Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry I'm late updating. Wolverine wasn't playing...at all. Then today I wrote this. He's a shitty muse. Nice to look at though :)
Continuing smut warning. And as always, I don't own this pair. Which is probably a good idea...



Wolverine's hands gripped her ass, strong fingers digging into her flesh. He growled against her mouth and it ran liquid heat through her. It was insane. But she couldn't, wouldn't stop. He was claiming her. And it was about damn time. "Yours."

His growl deepened and he thrust hard, twisting his hips and grinding himself against her sensitive flesh. Heat spiralled. She fought to think, to breathe. And failed.

"No one else's." His teeth caught her lip and the quick pain and the copper taste of blood drove her to meet every fierce stroke. "You need what I am. You're gonna fuckin' have what I am."

His words burned. "Logan...?"

"Wolverine."

His name came with a thrust that broke a cry from her. The tension coiling in her belly tightened. "Yes." The word was a raw moan. Marie crushed her eyes, wanting to lose herself in the fierce heat of his skin bleeding through his t-shirt, the low rumble of his growling, his hard grip, the relentless drive of him into her body. Wanting everything. Everything about him.

"Look at me."

"I..." Marie forced her eyes open, meeting the golden fire in his gaze.

"You're with me, Marie."

Her heart hammered. She wanted him. She loved him. Needed the feared animal as well as the man, but the sudden intimacy of seeing the wild desire, the terrifying need he had for her caught her breath. It hit her hard. The animal fucked her. Not Logan.

"Scared?" The question seared against her mouth. Something lurked in his gaze, a darkness. Anger. "You wanted this. You fucking begged for this."

Marie fisted her hand in his hair and took his mouth. She was not giving him the chance to get angry, pissed off and run. Not now. Not ever.

She swallowed his growl, her tongue tangling with his, teeth clashing as they fought to kiss, to fuck and... Dear God.

Fire and wild joy smashed over her. Her body wasn't her own. She couldn't stop her long, low keen, the sudden snapping tension in her body, one that drove her down against him. Another white flare of joy broke over her. She shook. And still the Wolverine fucked her, chasing the echoes of her release.

He buried his face against her neck, his thrusts uneven. His growl pushed through her body, his teeth breaking her skin. Pain and want burst through her.

"Wolverine." She whispered his name, her fingers caught in his hair. "Fuck me like you want to. Like you need to."

His hands tightened on her ass, his strokes sudden and fierce. He snarled. Marie held on. Pain. She bit through her lip, tasting more blood. But that was right. Blood and pain and sex. Binding them together.

A final thrust and he roared, crushing her to him, his face buried in her hair, every muscle tight. "Marie..."

A fist tightened around her heart. And now he was as much hers as she was his. She closed her eyes and her head fell back against the rough bark of the tree. Wolverine was hers. Logan was a different matter.

He looked up and his gaze narrowed on her mouth. He licked her lip and the sting of her cut forced a wince.

A dark smile lifted his mouth. "You taste sweet."

"Wolverine..."

His golden gaze narrowed and he rolled his hips against hers. The sudden shock of it hitched her breath. "You're not escaping now."

"I--"

"Marie!" Jubilee's sharp voice echoed and carried across the open grass beyond the circle of trees.

His growl rippled across her flesh. "I ain't sharing you." He pulled in air, scenting it. "And them seeing you like this is sharing." He eased back and Marie dropped her legs to the earth. He snatched up her panties. She dug in her toes, her blood fizzing, but still she wobbled and he gripped her arm. His quick fingers smoothed down her dress and arranged her hair over the bite marking the curve of her shoulder. She blinked, surprised by his hiding evidence of their time together.

"I don't need to prove to the Cajun that you're mine."

"Remy?"

The low bitter rumble in his throat forced a shiver over her skin. It made her wonder exactly what he'd said to Remy earlier in the cafeteria. Had he warned him off?

He walked her quickly, quietly to the bench and pointed to her to sit. He handed her book.

Marie held it in numb hands. What was going on? Wolverine had threatened Remy, taken her hard and fast against a tree...but now others might see, he was almost...hiding what they'd shared? She was thankful. She didn't want Jubilee to see that. Yet. This was the Wolverine. Brash, proud, completely alpha.

Her face flushed. Had he just fucked her because she was easy? Wanted the trophy of her virginity before Remy took it? But wouldn't he then he bragging? She stared blankly at her open book. Fuck, she was confused.

"Would you want them to see me eating you?" He lounged at the other end of the bench, sunlight stark across his face. His voice was low, deep...and it ran fresh need though her still aching body. And he knew it. "Let them see me with my tongue in your pussy, licking, tasting you, tasting me inside you... Fuck." His chest lifted with a heavy, indrawn breath. "Say the word, darlin' and I'm there."

