Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok, finally back on track after all the holiday mayhem. Enjoy!
Wolverine grinned at the girl pressed against him and wrapped his hands around her waist to pull her more firmly to him. “Like what you saw?”

Rogue answered him with a hard kiss, reckless in its intensity and force, and he got a little zap for her efforts but even while it momentarily weakened him he felt emotions surge powerfully at her gesture. She wasn’t afraid of him, nor was he of what her powers could do to him, a matched set if ever there was one. For a brief moment she slid her tongue into his mouth and drew a husky moan from the back of his throat before she pulled back.

“Damn right, sugar,” she panted against his cheek and her hands went back to their busy work, one working his belt buckle loose and the other shoving his bloody, shredded shirt up to reveal his chest and practically ripping it over his head to give her free access to his body. Her head slipped down to nuzzle against the safe dark thatch of hair on his chest. What he’d once been so self-conscious about to the point of embarrassment now became a source of pride as Rogue breathed, “My wild man.” She seemed entrance by his hairy chest as she stroked him over and over, tracing muscles and lines with her fingers. Each movement raised the temperature around them a million degrees until Wolverine felt like she was going to give him heat stroke with just one more caress.

One of his bare hands came up to fist in the hair at the back of her head and he marveled at the silky feel of those ebony strands even as it began to slip through is fingers she started a slow trek downward. He halted her progress for a moment to pull her back into another bruising kiss, and then he slid back as his nose made contact with her cheek and he felt her power sizzle, both exciting and dangerous. She was an intoxicating combination, hitting all the right buttons, dangerous in a wildly erotic combination. He cupped one of her breasts through her fighting skin suit and thumbed a nipple, pleased beyond measure she wasn’t wearing a bra tonight. His thrill increased at the wanton sound she made as he lowered his head to nip at the tight bud. She grinned to himself at little jump she made in his arms as his wet tongue laved her hard and he pulled the peak into his mouth, saturating it with his tongue and excited breaths.

“Mmmm, nice as that is, thought you were the one getting a reward,” she gasped and pulled away. She laughed at the disappointed look on his face then the rapid change on it as she sank to her knees in front of him.

He grinned, flashing sharp canines at her upturned face, “Carry on then,” he rumbled through the vibration building his chest at the sight of the delicious and deadly girl in front of him.

He still held her hair in one hand even as her head dipped lower and he released it to let it tease a fiery trail with its silken strands across his chest to settle at his hips as her heated breath slid lower and lower.

“Shit,” he heard from somewhere around his belt.

“Disappointed?” he panted hard as he felt one of her silky gloved hands sneak into his waistband.

She muttered something he didn’t hear. “Huh?” he grunted even as his head fell back with a loud thunk against the siding at the sensation of her fingertips teasing him.

She lifted her head to give him a moue of mock disappointment. “What I had in mind required a condom. No dice, sugar.” She raised her empty hands with an exaggerated shrug of her shoulders. He chuckled at the amused look on her face even as her grip slid down once more and tightened to create a dangerous sensation that caused his hips to jerk forward.

“Guess you’ll have to get creative, darlin,” he grunted and again jerked as she unzipped his jeans and slid free his aching length.

“I can do that,” she said with a voice full of promise and he growled softly when he felt her hot breath tease the sensitive tip of his cock.

BANG!

“Rogue, where are you!? You’re up!” Pyro shouted as he flung open the warehouse door with a crash.

Before he could stop himself, Wolverine growled loudly at the interruption. Unfortunately, rather than scaring away the firebug the sound allowed him to pinpoint their location in seconds.

“WHOA hahahahaaa!” Pyro cackled at his came around the corner and skidded to a stop at the sight of Rogue scrambling to her feet and Wolverine tucking himself rather roughly back into his pants. “Sorry,” he snickered, not sounding sorry at all as he eyeballed his friends. “But we’ve got almost $400 in bets already on you and Boom Boom,” he nodded to Rogue even as his grin grew wider at the pissed off look on the other boy’s face.

Pyro waggled his eyebrows suggestively when Wolverine shifted uncomfortably and had to adjust himself in his too tight jeans. Wolverine snarled so viciously the smile slid off Pyro’s face immediately and backed up. Rogue put a restraining hand on her boyfriend bare chest and drew a suggestive line down the trail of hair down low to once again dip her fingers into his waistband.

“Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be back in just a tick,” she whispered in his ear and to reward him for his patience she slipped her tongue into his ear briefly. It took every ounce of willpower for Wolverine to not punch Pyro in the face and pull Rogue around the back of the building to carry on.

