweet raspberry tits needed to be in his mouth. Just as he started kissing his way down towards his goal, her stomach growled. Logan looked up from where he was nibbling on her collarbone just in time to see her blush.

“Hungry, baby?” She gave him a small smile.

“Yeah…I guess.” She was beat red now.

“Me too and I could stand to eat too.” She giggled as he captured one of her rapidly hardening nipples giving it a strong suck, followed by a very light bite. Marie arched her back, urging him to continue. Logan encouraged her to touch him by taking one of her hands and bringing it to his head hoping she would sink her hands into his thick hair. Marie did just what he wanted her to. Logan rewarded her with a nip on the swell of her breast. Just as Logan was considering ignoring her need for food in favor of his need to take her again, his own stomach rumbled in protest. Giving up on the idea of sex instead of breakfast, Logan rolled off Marie.

“Alright baby, instinct calls and it’s sayin’ it’s time for food. Let’s get something to eat. Why don’t you get in the shower and I will be right there.” He thought she might hesitate or ask him a question. The look on her face was one of contemplation but she didn’t. She just gave him a small nod.

“Okay, Logan.” Marie started to move and Logan held her arm. He had been watching her get up and the sight of her vertebra reminded him of how thin she was.

“Marie, when was the last time you got to eat regular?” She hesitated. Last night in the truck as she wolfed down his leftover hamburger, she had spoken of leaving her family and ending up in the lab but she hadn’t been terribly specific about just how long she had been on her own or how long she had been at the lab. “Marie, answer me.” His grip on her arm tightened slightly.

“Um, probably a couple weeks before I was picked up by the…” Instantly, Logan could tell she was having a hard time talking, the memories quickly becoming too much. He knew firsthand how monumentally difficult dealing with the experience of captivity was. Hoping her stay hadn’t been anything as horrific as his, Logan pulled her into his lap and tucked her head under his chin.

“How long ago was that, baby?” She curled into him, seeking a place to hide from the bad memories in his strong chest and solid arms.

“Four or five weeks, maybe…I’m not sure. They gave me a lot of drugs…I’m not sure how…” She huffed and shivered. Logan squeezed her tighter, warming her with his transferred body heat and caressing hands. Marie took a breath. “I’m not sure how long I was there…before…” Her voice, which had started off small, faded into nothing. Not surprised he smelled tears; Logan did what he thought he could do to comfort her.

“Shh, shh, little one, I’m taking care of you now, nothin’ like that will happen anymore.” She started to uncurl at his words, pulling away from him.

“But, Logan, how can you…what if they find me…what if…” Logan brought a finger to her lips and tenderly stopped her escape from his arms. None of her questions could be answered without telling her what kind of a badass he really was and by explaining the depth of security he could provide for her once she was inside the safe haven built and guarded by the X-men with Charles Xavier’s sphere of influence and massive amounts of money as the foundation.

“Relax, little one, don’t question, just know and trust me. You are mine and I protect what’s mine. That’s all you need to know right now.” Pulling his finger back, he planted a kiss on her lips. Rubbing her nose with his, he asked again. “Understand, Marie?” She looked at him for a moment, openly skeptical at what he had just said and asked of her. After searching his face for what seemed like hours but was only a few seconds, she nodded and started to get off his lap. Logan held her for just a moment more.

“Marie, there is one more rule.” She swallowed hard, bracing herself but continued to hold his eyes. “Anyone else takes care of you like this,” His eyes moving toward the bed to demonstrate their coupling. “Touches you like this,” He brought a hand up to cup her face, trailing it down to her breast, pinching a nipple then moving southward to her mound and slipping a finger inside her. “Or even thinks about you like this, without my permission,” Instinctively he raised his other hand to his chest like he would when popping the claws. He held his instinct to flash the claws in check – barely. “They die. Understood, Marie?”

“Yes, Logan, I understand. I am yours…I,” She dropped her head in submission. “I am pretty sure I know what that means.”

“Good girl.” He gave her nipple a quick lick and stroked her folds lightly with his finger. He pulled away before they both got carried away. Stopping now just meant he was going to fuck her hard, repeatedly, the moment they got back from breakfast. “Now go get in the shower, my good girl. I’ll be there in a minute. And don’t use all of the hot water.” He smiled at her as he playfully swatted her ass, kissed her lips sweetly and sent her off to get clean. For the third time since he picked her up, Logan felt a moment of contentment wash over him.