Author's Chapter Notes:

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing.

A/N: Thanks for the reviews! Sorry this chapter is a little short again, but I included the sex ed. (at least a little bit).

CHAPTER 23


The remainder of the night had been rather uneventful. Marie had figured out how to get the milk into the baby-bottle and Logan had taken over her task of feeding their daughter, what resulted in him being the one picking up Becca, every time she cried. The young mother had still been too shaken up to trust in her ability to control her mutation and so she had dug out her opera gloves – another present from Logan – and refused to touch or be touched.

To be in closer proximity of his two girls, Logan had decided to sleep in Marie's bed with Marie lying under the cover and he rested his frame above the fabric, two feet separating them. Their closeness usually kept the nightmares away, like in this case.

Now the brunette was busy wrapping the two half full bottles of milk in a wet and cold towel. "We need a fridge to keep the bottles fresh." She wasn't comfortable with the idea of placing her pumped milk into the school's fridge, where everybody would come across it eventually.

"Think I saw a cooler in the corner of the garage. Gonna fetch it later." Logan stacked the plates of the breakfast Marie had prepared earlier. "But a small fridge in our room isn't a bad idea, Kid." His smug smirk gave him away.

"Uhu, the big bad Wolverine already plans to put his booze next to his daughter's bottles?" The girl taunted with a grin while picking up her math book.

He simply shrugged. "Even a miniature fridge holds enough room for Becca's and my drinks and a few bars of chocolate for you in the summer months."

Marie pursed her lips in mock consideration before beaming at him. "Fine, buy it." With a last glance into the crib and her sleeping baby she approached the door. "See ya later, sugah."

"Don't fall asleep in Chuck's class. You hear, Kid?" Logan called after her and flopped down onto her unmade bed, catching up on a few hours of sleep.

X X X X X

When Marie returned she found Logan disposing of a dirty diaper and placing a happily cooing Becca into her baby seat. "Ya know ya would make a wonderful wife." She immediately received a dark glare and a low growl while she tossed her math stuff onto her bed chuckling.

"Tryin' to be funny?" There was his quirked eyebrow again.

She flashed her daughter a smile and carefully run her gloved fingers over the soft cheek. "Someone is cranky today, huh?" His respond was a grunt that made her grin. Then her gaze fell upon a sheet of paper on her desk and she immediately reached for it.

Logan watched her while approaching. "Oh, 'Ro brought your test results. You've 99/100 points, Kid."

She whirled around the paper in hand. "Great! On the other hand Ah didn't have anything else to do than to learn." To hide her growing belly she had spent more and more time alone in her room – her grades had thanked her. "Ya proud of me?" She gazed up to him batting her lashes sweetly at him.

"No."

The look on his face told her he wasn't joking. "Why the hell not? It's almost 100? An 'A' is an 'A'!" Her good mood was replaced by anger immediately, her eyes pierced into his.

"'Cuz you invented a new era. What did you mean by 'Stone-Stone'?" His infamous eyebrow set into motion.

"Huh?" Her gaze fell upon the only red marked word on the entire sheet and her cheeks suddenly got a crimson hue. "Oops, Ah meant 'Stone-Age'."

Logan's face suddenly held an evil grin. "That's just cute, Kid, you know. Made already a copy to hang it on the wall."

Her eyes widened in embarrassment about her stupid mistake. "Ya didn't?" But to her dismay his hand gestured towards the wall above her dresser, or more precisely the color-copy hanging there. "Logan, ya ass!"

She was about to storm over and tear the paper to shreds as he suddenly pulled her into a tight embrace. "I'm very proud of you, Marie." When she looked up to meet his gaze, he placed a kiss to her forehead. At first she tried to avoid the direct skin contact, but then reconsidered her fear about her own mutation. 'Ah can control it!'

'Sure you can. You didn't even loose control durin' givin' birth. Why should you now?' Her inner Logan's voice encouraged her.

After a moment only holding her petite frame, Logan let eventually go off her and strode over to the door. "We should get going or we'll miss the special sex ed. class."

"That would be too bad…" Marie rolled her eyes, everything else than thrilled and lifted the baby seat with her daughter up.

X X X X X

The wide doors to the dining hall opened and the first batch of students emerged from the two hour long lecture. "Not even sex during the period is safe!"

"That's gross anyway." The blond wiggled her nose.

"Yeah, but during the period!" She remembered with horror the statistics, Logan had presented them with. "I never gonna strip out of my panties again! Not before I'm married!"

"Eww, Cara. You gonna stink and no boy will marry you." Another girl passing by said giggling.

"At least I won't have a brat or get a tripper or even AIDS!" The 13 year old called after her classmate, sticking out her tongue.

Her blond friend grinned about her antics. "I'll buy condoms. Just in case."

"And when the jerk doesn't think it necessary?" Cara raised her eyebrows in curiosity.

"I'll make it necessary and if I have to tape it to his dick!" Her exclamation caused horror-stricken expressions on the faces of some of the boys walking nearby.

The boys meanwhile…

Archie tried to keep up the pace with which his three friends strode up the stairs towards the boys' wing. "I'm gonna buy condoms…"

"Me, too… The expensive ones."

"You two don't have a girlfriend, do you?" Both shook their heads no.

"But you never know. And I don't wanna get her pregnant just because the chick doesn't take the Pill regularly." The boy with the lizard tongue replied.

"Ben, you so silent. What's up? You fear you're gonna be a dad soon?"

Ben almost paled at the mere thought of it. "Good God no! But I just thought how dangerous a hand-job is, when the girl fingers herself afterwards!" His cheeks were blushed now, he hardly believed that he had said those words out loud. He usually was too shy to say 'sex' in front of a group of classmates.

Another group of girls…

"I'm never gonna swim in the pool again when boys are in there!" Elena, a 15 year old, exclaimed while she led the way through the corridor, followed by her two best friends.

"We can as long as we take the Pill regularly. Gonna set the alarm clock for it!"

"What about coffee?" The third girl cut in with a mortified expression.

"What ye mean?"

"Antibiotics cancel out the effect of the Pill. What's with coffee?" Her features became even more horrified. "Or booze?" She turned on her heel and walked back into the dining hall.

"Where ye going, Claire?"

"Asking Professor Logan, of course." She called over her shoulder and lined up in the row of students waiting in front of their 'new' and unofficial sex ed. teacher, who answered with his usually growls and grunts the questions of the teenagers or in case of medical topics sent them over to Jean. Or said in his gruff voice "Interestin' question, kid. Dunno." before turning towards the red haired doctor and calling the sometimes embarrassing questions across the room. But due to his own acknowledgement of his loss of knowledge, the atmosphere wasn't as awkward as you might think it to be.

Only Jean seemed uneasy to admit that there were questions, even she had no immediate answer to. Reluctantly she offered to look it up for them, but the children would say that it was fine, and would turn to Logan instead and ask him to google it.

Chapter End Notes:

A/N: I know some things (like that with the pool) are exaggerated, but I'd think Logan to scare the shit out of the kids, just to be on the safe side.