Story Notes:
I know... Nothing new. This one is dedicated to my Wolverine.

Hey guys, a friend of mine is on here and just uploaded his first story. It'd be great if you would check it out!

http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3753
When I opened my eyes I was thankful that the blinds were drawn to the window. But the light peeking under the edges made me wince. My mouth was dry as I tried to swallow, I groaned slightly. It’s something I do the morning after anything. I tried to remember what happened. I was blank, my head ache made it far too difficult to concentrate. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes, finally trying to look around. It took me a moment to recognize where I was.

Logan’s room?
Next to me I heard him sigh the gentle ‘Logan’ sigh of a deep slumber. I’ve slept over in Logan’s room before of course, he always sleeps without his shirt on. I glanced down at myself and stifled a gasp as I clutched the covers to my chest. I however, usually don’t sleep in my underwear.

What happened last night? I felt my heart pounding against my chest loud enough to make my head ache far worse. No... I couldn’t have. I didn’t. I glanced over at him. We did not just...

I stopped that thought dead in its tracks as I quietly lifted the covers off of myself and grabbed the first item of clothing I could off the floor. It was slightly baggy on me, Logan’s shirt. Fantastic... I tiptoed around the room, grabbing my jeans off the ground and carefully clutching my head as though it would make it go away.

I saw my bra hanging off the door knob in the bathroom. Oh right, I remember that now... I pulled my boots on and opened the door, peeking my head out. The coast was clear. My room is only three doors down. It’ll be fine... if I can just sneak out...

“Marie?”
His voice made me jump. I closed the door and spun around to see him sitting up rubbing his forehead looking at me. “Um...” I murmured slowly. I waved one hand and forced a smile. “Hi.”

He lowered his hand from his head and gave me a long hard stare before the corner of his lips lifted. “Are you wearing my shirt?" His smile was painfully charming. I remember that from last night too.

I bit my lip trying to restrain my smile. “I... I can’t find mine.” He rolled his eyes at me and leaned back against his headboard. I stood in silence for a moment holding my jeans against my chest. He started to stand up and pull on his jeans so I spun around immediately out of habit so that he didn’t feel awkward.

“What are you doing?” His voice sounded amused, and suddenly closer. I turned back around to face him and he smiled, standing barely a foot away wearing just his jeans and no shirt. Enticing enough to make me want to run away. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. “It’s nothing you haven’t seen before.” He murmured.

My smile faded and he noticed immediately, changing the subject. “Happy nineteenth birthday kid,” he said with a smile. I took a deep breath and gave him a look.

He looked distracted for a moment before he reached up towards the fan and grabbed something off it. He handed it to me and I realized it was my shirt. “There it is.” I murmured.

My eyebrows pulled together. “I don’t remember that...”
He grinned. “I do.” When I gave him a dirty look he shrugged. “You’re a light weight.”

I shook my head. “Whatever, I’m going to go take a shower.” I put my hand on the doorknob and he laughed at me as I opened it.

I intended on sneaking to my room but there was someone standing at the door. I opened it to find Storm about to knock with a surprised look on her face as she inspected me. “Ororo.” Logan growled. “What is it?”

She didn’t take her harsh gaze off of me. “I need to talk to you.” He nodded and I slipped out the door running to my bedroom as quickly as I could. I slammed the door behind me. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I slept with Logan.
Chapter End Notes:
Comment!