Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is chapter 5 with the promised return to smut. :) Thanks for the continued reviews and feedback. I have again cleaned up the grammer isssues pointed out in chapter 4 so thanks for that.

I am not entirely happy with how the POV shifts in this chapter so suggestions would be appreciated.

Enjoy!
Logan laid there for almost three hours holding Marie as she slept. There were times when she would whimper while trying to squirm away from him. Always pulling her back and pressing her tightly against his body, Logan would run his hands up and down her sides, hips and back while making purring noises in her ear. His touch and cooing calming her and Marie would drift back into a deeper sleep. Over the course of the morning, Logan listened to his stomach grumble – he still hadn’t eaten, while he learned how to track the patterns of Marie’s nightmares through the changes in her breathing and the increasing signs of her physical distress. Watching the minute hand on the hotel clock slowly move in circles, Logan came to a few conclusions about what they should do next.

With Marie by his side, Logan felt like he could return to the mansion and not go crazy over Jean. Even after this short amount of time, he was secure in his ownership and possession of the girl. She would stay his. Logan didn’t believe she would try to run. While fucking her for the first time, Logan had bound her to him through her own promise and sense of honor. Her continued submission to him proved him correct in that assumption. His conviction hadn’t wavered even after what happened this morning.

However, while in town waiting on the laundry Logan had decided now wasn’t the right time for Marie to make her début at the mansion. Finding her in the shower in a near catatonic state just solidified that decision for him. Her reactions to something as innocuous as the slamming of a door proved Marie needed time to adjust to her world with him as her provider and protector. After this morning’s dramatics by the both of them, Logan believed delaying their return the mansion for at least a few weeks was best.

Yesterday, when Logan found Marie in his trailer…Logan chuckled at the idea she hadn’t even been his twenty four hours yet. When he had found her stowed away in his trailer, he had been following the northern route of the underground fight circuit heading west. After this morning, the best thing Logan could figure for the two of them to do was to continue along the circuit for the next five weeks as it made its way towards its final tournament in Yellowknife scheduled for the end of June. The month or so together on the road would provide Logan with time enough to mold Marie and bond her even more firmly to him while also allowing Marie to gain some much needed physical weight and emotional assurance that he would indeed take care of her.

Logan only had two concerns about moving forward with this course of action. One, it meant staying here in this hotel two more nights rather than one. The circuit wasn’t due to move on until Tuesday. When the circuit did multiple nights in one location the bar organizers always made it worthwhile to the fighters. If the winner of the tournament fought both nights the pursue size doubled.

The biggest concern about staying put another couple of nights was being discovered or rather Marie being discovered. Logan wasn’t quite sure they were more than 200 miles away from the lab Marie had escaped from. Depending on how valuable the ‘Powers That Be’ running the lab had deemed her, traveling two hundred miles was a drop in the bucket compared to what They would go through to get her back. After all, They were still keeping an active eye out for an opportunity to reacquire him even after he had been free twelve years. Logan just always managed to see Them before They saw him – usually. It helped having Chuck’s assistance. ”Damn, that bitch Jean”, crossed Logan’s lips and a deep growl mumbled through his chest. Marie moved away from the vibration. Logan pulled her back to him, soothing her through soft sounds and touch.

As for staying here two more nights, Logan would just have to be extra vigilante and watch out for ‘lab types’ who might be asking questions about a young girl with brown hair. No one in this town had seen her yet. Keeping Marie in their hotel room instead of taking her to the fight bar or the diner would be a must; at least in this town, this close to where he picked her up. Logan would just have to trust her to stay in the room alone and not run while he fought. He was sure he could mention the risk of being seen by the wrong people and she would stay where he put her. Logan knew he was going to have to ask her for more details about her experience in captivity soon. He needed to know her story, not just to determine how valuable she was but also so he knew what to expect in her reactions. Maybe tomorrow but not tonight. He wanted tonight to be calm and quiet after the turbulence of this morning.

Logan’s second dilemma would come when they arrived in Yellowknife. The northern leg of the circuit ended at a bar called The Exile. The Exile was owned by an old self acclaimed bastard known as Jack. He was about the only human Logan trusted outside of the few who worked at the mansion. Jack knew what and who Logan was. Their relationship involved a lot of respect, a fair amount of sarcasm and a rather healthy dose of shit giving on both sides. Logan knew he and Marie wouldn’t be there ten minutes before Jack called Logan a “furry fuckin’ mutety”. Jack’s proclivity for being a smart ass and picking on everyone especially Logan meant Logan was going to have to tell Marie about all of it – his mutation, the claws, the lab, and probably the X-men, before they arrived at The Exile or risk her finding out accidentally from Jack.

Telling Marie much of anything about what or who he was wasn’t something Logan was really looking forward to. He sat through a good part of the afternoon holding and caressing Marie while his mind entertained fanciful illusions of how he might keep Marie in the dark until the last possible moment. He entertained the idea of waiting to explain everything to her until after they had walked in the grandiose front doors of the mansion and were greeted by Logan’s friend and world’s leading mutant’s right advocate Charles Xavier. Or until after she saw him teaching young mutants how to defend themselves against the evils of the world by putting them through their paces in the Danger Room. Or until after he had suited up for a mission in all his black leather super hero glory.