Well aware of the violent and lascivious thoughts her man was entertaining, Rogue dragged Pyro off by the collar before she decided to let Wolverine eviscerate the boy for interrupting what had initially promised to be the next exciting step in their explorations. Wolverine staggered as best as his painfully constricted hard-on allowed to the door of the warehouse. He heard the screams and cheers of the others inside as Rogue and Boom Boom’s names were shouted by Silver. Just as he threw open the door to watch the fight there was an ear-splitting shriek; a blonde body went airborne and landed with an unpleasant thump at the feet of several spectators.

Before he even had time to register what had happened Rogue was in his arms once more, forcibly shoving him out the door as Avalanche announced the uncontested knock-out and Bishop started trying to bring Boom Boom around.

“Told you I’d only be a second, sugar,” she laughed as she backed him purposefully around the corner once more.

“You weren’t kidding!” Wolverine laughed loudly. “Good god girl, you’re something else!”

“Less words, more action,” she demanded as she pushed him against the wall once more and quickly ducked her head to bite him gently on the collarbone.

“Shit, alright darlin,” Wolverine panted. Both their movements became urgent due to the previous delay, Wolverine practically bending Rogue backwards as he latched onto her breast once more, nipping and sucking as she wrapped her legs around his waist and thurst her hands into his hair.

“Mmmmm sugar, so niiiiice,” she breathed raggedly into the top of his head as he teased her with his tongue through the fine material of her suit. The sound of her heart racing was so close he not only heard but felt it against the cheek he pressed to her barely covered flesh. It raced for him, for what he did to her. His own pulse pounded in time with it, echoing its thunder with its twinned cadence.

“Darlin', I gotta-“ he groaned against her as he felt her intimate warmth against his stomach as she writhed under his ministrations.

“Mmmmm sugar, please,” she muttered as she felt one of his hands leave her ass and sneak around to slither between their bodies and press against her. That weird sound she always made in him in his chest increased as he felt her jump in time with his fingers as they pressed and twisted against her until it emerged from his throat in a vibrating purr that passed through them both. Rogue bucked against his hand and a delicious whine came from her, urging him on.

“Whoops! Sorry!” came a high pitched voice from their immediate right. Both Rogue and Wolverine jumped in surprise at the sudden appearance of Avalanche and Shadowcat, well at least their top halves, who had materialized two feet away through the warehouse wall.

Thank god for Rogue’s fast reflexes or Wolverine would’ve dropped her on her ass as he threw his hands up in shock. She got her feet under her in time to avoid an ignominious landing but stumbled back also in surprise.

“Fucking-a Lance!” she shouted. “What is it?!”

Kitty phased fully through the wall, dragging Avalanche with her by the hand. The wiry teen rubbed the back of his neck in discomfit at interrupting the pair. Pyro had already told him about walking up on his cousin and Wolverine practically going at it, so he was embarrassed to have done it himself. The look on Wolverine’s face was borderline homicidal as he wrapped a possessive arm around Rogue’s waist and pulled her behind him, presumably to get her away from the probable blood splatter.

“Uh-we…just-uh-wanted-gah-“ Lanche stammered as he backed away from his friend and equally murderous looking cousin.

Kitty huffed, “We were just looking for some privacy, sorry. C’mon Lance,” she said flatly as she grabbed Lanche by the hand and dragged him away and around the opposite corner of the warehouse.

Wolverine snarled furiously but Rogue practically collapsed against his back in a fit of giggles. “What’s a mutant gotta do around here to get some?!” he shouted in irritation to the world at large.

“Oh, so you thought you were gonna get some?” came a teasing voice behind him. He spun to see Rogue standing there with an innocent look on her face, hands clasped demurely in front of her, one toe twisting in the gravel with a mischievous look in her eyes.

“Hell yes, c’mere!” he grabbed her gloved hand and dragged her behind him across the lot to another warehouse, where he contemplated the locked door for a second, then unleashed one claw into the jam between the wall and door and sliced the latch open. Before Rogue could protest he threw her over his shoulder and stomped in, kicking the door behind him at he went.

“What an animal!” her voice floated up from his ass, which she gave a hard pinch right before he deposited her onto a crate with authority and practically attacked her once more, this time determined to finish what they had started before yet another interruption. She didn’t protest at all and matched his speed with her own, managing to shove his pants down to his knees before he’d hardly started to pay attention on the tit he’d neglected earlier. His ministration stopped on a dime when he felt her hand circle the base of his throbbing cock then stroke firmly upward and end with an excellent circle of her thumb around the head. He froze in place at the blazing feel of her hand on him, the sure and confident movements with which she wrung a groan from him that rose raggedly with each expert stroke.

