Author's Chapter Notes:
What started as an idea for just one single chapter more, an epilogue, had apparently bred with the dark plot bunny under my bed and now there's a plan to write at least 1-2 more.

What can I say, I suck at keeping my promises

Wolverine strikes a deal with the devil.
“Wake up.” A voice penetrated the murkiness of his thoughts as he swam slowly back to consciousness. He growled. That voice was never anything but trouble.

“Don’t you growl at me! And I said rise and shine buttercup!” A sharp slap was immediately followed by a dash of water in his face. His eyes snapped open and he snarled at the Rogue’s face leaning over his. He bared his teeth and tried to lunge for her, but he fell over awkwardly, his body unresponsive. Hell, even his bones felt like jelly.

“Nah-ah Wolverine,” the Rogue tsked and wagged a gloved finger in his face, her other hand disturbingly bare. “You ain’t going anywhere just yet. Now settle down before I zap you again.” She shoved her bared hand against his covered chest and he fell back, boneless. “I doubt even you can take much more before you’re down for the count for a few days.”

“Where am I?” he muttered darkly as he looked around and saw they were in a dingy hotel room.

“Pfft. You should know, you bring your skanky barflies here often enough,” she snarked.

“Jealous?” He smirked; he had plans for her defiant ass as soon as he got his body to stop feeling like marshmallows.

“Hardly. Just needed a placed to have a nice little talk with you. Wasn’t going to be very productive if I left you on the ground with your dick hanging out.” She smiled nastily at him.

“I ain’t one for much talking, kid,” he growled angrily at the smug look on her face.

“No, you’re a man of action, right? All action.” She lingered lazily over the last word and he could smell a frisson of excitement emanate from her. She saw he noticed it and snapped, “And don’t call me kid!” Her smug expression slipped a bit and the real anger under the surface bubbled up.

His eyes narrowed and he hissed, “Kid,” taunting her. He wanted to see what she’d do, what she was capable of.

She shrieked and snaked her bare hand out and latched onto his face. Agony scrawled through his body like razors under the skin, and he passed out again. When he awoke it felt like his mind was swimming through quicksand and his body wouldn’t respond at all.

Shit, she really packs a wallop he thought begrudgingly, as he fought to open his heavy lids and focus as the scene blurred before him. Normally he would be pleased to see Rogue leaning over him half naked, her red mesh shirt now gone, cropped tank under it rising high and exposing her breasts. She was straddling his hips, her damaged leather pants pressed tightly against him. She leaned down and crossed her bare forearms, both hands now ungloved, across his wife-beater covered chest and smiled tightly at him.

“Now, about that talk. As you can see, you’re in a vulnerable position.” She swiveled her hips against him, grinding down on him. She winked as she felt his body betray him and harden under her. “Piss me off again, call me kid…one…more…time,” she hissed, “and you’ll wake up next week in the middle of Death Valley.” Despite the playful movement of her hips on him, her eyes were deadly serious.

He glared at her as best he could through the dizziness that still muddled his mind.

Her eyes took on a playful glint, even as her lips twisted in a sneer. “You took something that didn’t belong to you Wolverine. And you didn’t even ask nicely.”

“Whatever, k-“ he paused, not wanting a repeat draining just now. “You wanted-“

She cut him off, “I’m a minor, legally not capable of giving ‘consent’.” She made little air quotes, her bare fingers flicking in front of his nose and he barely smothered a flinch.

“You’re not 17 in that crazy little head of yours darlin',” he bared his teeth at her serious expression. “Mags, Kurt, Jean, Mystique, Cyclops, Pyro, Storm,” he ticked off a partial list of the people she'd absorbed. “Shit, you’re mentally older than I am probably.”

She quirked an eyebrow at him, one of his stolen gestures. “You think the Professor is going to be interested in splitting hairs? Especially after I show him what you did to me.”

“You took enough of my healing,” he spat at her empty threat. “You don’t have a scratch on you.”