Logan knew these fantasies where all driven by the desire to demonstrate he could not only take care of her but that he was also caring for the next generation by teaching them the skills they would need to survive. Showing her he was willing to fight the good fight against a society that had treated them both as objects rather than as people was just another way of validating he would and could protect her. He wasn’t sure what was causing this desire to prove his own worth to Marie.

Logan didn’t like lying to himself when he could help it, he suspected all his anxiety boiled down to not wanting to divulge anything about himself until he had bonded Marie to him to such a great extent that she wouldn’t be pissed at him for lying to her. He had neglected to tell her so much about who he was when she had first asked in the truck there was no way he would come out looking good. He hadn’t wanted to trust her then just have her but still…

His little scenarios were juvenile and Logan knew it. The longer he waited to come clean with her, the bigger his lie of omission, the bigger the violation of her trust. Marie might belong to him but in Logan’s mind his possession of her didn’t negate the requirement of being honest with her. It made it more important. He just didn’t see how he could tell her now so early in their time together. She wasn’t ready to handle one more big thing.

“You are lying to yourself, bub, you aren’t ready to handle what will happen when she finds out. Got nothin’ to do with her.” As Logan’s voice travel through the room, Marie started to stir. He whispered for her to go back to sleep, stroked her naked arms and tucked the blanket more tightly around her.

Once Marie had settled down again, Logan considered the one good thing about returning to Yellowknife and hooking back up with Jack – direct access to his emergency stash of cash and any official paperwork they might need. In Yellowknife, he would be able to pick up everything they would require to disappear for a good long time. For whatever reason, Logan had a tickle at the back of his brain telling him he might need his extra money. Logan tried to always listen to his instincts so he would get the cash while he had the opportunity.

Logan had three good quality fake IDs and roughly fifteen thousand on him now. If he fought for five remaining weeks on the circuit he would gross about that. Living as he did didn’t cost Logan a lot. Although Marie would need clothes and shit, none of that would add up to more than he could handle spending.

He would need to arrange some IDs for Marie, however. Those would be expensive. Normally, Logan liked to only get one ID per maker but he would have to make an exception in this case. Logan didn’t want to closely expose Marie to very many people before getting to the mansion if he could help it. He would have to get her a few new IDs through Jack.

Logan contemplated the need that seemed to be plaguing him to get his money from Jack and get IDs arranged for Marie. IDs would be available through Xavier once they got to the mansion and Logan did have access to his regular accounts via any number of electronic methods. He didn’t understand why he was feeling the urge cover his ass so strongly until he shifted through his mind and connected what he was feeling with the turbulent memory of him and Hank picking up Jubilee. If he and Hank had had alternate IDs and accessible non-traceable cash, they wouldn’t have had to steal cars the entire way back to Westchester.

Having fake IDs and accessible but non-traceable cash was a guaranteed escape route. If things went horribly bad at the mansion, the money and IDs would provide the financial resources and the needed paperwork to get he and Marie the hell out of there quickly and without leaving a blazing wide financial or electronic trail behind them. Jack was the one man, besides Charles Xavier himself, who Logan trusted to help them get off the grid safely. Jack had been off the grid in plain sight when Logan met him.

“Fuck, its cold out here.” It was late, the fights were over. The bar was empty except for the biker dude who owned the place along with the two good looking waitresses who were helping him close up. The owner wasn’t getting much help from the waitresses at the moment as Logan had them both pressed against the side of the building just out of sight of the back door. The two girls had proposition Logan while he sat at the bar nursing a beer after the last fight. They had offered up themselves for the night but Logan would have to wait out back while they helped Jack, the owner, close up. Logan hadn’t said anything, just looking them both over top to bottom and raising an eyebrow.

Logan had formally taken them up on their offer by ambushing them when they brought out the night’s trash bags full of beer bottles. He currently had both women’s skirt up around their waists and was slipping his fingers into their pussies while the blonde, Cheryl, if he remembered their names correctly, sucked on his left nipple and Carol, a copper penny red head, whispered in his right ear.

“Don’t worry hunk, we will keep you warm.” Just as both Carol and Cheryl worked in tandem to free his belt buckle, Logan caught the smell of one of the night’s other combatants waft around the back of the bar. Logan only remembered the guy because the dude had been disqualified after getting caught with brass knuckles in the cage. Logan knew trouble when it showed up and the brass knuckle dude was trouble. Anyone who would try to cheat at a cage fight where there were few rules other than don’t do anything to get raided by the cops was trouble. Having the guy return and see Logan with the girls wouldn’t have bothered Logan at all; he wasn’t opposed to voyeurism, except that he smelled gun oil…fresh gun oil. He heard the click of a shot gun being cocked into place. The guy was obviously planning to get even for being thrown out tonight by robbing the bar. He was probably planning on coming in through the back since it was after closing.

Logan decided to play it cool and act like he hadn’t heard the guy. There was no way the guy could get close enough to the back door to get in without Logan or one of the girls seeing him. Logan gambled the dude wouldn’t just shoot them out right. He tried to keep the girls distracted hoping the would-be robber would either just give up for tonight or try getting in another way, buying Logan some time. Just as Logan had a plan to handle the guy formulated in his mind, one of the girls traced the tip of his cock with her finger.

