Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, here's the return to the mansion...hope you guys like it. I won't say anymore except, well, this is one of those parts that warrants the NC-17. Nuff said.
Since she was closest to the hatch when it opened inside the underground hangar, Rogue picked up the two youngest mutants, huddled on the floor beside her, and carried them out. The act was surprisingly easy to Rogue, although Carol smirked from her cage at that thought. Of course it was easy. The eleven- and twelve-year-old girls were featherlight thanks to her new strength.

Stolen strength.

Shut up. Blame that group of lunatics, not me! I never made you attack me!

Yes, ma'am!

Rogue could almost see the salute, felt her right arm wanting to respond. Who knew if she would have, if not for the weight of the sleepy girl on that arm. Rogue shook her head in an attempt to clear it and continued down the ramp. Professor Xavier was waiting at the bottom. Rogue introduced him to the two girls and stepped back without a personal word to the man. From the look he shot her, Rogue knew the Professor had an idea how upset she was, but he was too busy greeting the new arrivals to attempt to talk to her about it. Good. Rogue stood to the side, silently waiting as the rest of the team helped the others out. The Professor asked 'Ro and Kitty to get the younger mutants settled for the night while he showed the adults to guest rooms.

There was an awkward moment when the rest of the team were left in the hangar. Jubilee and Bobby were the first to leave after giving Rogue sympathetic glances. Jubilee's eyes revealed a wicked glint, though, that ruined the sympathy a bit. Piotr followed after them, determined to get a few hours of sleep before catching a flight back to Boston. Hank hesitated for a moment as if unsure if he should leave, but when the silence lengthened he made a quick escape as well.

Then it was just Rogue, Scott, Logan and Jean, each standing stiffly and looking anywhere but at each other. Rogue wondered briefly if the others were insane to have left them in the same room together, unsupervised. She looked to Scott, unsure if they should leave together or separately, before or after Logan and Jean. He was staring at the concrete floor, frowning as he replaced his combat visor with his every day sunglasses. Rogue moved over to him slowly, determined to ignore the other two.

“Scott?” she said, placing a hand on his arm. “It's been a long night. We should get some sleep.”

Scott took a deep breath and nodded. “Yeah. Let's go,” he said.

Rogue stepped back to let him by, and he squeezed her shoulder as he passed. Neither looked at the man and woman they left standing in the cavernous room. Rogue knew they couldn't handle that yet, wondered if they ever would be able to.




Logan clenched his jaw tight as he watched Rogue and Scott leave. This just kept getting worse and worse. Somewhere in the back of his mind must have hovered a vague plan to return to the mansion—someday—and use any means necessary to persuade Rogue to forgive him. He had the feeling she needed some time to let her anger cool, though, so he hadn't been in any major rush. He certainly hadn't expected her to get involved with someone else so soon, though, after seeing the depth of pain in her eyes that night in the kitchen. Only three months! He hadn't expected it to be Scott, either.

“Three months can sure change people, can't it, Logan? Especially when they have so much in common,” Jean mocked him humorlessly.

Logan growled a warning at her. “I'm going to be in the Danger Room,” he told her as he stalked off. He didn't even bother to wait for her reply. He just heard it as the doors were about to shut behind him.

“And I guess the medlab is calling my name.”




Rogue and Scott were silent in the elevator as it brought them to the third floor, where the adults all lived. She wanted to ask him something, but she wasn't really sure how to start. They walked side by side down the hall until they reached her room. She hesitated, and he turned to face her.

“Are you...do you want to be alone tonight? Well, this morning?” he asked with a slight tilt of his head that she really did find adorable.

Rogue sighed. “Do we want to keep doing this, Scott? Is it going to feel more like some sort of revenge if we do?” she asked, rubbing her arms where the cool air of the hall was chilling them.

Scott stepped towards her, his hands replacing hers. “It didn't start as revenge on my part, and I didn't think it was for you, either,” he told her, and there was a trace of hurt in his voice that she just couldn't stand.

