Story Notes:
This is going to be a wild ride, I hope you're all up to it!
Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!

WARNING: You'll never look at your bathtub the same...

Much thanks to tamisnead, DD, and my lovely reviewers for getting me this far!

Enjoy the smut...
Marie’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
5:45 P.M.

“You ‘bout ready, ninja girl?” He said, leaning against the frame around her open door.

“In two shakes of Tigger’s tail.”

Logan went back out into the hall to look out the window while Marie finished up. The snow pack wasn’t too bad but he wanted to get out to the Boat House before it started snowing again. There were a few students out ice skating on the fountain, this time not frozen by the Ice Prick, otherwise known as Bobby Drake.


Marie grabbed a pair of gray sweats and put them into her gym bag. Then she fished through her purchases from California, picked out a few things, and some of the items she bought at the little shop in New Orleans Square. She stuffed them into her gym bag, made sure the feathers weren’t crushed on top before she zipped it up.

“Ready,” she said as she came to the door frame.


Boat House
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Sunday, December 27, 2009
6:00 P.M.

Logan picked Marie up from her bedroom and he was pleased when she took his arm. They braved the cold without coats as they walked together down to the Boat House near the mutant made lake. The students one year got together, and as part of a responsibility lesson, tried to raise the money needed to install a pool. They couldn’t make it by the end of the summer because they got started late. So Scott used his mutation to cut the hole and Colossus moved boulders and gangs of kids started digging. Ororo made it rain enough to fill it and Xavier Lake was born. It really wasn’t on any public map because it was on private property. Logan led Marie down the concrete pathway down to the porch leading to the front door. He pulled out his copy of the key to the Boat House, unlocked the door, and stepped aside for Marie to enter.

“Why don’t you go get comfortable and I’ll get a fire going,” he said as he pushed a little on her lower back.

“Make it nahce and hot,” Marie teased as she headed off to the bathroom. “Nevah know how long mah bath maht be.

Logan groaned and started that fire. He ripped off the comforter from the bed in the only bedroom and set it down near the couch in front of the fireplace. He went to the closet, found a sleeping bag left there by one of the kids from a birthday/slumber party a while back, and unzipped it as he went back to the couch. Then Logan headed to the small kitchenette, picked out a couple wine glasses, and a bottle opener for the Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider Chloe forgot. He pulled out the strawberries from the small refrigerator built into the small counter that contained the sink. Then he caught sight of Marie, nude and sensually posed at the bedroom doorway; her body wet and shiny from a quick wash through, the lights hitting her just right.

“Ah cain’t get comftable without you, sugah…”

“Go on, get in the tub. Be right there, mmm yeah darlin’, right there,” he said as his eyes drank her curvy body in.

‘Wolvie like…’ The animal said in Logan’s mind.


Officially derailed from his plan for the strawberries, he put them back into the refrigerator. Maybe they’d get to them later? He locked the front door and pulled all the blinds before stripping down on his way to the bathroom to be with Marie. When he arrived, there were large three wick candles lit around the room which illuminated the white clawed bathtub in the middle of the room. Logan detected a mixture of vanilla bean, gardenia, and magnolia blossoms in the air. He wondered who was seducing whom tonight… Marie was surrounded by bubbles and quite invisible.

“I’m here darlin’ and I’m comin’ in.”

Suddenly, Marie sat up, caressed the water from her hair, and made it stay back from her face.

Logan put his foot in and felt the stabbings of the hot water hit his chilled muscles. It felt like it was three grades from being insanely hot but, he withstood the heat. He hissed when his ass hit the hot water and then his back slowly found the near cool edge of the tub. Fortunately, Charles had the forethought to get a custom built claw foot bathtub that could hold someone at least 6’3 in height. Logan easily fit inside the tub with legs fully outstretched and room to spare.

“New candles?” He asked.

“Flown in bah hand from California.”

“I approve, they’re not too strong.”

“Ah’m glad.”


Marie’s feet took on a life of their own as they found Logan’s groin. She totally took him by surprise at first but then she saw his eyes darken and he lowly growled. Her toes gently tickled him under water and then she suddenly felt his strong grip on her right foot. Out of the blue he started to massage it. Then without warning, she felt Logan’s toes inside her petals searching for her pearl. He continued to massage her foot and arouse her with his own when he found the right spot, until she was bucking in the tub. And then he unexpectedly stopped and she was left panting, with hunger for him to continue.