“Urrgg, god damn, you two are little tigresses aren’t you?” Logan knew he could use their enthusiasm to keep them distracted. “Before you two get to play with my cock, I want to see your lips wrapped around each other’s tits.” Both Cheryl and Carol looked up at Logan coquettishly and then at each other. Logan hoped they hadn’t seen the man less than twenty yards behind them with the shotgun. As the girls exchanged smiles and dove for the other’s shirts he knew Cheryl and Carol were too engrossed in what they were doing to notice the would-be robber. Logan continued to work his fingers in the girls while stealthily monitoring their surroundings as brass knuckle dude slowly backed away returning around to the side of the building.

Logan let about a half minute pass before he left the two girls with the excuse of needing condoms from the truck. Telling them he would be back but that they needed to keep each other busy while he was gone and roughly replacing his fingers with theirs, Logan hoped the girls would stay safe by being too preoccupied to notice what was about to go down inside the bar until after it was all over.

Coming around the side of the building and slipping in through the front door which now sported a broken lock, Logan interrupted the brass knuckle guy mid robbery. Unfortunately there was more than just the dude with the brass knuckles, who happened to be facing away from Logan, while busily stuffing money from the counter into a bag. The shotgun lay within easy reach of the brass knuckled fighter. The second guy Logan also recognized from earlier in the night. The second guy had been betting on brass knuckle dude and was now holding a bowie knife to Jack’s throat while pushing Jack’s face and upper torso down into the top of the bar, effectively pinning him.

Logan, who had quietly slipped inside, was getting ready to pounce on brass knuckle dude when a third guy, who must have been hiding in the back room, leveled Logan to the ground with a crowbar strike to his head. Fortunately, the ambush of Logan had provided Jack with enough time to throw off the second robber and reach for the shotgun lying on the bar. With one blast from each barrel Jack killed the fighter and his knife toting buddy. The crowbar wielder made a run towards Jack just as Jack was reaching under the bar for his own gun. With crowbar in hand, the third robber fell forward and looked towards his legs only to find his foot separated from his shin by a very pissed off and bloody Wolverine.

The noise of the shotgun blast had brought Carol and Cheryl in through the back of the bar. The mess of two shotgun blasts at close range had covered both Logan and Jack with enough blood so no one could tell most of the blood on Logan’s shirts was from a severe blow to the side of his head that was rapidly healing.

A quick call to the local lawman that Jack paid handsomely to make shit like this go away quietly and the sunrise found Jack and Logan at Jack’s house doing body shots of Cabo Wabo tequila off of Cheryl’s tits and Carol’s inner thighs. By mid morning the girls had fucked both men’s brains out and been fucked in just about every way Logan and Jack could think of. Carol and Cheryl retreated to the kitchen to make breakfast while Logan showered in Jack’s guest bathroom.

It was over cigars after a brunch of steak, eggs and Cheryl’s homemade biscuits that Jack finally spoke about what happened during the robbery. Jack offered his silence about Logan in exchange for Logan’s silence about him in return. The girls had gone to shower then to sleep, leaving the two men alone.

Logan had been both taken aback and confused by Jack’s remarks until he thought about the tattoos on Jack’s chest and back. It hadn’t registered when Logan first got a good look at Jack shirtless, probably because Logan had been buried cock deep in Carol from behind while she sucked Jack’s dick but the interlocking Celtic knotwork that covered Jack’s skin not only covered his skin but other tattoos. There were two very large areas on Jack’s back and three smaller places on his pecs and stomach where the knotwork was especially heavy and complex. There were smaller places on his forearms and biceps that had had similar knotwork overlays. Jack’s covered body art coupled with his bartering for Logan‘s silence, along with the name of the bar – The Exile, finally clicked everything into place for Logan.

Jack was a one percenter – a member of an outlaw motorcycle gang. But based on the name of the bar, Logan suspected Jack was a former member. The man had apparently done something bad enough to be banished from club territory, thrown out, erased from the club’s memory, never to be spoken of again. Logan’s respect for the man instantly went up. A man had to have grit to go through something like that and live.

With a nod Jack acknowledged that Logan had put together what he was, what his past was and only then did he speak.

“They think I am dead.” Jack laughed and sucked down on a beer. “I should be, multiple times over.” Logan nodded, knowing the same could be said of him on both counts.

“How?” Logan wasn’t quite sure how he was going to play this. He didn’t think this guy was a set up but he could never be too sure.

“I helped the suits clean the money for the club and learned a few things along the way.” Jack smiled. “After some heavy crap went down, I decided I had seen and done too much shit and wanted out. I knew the club couldn’t, wouldn’t let me out…I knew too much, so I used what I learned to get free of it.”

“What was the heavy crap that made you want out?”

“That’s a story for another time.” Jack got up heading towards the refrigerator. “Want another beer? I am thinking we give the girls another twenty minutes to sleep but after that I am going to want a little dessert.” The glint in Jack’s eyes told Logan exactly what type of dessert he would be looking for. “You up for another Cheryl or Carol sandwich? What do ya say, my friend?”


And that was exactly what he and Jack became. Logan stayed with Jack another couple of weeks that winter and other times after. It was the longest Logan could remember staying anywhere up to that point. Jack helped Logan to set up everything he needed to get off the grid when necessary. They also set up a kind of survival kit for Logan should the shit ever hit the fan – several reserve identities, money accessible from the US or Canada but non traceable, and a way to get word back to Jack if Logan ever needed him.

When Logan moved on, following the fight circuit and resuming the search for his past, he kept in touch with Jack. He kept funneling money back to Jack as well, trusting Jack to use what he needed and keep the rest safe for when Logan would need to access it.