“It wasn't. It still wouldn't be. I just want to make sure we understand that. You're my friend before anything else, Scott, and I don't want to lose that. If that meant stopping what we started last night, I'd be willing to. I care for you too much,” Rogue confessed, closing the distance between them and wrapping her arms around his waist carefully. Something told her that caution was a wise thing when it came to touching—well, anything, due to her new powers.

Scott's hands rubbed soothingly up and down her back, and Rogue buried her face in the singed leather of his uniform. She had a slightly scary feeling that she could get used to that smell. That it could even be a...turn on. And that thought, combined with the way his hands were starting to do more than just rub her back, caused a rush of unexpected warmth between her legs. Rogue looked up at him, still a little shy about all of this, but his mouth descending on hers quickly got her over any anxiety she might have felt. There was only the sweet heat of his lips, his tongue tangling with hers, and the lines of fire his hands were creating on her body.

They managed to find their way into his room without knocking over more than one hallway decoration—thankfully an unbreakable one—while their mouths and hands relearned the discoveries of their previous encounter. Rogue unzipped his uniform down to the waist so that she could get her hands on the smooth heated skin of his chest. Impatiently, she ran her hands up rippling muscles to the slopes of his shoulders, pushing aside the leather that encased them. Scott returned the favor then took his mouth from hers to trail hot wet kisses down her neck as he nudged aside her uniform. When her breasts were revealed by the dawn light streaming in from his open blinds, he gently cupped them for a moment before leaning down and taking one nipple into his mouth. Rogue felt her knees go weak when his teeth clamped lightly down for a moment, then his tongue swirled around the tip and he had to catch her by the elbows while he proceeded to suck on the sensitive peak. Rogue buried her fingers in his hair and gave herself up to the sensations. She moaned when his mouth left her, then hissed when he simply transferred to her other breast and repeated that glorious treatment.

Somehow they made it to his bed, and Scott was pushing her uniform down over her hips, taking her scrap of silk panties with it, even as the back of her knees hit the mattress. Rogue whimpered when his mouth left her again, and he just smiled as he bent down to remove first one of her boots, then the other so that he could finish pulling her uniform off. His own was shucked as quickly, and then he picked her up and dropped her onto the bed hard enough that the air left her lungs altogether for a moment. And then it stayed gone as his hands caught her ankles, and she glanced down to see him kneeling on the bed between her thighs, looking at her body with that same smile. He ran his hands up her legs, rubbing small circles that just caused little moans to escape, especially when he hit the backs of her knees. His fingers traveled further upward, sending jolts of sensation up the sensitive skin of her thighs, and Rogue grabbed onto the comforter beneath her and held on for all she was worth even as she moved restlessly beneath those seeking hands.

“Please, Scott!” she gasped out.

“In a minute, sweetheart,” he promised her. He held one of her thighs down while his other hand cupped her at the apex of her thighs, and one finger slid tantalizingly up and down her slit. She could feel how wet she already was for him, and that made her moan again in frustration.

“Scott!”

“Patience, Marie,” he murmured as he slowly slipped his finger into her lips, playing with the nub of flesh there for a moment until she let out a little shriek. Then that incredibly agile finger slid into her, rubbing and swirling until Rogue was sure that the world revolved around that sensation. She arched her back.

“Please, Scott, please,” she begged, and then a new wave of heat seared her when she felt him press a kiss to the inside of her thigh. His mouth left a trail of wildfire in its wake as it traced the path of his hand until finally his tongue was replacing his finger, and God it was even better as he sucked on her clit, sending her crashing over the edge, her scream of pleasure echoing throughout the room.

When Rogue was able to think in a semi-coherent manner once again, she looked down to find Scott grinning at her in astonishment. As she floated back down to the bed, he shook his head.

“Well, this could get interesting,” he told her as he moved to cover her body with his own, firmly pressing her into the mattress.