“Not a multi-tasker, huh?” Rogue murmured against his chest when his movements stilled. She curled her lips back from her teeth and bit his nipple firmly, which provoked a wildly exciting snarl from him. “That’s alright…for now,” she giggled even as she nipped him again and followed it with a light flick of her tongue that mimicked the teasing motion of one silkily gloved finger sliding over the slit in his head, spreading his pre-cum. She flicked her tongue against his skin once more, positively wallowing in the feral sound she wrenched from him. Taking advantage of Wolverine’s apparent paralysis she spun them around until he was the one sitting on the crate and she knelt in front of him once more.

The dark boy leaned on the hands braced behind him, almost tearing grooves through the rough wood with his grip. His head fell loosely back as he felt Rogue’s expert touch work him like a magician. When her velvety tongue made a surprise swipe his head snapped forward to stare down at her, not wanting to miss a thing. The sight of her dark gloved hands sliding up and down his flesh made the muscles in his thighs tense and bunch as they framed her form, her dark and light hair spilling over his naked left thigh and providing another, more delicate stimulation. His eyes widened as her tongue snaked out and made a jaw-dropping circuit of his head, lapping up the moisture he was leaking almost painfully.

He didn’t recoil at the sight of her deadly skin so close to his favorite and certainly most sensitive part, except to urge her on with heated whispers of her name and gasped pleas for more. He trusted her implicitly, and the potential danger was only an added enticement, a kink that was infinitely more exciting than bare skin-to-skin, which he’d had a hundred times before. Every girl before was tame, boring, nothing special.

But this one, his Rogue was life on the edge of death, orgasm on the brink of agony, pleasure mixed with promised pain, addictive like heroin and infinitely more intoxicating and deadly. The girl kneeling in front of him was in no way subservient in that position often seemed to be. She held the key to his release, his body, his heart in the same succulent hands and lips that promised unimaginable agony.

No problem, he’d trust her with any and everything he had in this fucking world if she’d just not stop.

“Christ darlin’, god, good, Rogue, ahh, shit, Rogue,” he chanted in time with her sure movements, the now slick glide of her hands along his dripping length, the sporadic flick or prolonged lick of her tongue against his flesh.

“You taste so good,” she muttered against his shift as her tongue slicked against him once more. The wanton sound of her voice, the challenging look in her eyes as she raised them to his, thrilled him intensely as did her next words, “Come for me, c’mon Wolverine.”

He locked his eyes with her as she upped her tempo, the grin on her face wild and excited as his hips began to buck in time with her movements. She moved her face away a bit to not end this badly and stood, never breaking the dizzying rthym she’d set to insinuate herself between his thighs and press against him.

“C’mon sugar, you want to sooooo bad, I can feel it,” she cooed then grabbed his hair with one hand and wrenched his head back to bite him hard on the side of his neck where his pulse pounded wildly.

The feel of her teeth, her sure firm grip on him, the scent of both their arousal undid Wolverine completely and as his thighs clenched painfully around her hips he came with what he could have only described as a howl that spiraled up from his gut and tore from his throat with a primitive, untamed sound that echoed thrillingly in the vast space of the deserted warehouse.

“YES!” Rogue ripped her teeth from his throat and crowed triumphantly as he came on her glove in hard pulsing spurts, milking him until the last drop slid from his body. She felt the tension start to leave her man, the hardness in his thighs soften around her waist and she laughed, heady at how powerful she felt making her crazy boy lose control and howl like that.

Her laughter died as she found herself spun around once more and spread over the crate, Wolverine between her thighs now. “My turn, darlin’,” he growled and she sighed blissfully at the feel of his hand once more against her core, rubbing expertly through her skinsuit. She felt his other hand stroke up her arm to her fingers wound in his hair, pulling them away and to his face. She opened her eyes to see him take one gloved digit between his teeth and tug as one by one he pulled her glove free. Christ, he’d wanted to do that for ages.

“Trust me?” he smirked down at her. Two could play at that game. She nodded and held her breath as he wriggled the slightly too small glove onto his hand and unleashed one claw. He leaned over her and breathed against her lips, “You better hold still, darlin’.” She heard a small ripping noise then the feel of his hand against her bare flesh.

“Ooooooohhhhhh,” Rogue sighed, realizing he’d slit her suit and now stroked wonderfully at her uncovered flesh, teasing, sliding. “Oh my god.”

“Nah, just you and me this time.” His voice held a hint of laughter that she echoed before he stole her breath with an exploring digit that pressed gently into her.

The sounds she made, the unhindered scent of her body, the wetness he could feel through the glove it was utterly amazing and singular. Always before he’d seen this sort of foreplay as just a necessary step to nailing a chick good and proper, something to do as quickly as possible to get her wet enough so he could pump her to his satisfaction.

Not this time.