Even a few years later when Logan decided to make Xavier’s his home and join the X-men, he continued to send money and resources off grid through Jack. Jack had invested the money well, providing Logan with a couple of small properties under various aliases spread throughout North America and one in Mexico. None of them were more than a small single family dwelling but they were hideaways should Logan ever need them.

In all truth, if Logan really needed a large amount of money for him and Marie, he need not wait to arrive in Yellowknife. His rather substantial bimonthly paycheck from ‘The Xavier Family Foundation and Youth Outreach Program’ continued to appear in his account even while he had been on the road these last ten months. He could always go to a bank and withdrawal those funds, though after his phone call with Jubilee, Logan hesitated to do so.

Whatever he and Marie might need was just an ATM away but Logan knew Charles wouldn’t need his gifts to put together who the anonymous tip about a lab in eastern Canada came from if Logan popped up on the radar by using an ATM anywhere near the location of the tip. Logan also suspected Charles was keeping an eye out for any sign of him on the electronic grid. Charles wasn't spying but the founder of the X-men did worry about his team so Logan operated under the assumption the Professor was actively keeping watch for any sign of him just to verify he was okay if nothing else. Logan had no desire to expose his location to Charles or the team before he was ready. Logan feared accessing his money in an account Xavier was aware of would do just that.

Logan had no illusions that Charles could locate him through Cerebro at any time and any where if the telepath chose to. He also knew the Professor wouldn’t hesitate to locate him if he felt Logan was in danger or if he really needed the feral. However Logan suspected the other man knew more about the circumstances surrounding why Logan had fled the mansion than either man was really comfortable with. Thus far Charles had left Logan to his own devices.

So Marie would have to meet Jack and learn all that came with that. Logan had roughly five weeks to figure out how to make that work.

The minute hand on the clock catching his attention, Logan realized it was almost two and he probably should wake Marie. He would leave around nine for the fights. He wanted to make sure she ate at least three times today, four would be better. If he woke her now, he could feed her the hamburger and salad he brought earlier, give her some of the pot roast later and maybe pick them up something fresh and hot before he headed to the fights.



Marie woke to Logan’s voice in her ear and his gentle shaking of her shoulders. She found herself plastered against him. She knew she hadn’t fallen asleep like this. At some point Logan must have thrown off the blanket he had wrapped her in and snuggled her into his side tangling their bodies together only to rewrap them both in the soft blue blanket.

“Wake up, little one. It’s time for lunch.” Marie looked up at Logan with sleep in her eyes. “Go on baby; go wash your face while I’ll heat us up some grub.” Sleepily she dragged herself out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

While in the bathroom, Marie heard Logan moving around the room, the TV coming on and the dinging of the microwave buttons being pressed. Did she just hear him go outside? She heard the distinctive clank of bottles. Marie took a moment to glance at the shower and shuttered. She didn’t want to think about this morning, about Logan’s anger or the memories it stirred in her mind. She didn’t want to think about any of it.

Pushing thoughts of captivity, brutality, and cruelty away Marie scrutinized herself in the mirror. She attempted to tame her wild hair. Logan had been so caring and tender since returning. He had done the best he could with her hair, patiently working the knots free, brushing it out, and spraying something like conditioner in it. It was a level of care Marie wasn’t used to and she wondered if it came with being owned or just with being Logan’s.

The double ding of the microwave drew Marie out of her contemplation and the bathroom. Now that she was up her stomach was telling her it was empty. She found Logan settling on the bed, still in only his jeans – top button undone, with two to-go containers to his left on the end table and a third on the bed to his right. He was picking up a piece of bacon out of the open container on the table. There was a hamburger, some fries and a large salad in the container on the bed.

“C’mere, Marie. I heated you up some lunch.” Logan motioned to the space in between his legs. He was obviously expecting her to sit there and eat. She felt a little silly standing there naked and she would probably feel even sillier eating naked. Marie wasn’t sure she wanted to basically sit in Logan’s lap while they ate lunch but didn’t feel like she had another option. She was tired of crying and had no desire to make Logan angry again. Marie tentatively sat on the bed.

“Come. Here. Now. Marie.” The change in his tone signaled he wasn’t giving up on the idea of her sitting in his lap. He tapped the space in between his legs. “We can share some of my breakfast. I got two for me. I don’t know that the hamburger is gonna be enough for you. I got a glass of milk and a soda for you too.” Marie hadn’t noticed but sure enough resting on the end table hidden behind two beer bottles sat a small glass of milk and a can of Coke. Logan basically grabbed her wrist, directing and settling her against his chest slightly to the right. After he arranged her to his liking, he dug into his breakfast with gusto. Marie realized he must not have eaten. She had eaten while he tended to her hair then she’d fallen asleep. Had he not eaten while she slept?

“Logan?” He looked up over her while shoving half a pancake in his month. “Didn’t you eat while I was asleep?” She was floored that he would deny himself food when she knew he had been hungry. Logan replied around his food.

“Don’t worry about me, little one. You needed to sleep. You didn’t seem to sleep so well when I wasn’t holdin’ you.” With that Logan went back to attacking his food. Marie could feel her cheeks heating at his words. Had she really slept better in his arms? Still confused over the dichotomy of Logan’s actions and reactions, Marie drew her lunch to her lap, crossed her legs and began to eat. She started with the salad, it was the first one she had had since leaving home. Logan wordlessly handed her the glass of milk after she had finished it.