“Wah’d ya stop sugah? Ah was almost they-ah,” Marie whined.

“I’m takin’ it slow baby. Don’t want the party to end before the main event…” He said, complete with the wicked eyebrow arch.

‘Oh this ain’t happenin’… He’s got anothah thang comin’ if he’s gonna leave meh hangin’,’ Marie thought. ‘No way in hayl.’

Then she disappeared again under the bubbles. She had an idea… She popped up right in front of his face with a wicked look on hers. She took a deep breath and disappeared again.


The next thing Logan felt was his head pushing through Marie’s lips underwater. He moaned as he felt her take his base into her hand before she began to suck on his flesh. He gripped the edge of the tub as he threw his head back, his crown filling with all kinds of pleasure alarms going off. He started moaning her name when she suddenly stopped, came up for air, and then went back under with full lungs. The blood continued to flood his organ as his capillaries continued to dilate. She flicked her tongue over his slit and Logan nearly came right there. He hated to stop her but, he needed to or the theme of taking their time would be over. He reached down and pulled her up with his hands under her arms. He brought her lips to his and he passionately kissed her, lingered on her lower lip before he let her go.

She left him and went back to her side of the bathtub. Logan followed and placed himself between her legs. He hungrily kissed her this time as his left hand began to cup and caress her right breast. She moaned as he took his lips to her neck as his right hand went to the opposite breast. He kissed, sucked, and licked her neck before he slid his body down to suckle her nipples to hardness; facial hair tickling her as his mouth moved. His hands went where his foot had been earlier and he saw her move her legs up higher to rest along his ribcage. Logan’s middle finger on his right hand sank into her wet sheath as the thumb of his left hand played with her engorged rosebud. His lips found hers again and they ravenously began kissing each other.

“Ooh, oh, sugah…” He heard Marie moan as he hit a particularly sensitive spot.

“Like that darlin’,” he said, in a teasing tone.


Marie thought she was going to go mad. Here for the second time that evening, he was trying to get her off, and she guessed he might bring her to the edge of the cliff. Then pull her back from the brink. It was so unfair so, she took his flesh into her hand. She minded the curly hair and began to stroke him; he hadn’t gotten soft in the time he spent on her but, she wanted to make sure he kept up with her so that when she was ready to come, he would be ready to dive into her warm cave underwater.

“Darlin’, feels good,” was all she heard Logan utter as she picked up the pace a bit.

Then she felt Logan do the same thing. The white tiled floor below them began to take on the deluge of the water as it escaped the bathtub. Fortunately, it had quite a ways to go before it would reach the hardwood floor in the bedroom. Marie came close to her breaking point and stopped to guide his flesh to where the middle finger on his right hand had been. He whimpered and then she locked her ankles together over his lower back. She was ready to rock and roll.

“Now Logan, now.”


Logan didn’t need to be told twice. He moved his hands to the edge of the tub to pull himself up. His forearms rested on her shoulders as he dove into her familiar warm valley. He sighed as he felt her tightness all around him. Then when she pulled his head down to kiss him he withdrew from her and came back strong. And so began the ebb and flow of their love. Insatiably kissing each other with barely any breathing between short breaks and then back for more; both panting and moaning of each other’s names. Surprisingly, when Logan felt Marie’s walls as they gripped him, he thought she was about to come but, she kept going. Like she was creating a false orgasm to trigger his own fantastic orgasm.

‘Awww, hell,’ he thought as it actually worked.

He watched as she pulled her legs up higher, up over his shoulders and that was all he needed to fly.

“I’m there, I’m comin’ darlin’, comin’ for you baby. Ohh god Marie!”

Somehow Logan managed to keep his control on the animal as he flew off into that beautiful place known as ecstasy, continued to thrust as he gave her every last drop of his essence. Then he moved to the right side of Marie’s body.


Marie had an orgasmic experience when she gripped Logan inside her but, it wasn’t her true orgasm. What she had was like a light beer when you were thirsting for a pint of Guinness. As he continued to thrust she felt another orgasm building inside her. When he gave her his last plunge and every last bit of energy he had left, she finally found that pint of Guinness.

