Author's Chapter Notes:
OMG! My muse just went crazy on me...
“You be needin’ anyt’ing you jus’ call Nae-Nae and it be here in a trice, uh, cher.” The woman, much younger than her sister, smiled a wide toothy smile and pulled the door to the hall shut; leaving Logan and Marie standing in the middle of a room filled with girly furniture. The chairs were dainty and he feared to test his weight in them. The bed, which was set between two open glass doors, wasn’t much different. The headboard was wrought iron and it was covered with a fluffy pale pink, down comforter that was strewn with red rose petals and pulled back to reveal frilled white lace-trimmed sheets.

The table across the room held a vase of deep, red roses that accentuated the smells of the city carried in by the breeze fluttering through the shear, gauze curtains. An old fashioned looking blown glass hurricane lamp glowed with incandescent light that flickered as though it were a candle, but in fact was just a clever illusion of modern technology.

“This is a real nice place,” Marie murmured excitedly as she moved past him to open the bathroom door and squealed with delight. “A real claw-foot tub,” Logan turned to have a look and was just in time to catch an arm full of Marie. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and smiled down into his up-turned face.

Once Logan secured her against his chest she let one hand slide along his throat and then her finger nails rasped gentle along his whiskered cheeks and tore a groan from his chest. Her smile changed subtly then; mixed with the delight was a womanly awareness that sent his blood pumping through his veins southward, “Marie,” his voice was low, cracked and questioning. She silenced him with fingers on his lips and then with her kiss, lest he try to speak.

The kiss was slow and sweet, but it had a languidness that matched the soft strains of music filtering into the room from somewhere down the street. It stole his breathe and his reason as he snaked one hand into her hair and angled her head for his deepening kiss. Marie’s tiny hands fisted in his hair and her nails raked his scalp as she returned each sipping, biting caress.

Logan let his mouth leave hers and travel down to the tender flesh of her throat; the scrape of his teeth wringing a pleasured moan from her. The sharp tug of her hands in his hair pulled him from the temptation of following her collar bone to the edge of her blouse and then further south to her heaving chest and the bounty of her breasts.

“Ah’m makin’ love to you tonight Logan,” she informed him with that woman’s smile, once she had his attention. He tried to shake his head; she wasn’t ready, she needed more time, but she leaned down and bit his lip making it bleed. “Yes, Sugah,” she murmured as she licked at the already healed spot, savoring him.

Wriggling in his arms she leaned in and kissed him once more before she let her legs fall from around him and he set her on her feet. “Ah’m gonna go in there and have a bath,” she drawled, her eyes not meeting his as she picked up her bag. “If ya don’t want me…” She shrugged; he could hear the tiny thread of doubt that laced her words. “Ah ain’t gonna force ya, but Ah can’t share a bed with ya night-in and night-out if that’s the case.”

She was just about to slip into the bathroom when he reached out and caught her to him with an arm around her waist. Sit fit perfectly, her bottom snugged tight into his aching groin. He guided her head onto his shoulder with one large hand at her slender throat as he purred, “Oh, I want ya, Darlin’. Just ain’t sure you know what you’re getting yourself into is all,” he let his lips brush over her ear as his hands began to roam her body.

At first, Logan, stroked her belly and sides avoiding any of her more sensitive areas, “Do you like that, baby,” he growled, when she arched her back and cocked her hips trying to move his caressing fingers to the places she ached to feel them. “Want more,” he slipped one hand over her breast and even through her shirt and bra he felt the nipple harden.

“Logan,” she breathed, turning her head and catching his lips in a kiss punctuated by breathy moans and gasping breaths as his fingers toyed with the turgid peaks of her breasts and his muscled thigh found its way between her trembling legs, “God, Logan, please!” Lifting his thigh he moved against her once, twice and then he pulled away, roughly massaging her breast, nipping at her throat he ended the kiss.

Legs trembling like a new born colt Marie turned to him and the stark desire in her honeyed eyes thickened his blood hardening his already firm cock unbearably; Logan couldn’t remember a time he’d wanted anyone this damned bad. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath, scenting Marie as he slowly began unbuttoning his shirt. Shrugging it off his shoulders he tossed it into a chair and his t-shirt followed close behind. Logan toed off his boots as he pulled his belt from the loops and tossed it onto the pile.

With a beckoning hand he called Marie to him, and she came licking her lips and eyes hungry. Smiling he lifted his hand to her cheek and let his fingers stroke gently along the smooth flesh of her throat, brushing her hard peaked nipple as he skimmed them to the hem of her shirt. Slowly, he grasped her hips with strong hands pulling her into him and then with deliberate motions pushed her shirt upward.

Marie raised her arms for him and as the shirt left her body her arms fell to his shoulders and her hands stroked over his chest the way he’d touched her. Her nails caught at his nipple and Logan couldn’t contain the growl it induced, bending he claimed her mouth in another deep kiss. Running his hands up her spine he deftly unfastened her lacy bra and when he pulled away ending the kiss he took the tiny garment with him.

Tossing her bra onto the growing pile on the chair Logan’s gaze raked over her naked breasts; they were heavier than he expected, lush and full. Ripe, he thought, firm…His.

Kneeling in front of her Logan wrapped his arms around her; one across her thighs and the other along her spine as he covered her breast with his hungry mouth and suckled deeply, his tongue massaging the hard tip. “L- Logan,” Marie gasped, making him smile.

