Logan paced in his room while Marie sat on his bed, blankly flipping through a bike magazine.

“Okay.” Logan said, making her jump as he sat in front of her and tossed the magazine off to the side. “Let‘s look at this objectively.” She sighed when Logan took her bare hands in his. He always touched her when he wanted to win her over, even before she gained control of her powers.

“If I don‘t do this, not only do you go through your most physically painful experience to date, but you lose your memory.”

“If you do this I lose you.” he stated as Marie rubbed her thumbs back and forth across his knuckles. She knew it would hurt them both, but it wasn’t supposed to be like this.

“I don‘t want to lose you either.” she said quietly and they sat in silence for a few minutes. “It can‘t…I can‘t stay like this when I know it was never supposed to happen.” Rogue took her hands back and walked to the window, wishing to God it could stay this way. She loved Logan more than anything in the world, and it killed her to know he wasn‘t supposed to be in her life. “The sooner I go, the easier this‘ll be.” But when she made to leave, Logan was in front of her, blocking the door.

“Marie-” he started, but was cutoff when Marie whispered.

“I have to do this.” She moved passed him to the door. As her hand touched the knob, Logan grabbed her arm and spun her around, pressing her against the door. Logan’s lips crashed down on hers, and although her first reaction was to push him away, he didn’t give in. Marie's whimpers of protest soon turned in to pleasured moans, and the hands pushing at Logan’s chest moved up to loop around his neck. He pushed her harder into the door, and she moaned again as his hands moved from the small of her back to her hips, and began a slow trail up her sides.

When their lips parted, Marie rested her head against the door. “Logan…” she half whispered.

“Sshh.” he breathed against her neck, nuzzling the sensitive spot behind her ear. She hummed into his ear as Logan’s lips caressed her neck, threading her fingers into his hair.

“You can‘t make me stay.” she tried to say smoothly, but Logan’s hands were working their way up inside her top. “Logan…” she tried again, but when his teeth grazed her throat, all she could do was whimper.

When Logan pulled back slightly, Marie took advantage of the extra space. She turned in his arms and went for the door knob again, but discovered she was still caged in by the door and Logan’s body.

Most people saw him as intimidating, but Marie had always found Logan’s size something of a turn on. He leaned in and buried his nose in her hair, inhaling her sweet scent, and growled deep in his throat while wrapping his arms tightly around her waist. He could smell her arousal and it excited the animal in him to know it was because of him. Logan knew he would have to hold back, he would never let himself hurt her. But feeling her pressed against him drove the Wolverine closer to the surface and Logan began wondering if keeping her here really was a dumb idea after all. At the same time, he needed this - they both did.

“Not yet. Just stay a little while longer.” he pleaded with her. She turned in his arms once more, and looked into his eyes as he finished “Just…stay tonight.”

She knew she would regret it, but she couldn’t help herself. Marie wrapped her arms around Logan’s neck and leaned into him, kissing him softly as she did.

He moved them back over to the bed slowly, leaving a trail of clothes behind them as they went. When they reached the bed, Logan spun them around and laid Marie down on the comforter. He admired her toned, flawless body for a few minutes, then followed the blush from Marie’s perfect breasts to her stunning face, finally meeting her eyes again. “I love you so much.” he said after what seemed like an eternity of just looking at her.

“I love you too.” she told him, running her fingers through his think hair. She pulled him down for a kiss and the world melted away. There was nothing but Logan and Marie. The Wolverine and his Rogue.

His hands were roaming Marie’s body as his tongue explored her mouth. Logan was rock hard against her abdomen, and her moans and gasps were making him harder. When they parted for air, Marie surprised Logan by declaring “I want you inside me, Logan.” He growled again and for a moment Marie thought she had said the wrong thing. Then Logan moved his left hand from her waist to her thigh and pulled it up over his hip. He rubbed his painfully hard cock along Marie’s dripping wet folds and swallowed her moans with a heated kiss. Marie wrapped her arms around Logan’s heavily muscled shoulders as he slowly entered her, aware that this was her first time. He was watching her face for any signs of discomfort when his cock grazed her g-spot and her muscles clamped down on him. Marie closed her eyes and gasped as her first orgasm washed over her. Logan’s hand closed on her thigh with bruising force.

