Marie was thankful for the kitchen table beneath her when her legs gave out. She arched her back as Logan stroked her hard through her soaked panties. Threading a hand through her hair, Logan whispered in her ear.

“You smell so good, so ready.” He pressed a heated kiss to her lips and lifted her hips with his right hand.

“Logan, please-” Marie gasped when he moved a thumb under the waistband of her panties, the only thing she still wore, and ripped them from her body. Logan leaned in to capture her lips again as Marie undid his belt, pushing his jeans down over his hips so his hard shaft sprang free.

Logan moved the tip of his aching cock along Marie’s pussy, growling against her lips and sending a bolt of pleasure to her hot core. Without warning he thrust into her, holding her hips in an iron grip.

Marie sank her teeth into Logan’s lip and he began moving against her, the table creaking beneath them. He started to move harder and faster as she licked the blood from his lips and watched the skin knit itself back together.

When she closed her head eyes and moaned his name, Logan started to wonder about her again. He hadn’t given it much thought in the truck, but there was something about her scent, her attitude, that reminded him of… well, him. She had the same ‘shit happens’ outlook as him, and every time he inhaled her clean, pure scent all he could think was that she belonged to him. Not to mention how free she made him feel. It had been a long time since he had been with a woman, but Logan had never let his instincts take over before. Marie was soft and delicate, but he knew he wouldn’t break her.

Marie wrapper her legs tightly around Logan’s waist to pull him closer and he growled against her neck, moving his left hand under her head as he nipped and sucked her sensitive skin.

"Logan, I-" Logan ground his pelvis against hers crushing her clit and her breath caught in her throat. "I want more."

“You sure, baby?” He lifted his head to look in her eyes and he saw trust and affection; the same things he felt for the strange girl beneath him.

“I want you.” she answered steadily, despite the way his hips still moved against hers. “All of you.” Logan half smiled and leaned down to kiss her as he pulled out. He chuckled against her lips when she moaned from the loss and untangled his body from hers, turning her over. Logan entered her again and began pounding into her supple body. Marie lifted herself up to rest on her hands, her back arched, her body like that of a tight bow moments before the arrow springs free. Logan gripped her hips like he was afraid she would disappear, pulling her back to him with every thrust.

Marie had never felt so alive, so real. Every sensation was incredible; Logan’s hands on her hips, his heavy cock inside her, the scrape of denim on the backs of her thighs. Being with Logan was intoxicating, like drowning in air. Her whole body was on fire in the best way. And despite how he was holding her, the way he was moving against her - inside her - she felt perfectly safe with Logan, even if he wasn‘t the same man who had saved her life.

Marie’s thought process was cut off when Logan snaked his right hand around and down to her clit, roughly massaging the engorged bud. All she could do was moan disjointedly as Logan had his way with her - not that she would have complained had she been compos mentis. Logan leaned forward and inhaled her rich, sweet scent, nuzzling Marie’s silky hair and the delicate skin of her neck.

“You‘re so close, Marie.” he breathed against her shoulder. He began rolling his hips, hitting her g-spot with every stroke. “Come with me.”

Straining her hips against his increasingly powerful thrusts and rough fingers, Marie screamed out her release as Logan bit into the delicate flesh of her throat and she went lax in his arms. They stayed like that on the kitchen table for a long time, until Logan eventually pulled out of her again, picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He laid Marie down on the bed and rested his weight on top of her, kissing her softly as he did. Marie looked up at Logan with a look of utter contentment on her face. He thought once more how she looked like an angel, her white locks falling over the crown of her head.

"What?" she asked after a few moments, smiling at the way he ran a large, calloused hand gently through her hair.

"You're so perfect." Logan ran his fingers along her jaw and lower lip. Marie took Logan's hand in her own smaller, softer one.

"Logan, I-" she started, but was off by a soft kiss. Holding her tightly to him, Logan lowered his lips to her neck and moved over the bites and bruises there.

"Sleep." he whispered. "We'll talk later." She shifted beneath him, and wrapped her arms around his waist when he relaxed on top of her. Marie was asleep almost straight away and Logan soon followed, his nose buried in her thick, dark hair.