Her fingers tightened around her book until her knuckles were bloodless. "Logan..."

He frowned. "Marie--"

"Marie, there you are!" Jubilee burst into the secluded grove, a brilliant shine of vivid yellow. Marie caught Wolverine wincing. Her friend's gaze jumped to him. Her fingers flexed and a shine of energy teased across her knuckles. "Logan."

"You wanted something?" Marie dragged Jubilee's attention back to her. From the corner of her eye, she caught Remy hanging back by the trees. His red-black eyes gleamed and she pushed down a shiver. "I'm just..." She waved her book vaguely, squashing her emotions, realising that Remy probably already knew exactly what had happened minutes before.

"We…I…" Her gaze flicked to the silent Wolverine who still lounged just a foot away from Marie on the bench. "…was worried."

"I'm here. Nothing to worry about."

Logan's low growl made Jubilee step back, but her spine straightened. She lifted her chin. "Wolvie, right now you're a clusterfuck waiting to happen." Her mouth thinned. "No offence."

A smile lifted his lip. "None taken."

Jubilee blinked. She pressed her hands together and golden sparks lit the air. "Okay." She took another step back. "Coming, Marie?"

Marie closed her eyes. Not the right words to use. Not the right ones at all. She looked to Logan and found an answering shine in his eyes. His mouth twitched. Damn him. She pulled in a cleansing breath. She did need to get away--just for a short time. Her head was a mess. She was a mess.

"Go ahead." Logan tilted his head to one side. Sunlight carved his features and for a long moment his beauty caught her. He probably knew that too. "I'll catch up with you later."

Marie pushed herself onto unsteady feet and closed her unread book. He was dismissing her? Is that what a feral did? Her heart twisted. All of this insanity was so sudden. It didn't feel quite…real. And was that a promise that he would find her that night? She met Jubilee's gaze and the hard shine there, the thin line of her mouth said she knew exactly what had happened too.

"Marie."

Her attention snapped back to Logan. "Jubes, I'll catch you up."

"Two minutes."

Marie didn't watch her leave. Her focus was on Logan. She closed the short distance, standing between his legs. His hand toyed with the hem of her dress, his fingertips stroking over her knee. A hot pulse tightened in her belly as his fingers skimmed upwards, hot, fleeting strokes over her sensitive and damp inner thigh…but he stopped and his hand was gone. She couldn't hold back her soft sigh of disappointment.

His fingers found his mouth again. He gave her his sharp grin. "Sweet and sticky." He straightened, his lips tantalisingly level with her breasts. Her nipples peaked as his breath warmed the material. Golden eyes held her as he looked up. "I keep what's mine. I never share."

Marie fought to think. She couldn't let the need she had to have him cloud her thoughts. This was Logan. He'd never touched her, blatantly ignored her lusting after him. Her loving him. Fear twisted and she pushed down the panic that Logan was lost to her. He wasn't. Whatever had gone down, he needed time to recover. "What happened in Canada? Logan? Where is he?"

"Worried?" He nuzzled her breast, pulling her to him. She stroked through his hair, luxuriating in his heat, his familiar scent of leather and the hint of cigars and her right to touch him. That one had her heart beating too fast. His soft growl threaded through his words. "You've got me."

She pressed a kiss to his forehead and closed her eyes. Had that been a buried hint of pain in his voice? His animal self, always pushed back, always denied finally had freedom now. She had to allow him his time too. "My Wolverine," she murmured. His hands tightened and he pulled in a heavy breath. She smiled. "Always."

"I can't fuck you in under a minute." His growl vibrated through her breast bone and she squirmed against him. "Go." He eased back and pulled her panties from his pocket. His eyebrow lifted. "Want these back?"

Her face flushed, Marie snatched them from him and pulled them on, wriggling as she tried to keep herself covered. It was still too new. Want and nerves still ran through her. Logan's low laugh only deepened her blush. "See if you get any later." She pressed her lips together and let out a silent curse. His bark of laughter didn't help her embarrassment.

"You're mine, Marie. I keep what's mine. I take what's mine." He teased his fingers over her mons and she sucked in a quick breath. "Go. I'll find you. Later."

Wolverine gave her a sharp grin that forced her to ball her hands into fists. He was so fucking beautiful. And hers. Completely hers. She wanted to launch herself at him, strip him. Fuck him till he roared again. Shit, had he left so much of a feral in her soul, her flesh when she touched him? Something even the cure couldn't kill? His eyes gleamed. He knew he had. And he'd claimed his right to it.

Marie backed away, jabbing a finger at him. "You'd better find me."

She turned and ran to find Jubilee.