Author's Chapter Notes:
yup, finally some more smut and a long overdue update.

next chapter will move us back to AU and two more big fight scene before we start to wrap this bad boy up.

the next chapter will be up no later than Friday night, i promise! i need to finish this story so i can get back to the other i left hanging. i've got ideas for others stories, but have forced them to the back burner so i can finish The Only One Who Can and Don't Let Me Catch You before i lose myself in another tale. I'm a comment whore. Feed the beast!
No dice. Soon as Warren left he called his now on-again girlfriend, but she sighed moodily into the phone, “I used up the last of Kitty’s power. He just banged on my door too, so I was lucky to get back.”

“Fuck!” Wolverine swore.

“Hmm, not tonight,” Rogue whispered in a silky way that had his ears perking up.

“Guess making up will have to wait, yeh?” he growled in what he hoped was a sexy voice, but he thought it came out more sounding like he had a sore throat.

“Oh, I dunno about that. Mmmmm, if I was there I’d just lay myself across your bed with a smile. Crook my fingers, ask you to come over to me,” she purred and something started at the base of Wolverine’s spine.

“Damnit, girl, don’t tease me like that!” he snapped. God, what a thought, Rogue spread across his bed, beckoning him closer. He could get down with that.

“Sugar, if I was there I wouldn’t be teasing,” she sighed and he heard a rustle of cloth. “I’d let you watch while I took off ev-ery-thing.” Rogue lingered over that last word and hell if he couldn’t see it clear as day in his horny little teenage mind.

“Yeh? Why don’t you gimme a sneak peak?” he encouraged.

“Halfway there sugar. I’m lying on the bed, just pulling my shirt up over my head so you can see whatever you want.” Damn if there wasn’t another rustle. Wolverine had a pretty good notion she was doing exactly that in her own room just feet away down the hall.

“Christ, I wanna see those tits. I bet you got on that purple bra, don’t you? I like the purple one.”

“Nah, I ain’t even wearing a bra today,’ she giggled.

“Crap, wish I’d known that when you were here a few minutes ago,” he sighed as he eased onto his own bed and lay back. “I like your tits, soft, smooth, I bet they taste fantastic.” His own hand wandered up under his shirt to sweep across his abs as he listened to Rogue’s breath hitch.

“I’m on your bed, half-naked, just waiting for you sugar. Tell me what you want to do.”

“It’s like that, huh?” Alright, phone sex it was. Way better than homework, that was for sure. Wolverine yanked his own shirt over his head and resettled as he cradled the phone against his ear. “Alright….I’m sitting down next to you, not lying down yet, just wanna look at you, all of you. God, you got nice skin.” His hand traced unintelligible patterns against his chest as he closed his eyes and thought how white and pale she had to be, hidden under clothes all the damn time.

“Some people don’t think it’s so nice,” Rogue reminded him with a wistful sigh.

“Fuck what other people think, only I get to see it, get to touch it!” he growled forcefully.

“Mmmm, sugar, I love it when you get all possessive. Like I’m yours.”

“You are, darlin. I reach out one hand and run my fingers real soft like over your stomach, real slow up and down until you’re kinda squirming and you want me to move higher, touch you more.” He paused and grinned at the breathy sound she made. “You want me to?”

“Yeah, sugar. I want your hands on me.”

“Where do you want them? You gotta tell me. I’ll do it if you ask.” Damn, this was getting good. He was half hard and all they’d exchanged was a few words.

“I want you to slide both your hands up, cups my breast, use your thumbs, ahhh, tease my nipples…” Rogue’s breath came a little faster.

“You touching yourself, darling?”

“Hmmm, I’m imagining it’s you, oh feels nice…”

“It’s me, I like those nipples, like cherries, I just wanna pop one in my mouth. Bet it’s sweet. That’s what I do, I lean over, not touching any other part of you, not yet. God, you taste so good darling, so sweet. You get a little hard in my mouth and it’s fucking awesome knowing I make you feel that way. You like it?”

“Yessssss,” Rogue’s voice hissed down the line and it raised the hair on the back of his neck. “You just flick my nipple with your tongue, back and forth. Oh god, it feels amazing. Ah,aaah...bite it please, just a little,” she begged.

“Damn right, just a little nip, a little pain to go with the pleasure. My other hand just sliding over your other breast, god it’s soft, perfect size. I love feeling it under my touch. You love it?” Rogue gave a little moan that told him all he needed to know. “I gotta have a taste of that one too. I don’t lick, I just suck it into my mouth, I gotta have it all, have all of you girl,” Wolverine moaned as he reached down and unzipped his fly to give the old man some breathing room. “Mmmm, love the taste of you, Rogue. I gotta have more.”

“Sugar, you can have all you want, just don’t stop, tell me more. God, I’m getting so hot,” she implored.

“You get me hot, Rogue. Your tits, I could spend all night on them and not get tired, but I think you want something more that just my mouth...hot, wet, teasing your tits, licking your nipples, biting a little. It makes you sigh…yeh just like that little one you just gave. I dig it, so hot.” The words tumbled out of him without thought, flowing smoothly just like his lips would glide over Rogue's flesh, natural, slick, and so fucking hot he was starting to perspire. “You want more?”

