Author's Chapter Notes:
Apologies to everyone. I have taken on a position in a non-profit group that has eaten most of my free time these last 11 months. I don't know that it will get tremendously better but I can promise you I have this story finished in outline form so I won't leave it to whither either, it just might take a while to finish. Thank you for all of your encouragement. As always the mistakes are mine and please let me know about them so I can fix them. I have cleaned up chapters 1 through 5 as well. Hopefully chapter 5 especially reads a little clearer now.

Enjoy!
Sometime early morning, Logan startled himself awake. He knew it wasn’t a nightmare that had woken him. Although he still had them fairly regularly, he hadn’t bolted up with the sense of terror and rage usually heralded by his nightmares. What Logan was feeling now was emptiness, almost if something was missing.

Through the blurry haze of half opened eyes, Logan could make out that it was somewhere between seven and eight in the morning according to the beaten up hotel clock. A frown crossing Logan’s face, he realized that like when they’d slept yesterday afternoon, Marie had rolled out of his arms. Marie was the missing something. Kicking his jeans off and pulling her back to him, Logan swore to himself once again to never let her go both literally and figuratively. He returned to sleep only when he had her body nestled tightly against his, his cock laying snuggly against the cheeks of her ass and one of his large hands cupping a breast.



In the early morning light of a new day, Marie wondered again how she found herself wrapped around a man she barely knew. Flat on his back, Logan held her pressed close to his body, her hand captured in his and plastered to his chest. His breathing was even and he seemed to still be asleep. She wasn’t sure what she should do so Marie lay still on her side, head on his chest and catalogued everything she was feeling.

Being with him last night after Logan had returned from the fights had been all she could have wanted or imagined. Logan had come back to the room, treated her with tenderness and care, and taken her in a way that Marie could only describe as the way a lover would. As she laid awake thinking about all of the different aspects of Logan she had seen and what might come next, his voice broke the silence of the morning.

“You awake, darlin’?” Sleepily, Logan started running his hands up and down her back.

“Unhun…” She nodded against his chest, unsure if he could hear her quiet reply.

“Then why aren’t your lips wrapped around my cock?” He moved their intertwined hands down to his erection. He was already hard, twisting his hips as their combined hands came into contact with his sensitive skin. “Morning ritual, remember?” Marie panicked a bit but then took a deep breath. She had to learn to be okay with this. She might never learn to love it but she had to at least get used to it if she was going to stay with him. And that is what she had decided to do – stay.

“Get to it, baby.” A nudge to her shoulder and a squeeze of her fingers had Marie moving. She positioned herself on her hands and knees perpendicular to Logan’s body. They had never done it like this before. Marie was unsure of where to be. Both times before one of them had been on their knees with the other sitting up. From that position, Logan had always guided her mouth. How would he do that now? As Logan propped himself up on the pillows, putting his hand on her right shoulder; he nudged her as he spoke.

“Get in between my legs, Marie, on your knees. Put your hands on my hips.” The new position put Marie’s lips less than an inch away from Logan’s twitching erection.

“Lick me, baby.” Marie met his eyes and unknowingly licked her lips. She would try to be as enthusiastic as possible, hoping it would be easier this way. Logan chuckled and tangled a hand in her hair. “Go on, darlin’, get to it.” Marie recognized the look in Logan’s eyes was one of lust. He seemed to be openly admiring her as she kneeled before him on all fours.

“Damn, you are beautiful.” Logan stroked his erection as him continued to stare at her. “Sexy as hell.” Marie blushed at Logan’s compliments and the look he was giving her. In a move she hoped would express her gratitude for his words, demonstrate her new attribute towards their morning ritual, and her growing willingness to suck his cock; Marie reached out with her tongue, giving the head a quick lick.

“Give me your hands, Marie and get those lips around my cock.” Logan tugged at Marie’s hands causing her to settle down on her stomach, accidentally brushing her cheek against his cock. Logan moaned at the slight touch and tangled the fingers of his free hand with Marie’s.

