Chapter 3


Jubilee got up from the bed to walk around the room. “Man that bed is uncomfortable. Why the hell would people rent them by the hour? The floor would be more comfy.” She looked down, “and prolly less unsanitary.”

Rogue snorted and replied, “I am SO not the one to ask those kinds of questions. I mean, how would I know anything about that ya know? I have no experience, except for, um, you know, um, er, for what we just saw.” Rogue blushed beet red. “Oh my god I can't believe you saw that. And I'm about to show Logan.” She sat up and covered her face with her glove-covered hands. “UGGGGGG! You know I never EVER expected to be doing this in my life. Not once.”

“Deep breaths, Rogey. We gotta stay calm here. We won't be freaking out when Logan arrives. OK? Um, er, speaking of tall, dark and studly,” she laughed softly, “You know how I gave him directions to here?” Jubilee asked Rogue.

“Ya-huh. Jubes, why do I have a funny feeling you did something I'm not gonna like?” Rogue sighed.

“Well, look.” Jubilee walked back over to Rogue and sat next to her on the edge of the bed. “You aren't the only victim I saw on that recording you know? So, I told Wolvie to nab the Scottmeister while he was on his way. He was almost to the school anyways. He'll make sure Scotty isn't hooked up to the Red Bitch's head or anything. And you have to agree, Mr. Leader Dude should know about this too. She did it to him too ya know. Not just you.”

“Scott's coming too?!?!” Rogue gasped.

“Yeah, if Wolvie can find him that is,” Jubilee held one of Rogue's hands in her own. “You don't have to face him right away. When they get here and knock on the door, you can go hide in the bathroom and I'll send Logan in there to talk to you first OK? Then, when we watch the recording, you can stay in there or come out, however you feel at the time. You won't have to even talk to him right away if you don't wanna. I'll make sure of it. You know Logan will too. We're both gonna help and we're all gonna fix this too. She can't get away with shit like this. No way, no how!”

“This is not helping me stay calm Jubes!!” Rogue started to hyperventilate. “I can't. I just can't. I'm not ready. Dammit Jubes. Fuck!” Rogue started growling, “Grrrrrrr!” She jumped off the bed pulling her hand out of Jubilee's grip and started pacing the room. Back and forth, she walked running her hands through her hair, getting more and more agitated. She then started repeating to herself, “What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?”

“Calm down. Logan will be here soon. Just calm down Rogue.” Then Jubilee muttered to herself, “And he better bring a couple kegs of beer, I can't take much more.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Logan finally pulled in front of the motel. He pointed to the Jeep he saw parked by the room Jubilee told him they would be in, “Is that Jubilee's car?”

Scott looked, “Yah, I think so. What are they doing in a place like this? What is going on???”

“I told ya already, I got no idea. I'm just following the directions the Ju-Ju Bee gave me. Now don't go in there demanding anything OK? Just stay quiet and let them tell us what's going on. Don't do nothing to go upsetting Rogue. She's upset enough as it is. I don't know what your part is in this, but just be quiet and keep your ears open.” Logan opened his door and got out of the truck, Scott followed close on his heels.

Logan knocked on the door. “Its me and Scott, let us in.”

Jubilee opened the door, while Rogue ran into the bathroom slamming the door behind her. “Come on in guys. Welcome to Casa El Crappo.” She shut and locked the door behind the two men who entered. “So um, where's the beer?”

Logan raised an eyebrow. “Where's Rogue?” Jubilee pointed to the bathroom door.

“You can go in Logan, but you are gonna have to wait out here with me.” Logan knocked on the bathroom door and let himself in closing the door behind him. Jubilee led Scott over to one of the chairs by the rickety table in the room. “Have a seat. Take a load off. When Logan's done talking to Rogue, we'll show ya what we found.”

“What's going on here?” Scott demanded.

“First, is your mind meld thingy with the doc all shut down? I'm not gonna let you pass along messages to Ms. Mega Bitch.” Jubilee said with all seriousness.

“Hey now. There's no reason for calling her that.” Scott defensively said.

“Oh after what I've just seen, that's pretty damn mild. You won't be defending her high and mightiness much longer I can guaran-damn-tee you that.” Jubilee crossed her arms and started tapping her foot. “That bitch deserves every name I can think of, and those are the polite ones. I'm sparing you the accurate ones till after you watch the video.”

“What's on the video? Is Rogue hurt? Why all the secrecy?” Scott asked.

“Nope, no more, not till Logan gets out here. I'm not going to go explaining it twice. Its too damn complicated.” Jubilee shook her head. “Just sit back and relax. Hopefully Wolvie will be out of the bathroom soon.”

“Is Rogue hurt? Do we need to get her medical attention?” Scott asked again.

“She's OK for now. She doesn't need a doctor or anything. Not for anything medical that is. Dunno what this is gonna do to her mentally though. This will fuck anyone up for life. But if anyone can get past it, she can. She's tough as nails. And we're gonna make sure she's OK You understand? Whatever it takes. She's gonna pull through this.” Jubilee sighed and looked at Scott scrunching up her eyebrows. “You will too. At least I hope you're strong enough for this. I just wanna say one more thing before he gets out here. I'm so sorry for what she did to you. I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve it anymore than Rogue did.”

“To me? Who did what to me???” Scott was perplexed. “I don't understand.”

“Don't worry. You will soon enough.” Jubilee looked over to the bathroom door, hoping Logan came out soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


“Marie baby,” Logan walked over to Rogue and pulled her into his arms. “I'm here.” He hugged her close rocking her a little.

She clung to him. “Logan” is all she whispered and hugged him even tighter.

“Whatever happened Marie, we're gonna get through this. We'll do whatever we gotta, but we will get through this.” He laid his cheek on top of her head. His muttonchops and her hair protecting them both from her skin.

“Yah?” She mumbled into his shirt.

“Yah, all part of the promise I made to take care of ya baby. I always keep my promise. 'Course that's the only one I've made so far, but I'm gonna always keep it.” He pulled back and looked into Rogue's eyes. “You ready to show me this video you got?”

Rogue nodded to Logan and whispered, “Just not ready to talk about it yet OK?”

“That's OK We'll watch it first and then we'll all know what's going on, then we can decide what to do next.” Logan held Rogue's hand and led her out of the bathroom and back into the motel room.

Rogue looked down at the shag carpeting on the floor, refusing to meet anyone's eyes. She and Logan sat on the edge of the bed. Logan put one arm around her holding her close.

“We're ready to watch. Can you start it Sparky?” Logan asked Jubilee.

“Sure thing.” Jubilee walked over to the laptop and started the video. Four pairs of eyes were glued to the screen.
Chapter End Notes:
I have updated the first 2 chapters a smidge as well. Just a little tweaking. :) enjoy!