This meal was more than she had had in quite a while. Marie could only make it through the salad, part of the hamburger and small portion of the fries before she felt like she was too stuffed to move. As Marie started to close the lid on the plastic to-go box, Logan’s hand closed over hers. He had long been finished with his first breakfast and also inhaled the meat out of his second. He had seemed content to watch Sports Center while she continued to eat, the remote in one hand and his other hand secure at her bare waist.

“Finish it up, Marie.” She could feel his breath against her ear and his hand squeezing hers.

“I can’t, Logan.” She shook her head no, turning to lay her forehead on his torso and whispering into his chest. “I am full, Logan. Please. I’ll get sick if I eat anymore.” Slyly peering up to get a good look at his face, Marie tensed. She was afraid he was would be angry with her for saying no, but she just couldn’t eat anymore. The look on Logan’s face wasn’t one of anger; it appeared to be one of understanding and empathy. She didn’t understand why that would be.

“Most food you’ve had in one day in a while, huh, baby?” His voice was soft and she let her body relax some. Marie ducked her head back against Logan’s chest, ashamed that she hadn’t even been able to feed herself properly while she was on her own. His fingers came up to her face; gently tilting her chin back and brushing her lips with his as he spoke.

“Don’t worry, baby. It won’t be like that anymore.” She shivered against him as he pulled away and started to move. Putting the last of her lunch on the side table, muting the TV and dropping the remote on the floor, Logan tucked the blue blanket over them both. Sliding them down further into the pillows, Logan nestled Marie against his chest. “Snuggle down and get cozy, Marie. I want you to get a nap before tonight.” As he settled them, Logan nuzzled his nose in her hair.

“When you wake up you have to finish that hamburger through.” Marie nodded against him, hoping she would be hungry again by then. Logan was half sitting up against the headboard. Marie could hear his breathing and heartbeat in her ear as she settled her head on his chest. She shivered again at the feeling of being covered not only in the soft protective blanket but Logan’s arms as well. After a few minutes of silence, the protective warm fuzzy feeling made Marie bold enough to ask a question.



“What’s tonight, Logan? What…what are your plans for me?” Marie’s voice did nasty things to Logan. It was seductive in a way that he guessed Marie wasn’t even aware of – breathy, lower in register, and with a hint of the slow draw characteristic of a warm Southern day. Logan closed his eyes. Her reverent question asked in her slight Mississippi accent had him imagining what it would be like to fuck her underneath a large old Magnolia tree. Her fingers coming to rest on his knuckles pulled him out of his fantasy and back to her question.

While he briefly considered not telling her the entire truth about tonight, Logan sat up and rolled her around putting her back against his chest. She didn’t need to see his face while he told her about tonight. He figured his plans for the evening would frighten her; he didn’t want to have to see that right now. Logan knew she needed to know what he had in store for her. Being in control meant he had to tell her what was next so she would know what to do. If his plans scared her, well…maybe her still being a little afraid of him was a good thing. Logan was thinking about what he needed to teach her and what he needed to make her understand before he could return to the mansion when he spoke again. Tonight would be lesson one.

“We are gonna hang out here today, sleep some, and have something to eat.” He smirked as he brought his lips to Marie’s ear. Logan moved his hands from her waist to her stomach, splaying his fingers wide brushing the bottom of her breasts and the top of her hips. Hearing her ask what his plans for her were, knowing what the answer was, touching her like this while thinking what he was thinking, all with her fingers touching the spot where the claws emerged was making Logan hard. Her hands stayed on top of his, her fingers continuing to rest in the space between his knuckles.

“Later, I am gonna go to the bar, cage fight, beat the shit out of a few rednecks, make us some money,” One of his hands found the back of her knee and pushed it outward splaying her open as he snuggled her ass against his hips. Her hand moved up his forearm. She was unknowingly tracing the path of his claws again. Logan thought it was one of the most erotic things he had ever felt.

“And then I am gonna come back here and fuck you, Marie.” He pivoted his hips against her, pushing his denim covered rapidly hardening dick against her ass, bringing their hands to her waist to hold her still. Marie let out a gasp and pivoted back towards him. Logan chuckled.

“And darlin’, I am gonna fuck you as many ways as I want, however many times as I want.” Logan moved Marie onto his lap and pressed the ridge of his jeans against her slit, while licking her ear. Marie shivered against him.

“And you, my sweet tasty girl, are gonna come as many times as I let you.” Logan moved his hands to cup her breasts, flicking her nipples, biting her neck. Marie squirmed and moaned. Logan could feel her getting wetter, soaking through his jeans. Fuck, she was fabulous! When he touched her tits, her fingers dug into his skin. Logan almost came on the spot.

Of all of the questions Logan would have thought should have been tumbling through Marie’s head – ‘Why aren’t you going to take me with you? What happens if you get hurt? What happens to me then? What if someone else tries to take me away while you’re gone?’ The one that leaves her mouth is “How many ways are there, Logan?”

Had Logan been standing up, you could have knocked him over with a feather. He chuckled evilly, his innocent little virgin was curious about sex. Logan was excited to be her willing teacher. He licked the bite on her neck and pulled her hips down, pressing his pelvis up. Had he been naked, he would be almost inside her. Just one quick movement to undo the zipper, a twitch of his hips and he would be fucking his delectable girl. A quick thought of how easy and natural this felt flashed in his mind. His honor and Jean be damned.

