Author's Chapter Notes:
So I had originally planned for this story to have a smutty ending but just hadn't been able to get it right so gave up. Weeell, while I was 'on holiday' something snapped and it all just, came out. I have never written this kinda stuff before so let me know what you think!
Logan sighed as he started to wake up, ‘Why now,’ he thought absently, he was having one hell of a dream, hold on... He could swear he could still feel all the dream sensations, was he waking up or not. He opened his eyes and looked down to see a mop of auburn hair resting on his chest, yep, he could definitely feel a small hand moving around down a bit further.

“Morning,” the sweet voice of the southern belle lying in his arms said.

“How’d you know I was awake?” Logan murmured.

“Your heart rate sped up,” Marie answered absently.

“Yeah, that might have something to do with what your hand is doing,” Logan answered.

“What? This?” Marie asked, sliding her hand along the ridge in his pants. Logan growled at the sensation earning a laugh from Marie, “I’ll take that as a ‘yes’,” she said, repeating the motion, a few seconds later her hand was inside his pants.

He let her play around for a while before he reached down and guided her hand into a steady rhythm along his shaft, a few minutes later his hand left hers to finish the job and he thrust his hips up against her hand a few times before coming with a growl that sounded a lot like her name.

While he caught his breath Marie shifted so she was looking up at him, “Sorry about that,” he said after a short recovery.

“It’s your pants you messed up,” Marie replied.

“Hmm, I think it’s time to lose the pants,” he said shifting around to rid himself of them.

Marie took the opportunity to slip out of the bed and headed for the bathroom, “I’ll just be a minute,” she said, pushing the door to when she entered.

Logan took the opportunity to clean himself up a bit and was sprawled out on the bed in all his glory when she stepped back into the room. Marie blushed at the sight before her, very impressive, before Logan’s voice distracted her from her observations, “I think you’re wearing a few too many pieces of clothing don’t you?” he asked, looking over her.

“Well I guess you’ll just have to come and do something about that now, won’t you,” she answered coyly.

Logan was on his feet before she could move, catching her before she could dart out of the way. He stopped, pressing his lips softy to hers, the kiss quickly became more heated, Logan broke away long enough to slip her top over her head before catching her lips again. His hands ran along her soft curves stopping at her breasts where he gently squeezed and then pinched.

Marie’s legs began to buckle, Logan caught her behind her knees while her arms snaked their way around his neck then he picked her up and moved back towards the bed. Laying her softly on the bed Logan moved down her body leaving a trail of kisses in his wake, he took hold of the bottoms of her pj pants and slid them off her legs before assaulting her body with more unfamiliar but very welcome new sensations.

By the time he had worked his way up to her breasts, sucking and nipping lightly at the pebbled nipples, Marie was so over sensitised she came hard mumbling incoherently, the only word he could recognise was his name repeated over and over again.

He moved further up her body and watched as she rode out the waves and finally came back down to earth, dazedly blinking open her eyes to glance up at him with a satisfied grin on her face.

“Hi,” she whispered, what the heck was she supposed to say after that!

Logan chuckled, “Like that?”

“Mhmm,” she mumbled, before wrapping her finally cooperating arms around his neck she reached up and pressed a kiss to the pulse point on his neck before adding, “More.”

If it wasn’t for his healing factor he would have sworn he was going to die from the sweet, sweet torture of her when she whispered that word in his ear, while she sifted her body as best she could under his bulk, she managed to get one leg wrapped around his hip trying to get move friction where she wanted it most.

Pulling her face away from his neck her sought out her mouth with his while his hands shifted lower, he moved to allow her legs to fall open completely before he began surveying his mate’s body, moving his lips from hers he kissed his way down her neck as his fingers found her clit and he slowly began stimulating new sensations for her.

It wasn’t long before she was ready to come again, writhing and gasping underneath him, thanks to the combined effort of his hands and mouth.

He was tossing up between getting her off with his fingers or finally getting into her when she whimpered and gasped out, “Logan... please... inside me, now!”

Now who could argue with that he thought, and positioning himself at the entrance of her most closely guarded place that was meant for him, and him alone, (he would see to that!), he started to enter her slowly until he got to the delicate barrier that signalled he was most definitely the first, and would be the only, man to reach this point.

Figuring it was best to get this part over as quickly as possible, a rip off the band-aid quick type scenario, he plunged into her to the hilt, swallowing her pained gasp which quickly turned to a pleasure moan when the sensations caused her to come again he waited buried in heaven as she came back to him, a little quicker than she had the time before, before he rocked into her gently.

Her legs, which had been on the bed, quickly came up to wrap around his hips as she began to climb that magical peak again, encouraging him just as much as her gasped words and pleasured moans to go harder.

He was closer to the edge of the cliff than she was but was determined that she would come again, it was only fitting for him to make this as good for her as it could get being her first time, and he wouldn’t leave her wanting. Shifting her legs higher around his waist so he could get a better angle on his thrusts he withdrew torturously slow before rushing back in, making sure to get her clit when he did, there that was it, they were about even now.

He continued his assault on her body until, with a scream, Marie came hard enough to pull him over with her, her name falling from his lips s he did. If fact, he noted, she came twice that time, damn this girl was good for his ego.

