Author's Chapter Notes:
Sabertooth spills some beans. Thanks to everyone who's reviewed! I'm glad people like my OC's. There's more Logan Rogue stuff here too.
Logan walked into Sabertooths cell. He didn't think Sabertooth was going to put up too much of a fight right now. "How do you know me?" He asked.

He heard the click of the intercom and knew Rogue was listening. Sabtertooth looked up at Logan from his position on the floor. His feral amber eyes were listless, he didn't seem inclined to move, it had been two days since he'd been left in the cell and the constant worry for Rhia had worn him down. He shrugged deciding he was done playing games. Done evading the questions just to taunt the smaller man. "Cause we're brothers."

Logan felt the words hit him like a kick to the groin. He hadn't thought that he might have any family left in the world. He left the cell leaving Sabertooth to sit on the floor. Rogue was staring at him when he came out and she rushed over to wrap her arms around him. He held her until the thudding in his chest had slowed but he still felt restless, he still needed answers. "I'm goin' back in darlin'." He murmured and kissed her quickly before walking back into the cell.

Rogue watched through the glass and listened to the intercom. "How far back?" Logan asked. "I've been around since World War II, I know that much. How much further back?"

Sabertooth shrugged. "I never was much good at keeping track of dates. Before America became America though. Back when it was just colonies."

Logan looked like he'd been sucker punched again and Rogue was worried about how he was going to handle the revelations. "And we...we worked for the Government?" Logan finally asked thinking about the dog tags he'd given to Rogue.

"Yeah. Fought their wars, did their dirty work. Guy we worked for was Stryker. I heard you killed him. Guy tried to betray us, tried to kill us off. I never could get close enough to the bastard to kill him though. You saw him fer what he was first and hightailed it out to Canada but he used yer girlfriend to bring you back. He ended up killin' her when she tried to help ya." Sabertooth leaned his head against the wall.

Logan wished he could see the memories Sabertooth had but his mind remained as blank as ever. Rogue wished she had the strength to touch Sabertooth so she could see his memories and maybe share them with Logan. "How come you never came lookin' fer me after Stryker?" Logan asked.

"I hated you. Stryker promised to lace my bones with adimantium after he proved it could be done on you but then he went back on it. Said my healin' factor wasn't strong enough. It was a load of bullshit. He just didn't want someone as unpredictable as me running around able to cut him to ribbons." Sabertooth snorted. "I tried to kill ya you know. A few times before Stryker shot you in the head with an adimantium bullet. I was so mad at you. My little brother who was so much stronger than me."

"What changed?" Logan asked his question echoed inaudibly on the other side of the glass by Rogue.

"Liberty Island." Sabertooth replied. "When Scott blasted me off the statue I thought I was done fer. I should been too but this chick found me and kept me alive. She made me heal. Kept talking and healing and asking questions and healing. Wouldn't leave me alone. She made me think about myself."

"That was Rhian?" Logan asked.

"Don't say her name. You don't have the right to say her name. I shoulda never asked her to come here." Sabertooth got to his feet and glared at Logan.

Rogue almost pressed the alarm button but there was something tortured about Sabertooths stance. He was in pain and Rogue wondered just how long they were going to let him believe Rhian was dead and by Logan's hand. Logan smirked. "Rhian. I woulda thought she was smarter than to let herself get involved with someone like you." He was trying to goad Sabertooth seeking a sense of normality.

Sabertooth's shoulder slumped a little before he squared them again. "I used to think that too before I realized that without her I really am an animal. And so are you little brother. Rogue makes you a man and you're too fucking blind to see it."

Rogue blinked wondering how Sabertooth had managed to figure that out from the ten minutes on Liberty Island. Logan wanted to know too. "Just how did you figure that out on Liberty. I barely knew the kid then."

Sabertooth gave a nasty grin. "I've been following you around since I got healed up enough to travel. Been watchin' you little brother and you didn't even know it. Good thing I ain't working fer anyone."

Logan growled but Rogue interrupted. "Logan can Ah talk to ya?"

Logan glared at Sabertooth. "We ain't finished bub."

"Yer right." Sabertooth replied. "Don't keep me waiting Jimmy."

Logan slammed the cell door behind him. "What's up darlin'?"

"We need to tell him Rhian is still alive. He's obviously in love with her." Rogue said.

"I'd rather see him suffer a little. He's been watching me fer years. That makes me mighty uncomfortable." Logan replied shortly.

"What if it was you in there?" Rogue asked gently putting her hand on his arm. "Ah don't like him either Logan but we're the X-Men, we're supposed to be better than him."

Logan gazed into her eyes and felt his anger dissipate a little. He gathered her in his arms and held her close for a few minutes breathing in her scent. "I'll tell him." He finally said. "But as soon as she's up and around he's out of here."

"Ah doubt he wants to be here anyway." Rogue replied with a small smile.

Logan let her go, kissed her softly and went back into the cell. Both Logan and Rogue were shocked by what happened next. Sabertooth launched himself at Logan who crouched instinctively. Sabertooth had planned for this and sailed over his brothers head. He kicked Logan in the back and slammed the cell door. Spinning around he saw Rogue. He grabbed her by her shirt and lifted her up. "Rhia liked you girl. You're lucky she did." He growled.

"Freya." Rogue gasped and felt the soft static current of her power snap on. She slapped her uncovered hand on Sabertooths face and felt the pull immediately.

He let out a pained animal whine as his life force and powers were sucked from him by force. His grip loosened and he dropped her staggering back weakly. Rogue kicked him in the head cursing in pain as her foot throbbed dully. He went down and she darted past him to open the cell door. Logan burst out claws drawn. He stopped abruptly when he saw Sabertooth laying on the ground only barely conscious. "I thought yer power was locked up?" He said stupidly.

"It was but Ah hold the key. Ah can unlock it any time." She said just a little smugly. "Don't touch meh fer a bit though. I have to lock it back up and I need to be calm to do that."

Logan pulled his flannel shirt off and handed it to her. When she'd donned it he pulled her into a forceful hug. She rubbed his back knowing how terrified he must have been when he realized an very angry Sabertooth was alone with Rogue. After five minutes Logan let her go and crouched next to a barely conscious Sabertooth. "Yer lucky I don't cut yer head off bub." He leaned down closer and spoke very softly. "And yer also lucky Rhian is still alive cause if she weren't I'd kill you right here for touching Rogue."

Sabertooths amber eyes went wide but he was too weak to even speak. His eyes rolled back in his head and he finally slid from consciousness his final fleeting thought was one of pure adulation. Rhia was alive.
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review!!!