“I don’t plan on showing him any bruises or bite marks. Damn, you are slow.” She tapped the side of her head. “He’ll see in my head what you did. He has a hard time getting in here when I don’t want him too, but if I project loudly he’ll get a replay…blow-by-blow.” She pursed her lips at the suddenly introspective look on Wolverine’s face and pressed on. “How you bent me over that bike, cut my face, ripped my pants open and said you were gonna fuck me like an animal," she purred maliciously, and the scent of her excitement rose to his nose.

Little bitch is playing me! His lips peeled back over his teeth and a low rumble rose from his chest. “You wanted it,” he sneered. “Still want it, you reek of need.”

The look on her face became harder at the same time her tongue slicked over her lips. “Maybe, maybe not. You never asked and I’m technically too young agree anyways. Xavier will only see what I want him to see, every vicious grope and every single nasty, dirty thing you said and did to me.” She settled more firmly onto the arms resting on his chest, pushing her bare breasts forward.

She had a point; from an outside view there was really only one way to interpret the situation. Even from his own view, what he’d done was pretty messed up even if he knew with 100% certainty Rogue had wanted it; in fact she’d done everything she could lately to taunt him over the edge, to bring him to the state where he’d had no choice but to totally posses her and take control back from her sneaky little hands.

Watching Wolverine contemplate what she’d said, the Rogue knew she had him on the ropes and brought out the heavy artillery. “You think Xavier would just run you off, kick you out? No way he’d turn you loose to molest other innocent little girl.”

“You weren’t innocent long before I ever laid a hand on you,” he barked. He smiled inwardly as she started back suddenly, before resettling on his chest and fixing her serious eyes on his again.

“He’ll get in your head and scramble your mind. You don’t think he will?” she asked at the critical expression on his face. “I’ll tell him you said Kitty was next.”

This time he did snarl loudly, “You lying slut!” His hand struggled up from his side, desperate to latch onto her throat and squeeze until the victorious grin on it disappeared. But his hand was bare and he couldn’t take the chance of coming in contact with her deadly skin again, he could barely move as it was.

She shrugged at his curse, “You wanted me to be a slut.” She quirked a bitchy smile at him. “Careful what you wish for.”

“What do you want?” he ground out, knowing she wanted him to pay for her silence.

“Hmm hmmmm,” she feigned thoughtfulness, tapping one deadly finger against her black slicked bottom lip. “Well, you took something from me that wasn’t yours…soooo,” she leaned down, deathly close, the breath from her lips tickling his face, her eyes slitted as she stared into his. “You can have it again, but I’ll take something from you in trade each time.”

“Trade?”

She ground her hips against him again, the opening in her leather pants letting him feel the heat of her through his uniform. His eyes narrowed in suspicion, then flew open wide when she sunk her head down to lick his nipple through his shirt, then bit it. He gasped as she continued her assault, her bare hands winding in his hair, skimming dangerously close to the skin on his temples. She shifted down, stroking her bare core against his thigh as her lips and teeth journeyed lower, sucking and biting through his shirt, tracing the line of his muscles, finding the sensitive hollow in his hips that made him buck unconsciously into her.

His hands rose slowly, still strained and heavy, and he traced the line of her bare back and shoulder, his fingers only an inch away from her soul-stealing skin. He wanted to touch her very badly, not just in retribution for zapping and cornering him with his own rash actions, but to make her squirm and call him a bastard then scream his name with want.

“Trade?” he prompted again, needing to finalize whatever twisted deal the little devil wanted, so they could move onto more enjoyable things.

She raised her head from where she’d been teasing his navel with her tongue and slithered up his body in a languorous crawl that zinged at his nerves and made his cock jump in his pants.

“Every time we fuck I’m gonna take a hit of those delicious powers of yours. Feels so good,” she purred. His eyes widened in shock at her proposition. No way was he going to let her zap him, steal his healing, and knock him on his ass whenever she wanted.

“Fuck you!” he spat, his hands now resting on her leather clad hips, free of her bare torso.

She squirmed against him, sliding her center against his uniform covered erection. “That’s the idea sugar,” she drawled then swooped at his face and kissed him roughly. Just before he shouted in agony and passed out he had one brief moment to enjoy the hot, slick feel of her tongue against his lips.


Chapter End Notes:
Coming up...various places to break rules around the mansion.

More smutty goodness to come. *evil grin*