“Well…that was unexpected.” He stated after a long pause, noticing the way Marie blushed again.

“I‘ve been thinking about this for a long time.” she admitted hesitantly and chewed her lip while her breathing returned to normal. Logan smiled down at her then, and Marie smiled back when he kissed the tip of her nose.

“Good to hear.” he said when Marie lifted her other leg and wrapped them both around Logan’s waist, allowing him to rest comfortably in the cradle of her hips. Once he was fully inside of her, Logan began to rock gently back and forth. Marie hummed against Logan’s throat when his thrusts became slightly harder and he ground his pelvis against her clit each time he sheathed himself in her hot passage.

Logan’s thrusts came harder and faster, and before long Marie was arching off the bed and calling his name. He continued to pounding into her, going harder when she dug her nails into his back. She whimpered and for a moment Logan thought he was being too rough, but when he kissed her neck and sniffed her damp skin, all he could smell was her arousal. He soon realised she was getting wetter and moved his right hand down to where they were joined. The hand tangled in Logan’s hair pulled tight when he began thumbing her engorged clit.

“Oh God. Logan!” Marie gasped when she came again, her hips bucking wildly. But Logan wasn’t finished with her yet. He was still pounding into her and grunting against her lips when she kissed him fiercely. Marie could already feel her third orgasm building as Logan nuzzled her jaw, moving down the side of her neck to her collar bone. “Logan…I need-” She was cut off when Logan nipped at the sensitive flesh of her throat.

“Tell me what you need, Marie.” he commanded, and she had no choice but to obey.

“Don‘t hold back.” He raised his head to look in her eyes, making sure that this was what she wanted. “I want to see all of you.” There was no sign of her earlier shyness. Logan stilled before he spoke. The sound reverberated through his chest to hers, exciting her further.

“You want the animal, baby?” She nodded, unable to answer him with words. He grinned and leaned down to whisper against her lips. “You got it.” He kissed her sweetly then, and pulled out of her painfully slowly. Without warning he slammed back into her wet heat, swallowing her cries as he pummelled her hypersensitive pussy. Marie could do nothing but moan and whimper incoherently as her third orgasm quickly built low in her abdomen, Logan nipping her neck and collarbone all the while. He swiftly moved to his knees and pulled Marie’s left leg up over his shoulder before dropping back down on to his forearms.

“Logan…I-fuck!” Their new position opened her up even more and suddenly Logan was moving deeper inside her with every thrust, deeper than she thought was possible.

He sniffed the soft skin where her neck met her shoulder, then moved to growl in her ear. “You‘re so close.” Logan shifted his weight onto his left arm and his right hand journeyed down Marie’s side to where her hip and thigh met. He held on with bruising force as his strokes grew more erratic and intense. “Come with me.” A moment later, Marie’s inner muscles clamped down on Logan’s erupting cock. She screamed something that may have been Logan’s name into the hot, wet skin of his shoulder as his sharp teeth broke into the smooth column of her throat.

Logan lifted his head a kissed Marie softly, both still coming down from their high. She tasted the coppery tang of blood on his lips and tongue when he deepened the kiss. After a few minutes, they broke apart and Logan pulled out of Marie. Instead of collapsing on top of her, Logan turned them over so that Marie lay on his chest. She propped herself up on her forearms, looking thoroughly dishevelled, and Logan wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

“That was so amazing. I never thought it could be like that.” she told him, almost sadly.

Logan threaded a large, rough hand through her hair and whispered against her forehead. “It doesn‘t have to change.”

“Logan, you know that’s not true.” she said against his chest. Logan was about to argue when he felt her warm tears on his damp, rapidly cooling skin.

“We‘ll talk about is later, okay?” Marie nodded and settled her head on Logan’s shoulder. He wrapped his arms tighter around Marie’s delicate frame and buried his nose in her hair, feeling her heart beating in time with his as her breathing evened and sleep claimed her. Much later, Logan was also sleeping soundly in his lovers arms.