Author's Chapter Notes:
Last chapter! Thanks to everyone who reviewed! I'll be writing a back story for Rhian and Victor in the WRFA sister site. Hope you'll all come and read it!
Epilogue:

Rogue felt something shift. Some indefinable sense of change that she couldn't pin point but felt none the less. She'd grown more attuned to the world around her thanks to her meditation and practice with her power. While Rhian had been recuperating from her injuries she'd started teaching Rogue more advanced meditation techniques. **'Your gift is stronger than most, and more flexible. You can copy any mutation. Wield any power and that makes you unique. Most mutants are limited to their own mutation and whatever skills they've developed with it. You can be anything, do anything. I'm going to teach you how.'**

Rogue had learned quickly knowing Rhian and Victor wouldn't stay long after Rhian was healed enough to travel. Now once Rogue touched someone she kept their powers permanently without killing the other mutant. The first power she'd kept was Logan's. As soon as he found out that Rhian was teaching her how to keep what she copied he insisted on being her guinea pig. Now she was as immortal as he was with one large difference. She could shut it on and off.

She opened her eyes and smiled at Rhian. It had been two years since Rhian and Victor slipped out of the mansion in the dead of night. Rhian had sent letters frequently but they'd never visited until now. Rhian was sitting indian style across from Rogue, still as black and white as ever. "Ah thought Ah felt ya." Rogue greeted her and leaned forward to hug her friend.

Rhian smiled and hugged her back. "I'm glad to see you haven't given up meditating."

"Ah kinda like it." Rogue replied. "Makes me feel peaceful. Not that Ah don't want ya here but why are ya here?"

Rhian suddenly lit up. "Victor is at the mansion introducing Logan to his new nephew!" She crowed.

Rogue squealed in delight. "That's amazin' Rhian! Congratulations! How old, what's his name, how much did he weight, what does he look like?"

Rhian laughed and Rogue thought she'd never looked more stunning. "He's seven months, his name is James, he was five pounds even and you can come up to the mansion and see him for yourself."

Rogue grabbed Rhians hands and teleported them to the mansion. Rhian gasped a little upon arrival. "I see you've made good use of your power."

"Oh yeah. Ah have a whole library of skills now." Rogue laughed.

Rhian chuckled and they chatted amiably on their way to the gym. They found Logan and Victor sitting on one of the benched. The baby boy in Logan's arms looked like Victor. Large amber eyes and shaggy blond hair but the shape of his face and the tight curls in his shaggy blond hair were all Rhian. So was his expression. Knowing with a side order of mischief. He reached ot for Rhian silently and she picked him up. She handed him to Rogue. "James, meet you're Aunt Rogue."

Rogue cooed and smiled at him and he smiled back slowly dimples on either cheek. He reached up and tugged gently at one of her white streaks. Rogue's smile grew wistful and she snuck a side long glance at Logan. Victor noticed it. "Uh oh Jimmy. I know that look. Rogue wants one. You'd better run." He joked.
Chapter End Notes:
Please review!!!!!