Author's Chapter Notes:
Slightly shorter chapter...but packs more of a punch. I have to write on my other wips for a bit, so it could be a week or so before I update again

This is not a light and fluffy Logan. He's dark. Be warned ;-)


"Logan..."

He took her parted mouth, his tongue hot, his teeth clashing with hers. This wasn't Remy's slow, easy kiss with the warm promise of a slow awakening of the sexuality she'd ignored for so long. Fuck, no. Logan devoured her.

He growled and pushed hard against her, his hand at her neck, her jaw, the other hand gripping her ass. His fingers squeezed. Fuck. She'd have the bruised imprint of his hand on her backside for weeks. Marie groaned, wanting more of him. She fisted her hand in his crazy hair.

"Here."

Logan broke the kiss and buried his face in her neck. His mouth, this teeth seared her skin and heat blistered through her flesh. Spots danced across her vision, and the hot pulse between her thighs made thinking about anything else impossible.

"Here. I want to take you here."

Joy broke over her, swift and sudden, the need in his voice, the way he bit her skin thickening the desire in her flesh. The quick release wasn't enough. Not nearly enough. "Yes." Her growl almost echoed his. "I'm yours."

"Fuckin' right you are."

He stood back from her and the shadow-cooled air washed away the fierce heat of his body. Marie shivered. Was it over? Had he just declared she was his and that was it? Anger cut through her...but Logan was watching and a dark humour shone in his still-gold gaze.

"I'm not done with you." He dropped to his knees, creating deep hollows in the earth from his weight. Hot hands stroked over her knees. He pushed upwards, the tingle of want keeping her breath short and a smile twitched across his mouth. He nuzzled against the crease of her thigh. His low, vibrating growl ran heat deep into the flesh. She made out one word. "Mine."

Marie closed her eyes as he eased up the thin material of her skirt, until the smooth hair on this jaw tickled her skin. She sucked in a quick breath, not quite able to believe that it was Logan who pressed kisses below her navel, whose fingers pulled away her panties, whose tongue--

"Dear God..."

His low laughter skittered heat through her flesh as his thumbs stroked her inner thighs and he urged her legs to part further.

How was this happening? What the hell had happened in Canada for him to grab her and take her on his first day back? Not that she was complaining. Not one damn bit.

Marie caught her fingers in his hair, holding him to her, finding the strength to stay standing, because his mouth, his tongue, his teeth found her, tasted her. Ate her.

His soft groans, the growls danced pleasure through her, twisted it deeper and deeper into her body, tension rioting fire, and dear God...

She cried out, scattering birds from the trees, as her release surged over her in a wild rush that caught her, burst around her...and Logan moving, grabbing her, spreading her--

Pain. Pain as he thrust into her, buried himself inside of her, his hands hard around her thighs, her spine pushed against the rough bark of the tree.

Marie stared at him, her eyes blurred with tears. She gripped his arms, her fingers biting into solid muscle, trying to remember how to breathe.

"Say my name." He growled the words against her mouth and he pushed his hips forward, the rough denim scratching against her thighs. "Say it."

Pain and arousal burned through her. "Logan..."

His growl deepened. "Say my name."

Marie let out a tight breath, her heart pounding. She pulled a hand away from his arm to press her palm to his cheek. She couldn't stop the tremor. That was the difference in him. The animal was out to play. "Wolverine."

The dark smile he gave her forced her to bite her bottom lip. "He was afraid to take what was his." He rolled his hips and her body, almost grown used to him, flickered heat up through her belly. A low growl escaped him. "Fucking idiot for denying us this."

Marie closed her eyes, the effort of seeing the alien pleasure on his face too much. She'd only experienced hints of the Wolverine. Even in her mind, Logan had blocked him, reined him in. "How...?"

"Did I break free?" He pulled back and the delicious friction dragged a low moan from her. He grinned against her mouth, until he bit her lip and thrust deep again. Marie cried out against him, the confusion of pain and joy a riot in her flesh. "Who the fuck cares? I'm buried balls deep in the sweetest pussy I will ever have." His forehead touched hers and the intimate gesture broke new pleasure through her. "You're mine, Marie."

She kissed him, a tease of her mouth across his. "Yes." Her tongue tasted his upper lip and she pushed her hips down, the thickness of his cock stretching her. She'd always craved the hint of the animal in Logan, the wildness that he fought so hard to deny. Wanted that as much as the man he was. Now she had him. And he would have her. "Fuck me."

Wolverine snarled, but increased her slow rhythm. "Careful what you ask for, Marie."

"I want you as much as I want him." She wet her lips, her heart pounding. Admitting this to him had her nerves twisting. The Wolverine was wild, untamed. Dangerous. Addictive. "I always have."

His golden eyes flared and he bared his teeth in a vicious smile. "Good enough."
Chapter End Notes:
Reviews are fun :D