“Oh, yeah,” Rogue said before there was no more thought beyond his mouth on hers, his hands lifting her hips so that he could impale her in one quick thrust. She moaned into his mouth, desperately clutching him to her with arms and legs as she felt an aftershock from her orgasm claim her for a very long moment. Then they were moving together, finding one rhythm for a few minutes before trying a different one, then a nother, hands still exploring contours and curves and sleek, sweaty flesh and muscles until Scott suddenly stopped for a moment, shifted, and then Rogue was on top. She grinned down at him, running her hands up his abdomen and over that muscular chest, murmuring her appreciation of his body even as she began to move on him, hips rocking up and down, going to the point where only the tip of his penis was inside of her before slamming back down as he rose up to meet her. Scott returned her favor from earlier, his fingers skimming her stomach before reaching up to caress her breasts, pinching the nipples playfully so that she moaned long and loud and increased her speed.

Scott levered himself up so that they were supported by his hands braced on the bed, which changed the angle in a way that Rogue definitely liked. It also gave that talented tongue of his better access to her breasts, and he lavished attention on them while managing to keep up with her very busy hips. Rogue could feel herself getting closer to her climax again, though, so she raked a hand through his hair, pulled his mouth away from her chest and slammed her own down on his, moaning against his lips even as she felt that delicious pull, felt the world drop away yet again until she could only lay on his chest, shuddering, while he smoothed his hands down her back, reaching to cup her backside and keep her close. Then he flipped them again so that she was on her back, and she could only stare up at him languidly for a moment while he thrust into her. Her body couldn't help responding again, though, no matter how satisfied, and soon she was clutching at his shoulders, her ankles hooked around the backs of his thighs as he rammed into her over and over. She didn't care anymore about their neighbors hearing her shrieks, her moans and shouts of, “Oh, my GOD!” It felt too good just giving in to the sensations, the sheer sensual power he had over her.

Rogue felt yet another orgasm building, this one must faster than the first two. She ran her hands down Scott's side to grab his buttocks as he had hers, using only some of her strength to help him piston her harder and harder until her back arched yet again, the stars seemed to explode in front of her eyes and all she could do was scream his name.

“Fuck, MARIE!” Scott shouted as he came, feeling her convulsing around him even as his cock throbbed with his own climax, his back as rigid as her own.

It was several minutes before either of them noticed that they were floating. They laughed a little, then Marie slid out from underneath him long enough to grab one of his shirts, pull it on, and lay down next to him, allowing herself the extreme comfort of being wrapped in his arms. She smiled as she felt him press a kiss onto her shoulder before the oblivion of sleep overtook her.




Logan got sick of the Danger Room after less than half an hour. He reasoned that it was getting close to morning, anyway, if not already there, so he probably should go to bed. He shut down the simulation he had been using and made his way upstairs. The hallway was quiet at first as he made his way toward his room. However, as he neared the room next to his, the sounds and smells coming from it threatened to overwhelm him. The scents were Rogue's and Scott's, arousal mixed with a quickly dissipating sadness. In fact, by the time he reached Scott's door the smell of their combined arousal was enough to almost literally knock him off his feet, it was so strong.

Then the moans and whimpers registered in his probably-too-thick skull, and he could only stare in horror as he heard something that broke most of the little hope he'd had left.

“Oh, MY GOD! SCOTT!” That was definitely Rogue's voice, and Scott following quickly with, “Fuck, MARIE!”

Logan's claws were out before he knew what he was doing, and he almost broke the door down right then and there. Then despair overtook him, and his claws retracted. He stared at the door a while longer, a broken man, as he heard gentle laughter, rustling, and then nothing more. It was almost more than he could stand to find his own bed, so long unused and smelling a little musty, so that he could fall down onto it and beg for sleep to overtake him.
Chapter End Notes:
I don't know if this sick bunny that has hold of me in very sharp teeth is the cause or what, but I actually...enjoyed writing that. A lot. Too much. Damn Scott, anyway. I'm starting to feel a little sympathetic toward Logan. It won't help him any because Rogue doesn't, but still!