Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi all!
This chapter I wrote his chapter with the mental picture of Origins Logan in rollerskates dancing to Stayin' Alive. Don't ask me why... It just came to me.

In this chapter and the next we see how our love birds celebrate Valentine's Day.

I hope you enjoy the next few chapters. I will provide appropriate warnings. I also start school tomorrow! Woo Hoo! Wolvie can put me in detention if I don't get to write this week much.

BTW,
WARNING, Adult Sexual Contact Ahead!!!
WARNING, No Drinks Near Computer Monitors!

Hugs!
It stirred slightly, became a bit fuller and thicker at her touch. A smile formed on Marie’s lips as she continued playing with his flesh. She softly fingered his balls and that earned her a groan that was practically almost a growl.


Logan had to put a stop to her hand. He moved and flipped the bottle of body oil over, down towards her breasts. He squeezed the bottle; let a small stream of warm oil run from the opening and onto one of her nipples… Her chest rose as she inhaled deeply at the intensity of the heat on her bare nipple. Logan then moved the bottle to her other free niblet, left a trail of warm oil between them… After covering her breasts and nipples with oil, he placed the bottle on the nightstand, and started to massage the oil into her soft skin. He caressed the soft, full tissue of her breasts, now warm and slippery… His hands glided easily over her semi deadly skin, his palms gently rubbed squeezed her flesh. He let her nipples slip in between his oily fingers, pulled and tweaked them as he did… Marie smiled appreciatively and arched her back, pushed her aroused nipples harder into his hands.

“You know,” Logan whispered, “This oil is flavored…”

And with that, he leaned down, and let his tongue draw circles around her erect nipples… Her hands left the sheets and he felt them on the back of his head. She lovingly ran her fingers through his hair and he noticed that she tugged on it when he did something especially good. His lips sucked and pulled on the small, hardened flesh, and brought them into his warm, wet mouth. The facial hair around his mouth tickled her breasts. Logan’s wicked tongue flickered lightly around the darkened parts of her niblets and sent sweet currents of stimulation to her apex. Marie’s hips writhed as he did, a sign she was becoming highly aroused.

“I think maybe somethin’ else is getting jealous, darlin’… ” Logan spoke as hand cupped the zenith of flesh located below her womb.


As Logan sat back up, he took the bottle of warm oil, and again started to drip the stream onto her body. Over her chest, abdomen, and down to her neatly shaved mound. He massaged the slippery oil into her skin and let his hands follow the path of oil he left behind, caressed and stroked all the way. Her nipples grew painfully hard as his fingers drew closer to her heated walls…

“Open your legs…” Logan requested.

Marie easily obliged, bent one leg, placed it on his lap, and let the other fall off the side of the bed. Logan began to put cheese, fruit, soft breads, thinly sliced turkey, ham, and chicken all over Marie’s body. As he said, she was the dinner table for the evening.

“Aahh Logan, so cold.”

“Can’t take a little cold Marie,” he teasingly asked before he brought her drink to her lips.

“Ah’m fahn but, ah don’t think ya wanna eat melted cheese do ya? Mah body’s gonna…” She spoke after she took a couple sips of the chilled Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider.

Logan stopped her mid-sentence as he began to feed from her body.

“I’ll eat anything that tastes like you, darlin’,” he voiced before he fed her a cheese bite, some kiwi, and banana. “I love you so much, Marie.”

“Ah love you too, Logan.”


A few hours later, with the food gone, two full happy stomachs, Logan then took her hands and brought them down to her pussy…

“Hold yourself open for me… Show me how wet you are…”

Once again Marie obeyed, pulled her glistening wet lips open, let him see how wet she was. He then took the bottle of oil and watched the warm drops as they fell directly onto her aroused, exposed ju-ju-be of love… Logan watched as Marie gasped and wiggled, her hips tensed and relaxed from the sensation. He took a finger and began to touch her. He fondled and touched his way around her swollen nub, rubbed it in circles. Marie’s hips moved intensely up and down with each stroke of his slick fingertip on her quivering start-me-up-button. She spread her legs wider as he did; her fingers stopped holding herself open and gripped the sheets while he caressed her little pink bulge.

“Do you like how I touch you, baby,” he asked…

Marie nodded, 'yes', closed her eyes tight.

“Tell me...” Logan said because he wanted to hear her voice…


Marie opened her eyes and smiled, then brought her ankle up to his face, touched his cheek lovingly with her foot.

“Play away, sugah. Make mah body sing.”

She didn’t know if she could hold out to come with him, this time but, because of his mutation she could resurrect and be back for round two quicker than any human.