“Oh little one, there are lots of ways for me to make you come. And I’m gonna show you them all.” Logan started to touch her in earnest now. Logan slides their entwined fingers along her torso and over her thighs. “I can make you come with my cock inside you.” He pushed into her but didn’t thrust, just rocked into her, the zipper of his jeans providing friction against her folds. Marie dug her nails into the back of his hands as she tilted her head so she could run her tongue along the hollow of Logan’s neck.

“I can make you come with my fingers buried in your sweet pussy.” The actions of his hands mimicked his words as one finger slipped in between her folds and another pushed on her clit. Her fingers retreated up his forearm. “I’ll just curl them up to that spot right there.” Pivoting forward with his hips, Logan sank a finger deep in her cunt. As he curled his finger inside her, Marie’s hands grabbed his thighs, arching her back and pressing down against his hand. “Yeah, just like that, little one. Right there, that’s it, isn’t it?” One day soon, he was going to make her do this to herself and he was would watch. Logan had to close his eyes at the image his mind conjured up.

Marie bit her lip and nuzzled her head up towards his neck. Logan pulled them both more upright against the headboard with his one free hand. Her nails dragged along his arms as he moved her. The pain of her fingers digging into his forearms made him want to pound into her until they both couldn’t move. Logan added a second finger to her tight heat. She pressed her body against his hand and clenched against his fingers. He could feel her body starting to give, getting wetter, and her senses starting to tingle.

In Logan’s mind eye, this…Marie at this moment…was the quintessential beauty of a woman - a woman pursuing her own pleasure with uninhibited abandon. Logan smirked as he kissed her neck and ear. Damn, he was one lucky, corrupt, dishonorable son of a bitch. As Marie arched her back again, gasping into his neck, her teeth just scraping his skin, Logan knew he wouldn’t change his decision to pick her up on the side of the road last night for all the noble intentions in the world. Screw honor, screw morals, screw Jean’s want for the good guy, screw all of it, none of them could match this.

The words “Come for me, Marie” were on the tip of Logan’s tongue when he brushed her nipple with his other hand. In reaction to his slight touch, Marie’s muscles clenched around his fingers and instantly he felt an increase in her heat and wetness. She twisted and nipped at the muscles in his neck. Holy shit, she is a wild one!

Logan flung off the blue blanket, pulling them both fully up right, leaving her facing away from him. He removed his two fingers now slick with her juices and painted her distended raspberry tits with her essence. Marie let out a cry of disappointment, quickly followed by a deep intake of breath as Logan’s wet fingers made contact with her heated flesh. Marie begged out a breathy please at the emptiness Logan left her with and the sensations he was giving her. She started to bring her thighs together.

“No, no, darlin’, keep those legs open for me. I won’t leave you like this, I promise. I just want to show you another way.” Logan was hard and weeping for her, but he was determined to carry this as far as he could before he fucked her into the floor.

“Please, Logan, please…” Logan knew she didn’t quite know what she was asking for but any pleasure he gave her now she would revel in.

“Get up on your knees and straddle me, baby.” She was still facing away from him and started to turn. “Nope, leave your back to me, darlin’. I am gonna make this feel real good, trust me.” He nuzzled his face against her ear and neck as he spoke. He pulled her collar with his teeth and with a lightning fast swipe of his tongue tasted the skin underneath. Logan never took his hands off her ripe breasts as she moved. Once she was settled with her back pressed to his chest and her body poised just inches above his erection weeping but still confined by his jeans, Logan grit this teeth. He could feel the heat radiating from her center tempting his cock. It twitched and bobbed against the denim of his jeans in reaction to the close proximity of her pussy. His jeans were now beyond painful.

“Now you stay right there and only sit back when I tell you to.” He felt her head shake and heard the rapid intake of her breathing. Only then did Logan move his hands, running them over the tender flesh of her entire breasts, drawing the rough pads of his fingers over the sides and along the baby smooth skin under the swell of her tits. Logan whispered roughly in her ear. “Does this feel good, Marie?” She gave him a quick head shake and tried to grab his hands again.

“No, no, little one. Put your hands on your thighs and leave them there. Your turn will come later when you do this to yourself. I’m gonna love to watchin’ you do it but not this time.” Marie moaned at Logan’s words. He doubts what he had just said even really registered with her. He licked his mark on her neck. Marie’s fingers landed on his thighs not hers but he didn’t care. Logan circled her areoles, the circles getting smaller and smaller until his thumb and forefinger pinched her nipples. Marie moaned and bucked against him, whimpering out sounds that might have been words at one time.

“Are you ready, baby? Do you think you could come for me like this if I said you could?” Marie was gulping for air now. Logan could feel her thighs starting to shake with strain. There was only a single thought going through Logan’s mind. God damn, she is going to be able to do this, come from just my hands on her tits. Fuckin’ fantastic!

“Could you do it, little one? Come because of how my hands and fingers are dancing across your luscious tits?” Marie only whimpered and dug her fingers further into his thighs. Logan nipped at her neck and collarbone in response. Instead of twisting and pinching her nipples harder, pushing her over the edge, he started to rub them with his palms. Logan wanted to be sure she would not only come from just his ministrations to her breasts but come hard. He pulled back, leaving her nipples and breasts bereft of his touch for just a moment. He felt more than heard Marie whine.