For a few moments they lay there, tangled in and around each other, as they caught their breath.

“Wow,” Marie finally managed to get out, “Wow,” she repeated, the extent of her vocabulary of descriptive words was currently inaccessible to her sex addled brain.

“Yeah,” Logan mumbled, his face buried in her hair, though his lips were beginning to work their magic on that spot on her neck again.

Moving her hips slightly she felt him inside her still, and much to her surprise still hard, “Umm, Logan?”

“Mmm,” he mumbled back.

“Did you... did you, you know... come?” she asked, blushing when she said it.

“Oh yeah,” Logan answered, lifting his head to grin at her, “Did I ever.”

His lips moved back to hers but only stopped long enough to nip lightly at her bottom lip before moving to the other side of neck.

“But... but you’re still... still...” she gave up, too embarrassed to continue.

“Hard?” Logan asked teasingly, Marie just nodded as her skin flushed pinker, “Want to help with that?” he rocked against her again, drawing a breathless moan from her lips.

“Logan, umm... I don’t know how to, umm... would you... umm, could we...”

“What?” he asked, he wanted to watch her while he moving slowly in and out of her wet heat but figured it would be easier for her to say whatever it was she was trying to get out if she didn’t have to look at him, course it would also be easier for her if her stopped moving and let her talk.

“Do it a different way,” she rushed out.

He stopped moving, “You sure? This is your first time, I’m not going to rush you or anything, we go how fast you want to, how ever you want to do it, if you want to change that’s fine but we don’t have to, ok?”

“I know, I want to umm, do it...” she broke off again.

He could see she was serious she just didn’t know how to voice it, “How baby? You want to be on top?”

She shook her head, “I want... I want... Iwantyoubehindme.”

He just about choked, what did she just say, “You want me behind you?” he clarified.

A quick nod of her head was all he got in response, looked like she had talked herself out for now but who was he to argue with the ladies wishes?

A feral smirk spread across his lips, he moved in closer to her, rocking his hips gently against hers, “Are you sure about that? Cause you know it ain’t nice to tease, especially me, so unless you want me fucking you hard from behind you better speak up now.”

He was surprised at the response he got from her, instead of being scared or nervous by the change in his demeanour it only seemed to enflame Marie more, she moaned loudly, panting out her answer as she rocked harder against him, “Yes... please... fuck me Logan.”

Her begging turned him on even more and he thrust into her hard before withdrawing completely, flipping her over into her stomach he lifted her onto her knees, her pert behind up in the air while the rest of her rested on her forearms. Without giving her a chance to object he slammed back into her, growling at the sensation.

He paused then, he was getting a little too carried away for her first time but before that thought had even fully formed Marie was already begging him to keep going, rocking her hips back to meet his while he stayed still.

He grabbed her hips to hold her still while he pulled his control together as much as he could before he pulled out and thrust into her again, and again, setting up a strong rhythm. It wasn’t long before Marie grew tired of it though and she pushed herself up off the mattress and using the head board as leverage began thrusting harder back against him.

That didn’t set to well with the Wolverine in him though, he was in charge of this, before he could stop himself he had leaned further over her back and wrapping one arm around her hips the other grabbed hold of the head board beside her hands and he began thrusting into her hard and fast.

Marie came hard soon after, dropping her arms from the head board she felt Logan ride out her orgasm until just as she was coming down he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her up against his chest. While he thrust into her, almost painfully, he bit down on her shoulder, coming with a shudder and a roar, before he collapsed onto the bed, pulling her down to spoon against him still buried inside her.

It took several minutes before he had caught his breath enough to speak, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that, did I hurt you.”

“Hurt me?” Marie asked incredulously, “Well if you consider the most mind blowing orgasm ever ‘hurt’ then, that was amazing, can we do that again?”

“I think you better take a few days to get over that one, you’re sure I didn’t hurt you?” he sounded very worried so Marie, slipping his slackened penis out from between her folds, rolled over and snuggled against his chest.

“You didn’t hurt me... that was perfect.”

“Logan ran a finger over the bite mark on her shoulder, he’d bitten her harder than he thought and broken the skin a bit, licking the blood away he kissed the mark before nuzzling into her hair, “Damn and I though your mutation packed a punch, wake me next week will ya.”

Marie giggled but it was a sleepy giggle and her breathing quickly evened out and she fell asleep, he let her sleep while he got his strength back but woke her a few hours later for a quick shower that ended up not so quick after he joined her.

Of course then once she was washed and dried he had to get his scent back onto her, it wouldn’t do to have his mate going around without his smell all over her, which was pretty caveman-ish of him but hey, Marie wasn’t complaining!

----

Epilogue

We made enough noise that first morning that by afternoon everyone knew 'The Wolverine' and 'The Rogue' were an item. Not everyone was happy with our new arrangement, especially when all of my belongings migrated into Logan’s room within a few days but did we really care?

Not a chance!

Our love outlived all of our friends, and our family grew right along with it.

So if our life was a book we would have to describe it as the most amazing book in existence. Our story may not always be perfect but it's ours and we wouldn't have it any other way.
Chapter End Notes:
So how badly did I stuff it up?