“Logan! Ohh gawd, sugah! Yesss!” She cried out. “Ah came for ya baby. Gawd, that was hot.”

She felt what water was left in the tub begin to get a little cold and her energy level left the bathtub with most of the water. Soon she would have to refill it or begin to feel the cold from the room bite her skin.


Logan backed from her side of the tub, opted for his own. He reached for her hand and pulled her over to his side. He took her into his arms, her back to his chest. His softening flesh now pressed between her buttocks as she sat between his legs. He looked down at her neck as she casually let her head fall to his shoulder, her eyes to the door. He kissed her neck and hugged her tighter.

“I’ve been wantin’ to do that since before we left California.”

“Ah can just imagine.”

As if he could have examined her thoughts, Logan reached for the hot water knob to his right and turned it on. He waited the appropriate time to refill the bathtub to a comfortable level with hot water and shut the flow off. He felt Marie relax and the sigh that escaped her lungs.

“Ah’m so happy Logan, let’s just stay heah the rest of owah lahves.”

“I suppose but, I don’t wanna look like a prune for the rest of my life.”

“But ah don’t think we would because we heal.”

“Not without sustenance, darlin’.”

“Logan, what did ya wanna do fer din-ah?”

“I was thinkin’ ‘bout more dessert first,” and then kissed the back of her hand he’d brought to his lips.

“Ohh, sugah, you’re insaytiable.”

“I know but, you love me anyway, darlin,” Logan said before he kissed her again.


This time, Logan’s kiss was sweet but, it didn’t have the fire that Marie probably thought it might have. He didn’t linger as long either. Then his stomach abruptly roared; it had been several hours since he’d eaten.

“Time for that sustenance.”

He pulled Marie up and then pushed himself up from his position behind her. He stepped out of the bathtub to a soaked bath rug below his foot. It squished when took another step towards the towel rack on the wall. Logan grabbed for a sky blue bath sheet off the rack, wrapped it around his waist, and tucked it in just below his belly button. Then he grabbed the other towel and held it up for Marie to step into. She stood and he wrapped her in the towel. He tucked it right under her left armpit and then kissed her skin right in her feminine jugular notch. He scooped her up into his arms and carried her out to the Living Room where the fireplace and his makeshift nest of bedding awaited the couple.


Boat House Living Room
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
8:30 P.M.

Marie felt like she was floating on clouds as Logan carried her into the Living Room. He set her feet down on the floor next to the unzipped sleeping bag over the comforter.

“Have a seat and I’ll be right with you, my Queen.”

“As ya wish, sire,” Marie teased before dropped the towel; she got comfortable on the comforter and covered up with the sleeping bag.

She lay there, with her back to the fire, and warmed up. She looked up to see Logan coming back to her with a carefully balanced tray in his hands. He set it down on the couch seat closest to him. She pulled back the sleeping bag and invited him in. He dropped his towel over her head and before she could move it he had hidden his lower half in the impromptu bed.

“What ya hidin’ ovah there?”

“Here, open this, pour some into these, and I’ll handle the dessert.”

Marie did as he asked and poured the Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider for them both. A warm feeling of utter and complete love and happiness washed over her. She wondered if the night could get any more fantastic than it had started out.


While in the kitchenette, Logan pulled a box out of a plastic bag and opened it to pull out one individually wrapped dark chocolate, white chocolate dipped strawberry at a time. He placed them around a twelve inch plate. The strawberries were decorated like little grooms and brides. The groom’s had a dark chocolate tuxedo outer shell with a small white chocolate vee for a white tuxedo shirt. The buttons were drops of dark chocolate and the small black bow ties were made of the same dark chocolate. The bride’s were dipped in white chocolate on one side and then the other to create an upside down triangle. Then where the red was left bare; there were white chocolate drops in a line like pearls. Logan leaned back against the couch and took his champagne glass from Marie, the strawberries on the plate behind him. From where she is, she can’t see the array of strawberries on the large plate. He was glad when she moved in closer to get a peek of what he had behind him.
Chapter End Notes:
Hehe, so did you come out like a prune from reading this? Aww, go take a cold shower... :) Then don't forget to review! Love and Hugs!