“If you want to be good at it, suckin’ cock is about more than just what you do with your mouth.” Logan looked her square in the eye and started moving her hands over the plains of his chest and abs. "And Marie, you are mine so you are gonna learn to be damn good at it." Marie squirmed around, trying to get more comfortable by rising up on her knees a little. “That’s it, get comfy down there. Move those hands while you put that mouth and tongue to good use.” He pressed gently on the back of her head, thrusting his hips up as his cock breached her lips. Marie had begun to breathe heavily. She noticed if she blew across the head of his cock, it twitched in response. Letting go of her hands so they could roam his body, Logan brought his hands up threading his fingers through her hair. Marie pivoted forward, nuzzling his cock and hips, her breast rubbing Logan’s thighs, the hair tickling her nipples. The unexpected sensations extracted a moan from her.

“That feel good, little one? Rubbin’ those sweet tits of yours across my thighs?” She murmured against his cock, nodding, swallowing, increasing her pace and thus the friction on her nipples. Logan pivoted his hips giving her more friction and pressing down on her head so she would take more of him. She wondered if he couldn’t help but to clench his fingers and pull her hair while she did this. She liked how wanted he made her feel. His need for her do as he said was making her want to please him even more. It was almost if she was his primary focus, the one thing in the world he had to have and had to hold on to. Logan’s hips thrust up as Marie pulled up, capturing just the head with her lips and holding him there. When she started to suck, flicking the sensitive tip with her tongue, she felt Logan almost come off the bed.

“FUCK! That’s good. But more in and out, baby girl,” Marie resumed her rhythm. She took as much of him as she could while her hands learned the contours of his body. “Yeah, suck me good and deep.” She circled his nipples with her fingers like he had done to her. He groaned and tensed in response. The words coming from Logan were equally shocking as arousing, making her want to see how far she could drive him.

“Arggh, Jesus, Marie, you’re learnin’ to do this real good.” This wasn’t like the first two times for her. By being able to touch him more, it was easier somehow. Marie wanted to touch all of him. She began moving her hands down his legs and thighs. She had realized yesterday she was drawn to his arms and hands. They fascinated her for some reason. It was almost as if the key to the man lay in what could be discovered in knowing his arms and hands. She had starting touching, caressing and learning his forearms and hands as best she could, when she could, as often as she thought she could get away with. He shuttered as she touched the back of his knees.

“That’s it, keep touchin’ me, suck me…arrgh FUCK!” Marie increased the pressure with her tongue on his cock as she swallowed. “God, baby…” Sucking then licking up and down his shaft like it was a lollipop had him as close to out of control as Marie had seen him yet. Tracing her hands up his inner thighs, she brushed his balls with her fingers.

“MOTHER FUCKER! Do that again, baby. Squeeze’em, squeeze my balls.” Logan’s hand tightened in her hair and his hips bucked as her fingers navigated the contours of his sack. Doing as he asked, Marie tentatively squeezed his balls and Logan exploded with a roar. Marie’s fingers curled against his skin as she swallowed around him as he came.



As Logan recovered from his orgasm, he pulled Marie up and kissed her deeply, taking possession of her mouth. She had surprised him, not fought against what he had asked her to do and it had been the best one yet. Logan wanted to return the favor.

“Mornin’ my good girl…” Logan smiled and rubbed their noses together. “You did much better today.” Again Marie blushed at the kind words, hiding her face in his neck. Chuckling, Logan slid down the pillows just a little, pushing Marie to sit up at the same time. Marie looked at him with a question in her eyes.

“We aren’t done yet, baby. Morning ritual, it’s your turn now.” Marie nodded slowly while Logan cupped her breasts giving them both a quick caress. “Crawl up some and put your hands on the headboard.” She bit her lip. Logan could tell his directions were giving her pause. She was hesitant to try something different but he was determined to have this morning be the same but completely different from yesterday. Waking up with her, caressing her and having her suck him off, while running his hands through her hair, had given Logan a strange sense of ‘déjà vu but not’ between today and yesterday. He was determined to make the rest of this morning be like yesterday morning should have been.

“Go on. Sit up and bring that tasty pussy of yours over my face.” He lifted an eyebrow and nudged her just a little more. He was determined to show her this, even though she was unsure. He wanted to show her all of the ways and positions they could pleasure each other with. Marie still didn’t move.

