Author's Chapter Notes:
The Proposal... Part 2!

WARNING: Keep tissues handy!
WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!

Enjoy!
Charles Xavier chose the South Pacific because he had some important things he needed the X-Men to check out down under. Rumors of more secret labs were popping up, that they were underground in the outback. They were located there because they were difficult to see by air and difficult to get to in the wild; escape was impossible. There wasn’t enough reconnaissance to send in the cavalry yet. So it would be more of a working honeymoon than a full rest for the pair, and the X-Men would have to tag-a-long. The pair wouldn’t like it but, it would save lots of lives if they could infiltrate the labs.

“Covering all the bases, Charles,” Hank asked his friend.

“Damn straight.”

“I got it,” Kitty responded.


Ororo came back down from checking on little Charles. He was still sleeping after the noise they put up a little while ago over Logan and Marie.

“I’m going to put fifty down on May 8th, 2010,” Ororo said, found her seat. “And another fifty on Hawaii.”

“I’ll take July 4th, 2011, fifty, and all of Italy for a hundred,” said Agent Hess as he put the large receiver back into the case.

The other agents looked at him like he grew a second head.

“What?”

“I’ll go twenty on September 5th, 2010, and twenty for all of Canada,” Agent Guillemot spoke up. He was after all part French Canadian.

“I’ll take August 3rd, and all of the UK, especially Scotland for a hundred,” Moira added since she was born there.

“Oh this is too much. I’ll take twenty on October 25th, and twenty on Cancun,” Agent March finally joined in on the fray.

“I’m in for fifty on October 31, 2011 and fifty on The Grand Canyon,” Kitty uttered as she pulled the money out of her wallet. I already know that Jubilee wants

“I guess that leaves Jubilee and Remy,” says Hank.

“Can I get in on vis,” asked Kurt shyly.

“By all means,” said Ororo.

“I vant October 12, 2010, for tventy, and tventy on Munich, Germany.”

“I know that Jubilee wanted fifty on June 26th 2011, and fifty on Paris. Not the one in Vegas, all though that would be an interesting honeymoon watching the town flood with mutants. Remy wanted a hundred on June 16th, 2011, and a hundred on New Orleans.”

“Looks like we have interesting times ahead. No one is to influence Logan or Marie. Good luck everyone,” the Professor said as he raised his half full glass of champagne. “To Logan and Marie.”

“To Logan and Marie,” everyone toasted following the Professor’s lead.


The White House Rose Garden
Washington, D.C.
12:15am.

“Ah thank we bettah head outtah heah before we get kicked out, if ya keep kissin’ meh lahk that,” Marie said as she pulled back for air.

“Right, your place or mine?”

“Yours,” Marie laughed.

“Deal, but do you mind missin’ the Rose Parade?”

“Ah think ah’ve already had mah rose parade for tha naht. Ah just wanna be in your arms fer tha rest of tha naht. And mornin’… And evenin’.”

Logan gave her the eyebrow. His lips hovered dangerously above hers as he looked into her face. He inhaled her breath as he stood there, his legs beginning to freeze in the snow.

“I think I can make that New Year’s resolution come true,” he broadly smiled.


The Limousine
In Transit to Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
1:30 A.M.

“This feels good, sugah,” Marie said as she snuggled her backside against the warmth of Logan’s body.

‘I know somethin’ that would feel better,’ she heard him in her mind.

“So do I,” Marie said acknowledging she read his mind again.

She got up and sat back down on his right thigh. Swiftly, her lips met Logan’s in a passionate kiss. She felt his hand start to caress the front of her dress and his other arm cradled her. She felt his large hand’s heat through the thin material and moaned. Her right arm curled around the back of his neck. Next she felt his hand caress her breasts. He teased her nipples to stick up through the material of her dress.

“Think we’ve got time before we get to your place?”

“Ah hope so, because ah really want you…” Marie said as she moved out of his arms.


Logan whimpered at the lost contact and then noticed that Marie was now down on her knees in front of him. He sprawled on the leather seat to get comfortable. He undid the coat of his tux and shirt as he watched Marie hike up the hem of her dress before she reached for his belt. The zipper came down, one could imagine the steam puff come out from the heat of his body, and she quickly released him into the open cold air. The heater was on but there was a chill about to be defused with two hot bodies.

“My, my. Mr. Howlett, your friend looks happy ta see meh.”

“I had it cleaned and polished, like it?”

She nodded yes.

“Ah took off mah undies at the party not long before ah noticed you left the party without sayin’ good-bye or good night,” Marie said before she pulled her dress up and over her head. “Ah wanted a quickie somewhere in tha house while tha party was on. This’ll do.”

Then Logan watched as she took his burgeoning heat into her mouth.

“You… Oh god… More beautiful than the last time we were together.”

He almost lost all conscious thought at what she was doing. It was driving him crazy because she wasn’t just going up, down on him, she was also going sideways. It felt so 3-D! She’d never used it before…

“God darlin’, yess,” he hissed.


