~Chapter 2~

Packing the last of her clothes in her suitcase, she frowned.

"You ready?"

Dropping her bag on the sofa and entering her roomn, she sighed. Walking over to the view, she stepped out on the balcony. "Ah'm going to miss it here." She voiced, as she heard footsteps.

"You'll get another place and it'll be ten times better then this." He stated, from his position at the sliding doors.

"That's not the point. Ah'm going to miss having my own place and having not to worry about hurting someone."

"Your mutation didn't come back yet. You still have time."

Facing him, she nodded. "In that case, care to stop and visit the ice skating rink?"

"I don't know. We need to get back and..."

"Please, Logan."

Mind going back to last night as he took her from behind and she said the same thing, he looked away. "Sure."

Smiling, she threw her arms around him and gave him a hug. "Thank you." Pulling back and kissing his cheek, she headed for the door.

Mentally cursing himself for that talk they had earlier, about acting like nothing happened, he sourly followed up after her.

As they exited the elevator, she headed over towards the desk. Handing the key over and returning to his side, she sighed. Making their way outside, he led them over towards the truck. Popping the trunk, he threw their bags in. Seconds later, they were on the road.

Spotting the diner up ahead, he pulled over.

"Ah'll be just a minute."

Swiftly exiting, she rushed over. From his position, he could see her talking to four women and giving them a hug. Exchanging numbers, she shared a few words with a big burly man and he excused himself. Seconds later, he handed her an envelope and was on his way. Once more hugging the others, she walked out.

But just as she reached for the handle to get back in, her name was called. Turning, she gasped.

"I don't get a hi, little one?"

Blushing, Rogue smiled. "Hi Rio." Her low southern accent sounded.

"You enjoyed yourself last night, I take it?"

She nodded.

"Then I will be seeing you tomorrow for work, right?"

Frownging, she sighed. "Ah'm really thankful for last night, but ah won't be able to return again."

Raising an eyebrow, he as too frowned. "You don't like it?"

"No, ah just need to return home for a while."

He solmonly nodded. "I holpe all goes well for you." Reaching in his pocket, he handed her a card. "Here. Call me if you're ever looking for another job or will be back in the big apple. I have clubs all over, so just give me a call if your interested in making some money."

Noding, she climbed on in.

Starting the truck, Logan pulled off. "Who was he?"

"Oh that was Rio, my other boss."

"The one at the club?"

"Yeah."

Noding and turning the radio on, both fell silent.
****************************************************************

Hearing the door sound, he walked over. "Hey Rogue."

Looking from him to the small female holding his hand, she forced a smile. "Hey Bobby, Kitty."

"You arrived just in time, " Storm stated. "I was just going to make an announcement to the X-Men." Motioning them to follow her to where the others were waiting, they noded to all.

"Since the cure has proven to not last, I have received multiple calls and will be seeing mutants as well as families in the next several weeks. We are running short on room here, so we will be adding on to the student as well as the teacher wing. All the X-Men who are not already in the teacher's wing, will be moved right away. As for the other students, I am making an arrangement so that there will be three beds to the ten larger rooms in the dormatries, to house the new ones."

"What does all this have to do with us?" Colosis voiced.

She sighed. "The problem is, there is only five rooms in the teacher's wing."

Everyone went silent.

"I thought to bring us all together, to figure out how we will settle this. So, who wants to room with someone?"

"I'm not sharing." Scott stated.

Logan rolled his eyes. "Then give up that big room to someone that will."

He narrowed his eyes.

"That was also something, I was planning to talk about." Storm stated. "Those who do have larger rooms and do not wish to be roomed with another, will be moved to a smaller one."

"But that room was mine and Jean's."

Sighing, she placed a hand on his shoulder. "I feel that the change will be good for you, Scott. You have been cooped up in the room and not moving on with life. That's not what she would want."

"Fine." Turning, he wallked off.

"Okay, so one of the smaller rooms will go to Scott. Now who will be willing to bunk up?"

"I wouldn't mind sharing with Colosis, if he's okay with it?" Bobby voiced.

Giving the iron clad giant a look, he noded. "Okay, that's two rooms."

"What about you?" Kitty asked, as she leaned into her boyfriend's chest.

"I will be sharing with Kurt." She calmly stated.

"So that only leaves two." Rogue replied, looking from Kitty to Logan and dreading what Storm was going to say.

"Then Rogue and Kitty can..."

"No." She bit out.

Frowning, Storm sighed. "This is not the time to..."

"If ah room with her, ah will kill her."

Everone eyed her.

"No! Not like that! My mutation will come back and ah don't know when. It would be risking her life."

"But you can't room with Logan or Scott so..."

"The kid can bunk with me."

Bobby frowned. "That ain't right."

Logan raised an eyebrow. "Coming from the boy who cheated?"

Ducking his head, he looked away.

"Look, whatever it comes down to, Rogue you can't share a room with him."

"Why?"

"It's just not right and..."

"It's not like she's sharing my bed, Ororo." Logan stated, as the one in question looked down at her feet to hide her blush.

"Just let them." A German voice sounded.

Frowning, she sighed. "We'll see how it goes, but the first room done in the wing, will go to her."

Noding, all soon headed off.

Sighing, Rogue gave him a smile. "Thanks. You know, for taking me in and...Just thanks."

He noded. "Go get your stuff and I'll move our stuff to Scott's room."

Watching as he trudged up the steps, she laughed. He probably had his eye on the room all along, since Storm opened her mouth about swapping.
*******************************************************************

Placing her last pair of jeans in the closet and staring at the larger ones, she frowned.

"What's wrong?"

Hanging them up and returning to her bed, she took a seat. "N'thing."

Falling into his own with a beer, he raised an eyebrow. "Let's try this again. "What's wrong?"

"Ah just....Ah mean, ah..." Lowering her gaze, she fell silent.

Puting his beer on the lamp stand beside his bed, he walked over. "What's wrong?" He demanded, as he tilted her chin, to stare into her eyes.

"Ah don't want it be ackward...ah mean, since last night and..."

"If you regret it, just say so." He growled, turned and moving to return to his bed.

"No!" Grabing his arm and standing, she faced him. "Ah don't. Ah would never regret that. Ah just don't want you to treat me differently and..."

Claiming her lips and pulling her flush against him, he lifted her up. Legs instantly wrapping around him, they fell into her bed.
*****************************************************************

"Call if you want to talk more."

Noding, they decended the steps to their car.

Sighing, Storm leaned on wall behind her.

"Tired?"

"You have no idea. I so didn't see them coming today and now, I have to hurry and rearrange the students, since we have three new ones."

Smiling and wrapping an arm around her, Kurt teleported them to their room. "Let me draw you a bath, to help you relax."

Watching as he headed for their private bathroom, Storm smiled. "Don't forget the petals."

"Already two steps ahead of you." He called, as water could be heard.

"God I love that man."