“Marie…” Touching her chin, Logan paused, waiting for her to look down at him. “Do as I say.” He ran his hands down her sides and applied a little pressure to her waist. “Gone on, move up like I told you. It will feel great, I promise.”

Logan did his best to keep his promise, lapping at her with his tongue, fucking her with it as he would his cock. Marie shivered when he used his hands to roam her body, tweaking her nipples while circling her clit with his tongue. He was pushing her as far as he thought he could than easing off. Logan absolutely wanted her to enjoy his attentions this morning and he didn’t want it to be over too quickly either. Seeing her above him panting with want gave him an idea. Logan had no idea why he wanted to do this now but it wasn’t something he was going to fight.

His idea was a simple one - learn her. And do it today…this morning…now. Take this time to understand the different ways she would react to the swipes of his tongue and the nibble of his teeth on her flesh. Memorize how her scent would change as her arousal built and the different mews she would make as he touched the different parts of her body. All the while, continuing to let his hands wander her body unabated, touching the backs of her knees, the inside of her wrists, discovering anywhere and everywhere that would make her juices flow.

Taking his time, Logan relished in how she moaned and thrashed over him. Her skin was so sensitive and not just her breasts, but everywhere. Tracing a finger down the vertebra of her spine while he flicked her clit with his tongue caused her to make a sound that was the combination between a giggle and a moan. By the time he finally granted her permission to come he had made her beg, shutter, and convulse. In the act of letting herself go, Marie was a joy to watch. Flinging her head back and digging her fingers into the headboard, sweat running down her templates. Logan thought she was the prettiest fucking thing he had seen in a long while, possibly ever. And fuck all if she didn’t belong to him and him alone. Hot damn.

Licking his lips, Logan pulled Marie down to him, kissing her deeply and snuggling her body to his. He moaned into her mouth when her tongue chased his and captured a residual taste of herself. Logan was basking in the scent of the two of them coming off her skin. By their own accord, his fingers were caught up in her hair, stroking and petting her. Suddenly, he snagged a knot that made Marie break their kiss and let out an ‘oow’.

“Sorry about that, baby.” He pressed his forehead to hers, hoping she believed that he really hadn’t meant to pull her hair just now. “I didn’t mean to mess it up so much.” She just gave him a small hesitant smile and a nod.

“Okay, let’s take care of that.” Shifting her off of him and leaving the bed, Logan headed towards the various bags he had brought in yesterday morning. Turning back towards Marie, Logan returned to the bed with three bags. “Darlin’, help me sort through this stuff.” Dumping the bags on the bed, he gestured to the piles of toiletries and socks now at her feet.

“Figure out what you need for a shower. We’ll put the rest in this duffle.” Throwing a blue duffle bag on the bed, Logan gestured towards the pile of stuff while searching for something. Marie watched as he pulled out a clean set of clothes for himself but nothing for her.

Marie wondered what the other pile of thermals, plaid shirts, and socks sitting in the other chair were for, if not for Logan. Had he brought those in for her? He had said he wouldn’t make her stay naked, although Marie was getting slightly more used to it. What more did she have to hide from him anyway? She knew one thing; she would never wear hospital scrubs again if she could help it. Staying naked would be preferable.

“So what do you need now?” Logan’s words brought Marie’s attentions back to the pile laid before her. There was just about every female hygiene product available sitting in the center of their bed.

“All of this is for me, Logan?” She couldn’t believe he bought all of this stuff for her, especially after leaving her in the shower like he did yesterday.

“Of course, baby. I told you I would take care of you.” He said it simply, like it was a fact not to be question or worried over. “Now pick out what you need for a shower, the rest you can use when you get out. And, baby…” He lightly touched her chin and she looked up at him. “I may have just had a wonderfully sweet treat, but I am gettin’ hungry for actual food so get to pickin’.”

Logan’s words made Marie blush and hurry. She quickly grabbed the razor, shaving cream, shampoo, conditioner, soap, comb and brush as Logan pulled out a toothbrush and some toothpaste from a smaller travel case in his green duffle. Arms laden with everything she thought she would need, Marie headed towards the bathroom as she saw Logan grab something out of the pile on the bed and trail behind her. Marie did her best to arrange everything on the back of the toilet, the ledges in the shower weren’t big enough to hold the massive bottles of shampoo and conditioner Logan had purchased. Logan was busy placing the things in his hands on the counter by the sink while she fussed and arranged all of the stuff she had brought in.