Marie had decided to pull out a new oral sex trick from her mental grab bag, one she got from Jubilee, and had never been tried on good ol’ badass Logan before. It was true, she’d scanned through his memories of one night stands and nothing came close. As she began to move up his shaft with her mouth, she began to turn her head a bit, from side to side. Her tongue was following a screw pattern. When she reached the part just beneath the head, Marie licked on it for a count of five before she moved all the way back up to his base. Then she repeated her motions, moved back to his head, and then suddenly she went back to the foundation. She replicated the skill again and she had to try and hold Logan’s hips down. She wanted to do it once more but found herself getting pulled up and to his lips.


The technique she used made him lose his control faster than he’d planned so he pulled her up before he lost his essence to her. He kissed her so passionately that they were both panting for air. She hovered over his body, her sweet canal ready to take on his personal bottle rocket. She slid her hands down his chest and her nails flicked at his hardened nibblets. Logan gripped her hips and gently pressed against her to guide her to the right spot. He slipped just inside her front door and he felt so close to taking control but, she was running the show. He watched her come down hard and he met her in mid-air as he thrust up as fast as she came down. Both cried out at the sweet pleasure they brought to each other in that intimate moment.

“You’re so wet… Feels so good, baby.”

“Ohhh, ah’ve been wet since ah left tha party.”

“Oh Marie.”

“Ah hope we’re not puttin’ on a show for tha drahver,” Marie said as he watched her breasts bounce near his face.

“Whatever, Angel Girl.”


“Ah need a hero, that's strong, and will hold on ta meh ‘til tha end of tha naht.”

“Oh god yes Marie, forever,” Logan mumbled, agreeing with whatever she said.

Marie thought what she just said sounded like a familiar song but, she couldn’t place it for sure. Wait… It was part of a song by Bonnie Tyler. She had just remembered she had been listening to the radio while she had been getting ready for Logan and the McCoy’s party.

“Ah wanna feel your approach lahk a fire in mah blood, Logan,” she whispered in his ear between pants for air, stoking the flame of passion, and sending it burning into the night.

“I’m on fire,” Logan said, which she figured was from a Bruce Springsteen song she’d once heard.

“Ohhh, gawd you feel larger than lahf,” Marie panted as she wildly impaled herself repeatedly upon his lap.


Logan groaned and thrust faster as if there was a way to in the back of a moving car. He silently thanked the company for sending a stretch limo; plenty of room to play with. He laid his thick parka down for her, the hood as a pillow. Marie gave him her fake fur coat to keep his backside warm as he made himself comfortable in the cradle of her perfectly shaped thighs.

“Marie, I wanna stay here forever.”

“Don't you dare stop, ah need ya… Now, sugah.”

“All right but we're almost home.”

“Fahn. Ya can take it slower when we get there.”


Unbeknownst to Logan, the driver took a little bit longer to get to the school to give them extra time. He had known by looking at the two that somebody was going to get some kinds of busy in the back of his limo. He just hoped they'd clean up after so that he didn't have to. He was young once himself and he decided to allow them this treat.


“Umm, I know this is probably a bad time,” Logan said as he lifted her hips to go a little deeper and Marie cried out.

“Logaaan… What?”

“Have you thought about a date?”

“Oh… Um yeah, ah want lots of ‘em,” Marie laughed as he felt her flex and release her slick walls around him, urging him to get a move on.

“God yes, Marie… No, I meant when do you wanna get hitched?”


Marie wanted to cry right then and there at his thoughtful sentiment but, right then wasn’t the time to discuss it.

“Ya know what’s more overrated than your sex drive and your reputation?”

“No.”

“Talkin’ ‘bout deep things lahk that during sex. So, shut up and kiss meh, sugah.”


Logan’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
5:32 A.M.

Logan and Marie laid facing each other in bed after their third bout of lovemaking. Logan’s stomach growled from being empty. As if on cue, Marie’s stomach made an answering reply to his stomach’s noise.

“I think we’re hungry,” Logan offered.

“Ya got that raht. Are ya in the mood for a couple grade A’s,” Marie asked, he thought she might get up to go make breakfast.

“Hmm. I’d say I’m in the mood for ordering a side of Marie from the twenty-four hour diner that is lying next to me,” Logan said before he rolled closer to kiss her forehead.

‘Hmm… Wonder if Marie will let me keep her in bed all day,’ Logan thought to himself.


“Hell no,” Marie said as she guessed the answer to what he might be thinking instead of listening in to his projected thoughts.

“I didn't think so... Can I get an E for effort… Wait, how? Were you listenin’?”

“Ah know you too well, Wolvie. Hmm… Besides, ah'd give you a D.”

“A, D?” Logan asked, and gave her the eyebrow, and smirked.

“A, D for damn fine idea. However, we’re both starving the longer we stay in bed. If you wanna after breakfast, ah’d suggest we eat now.”

“I’ll meet you in the kitchen after I clean up.”

“Ah’ll go start tha coffee,” Marie said, got up, and gave Logan a little nudie show before slipped her dress on over her head.

She went over to Logan’s side of the bed where he was flat on his back and gave him a quick kiss.
Chapter End Notes:
Well folks, that's it for now. Chapter 11 and 12 are in the works, I will try to get it to my beta as soon as I can. I took a little break off for plotting and I'm back. Thank you in advance for your reviews! Happy Hump Day!