Logan displayed the smug eyebrow and smirk look before he began to stroke her harder, faster with his fingers. She began to cry out, moan louder as she tilted her head back, and closed her eyes again. Long, thick fingers rubbed against her lemon drop, up and down, stroke after stroke. He could hear her breathing in pants and gasps in his sensitive ears, her thundering heartbeat as well. He then took one long middle finger and slid it slowly inside her warm sheath… Then two… Then three… Logan started to pick up the pace as he slid them and out of Marie, fucked her with his three elongated, oily fingers. As he moved within her, he caught sight of her hand as it reached down and started to play with her own body. She told him to fuck her harder, faster, which he immediately acquiesced to. In and out, he slid his fingers faster and faster, screwing her pink taco with his manly hand. He could smell that she was getting close…

“Oh mah gawd Logan, ah can’t hold it.”

“Come for me darlin’, come for me,” he lowly growled as his face was near the flesh he pumped in and out of.

The vibrations from that growl just did something to her; he wished he knew why his growls turned her on.

“Ohhh gawd, Ah’m comin’, sugah, oh fuck meh!”

He complied with her request… Then he felt the vice-like grip come down on his fingers as Marie came.

“OHHH, FUCK MEEEEEAAH, LOGAN! Ohhh! Somebody slap mah grammaw!


Logan pulled his fingers out of their warm hiding spot. He licked and sucked on them, delighted in the taste of her sweet wetness. He felt the Wolverine try to break out. An evil snarl appeared on his face before he was able to cut the animal off. The animal wanted to share his mate’s essence with his mate. He reached up, put his other hand inside her to gather more nectar, before he brought his come-slick fingers to her lips. She seemed to understand as she gripped his wrist, began to suck and lick her juices from them. Suddenly, Logan growled as he threw his head back. A good portion of his blood began to flow south with gravity to his loins. He quickly removed his fingers from her mouth before he lost all control over the animal. He regained control and put up a stronger wall. He looked down at her mound, caught sight of her fingers. They probed, fondled, and then she tweaked, pulled on her love bead, making her body quiver even more as she came down from the high.

“Keep playin’, baby…” Logan told her and she did.

Logan then knelt beside Marie on the bed, lifted one leg up to straddle her body; his thighs hovered over her knees… His shaft, now hard and thick, minus the bow, stood erect about a foot and a half from her face. She watched him as he took the bottle of warm butterscotch flavored oil and poured drops of it onto his swollen fleshy head. The oil dribbled down the sides of his meat, his cock glistened in the candlelight… As he put the bottle back on the end table, his right hand started to slowly stroke his thick shaft. Her eyes widened with joy and wicked expressions as he watched her as she watched him stroke and pleasure his body for her.

“Fuck, this feels good,” Logan moaned, “I’m gonna come for you, darlin’.”

“Any tahm, sugah. Let meh know if ya need help,” Marie teased.


And with that, Marie watched him as he played with his dick faster, his right hand up and down, in long, firm strokes. His left hand touched, played with his essence filled balls. She watched as he masturbated for her; let her see every detail of his heat as he began to make it come… Her fingers probed and caressed her love pearl with even more passion. Watching him, with his head thrown back and the sight of his tool, so thick and full of come, stroked up close, just for her aroused her even more…


Logan looked down at Marie, her beautiful face right below his member from his line of sight, and he imagined the sight of his cock coming all over her, mouth filled and her come covered lips… As he continued to stroke, the end was getting nearer. A few drops of pre-come appeared on the head of his cock.

“Do you wanna taste me,” he asked and Marie eagerly nodded, 'yes.'

“Is this mah dessert?”

“Maybe… Maybe not.”

As Logan kept jerking his cock, she sat up, and took him in her small hands. He thought he was going to die when she lifted him closer to her mouth. He stopped all movement and watched as she pressed the crown to her strawberry red lips. Her tongue lashed out, lapped up the drops of warm salty come from the slit; that he caused to appear. Then Marie put her mouth around the tip and gave it a few quick sucks, eager to taste more. Suddenly, he felt about ready to climax, so Logan pulled away. Marie licked her lips and he groaned.

“You’re delicious, sugah,” she voiced before she laid her head back down on the burgundy satin covered pillow.

He moved his hands to her hips and gently nudged her…

“Turn over…” he softly spoke and then waited.


‘He had more? Oh mah gawd. Ah may need to pull on his mutation more to stay conscious,’ she thought.

Marie indulged him and rolled onto her stomach, without a clue to what Logan wanted to do to her… She spread her legs as she did and exposed her total backside to him. Her fingers found their way back to her sensitively aroused rose bud; she pulled, tweaked it, and kept it swollen for her lover.