Marie’s eyes went wide when she noticed the labels on the shampoo and conditioner bottles. It was a brand she recognized. She remembered it was really expensive. It was the same one she had picked out for herself when she was about fourteen. She had gotten really dry hair after spending the entire summer in Emma Barnett’s pool while staying with Gran. Marie’s momma had told Marie she couldn’t have this brand because the shampoo alone cost twice as much as both her momma’s generic shampoo and conditioner. Her momma said if the generic was good enough for her it was darn well good enough for her daughter. Marie spent the first month back at school with wheat for hair before she saved up enough of her extra lunch money to buy a bottle of this stuff. It was some of the best conditioner ever as far as Marie was concerned. By October of that year, her hair had been back to normal and her momma had never been the wiser.

“Little one, whatcha thinkin’ about?” Logan peered down at Marie. She realized she had stopped moving and was starring at the conditioner bottle placed neatly on the toilet seat. She hadn’t thought about her momma in a while, nor had she remembered getting the best of her like that in even longer. It occurred to Marie, if she could triumph over her mother’s opinion on hair products, maybe she could prove her mother wrong over being who and what she was as well.

“Nothing, Logan, just old stuff.” Marie waved her hand and gave him a quick smile, hoping he would let it go. Logan grunted. “Umm, Logan, thank you for all this stuff. I know it was expensive. I appreciate you letting me use it.” Logan sighed and pulled her to his body, the shampoo bottle still caught up in her hands.

“Marie…” She recognized that tone already, he wanted her to pay attention and do as he said. “I am not letting you use it. I bought it for you. It’s yours.” He starred at her hard. Marie could tell this was important to him. His determination was apparent, similar to the other night, when he had told she was beautiful because he said so if nothing else. “Understand, baby?”

“Yes, Logan, I think so…thank you.” He kissed her nose and let her go. Marie moved to finish putting the rest of the stuff on the back of the toilet when Logan held up a purple toothbrush; its wrapper lying open on the counter. He had already put the toothpaste on it.

“This one is yours for when we get out.” Logan placed the toothbrush by the faucet next to a blue one that Marie assumed was his. “There’s floss and mouthwash on the bed too.” Marie made a face at the word floss and Logan pulled her to him again. At that moment, Marie realized Logan touched her a lot and always brought her close when he had something important he wanted to say. He tapped her chin and Marie looked directly in his eyes.



Somewhere in Logan’s mind, he acknowledged that Marie had already learned that lesson well. Now every time he touched her chin she would meet his eyes without hesitation and more importantly, without thinking about what she was doing. It was pure reflex for her now. The first mark of his influence on her behavior.



“Flossing is good for you, Marie. You’ll do it because I say. Understand, me?” There was a moment or two of silence between them. “Marie?” His voice was stern. He wanted an answer from her. Marie suddenly realized Logan wanted her to comply with his wishes out of bed just as easily as she now did in bed. Marie had her answer as to what ownership meant apparently.

“Yes.” Marie knew her ‘yes’ applied to more than just flossing her teeth. She wasn’t quite sure how she felt about that. It had just felt like the right answer.



“So what are you gonna do when you get out of the shower?” Logan arched an eyebrow at her. He had a flash of telling Jubilee or Kitty to clean up the common room after they had stayed up all night watching movies and drinking the beer they had stolen from him. Quickly dismissing his mind’s comparison of Marie to either Jubilee or Kitty, Logan pressed her lower back to him using his hand on her ass.

“Brush and floss my teeth.” Logan waited a beat. Marie sighed and if he wasn’t mistaken, she rolled her eyes. “And use the mouthwash.” Logan squeezed her butt and rubbed his hands up her flanks. She was learning.

“There is also some lotion for your skin, a manicure kit including one of those stones for your nails and feet, and some leave-in conditioner for your hair.” She looked down as Logan rattled off the list of items and he could instantly tell he had said something wrong. Again he touched her chin but she didn’t look at him. This he didn’t like at all. He hadn’t expected this sudden reluctance or was it defiance? Moving his hand to the back of her neck, Logan squeezed just below her collar.