Pushing himself to his feet Logan carried Marie to the bed, never letting her nipple slip from his lips. Laying her out over the petal strewn comforter Logan nipped her breast and circled the nipple with his tongue before moving to the other while his fingers unfastened her jeans. Pushing them from Marie’s hips Logan trailed biting kisses over her belly, stopping to thrust his tongue into the indention of her belly button as he slid from the bed to his knees.

Meeting her passion blurred gaze, Logan smiled as he pulled off her shoes and then her jeans and panties filling the room with the scent of crushed rose petals and Marie’s innocent desire. Tossing her clothes toward the chair but uncaring if they made it to the pile Logan circled her ankles with his hands and firmly placed them on the metal rail supporting the mattress. Skimming his fingers up her calves he curled them under her knees and spread her thighs, never once dropping her gaze.

Leaning forward he rubbed his stubbled cheeks against her milky thighs; placing a chaste kiss upon her hip bone, Logan pressed one hand to her lower belly. The other he used to caress the damp curls; teasing her with the blunt edge of his knuckles, stalling her breath in her chest. It only escaped when he ran the flat of his tongue over her lower lips tasting her.

“Sweet, Darlin’,” he murmured and used his stroking fingers to open her for a deeper taste. As soon as his tongue landed on her clitoris her hips tried to buck off the bed, but Logan tightened the restraining hand on her belly. Each lathe, every flick reaped pleas and incoherent ramblings from his beautiful thrashing Marie until she lost all control, coming with a keening cry.

Laying his head on her thigh, Logan stroked her quivering tummy soothingly before standing up and shucking his jeans. Pushing the pillows into a heap against the iron work headboard Logan gathered Marie into his arms and crawled into the center of the bed with her draped over his chest.

Marie stroked his cheek and lifted her lips to his kissing him tenderly, a huge smile playing across her face. “Thank you, Sugah,” she murmured as she shifted around and pushed herself onto her knees astride his muscled thighs, “but we ain’t finished yet.”

A wide, sexy smile crossed his features as his hands clamped down on her hips and pulled her naked sex tightly to his throbbing cock, “Didn’t cross my mind we were, Darlin’.” Letting his hands skim up her sides and round her shoulders Logan slide them to her wrists, circling them in an adamantium grip and stretched her hands above their heads to the decorative final atop the headboard, “grab hold, baby, and don’t let go,” he growled.

Her new position placed her just where he wanted her, on her knees with her hot, wet sex kissing his cock and her lushes breasts, right there level with his hungry mouth.

Burying one hand in her hair at the nape of her neck, Logan licked his tongue across her lips until her tongue snaked out to tangle with his. Using his free hand Logan stroked the head of his straining member back and forth along her wet heat; with each pass over her sensitive bundle Marie’s hips jerked. Finding her opening, he pressed into her just enough to let her know he was there, “Look at me, Marie,” he ground out, pressing her forehead to his.

Marie’s brown eyes fluttered open and met his proprietary gaze and Logan shifted his hips; his cock slowly stretching her virgin canal making her eyes widen and tear. Petting her hip and thigh Logan eased her down his shaft a little farther, he murmured, “So, good, baby! Tight just for me…”

Marie whimpered and bit her lip, her eyes falling closed; Logan tightened his grip on her hair and hip, “Look at me,” he growled, pleading, “God! Baby, look at me!” The moment Marie’s eyes opened to his Logan claimed her lips in an open mouthed kiss; thrust his hips upward until he filled her.

Startled by the abrupt penetration, so deep, Marie’s eyes widened; chest heaving she bit Logan’s lip until it bled. He didn’t try to move; she was so tight, strangling him with her wet heat. Logan just held her there, impaled upon him, while he stroked her with his large hands.

Kissing her lips tenderly, “Sorry, baby, didn’t want to hurt you.”

Letting his lips trail over her cheek and down her throat he lapped gently at her sweat drenched skin, sipping at her breasts while his fingers glided lovingly over her skin. Swallowing, Logan let his head fall back onto the metal headboard; his eyes watching hers as he gentled her with his hands.

When fresh tears slipped from her eyes his thumbs brushed them away, “Ah never thought,” she murmured, her lips seeking his. “Ah never imagined,” she pulled one of her hands from the headboard and pressed it to her lower belly. “Ah was made for this, Logan, for you.”

The band of his arms tightened and her other hand left the headboard to bury its self in his hair as he rolled her beneath him with a fierce kiss. Logan’s only thought was that he’d found it, that missing piece he’d evidently been searching for over a hundred years; here in this girl. Lifting his head, Logan frowned as he murmured, “I love you.”

Stroking his cheek, Marie smiled, “Ah love you, too, Sugah.”

Logan grasped her to him as he began to move within her with long, deep thrusts, stealing her breath. Marie arched her back pressing her head into the pillows, offering Logan her throat as his movements began to speed up; the sound of the creaking bed springs and their labored breathing drowning out the music floating in from the street. The steady thud of metal on brick emphasized masculine growls and feminine cries of, “More, gawd, Logan, please!”

On the street below an old man shook his head chuckling as he hurried beneath their window in a hurry to get home and Nae-Nae sipped her tea with a knowing smile as she murmured, “Me knew day have da mojo for dat room.”
Chapter End Notes:
I think this is the longest sex scene I have ever written. Really, 2191 words, what can I say the thought of New Orlean just inspired me.