“Take deep breathes, little one. Hold on, we are almost there but not just yet, baby. I’m gonna make it so good for you. You are gonna come deep and hard for me” Logan began retracing the path his fingertips had taken with his nails. The touch wasn’t meant to hurt, just arouse. Reaching the center again, he flattened his palm against her nipples, moving in tight circles once more.

Logan briefly felt the urge to pop his claws. They are a huge erogenous zone for him. They were the one thing that kept him pursuing mutant women over human – the drive to incorporate his claws into sex. Logan could imagine tracing the contours of Marie’s breasts with the sharp tips not cutting her skin just drawing out sensations, running the blunt side over her nipples and feeling them harden against the metal. He knew he couldn’t do that yet, but one day. Just the thought made Logan shiver and growl.

When he thought she could stand no more, Lord knows, he is looonggg past ready, he took his hands away one more time. She shivered and vibrated against him. One of Logan’s hands moved to his jeans to free his cock, slicking his fingers with the pre-come dripping down on his shaft, the other hand moved to her mouth.

“Suck’m baby and I’ll let you come soon.” Enthusiastically Marie sucked his fingers, even following them with her mouth when Logan took them away. With two wet fingers on each hand, one hand wet from her mouth and the other wet from his weeping shaft, he slicked her nipples with his fingers and squeezed her nipples. Marie bucked against him hard when the wetness coated her nipples. Logan couldn’t wait to do this with his mouth. He would get to come inside of her soon, but he first wanted Marie to come like this, through only his hands on her breasts and his voice in her ear, no more. Adding a little more pressure and a slight twist to his hold on her nipples, Logan was ready to let her fall over the edge.

“Now, Marie, come for me.” He spoke demanding words in her ear as he rapidly flicked her nipples. She did as he asked with an arch of her back and a strangled scream that had to have come from down in her toes. Her fingers nails would have put marks in his thighs if not for the fabric on his jeans to protect him. Logan growled and bit her shoulder blade in response.

As soon as Logan thought she might be coming down from the crest of her orgasm, he couldn’t hold back anymore. He could literally feel the wet heat dipping from her core as it slicked down her thighs mere inches above his cock. Impaling her deep onto his cock, he thrust up hard. Marie yelled as he penetrated her for the third time ever. Logan felt her second climax in just a few minutes crash into her just as he was seating himself in deep. Marie was providing him with the exquisite pleasure of feeling every ripple of her muscles against his engorged dick. Two deep hard thrusts later and he was empting himself into her, roaring in her ear, squeezing her breasts with his hands. Logan’s eyes crossed as Marie, his girl, milked everything he had from him.

Spent and panting, Marie’s thighs gave out and she collapsed back against his chest. He could feel the aftershocks coursing through them both and simply pulled her to him tightly. Logan kissed her ear while resuming softly rubbing her breasts. The skin on her breasts was still hot to the touch. Bringing her hands up to cover Logan’s, Marie shook her head and whispered that it was ‘too much, please, too much’. In response to her plea, Logan stopped the movement of his hands but didn’t remove them. He cupped her breasts and sighed into her ear what a beautifully good girl she was.

“Humm, baby, you are so good at coming for me,” Logan used his hands to pet and caress her as he spoke. Marie relaxed against his body as her fingers again traced the space in between his knuckles. Now it was Logan who shivered, telling her how much he liked it when she touched him.

“So beautiful when you come for me, I’m gonna show you every way there is for me to let you come.” Logan nuzzled her ear and kissed the space on her neck not covered by the collar. Rolling them to their sides with his back facing the hotel room door, Logan snuggled Marie to him - all the while careful to stay as deep inside her as his softening body would allow.

“You are gonna continue to be such a good girl for Marie, aren’t you?” Logan felt Marie nod against his chest and move her lips against his bicep in an almost there kiss. He surrounded her with his body and warmth. He wanted them both to sleep just a few hours more. Logan let his body start to unwind despite the nuisance of his still undone jeans half on his hips and half on his thighs. He wasn’t about to leave Marie’s body to take his jeans off regardless of how silly he might have looked. Logan closed his eyes, relaxed and content at the feeling of Marie against his chest.

“Good, I’m gonna take care of you and never let you go. Sleep now.” Groping for the blue blanket, Logan managed to cover them both and still move as little as possible.



A shiver ran through Marie as Logan said ‘never let you go’. She had experienced so much loss since her mutation had manifested. Everyone who had ever promised to never let her go in her life had. They had done so in anger and by treating her like shit in the process. She wanted to trust him. As Logan continued to touch her endearingly, nuzzling his nose in her hair and licking under her collar, Marie gave up any more thoughts of running from him.

“Okay, Logan, okay.” Relaxing against him and closing her eyes, Marie drifted off into a restful sleep.



Logan woke Marie around five in the evening. They ate dinner while he held her on his lap with Marie holding the containers of pot roast and bread. They shared utensils which caused mishaps thus allowing Logan the distinct pleasure of licking the drops of spilled gravy off the tops of her breasts. There was some banter, a little light laughter and the faint hint of teasing coming from Marie. She even boldly licked a drop off his chin rather than clean it up with the napkin in her hands.

Spending the next few hours watching TV with his body wrapped around Marie was both a pleasure and a pain for Logan. She was naked, smelled of him, belonged to him and didn’t complain as he watched hour after hour of Sports Center. Logan was having a wonderful time but his body wanted to take her again. Unfortunately, he knew she was probably sore. Besides he fully intended to fuck her silly after he got back from the cage tonight. Logan wanted Marie to save her energy for that. He chuckled at the idea of being so comfortable with her and wanting her again so quickly and so badly.