Logan watched from behind as her fingers slipped in and out of her tight, wet engorged flower petals. He grabbed the bottle of flavored oil, let a stream of warm oil pour between her crack, the sweet spot he was about to be surrounded by again. He then positioned his body behind hers, between her legs, placed his hands on her hips. He took his semi-hardened flesh and ran the re-energized shaft in the crack of her cheeks, stroked Marie up, down as he spread the oil. Then he pressed the swollen head of his buddy into her sheath, just inside… Enough to tease her as she feverishly rubbed her hardened cherry pit. Logan felt her wiggle her derrière back against his body. He knew what she wanted and what she needed…

“Nah-uh, darlin’, not yet,” he said as he nearly pulled back out. “God you feel so good, baby.”

Then, Logan surged forward, deep, and she screamed his name… Then he backed away but still inside. He saw her fingers disappear from her lower half and grab onto the sheets. He leaned forward, placed his body with an advantage over her, and effectively pinning her groin to the bed; his hands down on the bed to support his heavy chest so that she could still breathe. Adamantium laced bones could be a bitch sometimes. And with one full deep stroke, he thrust his cock deep inside her from behind. Marie began to cry out his name loudly with pleasure in the inflection of her voice. Every long, deep stroke inside made her moans gain in volume intensity. Logan felt her try to push her hips higher to meet him thrust after thrust. Suddenly, he felt her nails dig into his left thigh. He reached back, under her with one hand, and found her delicate, sensitive nugget… His fingers, wet and slippery from the oil, massaged the prize, back and forth, and in small tight circles. He felt it as it began to twitch…


Marie wanted to fly off into ecstasy together; after all it was Valentine’s Day. She couldn’t think of anything more romantic. However, Logan was getting her off faster than she’d planned. So she tried a tactic that sometimes worked…

‘Think, think… Sabertooth in a tu-tu, yeah, Sabertooth in a tu-tu… With a fairy wand,’ Marie thought as she tried to regain some control over her body.

His member felt so good with in her. It felt like it was home. She suddenly felt him swell inside her and she brought down her vice on him. Then Logan began to fuck her faster, harder, as if he knew what she was trying to do. His fingers moved faster as well on her love gem and Marie grew more and more wound up. Out of the blue, growls came to her ears from behind her. Abruptly, she felt her head getting pulled back by her hair. He pulled her chest up off the bed; her front arched back towards him, and she felt him deeper inside her. She ground her body back against his loins; fucking with all her might. Logan told her to look back over her shoulder at him, so that he could watch her as she came. She did so and turned her head back toward him. Their eyes meet, and they focused on each other's faces, as their orgasms grew closer and more intense.


The expression on her face told Logan that Marie was about to come soon. She began to milk his dick and he began to unbelievably impossibly fuck her harder, faster until he felt his balls constrict.

“Come with me, darlin’, FUCK, come with me, baby,”

And with his fingers twirling on her pearl and his member buried deep inside her from behind, she started to come all over him. Her juices dripped all over him as he felt the walls of her clamp down on him so hard as she squeezed his hardness, pulled it in further.

“AH LOVE YOU LOGAN!” Marie screamed as she came and he loved the sight of her beautiful face in pure ecstasy…

No longer able to hold himself back, Logan pushed himself as far inside as he could and let his rock hardness explode inside his lover.

“AAAHHH, GOD MARIE, I LOVE YOU TOO, DARLIN’,” Logan roared as he came.


Marie looked back over her shoulder at him as he pumped load after load of warm, creamy Logan essence inside her sheath. And as they finally finished each other off, she fell forward, collapsed onto the bed... She felt Logan collapse on top of her back, him still buried deep inside her core. She felt him lean in and kiss her on the back of her neck. She smiled warmly as her eyes closed in contentment.

“So, where’s dessert?”

“Uuuuugh Marie… You are insatiable.”

“Hmm, maybe ah need to change mah priorities. All ah need is you, food, a good pair of shoes, and a good career.”

“Let me see… You’ve got a good career and me… I’ll take you shopping tomorrow, so all I have to do is feed my Angel.”

“You… You’re takin’ meh shoe shopping? Ah’d give you half an hour before you took off for some high tech store. Or a cigar shop…”

“Is that a challenge Marie?” He said as the eyebrow of curiosity went up.

Shopping with Marie, no problem… He couldn’t go when she was with her friends, that was insanity.
Chapter End Notes:
Now, wipe the steam from your computer and hit that review button before you stand up and take a break before you hit Next and read on... Trust me, you'll need it. Thanks for your reviews!