“Tell me wants wrong, Marie.” Her reply was so faint even he couldn’t make out exactly what she said.

“What did you say?” Again he squeezed her neck, this time also dropping the register of his voice. She shuttered and Logan caught a whiff of tears. He heard her deep intake of deep breath.

“I am sorry I’m…” She exhaled. “I’m sorry I’m such a mess and…” A deep inhale. “And…and will need so much work. I don’t mean to be so ugly.” Logan sighed, he should have realized her insecurities would come back to haunt her. Kissing the top of her head, he drew her into a tight hug.

“You’re not, little one. You’re not.” Logan grabbed the backs of her thighs, turned them both and settled her on the sink, careful of the toothpaste and toothbrushes already laying there. Drawing her arms around his neck and cupping her face, he captured her lips in a kiss. His lips left hers, making a path to her ear, leaving soft gentle kisses in their wake.

“I thought we went through this yesterday.” His breath whispered against the delicate bones of her ear. His tone was soft. She was his to take care of and reassuring her that he did indeed want her looked like it was going to be a big part of caring for her. “You’re beautiful, little one.” Tightening his arms around her, he pressed their bodies firmly together and nuzzled his nose against her neck. Hopefully providing her with a little insight to his thinking would help.

“I went without for a long time, Marie. Without…well…everything…” Hazy flashes of memory bombard Logan – being horribly cold, wet so long his skin began to peel, encrusted with dirt, covered in dried sticky blood. He pressed his face into her neck, taking in her scent to keep him grounded in the present. Breathing slowly, Logan settled himself. He pulled back so he could see her face, he touched her chin and she met his eyes. Good.

“When…when I started being able to get what I needed again I vowed I would only have the best.” He remembered steeling the blue blanket that was currently lying on the bed in the other room after being naked in the snow for days. It had been on a drying line with other blankets that were bigger. He had been cold, so desperately cold, but that blue blanket was the softest and it was the one he had stolen.

“I spend money on the things I need. I take good care of what’s mine because it’s got value to me, it’s the best for what I need it for, and I want to keep everything I have in the best condition I can.” He could feel her tears on his chest. She was crying more which Logan thought was probably a good thing. It meant her emotional walls were coming down. She was feeling more safe and comfortable around him. Pulling away so he could wipe the tears trailing down her cheeks, Logan kissed her lips.

“You are mine, Marie. I have told you I am gonna take care of you. That’s what I was doing by buying you all that stuff – taking care of what’s mine, keeping it in the best condition. Taking care of you, keeping you beautiful.” Logan knew he wasn’t quite saying this right. She was his but not a thing…she was his possession, yes but…Logan closed his eyes took a breather, deciding to change tactics. It was time to play a little dirty.

“Marie, are you trying to imply you don’t want my gifts? That you don’t want to be mine? What about your promise?” He knew he was being underhanded here but what he was trying to say wasn’t coming out right. He wanted Marie to accept what he brought her without question as to whether or not she was ‘worth’ what he spent.

“You agreed to everything. You promised, Marie. Are you breaking that promise already? You aren’t my good girl?” Her eyes went wide with Logan’s rapid fire questions. “Should I give my gifts to someone else? Find someone else to be mine?” She grabbed the back of his hair with her fingers and attempted to pull herself closer.

“No, no, Logan, I want to be yours, be your good girl…” Logan felt her major muscle groups tense before she spoke again and she lowered her eyes. “Only yours.” Logan smiled, pulling her head to his chest. He could see the bite mark on her neck, the first one he had given her. He brought his month close enough that he could trace the mark with his tongue.

“I know you do, but you are gonna have to be extra special to be the only one and only mine.” Logan felt her shiver and nod against his chest. “That’s my good girl.” Whispering against her skin was just too tempting, Logan bit down hard over the existing mark. Marie cried out in surprise and pain, inadvertently pulling at his hair. Logan growled, tightened his hold on her body, shaking his head back and forth as a predator would and never releasing his mouth’s hold on her fresh. He picked her up off the sink, peeled back the shower curtain, carried them both into the shower, and pulled the nozzle to start the water, never letting his teeth leave her flesh.