He wanted to make Rogue fall apart, break into a hundred erotic fragments the way she’d undone him just moments ago, feel her unwind around his touch, say his name without inhibition, feel her body respond to his caress, only his, only EVER his.

With these thoughts in mind Wolverine set about patiently working Rogue slowly to a fever pitch, alternately between gentle caresses of her lower lips, a firm but tender press against the center of her arousal, rolling it back and forth, and sure slow thrusts of first one then two fingers into her hot, soft pussy. He knelt in front of her to better see her body’s response and was rewarded with a strong heady whiff of her natural aroma, musky, spicy, smoky and he couldn’t resist a taste. He gave one experimental lick with the tip of his tongue to her clit and the hard spasm of her legs against his shoulder made that weird purring noise rise from his chest again. He did it again, then longer once more, no burn, no grasping electric sizzle of her power, just her slick wet tantalizing flesh sweet on his tongue. He figured her natural wetness might be protecting them both for now, and he decided to see just how far it would go.

Rogue cried out, “God! OH GOD!” as his lips latched onto her clit and sucked gently, then as he flicked his tongue rapidly over it again, again, and again her back arched and she honest-to-god screamed. Wolverine grinned against her and took his uncovered hand and laid it across his stomach to hold her in place while he teased, taunted, and stroked, nibbled, tasted, teased her higher, still higher higher until all he could hear were her ragged gasps interspersed with a delightfully nasty combination of curses and pleas.

“God, lick me, aaahhh, fuck FUCK! So good sugar, oh baby, Wolverine, right there, harder you fucker, SHIT SUGAR AAAAAHHHH!” He curled the two finger inside her towards him, pressing hard against her g-spot as she shouted and groaned, quivering tightly around him and the essence of her flooded his mouth. Nothing ever tasted so fine, felt so unbelievable, sounded as sweetly satisfying as making his woman come and scream louder than Siryn.

Rogue was utterly boneless under him as he stood up and leaned over her to kiss her gently, then more insistently as he probed her lips with his tongue, letting her taste herself on him. She sighed into his mouth and sucked voraciously until her sharp sting brought them both back to their senses. Wolverine staggered back a couple of feet, still grinning, as Rogue sat up, took a deep breath, and smoothed her hands over her hair as she crossed her legs.

She shot him an evil smile, “You enjoy the zap, don’t you?”

Wolverine chuckled at the sight of her sitting there patting her hair prettily back into place, her ripped suit giving him an indecorous look at her. “Heh heh, got what I was thinking?” He hoped he’d given her a brainful of all sorts of dirty thoughts about next time, coupled with a strong surge of powerful emotions, some possessive, but many much deeper.

“You’re such a slut,” she teased as she hopped off the crate and came over to him, sliding her arms around his waist. She swung her hair forward to protect them as she pressed her cheek against his gorgeous bare chest. “And somewhat of a romantic” she said softly, thrilled at the intensity of the feelings he’d projected to her.

“Yeh, well, it’s your fault, woman,” he growled, holding her tightly to him. She made him feel the damndest things, unexpected, unfamiliar things, but it felt right. He couldn’t voice it even if he tried, so he just showed it to her with their touch.

“I won’t tell, gotta protect your reputation.” She raised her head and kissed him once more, delicately on the lips, too swiftly for her mutation to rise up.

He felt his heart pound hard against his chest, not with exertion or excitement this time, but with emotion, the raw honest feel of Rogue in his arm, she fit right there just so, like his arms were built for the sole purpose of holding her in them.

“We got ourselves a little problem sugar,” she said a little sadly.

Wolverine pulled back and cradled his cheek in his hand, cupping it through her silvered hair. “What’s wrong, darlin’?” he asked concerned.

“I can’t fight my next match with my crotch hanging out!” Wolverine tried to stifle his laugh unsuccessfully. She didn’t mind, just grinned back at him. “Helluva mental image I know, but I have another suit in my bag, can you grab it and bring it outside?”

They darted across the lot, still laughing, and Rogue hid behind the door to the warehouse as Wolverine darted inside to get her stuff. When the teen came back out they spent a few minutes playfully wrestling as Rogue tried to get into her new suit without giving Wolverine the full monty, while he grabbed at her as she fended him off. Wolverine was all for spending the rest of the night out here debating which of Rogue’s various stages of dressed and undressed he enjoyed most, but she reminded him he also had a match to fight if they wanted to get home before sunrise with money in their pockets.

Neither one of them noticed the blonde feral sitting on the roof of a warehouse across the way. Sabertooth’s legs dangled over the edge as he watched the pair through slitted eyes, his lip curled disdainfully as he detected their combined scents, saturated with heat. Only when the warehouse door banged shut behind them did he let a low growl curl from him, thick with menace.