“Yes, yes, sugar, gimme more, tell me what you’re doing to me. Jesus, making me sweat baby.”

“I don’t ever leave you tits alone, they’re too nice to be ignored, but I start easing one hand down and enjoy the skin on your ribs, those little ripples are sexy as hell. You’re a little ticklish, I bet, right there. Yeh, I hear you giggle, god that’s fucking sweet. But that’s not what I want. A little lower, lower...oh yeh right there. You getting wet? I think you’re getting wet," he growled and when she responded with something that wasn't quite words he knew he was spot on. "I gotta get these damn pants offa you because they’re in the way and you’re dying for me to touch you, right? Tell me.”

“Shit, yes!” Rogue laughed, “Took you long enough, I took my pants off 5 minutes ago!”

He chuckled, “Impatient? You want me to touch you, real bad? You gotta tell me, or I won’t know what to do.”

“You pull my pants off, but you don’t jump right to it, you take your time, just running your hands up my legs, starting at my ankles, touching my calves, real soft, real gentle, god so nice....” Fucking-a, her voice was killing him, he felt like he was gonna have a damn heat stroke the way she was raising the temperature.

“Hell yeh, I wanna know every inch of your skin, and it ain’t just my hands. I gotta taste every piece of you. You got these slim ankles, I seen them when you jeans ride up. I can circle them with my hands easy and I pressssss” he hissed and she answered with a sigh, “right into that little spot by your Achilles’ tendon. Bet you didn’t know how good that could feel.”

“Oh, no,” she breathed, her voice wanton and sexy, “God sugar, you’re making me feel shit I didn’t know.”

“I wanna know it all darlin, all of ya. I’m taking my time, gonna memorize every curve you got. Your calves, they’re strong and sexy as hell, I can feel the muscle under your beautiful skin, and I just think about how they’d feel wrap around my waist. I gotta keep touching you, I can't help it, I can't stay away.”

“Please, touch…yes, touch,” Rogue plead. God, just those simple words and Wolverine’s heart was pounding.

“You got this spot right behind your knee that look fucking edible and I gotta lick it. God, you taste so nice, I could drown in your taste. All heat and sass and my girl, damn it I gotta take a bite. You jump a little because I surprised you.”

“But I like it, I do, god, gimme some more baby,” Rogue begged in between soft sighs that raised gooseflesh on his arms. Wolverine mentally patted himself on the back; he was a freaking natural at phone sex if he did say so himself.

“That spot behind your knee, I think it’s my favorite spot on your body right now, it smells like you, hot, spicy, warm. Damn, it’s a good place to hang out for a while,” he teased.

Rogue made a frustrated sound in his ear, “Don’t take too long, sugar. God, I’m just dying thinking about you moving higher.”

“I wanna make you squirm, make you holler my name when I bite you a bit, I love the way you say my name. Say for me, c’mon,” Wolverine urged as his own hand reached down and grabbed his cock, god he needed that.

“C’mon Wolverine, make me feel good, ooh baby, right there, mmmmmmm, Wolverine” she moaned.

“You skip ahead, Rogue? You being bad? You gotta a hand in your panties, girl?” What a thought, one Wolverine decided he’d save up for later, the idea of her working her body at his words, for him.

“God sugar, you can’t keep making me wait like this, I gotta have your tongue on me baby, please,” she panted.

She was making him pant. “Alright, you asked so nice, about to set me on fire with that dirty talk darlin,” he growled. “Fuck, I can’t wait anymore, your sexy little pants and hot moans, saying my name, I can’t hold back. I move up and god almighty...you got such a gorgeous pussy, pink and wet and tight...I gotta taste it darlin. Shit, you’re wet already and it’s the sweetest I ever had. I gotta lick every inch of ya....fuck girl you’re making me so fucking hard!” he snarled into the phone, gripping his cock so tight it almost hurt, sliding his fist roughly up and down and his hips left the bed a few inches on the upstroke.

“Oooooh, god, you make me so wet Wolverine, fuck I can’t take it, your tongue flicking my clit, jesus!” Rogue made a little squeal that made him up the tempo harder on his own body, bucking in time with the little hot breaths she dripped in his ear. “Ah, suck it sugar, suck it please, hard, gotta suck it…” Her last words were lost to breathy moans and vulgar whispers that thrilled him to no end.

“Ah, ah, oooohhhh,” he groaned into the phone as he jerked harder, wishing it was her ear and he could stick his tongue in it. “I fucking latch onto your clit and suck hard, nibble it a little and you’re coming, oh Christ you’re coming so good, my girl, sweet tasting, fuck you’re dripping down my chin and I gotta lap it up, can’t waste any of it,” Wolverine panted like a locomotive in time with Rogue’s increasing moans that sounded through the phone and fuck if he couldn’t hear her down the hall.

