Story Notes:
This is DARK. Please don't be to mean. I think we all need to write at least 1 dark fic. This is mine..

This is Rogue's POV.
He's so beautiful. All that power coursing through his veins and body. The healing, the scenses, the years and years of perfecting the art of the kill. It's overwhelming, the need to possess, but I must remember to take it slow with this one. He's not like the others I've consumed.

I spend all day taking in every single thing he does. So far I haven't been found out.

I spend my nights questioning everything. Why I desperatley need their power? Why he had to come here? Why I can't love? Why I need to be in their skin?

I'm gone. I have been gone all along. I was never home and the irony is he knows. Xavier knows.

I don't deserve him. I do deserve him. I don't deserve him. I do deserve him. I...I... I need energy and I need it soon.

He's so beautiful in his skin. I wonder how it will look on me? He's so unaware of me and I know he should be aware of everything . I say his name and he keeps walking on down the hall.

Who does he think he is? He can't just ignore me like that. I'll make him pay. I'll make him see me before he dies, I'll look into those multicolored eyes. I'll look and I'll smile.

She's making it rain tonight. Perfect! Sometimes I think she knows, but those cocoa colored eyes never lie.

They think I fell in love recklessly. I did fall recklessly. I have fallen recklessly.

I am incapable of love. Love. Love. Why can't I love?

These thoughts seem out of place. These thoughts belong to all of them. These thoughts drive the need. The want. These thoughts.


I have fallen. I am falling.


I died. I am dead. Why won't they hear me.
Chapter End Notes:
Please review. Any and All reviews welcome.

THANK YOU FOR READING...