Licking the now bleeding mark, the copper permeating his mouth while he uncurled her legs, Logan eye’s traversed Marie from head to toe as he stepped under the spray of water. He couldn’t completely let go of her. She was dazed and didn’t look as if she was steady yet. Besides he had no desire to stop touching her.



“Get the soap and wash cloth, Marie. Today, you wash me first.” Marie wasn’t sure what had just happened, why he had bitten her but she was thrilled at being given carte blanche to touch him while she washed him. Marie wanted to prove she deserved to be his, that she was thankful he had picked her up, thankful that he wanted to keep her, thankful he hadn't turned her back into the lab, thankful that he provided for her. She tilted his head back making sure his hair was fully wet; then she gently pulled him out of the fall of the water.

She started with his neck and arms, methodically soaping then rinsing. His chest and torso quickly became her new fascination. Slowly, moving around behind him, Marie took the opportunity to watch his back muscles clinch and release as she performed her ministrations. Biting her lip for courage and taking a deep breath Marie skimmed her soap covered hands over his ass and around to his hips. Logan moaned and tipped his head back, his hands balled into fists at his side.

“Do you like touchin’ me, Marie?” His voice was husky, whispered against the backdrop of the water raining down and impacting the tile. He captured her hands and pulled them around to his hardening cock. Marie breathed into his shoulder as he guided her fingers around and over him in a steady rhythm. She loved the feeling of the water cascading down her back wetting her hair and the contrast of the hard plains of Logan’s back pressed tightly against her chest.

“Yes, yes, I do.” She whispered her response but couldn’t help smirking at her own admission. Marie hadn’t experienced the mechanics of sex before Logan had picked her up two nights ago. She was sure there were still things she didn't have any clue about but she knew one thing. As they were together more and more, as Marie was able to get over the newness of it all, she knew she enjoyed touch - touching and being touched. The irony behind her enjoyment versus her uncontrollable mutation didn't escape Marie. The more she touched Logan, was allowed to touch him, the more Marie felt something deep inside of her calm. It crossed her mind that she probably would really do anything for Logan if he would just keep touching her and letting her touch him. Logan’s hand came up and fisted into her hair as he tilted his head and captured her mouth. Their kiss was deep and primal but not aggressive, like they both knew what was available for the taking should they decide they wanted it.



And just like yesterday Logan was trying to decide whether to feast on her tits or take her hard and fast against the shower wall, when her stomach grumbled. Logan kissed her quickly and lightly while he pulled her around in front of him. He wanted to bathe her himself but knew he couldn’t withstand the temptation right now.

“Your turn, Marie. Hand me the conditioner.” She looked at him funny. “We’ll skip the shampoo today.” Logan smiled thinking he could at least do this for her before he had to escape the shower or ride her hard as he pinned her against the tile. Appling a goodly amount of conditioner to his hands, Logan ran his fingers through her hair to evenly distribute the conditioner then piled her hair on her head.

“Let it soak in while you shave your legs and get washed up, then rinse it out.” Logan moved to pull back the shower curtain. Marie let out a small whine and took a step, reaching for him.

“You’re hungry, baby. I am gonna get us breakfast. I’ll only be twenty minutes.” He moved to kiss her cheek. “I promise.” He pulled back to pin her eyes with his. “Get out when you are done, get dry and use whatever of that stuff you think you should.” Marie nodded and Logan stepped out to grab one of the good towels he had brought in from the truck yesterday. He stopped, turned, pulling the curtain back again so he could see her without the rippling clear curtain in the way and took her hand.

“Let me say that again, use whatever you think I would want and expect you to use to stay mine.” Logan pegged her with a hard stare. He wanted this to be another test, to see how well she would follow his instructions. When she seemed to hesitate, dropping her eyes, he lightly touched her chin, her eyes shot straight to his. Logan simply raised an eyebrow. “Understand, Marie?” His tone was commanding. With a big intake of breath, Marie responded.

“Yes, Logan, I understand. Get clean, shave, rinse my hair, get out of the shower, get dry, and use the things you brought me that you are expecting me to use.” Despite her resigned tone, he smiled and leaned into kiss her.

“Don’t do anything with the leave-in conditioner. I’ll take care of combing out your hair and putting that in when I get back.” With that he left her to follow his instructions.
Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think.