“Fuck darling, I can hear you in your room, hear you through the door, come for me, lemme hear ya lose it with me eating your gorgeous tasty pussy like fucking dessert, making you crazy." He felt himself so close, god so fucking close, he couldn't take it much longer. "Shit girl! So hot, dripping wet, I fucking drink you up! Love it, love it! Scream it!” Wolverine shouted then threw his head back as he jacked furiously. The phone tumbled from his ear as he closed his eyes and god if his girl didn’t deliver and holler his name to high heaves so fucking loud there was no mistaking it through the door as she came like a freight train.

Even the sound of Angel banging on her door and shouting what the fuck was going on couldn’t stop either of them, and Wolverine came in so hard his spine bowed and he made a unholy gushing mess on his jeans and hand.

As he tried to catch his breath Wolverine grabbed the phone with his unsticky hand and grinned at the sound of Rogue’s last gasps as her ferocious orgasm wound down, then an irritable screech at Warren, who was still pounding on her door.

“Fuck Warren, WHAT?!” she shouted. He heard it both down the phone and the hall as she scrambled out of bed. He jumped out of his own bed and poked his head into the hall then leaned against the doorway to see her fling her own door open as she roughly dragged a shirt over her head.

“What the hell was that racket, Rogue?” Warren said roughly as he shoved her door open.

“It’s called an orgasm, Warren!!!! Is there a rule against masturbating now?!?!” Rogue shouted into Angel’s shocked face.

Wolverine’s mouth dropped open at her words. If he hadn’t known she was perfect before he sure as shit knew it now. And damn if she didn’t look and smell like 100% perfection and positively edible to boot. The heady scent of her fresh arousal wafted down the hall and right to him, almost knocking him back with its powerful and delectable taste. Her hair was messed up something sexy, ebony and silver strands sticking to one sweaty cheek and her shirt was only half on, one shoulder and half a boob hanging out. He grinned at the sight of her wearing only a pair of red panties on her bottom.

Angel backed away in horror and embarrassment at Rogue’s language and her undressed state. “What? Ain’t you ever heard a girl come before?” she snarked at the teacher, who turned bright red and kept stepping back like she was radioactive.

Wolverine couldn’t help it, he started laughing. Rogue leaned around Angel's form to shoot a fierce grin and a wink at him. To top it off her boob fell out of her shirt, and he got a nice long leer at it before she leisurely tucked it back in. He was right, her nipples did look like cherries, pink and tight and he couldn't wait to taste one for real.

Warren whirled on Wolverine. “Hey, I was right here the whole time,” the dark teen answered with a cocky grin of his own and held up both hands in mock surrender. “Haven't left my room, Scout’s honor.” He waggled his cell phone meaningfully and Angel’s eyes narrowed into annoyed slits.

The winged man grumbled, “As if you were ever a Scout. And for god’s sake put some clothes on, both of you!”

Wolverine looked down at his bare chest and fly still down. He shrugged, “Sorry. But count yourself lucky, I usually walk around starkers in my room.”

“I wanna see that,” Rogue teased just before Angel slammed her door shut in her face. Wolverine cackled before closing his own door.

His phone rang a moment later. “That was unbelievably hot, sugar,” Rogue’s husky voice sounded in his ear, stirring him to life once again. "You got a potty mouth, and it's pretty nice."

“Me? Fuck, I can’t believe you said that to Warren!” Wolverine laughed in response. “That was so cool.”

“Yeh, well, I was hoping to go for multiples and he interrupted,” Rogue sassed.

“You ready for round two, darlin? I'm game now that I got a nice picture of you in my head all sweaty, wearing just those little panties. But I got something better than that. Think you’ll like it.”

“Yeh?” Rogue’s voice perked up. “Tell me.”

“Well, I did say I was gonna get you a present in town today. Got these bodysuits, and there’s this black one that I think you’ll really like.”

For rest of the evening and well into the next morning, Wolverine and Rogue unwrapped, slowly and with infinitely creative language, his gifts from Pleasure Principle. They tried them out in every way their dirty little minds could think of and a few that hadn’t occurred to either of them until that moment.

By the time Rogue signed off with a sleepy “Mmmm, g'night lover,” both of Wolverine’s wrists were sore and his sheets were a fucking mess.

Without even touching him tonight, Rogue gave him the most mind-blowing orgasms of his life. Wolverine wobbled to the shower on shaky legs and flopped onto the floor as the water pounded over him, relaxing every muscle until he almost fell asleep on the tile. With his last ounce of energy he dragged himself to the bed and collapsed with a sated sigh.

Rogue was fucking incredible. He’d ever met anything or anyone like her before, she was definitely one of a kind. Imaginative, playful, fierce, strong, and softly sensual all in one. Amazing.

Wolverine hugged a pillow to his chest and wished it was her, in his arms and all wrapped up in on of those bodysuits, pasted to his side so he could wake up every morning with her. The way she talked, the way she lit him on fire and danced in the glow, damn he loved it all, loved her.

Wait…what?

Before he could ponder that last crazy thought any further sleep took him down.
Chapter End Notes:
i've only had phone sex twice but it was pretty fun! not as hot as this tho...mostly b/c the guy on the other end wasn't Wolverine! heh heh!