“Why are you laughing, Logan?” Curious, she looked up at him. Marie didn’t understand a great deal about the NFL draft but she didn’t think it was supposed to be funny. Logan looked down at her while shaking his head.

“Nothin’ darlin’, just thinkin’.” He tightened his arms around her. Marie only nodded, turning back to watch the Sports Center anchors speculating over why one player might or might not be drafted by the LA Raiders for next season.

Around nine, Logan showered and left for the bar, telling Marie she needed to eat the rest of the hamburger and fries before she went to bed. He would be back late, he said, and she should go to sleep when she felt like it. He would wake her up when he got back.

Marie had had no problem believing Logan when he said it was important for her to not be seen by anyone. During the short time she had been in captivity, she had witnessed firsthand what happened to the other mutant girls who had managed to escape and be recaptured by the lab. Being strapped naked to a table, whipped, and gang raped while the other prisoners were forced to watch wasn’t anything Marie ever wanted to watch again - let alone experience.

She knew telling Logan about her mutation in the truck had been a risk. Some part of Marie was relieved and still amazed Logan hadn’t simply used her and turned her back in. Surmising he wanted her more than he hated mutants was the only conclusion Marie could come to that made any sense to her. She still didn’t believe him about the mutant woman with the tail being beautiful. Marie hadn’t ever met anyone who thought mutants were of any value nor had any beauty. Why would Logan be any different than the people who had known her whole life? Why would he think her valuable when no one else did?



The rest of the night played out much like Logan said it would – he fought, came back around four AM to find Marie asleep wrapped in the blue blanket. She had left the light in the bathroom on with the door pulled almost closed, providing him enough light to see by. Smiling to himself, Logan took a moment to enjoy the idea that from now on; someone would be waiting for him to come back from wherever he might have need to go and would have thought about him enough to leave a light on for him. He didn’t need the extra light with his ‘gift’ but the idea was something that made him feel good. His girl was thinking about his welfare. Deciding that he smelled too much like stale sex, beer, smoke, and blood to simply get in bed with Marie, Logan slipped in the shower.

In the shower, Logan let the part of him that was apprehensive about Marie being gone when he returned uncoil a little. He repeated a mantra to himself as the water crashed over him. “She is still here. No one took her. She didn’t run.” He hadn’t wanted to admit or think about it too much but leaving her here tonight had been a test, a big one. Her still being here when he returned was a first step towards building real trust between them. Marie had agreed to Logan’s ownership of her, but deep down he still worried she hadn’t truly accepted it.

Dropping the towel as he climbed into bed, Logan decided touching her skin was quickly becoming his new favorite way to pass the time and he was going to do indulge himself in it as much as he could. His caresses woke Marie and she rolled over into his arms.

“You’re back.” It was both a statement and a question. She traced the hairs on his chest with her finger tips. “Are you okay?” Logan kissed her forehead whispering against her skin.

“Yeah, darlin’, I am.” Answering both questions at once, Logan turned their conversation to his instructions before he left. He wanted to find out how thoroughly she had abided by his directions. “Did you eat like I told you?” She looked away from him but nodded her head. Logan lightly placed a finger on her chin and Marie met his eyes with her own.

“I was still really full but I did what you told me and finished the hamburger.” Marie’s eyes stayed on his. Dragging her closer, Logan cupped her head with his hand, his other hand sliding to the center of her lower back. She had done well, tried to what he asked, and was honest with him about what she did do. Logan wanted to make sure she knew how happy he was she had done what he asked.

“Good girl. The fries probably tasted crappy by now anyway.” She gave him a shy smile. He beamed. Rewarding her with a kiss, Logan started running his hands over her back and sides. “You keep being good for me, doing what I tell you, following directions like I ask and I’ll make you feel real real good, baby.” He thought about rolling her on top of him, showing her the joys of being in charge of their pace. Quickly Logan decided against that. The bizarre concept of someone anticipating his return had skittered across his mind again when Marie asked if he was okay. Logan decided he wanted to thank her for being here, doing what he had said, and for being the one to be waiting for him.

He needed her relaxed for this. Logan wanted to remind her of all of the good things about her and teach her all of the incredible things he could make her feel. Slowly rolling her under him, Logan let his mouth travel over her body. Raining it with kisses and tender whispered words as he told her how good she felt, how soft her skin was, how good it felt when she touched him, how beautiful she was, and how proud it made him when she reacted to what he did to her. Feeling her surrender under the gentle onslaught of his hands, lips, and tongue made Logan smile.

When he finally sheathed his cock inside of her, she was pliant and boneless underneath him. He continued to mummer to her and kiss her while slowly rocking them both towards release. Although their room was privy to all of Marie’s moans and whimpers, she spoke only once the entire time. It was to simply say “please”, both a hope and a request Logan would give her permission to finally finally let go. His response had been a simple one of “yes”. From there the end was a foregone conclusion - their bodies both climaxing with deep shutters traveling through them from one to the other.

Recovered and cuddling her close to him, Logan whispered goodnight and watched a true smile cross Marie’s face as her breathing slowed to sleep. Once again Logan noticed a blanket of contentment settle over him much like the blue blanket wrapped around them.