Chapter 9

The grainy video showed 2 people walking into Rogue's bedroom. One woman and one man. The woman turned around to face the young man and you could see her face. Dr. Jean Grey. The young man still has his back to the screen, but you could tell who he was by the back of his head. Young Mr. Bobby Drake. Jean and Bobby strolled right into Rogue's room as if they owned the place. Jean tugged Bobby towards the bed, then turned and pushed him down onto it. She then walked across the room and started digging through Rogue's drawers until she found what she was looking for. “Perfect” she said as she slid a pair of opera length gloves over her bare arms.

“I still don't understand why you get such a kick pretending to be Rogue all the time. I mean, if you hate her so much why do you try to be her?” Bobby asked Jean.

“I am NOT trying to be her.” Jean rolled her eyes. “Puleeze. You obviously do not understand the fact that when we are in here, I am mocking her and I enjoy playing with her mind by being in here. There just nothing like getting to see her face in the morning as she keeps looking over her shoulder and watching for someone to jump out at her. She's on the edge and you can see it in her face. She looks like she's on her last leg, and that makes me happy. Every time I can make her miserable, makes me happy. Do you understand now Robert?”

“Yeah, I get it now. I didn't say I minded us doing this, in fact I do like getting one over on her, especially after all that time I had to spend with her, making her think I was interested in her. Yuck. As if I'd even touch that. After her being on the road all that time and her fucked up skin, who knows what you could catch or if you could even survive a slip-up. Just not worth it in my book.” Bobby shuddered in thought.

“Are you trying to tell me you wouldn't even fuck her if she walked in naked right the the door and knelt down on the floor and offered herself to you?” Jean raised her eyebrows in question.

“Hell no. I'd be afraid my dick would fall off if it got too close to her.” Bobby smirked.

Jean laughed. “Well you certainly don't have the problem around me now do you?” Jean reached for Bobby jeans and started rubbing his crotch. “Oh no, no problem like that at all. Mmmmm.”

Bobby laid back and moaned, letting her run her hands all over his hardening cock.

“Oh my Bobby, what is this I feel? Is it a penis?” Jean said with a high pitched mocking voice.

Bobby laughed and said, “Oh, we're playing that game again? Cool.” He reached over to Rogue's bedside table and picked up her pair of sunglasses and slipped them on. “Rogue, you really shouldn't be invading my personal space like that. Its rude to grab someone's genital area without permission. Also, we should plan a route of attach and discuss it with the group before we fondle each other. I am the leader, and I should be the one to start these things off. You are being reckless and we just can't have that.” His imitation of Scott's voice was thin at best.

Jean batted her eyelashes at Bobby, “But Scott....I wanna play with you. I'm a whiny, helpless, stupid bitch and I need someone to play with. No one else will spend any time with me. Please Scott? Won't you take pity on me and let me play with you? You're like my big brother and since I'm a white trash Southern ho, it would be just like I was at home? You know us red necked girls only know how to do it with family.” Jean attempted to use a Southern drawl but failed miserably.

“Oh god that is just sick. Sick and evil. I love it!” Bobby laughed.

“Its most likely the truth though. I mean, isn't she just the trashiest redneck you ever met?” Jean rolled her eyes again. “How she could attract anyone not related to her is beyond me. She's just so pathetic. Pathetic and worthless. I hate the very air she breathes.”

“Why? What did she ever do to you?” Bobby asked.

“Somehow, someway, she uses her pathetic-ness and does attract men. And I can't quite grasp how she does it. Its beyond irritating.” Jean grumbled.

“She attracts men? Who would want her?” Bobby was obviously puzzled.

“Scott for one.” She slowly started to undress herself, starting with her shirt, sliding it over her head and tossing it to the floor and shimmying out of her skirt, kicking it on top of her shirt.

“Scott? He's an asshole. I don't understand why you even care, or are even with him, especially how you talk about him.” Bobby watched as she slid out of her shoes and stocking, then as she took off her bra and panties standing before him in only Rogue's gloves.

“I'm engaged to him because Charles wants us to be together. He's grooming Scott to take over for him as his heir, and in order to keep one happy I must keep both happy.” She started running her gloved hands all over her body, stroking herself sensually. “Luckily I got him to “bond” with me telepathically and I know when his interest in someone else becomes too much. Then I just fiddle with his memories and put myself in her place and problem solved. Its a shame however the more I have to fiddle the more of an asshole he becomes. Every time I have to alter his memories, his attitude gets stiffer and stiffer. Like he knows something is wrong and if he just controls himself he might figure out what is going on. As if he could ever figure it out, but it is an annoying side-effect. He used to be much more easy going than he is now. Shame too, he used to be so much fun in bed. Now, it isn't even worth my time.” She sighed while caressing her breasts.

“Should I pretend to be Wolverine then? So you don't have to think about One-eye and his one-eyed wonder anymore?” Bobby snorted at his own joke.

“Spare me, you couldn't even pretend to be close to Wolverine's league. He is all animal. And still another one that I have to work to keep away from Rogue. But at least he's easy to distract from her 'charms'. A smile and a touch on his chest and he's all mine. That and I reinforce in his mind that Rogue is still a child and that she isn't old enough to handle him. That he needs a 'real' woman. And that I am.”

“Oh hell yah, that you are. A real woman. A beautiful woman, and if they don't see that, there must be something majorly flawed with them. I just don't see how they can't see you like I do.” Bobby helped Jean slide his jeans down off his legs and pulled off his shirt. Then he slipped his boxers down and sprawled naked on Rogue's bed. He pulled Jean down on top of him and she straddled his hips. He leaned up and started nibbling on her nipples. “You” lick, “are the most,” nibble “beautiful woman” kisses softly, “I've ever seen,” he then started sucking on one then switched to the other.

The bedroom door opened and in walked Rogue who stopped and gasped, “What the hell????

Jean looked at Rogue and raised her hand, freezing the young woman where she had stopped. The door behind her closed on its own. Rogue's eyes moved around wildly, but no other part of her body would move. “Looks like we have a visitor. Shall we play with her?” Jean asked Bobby.
“Oh yes we should,” he replied.
Chapter End Notes:
Part 1 of 2